3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
写一篇英语作文 以你最喜欢的季节为内容
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.夏天My favourite season is summer.Because I can eat ice-cream and eat watermelons.I can swim in the swimming pool or in the sea.I can also spend a good holiday.In the holiday,I can go hiking with my parents.I can play with my friends.I can watch TV and I can do everything that I want to do.So summer is my favourite season.2.春天Spring is my favorite season.it is getting warm and flowers begin to turn green.The days get longer so we play at night.The birds are singing and the flowers come out.In spring,I can fly a kite and smell the flowers.This is very interesting.I like spring,Because I can enjoy the beautiful season.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2. 春天Spring is my favorite season.it is getting warm and flowers begin to turn green. The days get longer so we play at night.The birds are singing and the flowers come out. In spring,I can fly a kite and smell the flowers.This is very interesting.
I like spring,Because I can enjoy the beautiful season.
春天Spring is my favorite season.it is getting warm and flowers begin to turn green. The days get longer so we play at night.The birds are singing and the flowers come out. In spring,I can fly a kite and smell the flowers.This is very interesting.I like spring,Because I can enjoy the beautiful season.
The Four seasons A year has four seasons. Every season has three months. The weather of one season is different from that of any other. The life cycles of plants are controlled by the seasons. <b...
My Favourite Seaon我最喜欢的季节
In the four seasons, I most like the summer.
四季中,我最喜欢夏季。
In the summer, I may go to the sand beach, swim, camp out, but I most like travelling, althou...
扫描下载二维码量身定制课程,全球体验式英语培训大型机构
专注于为成人及青少年提供实用英语的培训服务
位置: &写一篇介绍自己的英语作文
写一篇介绍自己的英语作文
资料整理:昆明美联英语发布时间:已帮助:
自我介绍是向别人展示自己的一个重要手段,自我介绍好不好,直接关系到自身给别人第一印象的好坏,那你想知道写一篇介绍自己的作文怎么写吗?接下来小编告诉你怎么写一篇介绍自己的英语作文,大家一起来看看吧! &
写一篇介绍自己的英语作文1: &
Hello, everyone!This is really a great honor to have this opportunity, and I believe I can make a good performance today. Now I will introduce myself briefly.My name is ...I came from Laifeng in Hubei Enshi, which is a small beautiful developing town. Does anyone know there? My hobbies are walking, seeing scenery and cheating and playing games on internet.I like playing basketball , football, table tennies and badminton in my leisure time.If some of you have similar hobbies, i am so glad that you can play whth me.I hope that i can study my English well,and make more friends in the future and have a very unforgettable college life! Thank you! &
写一篇介绍自己的英语作文2: &
Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Joy. I&#39;m 14 years old. I&#39;m a happy girl. I have a happy family. My father and my mother are both office workers. They&#39;re busy. But at weekends, they always cook nice food for me. I&#39;m happy in the family. I love my parents and they love me very much.
I&#39;m a student at Dongzhou Middle School. It is very big and beautiful. There are many classroom buildings and office buildings. Besides the buildings, there is a big playground. After school, there are lots of boys playing basketball on it. I think they are happy. There are a lot of flowers and trees in my school. They are beautiful. I like my school. In my school, I have many friends. All my friends are polite and helpful. My friends are all nice to me. They can make me happy. So I like playing with them.
My hobbies are listening to music and reading. I like pop music very much. I dislike sports because I&#39;m not strong. It&#39;s hard for me.
I have a happy family, a beautiful school and many nice friends. I enjoy every day. &
写一篇介绍自己的英语作文3: &
Good morning. Its a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself. My name is xxx, and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative.
My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position. I studied marketing as an undergraduate here in Changcun, and in 2015, I received my MBA from the School of Business, University of Texas. For five years, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for Magic Kitchen Supplies.
Xxx Appliances is a forward-looking company. I am aware that you are expanding into new markets, particularly in the U.S. Thus you are going to need aggressive, take-charge sales representatives. At Magic Kitchen, during my five years there, we expanded our U.S. market share by 25%. This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products.
A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity. I look forward to becoming part of the xxx team. Thank you.
上午好。很高兴能在这儿和各位介绍自己:我是xxx,来此应征海外业务代表。
我的背景和工作经验使我足以胜任这份业务代表的工作。我在台湾念大学,主修行销,2015年,我从美国德州大学的商学院得到企管硕士的学位。过去五年来,我用我的专业知识和技能,担任神奇厨具用品公司的外销部副主任一职。
Xxx电器公司是个高瞻远瞩的公司。我知道你们正在开拓新市场,尤其要在美国闯下一片天地;正因为如此,你们需要一位积极、肯负责的业务代表。我在神奇厨具用品公司工作的五年,将产品在美国的市场占有率提高了百分之二十五,这足以证明我有能力在当地推销产品。
如果能进入贵公司工作,那将是学习的大好机会。我希望能成为xxx电器公司的一员。谢谢。 &
写一篇介绍自己的英语作文4: &
Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here to introduce myself. 各位早上好,很高兴在这里介绍自己。 Although this is my first time to introduce myself in English, but I believe that I can make a goodperformance . and hope that through this simple introduction, you canremember my name ,remember my face and i believe that we will become friends in no distant future。 虽然这是我第一次用这种方式介绍自己,但是我相信我会有个良好的表现。希望通过这 个简单的介绍,更多的人们能认识我,记住我的样子。也同样相信我们不久有机会会成为朋 友。
My name is TB and I am 24 years old, born in HEBEI province. I graduated from QinGdao University. My major is Hotel Managerment. I spend most of my time on study and I&ve acquired basic knowledge of my major. It is my long cherished dream to be an manager in hotel and I am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability. 我叫 tb,24 岁。河北人。毕业于青岛岛大学。所学的专业是旅游管理。上学期间努力 学习专业知识,现在我同样希望能有机会实现我做酒店管理的愿望,充分发挥自己的专业能 力。
In addition to the above-mentioned , in my spare time I like playing badminton, listening to pop music and surfing the Internet. Playing badminton can exercise my body, let me have more perseverance. Listen to music can make me relax, make me more confident. Internet can enrich my knowledge, so that I have more experience. 除了上面说到的,在我的业余时间,我喜欢打羽毛球, 听流行音乐和上网冲浪。打羽毛球可以锻炼我的身体,让我有更多的毅力。听音乐可以让我 放松,让我更有信心。互联网可以丰富我的知识,扩充更多的知识。 ok .That&#39;s a little about myself,thank you 好,那就是关于我的简单介绍。谢谢。
以上就是小编为您整理写一篇介绍自己的英语作文的全部内容,更多精彩请进入栏目查看。
教学点: 2个
人气:1247
人气:1034
人气:2832
人气:1106
人气:1385
12345678910求一篇英语作文 外语系的大神帮帮忙谢了【运城学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:149,377贴子:
求一篇英语作文 外语系的大神帮帮忙谢了收藏
随便搞几句就行 本人不挑剔 作文假设你是一名学生志愿者,要给来你们学校参观的外国朋友介绍学校情况。内容应包括学校历史、规模、教学现状以及未来目标等。
Welcome to our university. Before you start to look around,allow me to give you a brief account of the school. Founded in 1927,our university is one of this city’s earliest universities of liberal arts. It is staffed with an excellent faculty,and has a total enrollment of over 10,000 students. In the past years,it has turned out numerous well-qualified students and found its graduates active in professions of all walks of life. Since its establishment,the university has always steered itself toward the objective that its students have an overall healthy development. Not only does it provide the students with basic academic courses, but it manages to expose them to the up-to-date knowledge. Besides, students are free to participate in colorful campus activities and social practice, which are intended for broadening their mind and developing their potential talent. Currently, both our faculty and students are making every effort to improve the quality of our education in the direction of a first-rate university. Thank you.
平时英语作文,不要网上的,谢谢啦!
亲,这不是英语的网上作业么。。。节操哗啦啦碎了一地。。。
外语系也有大日语的
登录百度帐号作文网为你甄选多篇以网购为话题写一篇英语作文的优秀作文,文章内容以以网购为话题写一篇英语作文为中心,作文有议论,叙事 ,想象等形式。作文字数有400字、600字、800字。
你知道多少英语作文万能句子呢?写英语作文的时候,总是不知道要如何下手,有了这些英语作文万能句子就再也不用愁了!更多关于英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...学英语今天,妈妈带我去学英语。一开始我对英语一点也不感兴趣,每次上英语课时,总感觉英语很难学也很难念。但是,今天上了徐老师的课后,我对英语一下子就产生了很浓厚的好感,也觉得英语不是那么的难学了。徐老师上课可有意思呀!他先让我们做游戏-----开小火车,然...我的英语老师300字我们的英语老师姓庄。他的英语水平可以跟老外相比。他不仅是英语组的组长,还是政教务主任,管理能力也不差。庄老师很幽默。他总是把英语教的有趣,易学,英语课上总充满着欢声笑语。学英语时,有一些学生经常忘记一些单词的发音,总是用...英语书写大赛今天上学的时候,英语陈老师告诉了我一个喜讯我的英语书写大赛得了一等奖!我听到这个消息,高兴的一蹦三尺高,太HAPPY了!这跟我平时的习惯息息相关。我平时写字的时候就很认真,一点儿也不马虎,就算没有四线格,我也会写得工工整整,就拿我寒假做...今天我和爸爸一起去报名了英语兴趣班。我记得有一次我去体验学英语,老师写得我眼花缭乱我是一句也听不懂,不过他们都是学过的。这次妈妈给我报名了新学期,大家都没学过,我相信自己一定能学好我喜欢英语兴趣班,不过我喜欢新学期不喜欢他们上了半个学期我再...如果你把快乐告诉一个朋友,你将得到两个快乐;而你如果把如果你把忧愁向一个朋友倾诉,你将被分掉一半忧愁。这句话让我终生难忘。那是几个月以前的事情了。那天,我正津津有味地读着作文报刊,无意间却瞟见我的作文《小蚂蚁》在报纸上发表了。知道这个消息...写人,是作文训练的基本功之一。在记叙文中,人和事是不可分的,要求写人的题目,文中的事必须为人服务。写人为主的记叙文,就是要通过一件或几件事,来表现人物一种或多种品质。篇一我的老师夜深了,我还独自坐在窗前,若有所思地遥望这深夜的夜空,这常引起我遐想的...名言,是知识的沉淀,是智慧的结晶。名言,是路途是的一盏明灯,指点迷津,坚定人们的信念。名言,是沙漠中的一泓清水,沁人心肺,振奋人们的精神。名言,是懦夫头上的一根皮鞭,警世醒人,激励人们永远向前。沧海桑田,星移物换,大浪淘沙,唯有那些闪烁着智慧光芒的言论...隐形的翅膀它,是一朵长在一片荒芜人烟的沙漠中的一株仙人掌。在这片沙漠中,除了那黄沙,就只剩下它了。所以,它只是终日与黄沙为伴。也许你会觉得那是多么枯燥无味。但,它却不同。它从未抱怨过命运是多么不公平,从未自己生活在这个环境中是多么不幸,从...相逢时难别亦难相逢时难别亦难,东风无力百花残。叹离别,忧重逢,凄凄惨惨戚戚。题记【1】昨那个夏天,你我坐在郊外一个荒无人烟的房顶上,我望着你,你眺望着远处。忽然,你若有所思的对我说:我们一定会在一起的,对吧?永不分离。永不分离。我慢慢地嚼着这个...今天是星期日,我和爸爸妈妈很早就起床了,因为今天是我去上英语课的日子,到了英语学院我热情的向老师打招呼,这时,铃声响了。我们都坐到自己的位置上,开始和老师学英语,公鸡COCK喔喔喔,母鸡HEN咕咕答小鸡CHICK叽叽叽....不一会下课的铃声响了,妈妈来接...英语听写后在今天的英语课上,章老师上好新课后,就给我们听写、拼读英语单词。章老师先后报了门、教室、学校、老师、学生、床、房间等单词让我们听写。这些单词中有的比较简单,我一下子就能听写出来,有些我只有一点点会拼,对那些难的,我只能听着发呆。我想,这个章...你知道高考英语作文万能句子都有哪些吗?想要考试英语作文拿高分,那就抓紧时间把下列高考英语作文万能句子都背下来吧!更多高考英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...补英语啦!今天开始补英语啦!真期待能马上见到新的老师和同学。我的妈妈骑着摩托带着我,顶着烈日,来到了距我家有20多里地的沟门子,去育才英语那里补课。刚进教室,许许多同学都交流感情,虽然初次见面但是大家都觉的很亲切,不觉的陌生,这也...英语老师小星星英语学校有两个老师。一个是MISSWANG,一个是MISTLI。MISSWANG是一个女老师,她身材苗条,两只眼睛炯炯有神,乌黑发亮的头发披在肩上。经常着一身休闲衣。对同学可好了。讲课时,特别耐心,经常与我们做游戏,在...生命是渺小的,像大海里的一粒沙尘,生命是伟大的,像一颗璀璨的夜明珠。有些人遇到了一点儿困难,就选择了逃避,就选择了自杀,使家人沉浸在失去亲人的悲痛中。有些人遇到了困难,不是选择逃避,也不是选择自杀,而是选择的努力去克服困难,和困难作斗...临近小学这场话剧的尾声了,同学们就像在跑道上进行百米冲刺,忙的不可开交。而我,可能属于最典型的了。站在2009年的起点,回望过去在回家的路上,我摇头晃脑的背着马上要参加比赛的散文,还在朗诵比赛中脱颖而出。啊!一不小心,与前方的电线叔叔亲密...看到这个题目,你们会认为不就画一个方,一个圆吗?这么简单,如果你们这样认为,那就大错特错了!因为老师是让我们同时画方和圆,这可是超高难度的。感兴趣吗?那就让我们来告诉你吧!开始游戏了,老师先给我们讲了规则:两只手各拿一只笔,同时画...从小到大,书里那淡淡的、特有的香气一直陪伴着我成长,它给予了我丰富而有趣的知识,在我如白纸的人生里添上了艳丽的一笔。我刚上幼儿园时,就迷上了一本书,那就是《365夜问题故事》,它解决了我许许多多的疑惑,如:米怎么来?人怎么出生?为什么人会讲话?等...一天,我写完了作业,正准备放松一下,偷偷看会动画片。妈妈从包里拿出了一张写着字母和数字的白纸,神秘地对我说:小宝,妈妈知道你特别喜欢数学。这张纸上藏着一个有趣的数学规律,凡是能发现它的,都是非常聪明的孩子!小宝,你要不要挑战一下...我已经是五年级的学生了,需要背诵的英语单词量也增加了许多。很多同学都说学英语好难,而我却不觉得,因为我有学英语的窍门!每天早晨多背诵。俗话说得好:一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨。人在清晨的记忆力是最好的。每天不用背很多,只要背五到六个...英语兴趣班终于可以上兴趣班了!我特别兴奋。这一天,我兴致勃勃地来到学校觉得特别快乐!最让我感兴趣的还是我可以到兴趣班去参加上课了。来到学校,我看到时间还早,就准备好东西耐心等待。叮零零上课开始了,大家急忙向英语兴趣班的教室跑去。来到教室,...英语话剧比赛星期四,我格外兴奋,因为下午我们要去进行英语话剧比赛。中午,我迅速吃完饭,和同学们一起去老师的办公室化妆。1:30我们乘坐大巴士出发了,我有一丝紧张,但又有一丝兴奋。终于到南化四小了,我们先到会议室准备。到我们了,我们走进比赛场...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...[作文题目]上海市从下列两题中任选一题,写一篇600字左右的文章。(52分)第一题我们是初升的太阳;我们是风华正茂的中学生。校园里,我们生机勃勃;校园外,我们热情奔放……以“我们是初升的太阳”为题作文。第二题以“我的视线”为题作文。要求:...看了我的题目,大家的心中一定充满了疑问,失败中的快乐?失败只会让人感到伤心、难过,只有成功才能带给人开心、高兴,感到快乐。是不是我的题目出错了?我可以非常肯定的告诉大家,题目没有出错,因为:今天晚上吃过晚饭,我发出一封挑战书给爷爷,挑战书...看了这个题目,千万别以为我家有教授,其实,觉兽是睡觉的觉,第二个是尖叫的叫。而兽,是怪兽的兽哦。No.1:觉兽我妈是一个名副其实的觉兽。有一个星期六,我被肚子的反抗声吵醒了。拿起闹钟一看,差点又要两眼一黑昏睡过去了。Oh,mygad!...看了这个标题,你是不是特别好奇:寒假能有什么特别?但是我告诉你,我有一次与你们不一样的人生经历!就是因为几个月前踢毽子摔了一跤,当地医院没有检查出来,父母都没太在意。上个星期爸爸妈妈发现了不对劲,便带我去了南京儿童医院,医生看了我拍的片子...写给那段清如流水的年华,和那永不调零的花朵90后,我们的未来题记大千世界里有谁不想成功,有谁不想自己的未来多资多彩,有谁不想自己的人生精彩万分,人人都梦想着成功,而成功不是一蹴就而就的事情,不管怎样,90后的我们仍奢望着。一张童真的脸上写...
移动端访问:
??????????
??????????位置: &写一篇英语作文介绍美国生活
写一篇英语作文介绍美国生活
资料整理:昆山美联英语发布时间:已帮助:
美国,是由华盛顿哥伦比亚特区、50个州和关岛等众多海外领土组成的联邦共和立宪制国家。在中也有关于写介绍美国生活的作文题材,那你想知道写一篇英语作文介绍美国生活怎么写吗?下面是小编收集整理的一些英语作文介绍美国生活,大家一起来看看吧! &
写一篇英语作文介绍美国生活: &
American Way of Life
美国人的生活方式
Throughout their history, Americans have been people on the move. The early immigrants had to travel to get to the New World. Once they arrived, they settled along the East Coast. But they weren&#39;t content to stay there. Explorers and traders journeyed to the unknown western territories. Later, settlers moved west to develop these new areas.
纵观整个历史,美国一直是个迁移的民族。早期的移民者必须长途跋涉才能抵达新大陆,他们到达后就会沿着东岸定居,但却不满于长居此地,冒险家和商人旅行至未知的西部地区。稍后,移民者也向西迁移去开发这些新地区。
As a result of this westward migration, Americans eventually occupied the whole continent-from the Atlantic to the Pacific. Even today, Americans seem unable to stay put. Research says that the average American moves every five years.
由于向西迁移,美国人最后占据了整块新大陆&&从大西洋到太平洋。即使到今天,美国人似乎仍然无法在一地久居。根据研究,美国人平均每五年要搬一次家。
Besides their habit of changing addresses, Americans are used to traveling. Some people make long-distance commutes to work daily. Their jobs may even require them to take frequent business trips. Most companies provide an annual vacation for their employees, and people often use that time to travel.
除了搬家的习惯以外,美国人也很习惯旅行。有些人每天上下班得做长距离的通勤,工作上甚至经常需要因公旅行。大部分的公司每年会提供年假给员工,人们通常会利用这段时间去旅行。
Some people just visit friends or relatives in distant states. Others go on low-budget weekend excursions and stay in economy motels. Those with more expensive tastes choose luxurious resorts and hotels. Camping out in the great outdoors appeals to adventurous types. Some travel in recreational vehicles (RVs) to camp out in comfort, while others &rough it& by sleeping in tents.
有些人去远一点的其他州拜访朋友或亲戚,有些则在周末有个经济的小假期,并住在花费不高的旅馆里。品位较昂贵的人选择豪华的度假地点和饭店;绝佳的户外露营则吸引冒险型的人。有些人开着旅行车出游,以舒适的方式露营;有些人则睡帐篷尝试野外生活。
Most Americans prefer to travel within their nation&#39;s borders. Why? For one thing, it&#39;s cheaper than traveling abroad, and there&#39;s no language problem. But besides that, the vast American territory offers numerous tourist attractions.
大部分美国人比较喜欢在国内旅游,为什么呢?其中一个原因是,国内旅游比国外旅游便宜,也没有语言交流的问题。但除此原因以外,占地极广的美国国土提供了许多能吸引游客的地点。
Nations lovers can enjoy beaches, mountains, canyons, lakes and a wealth of natural wonders. Major cities offer visitors a multitude of urban delights. The convenience of modern freeways, railways and airplanes makes travel in America as easy as pie.
爱好大自然的人可以到海滩、山上、峡谷、湖泊和很多大自然奇景地区游览。大城市也提供给游客们很多都市形态的娱乐。现代高速公路、铁路和飞机使得在美国旅行很容易。 &
写英语作文介绍美国生活篇二: &
American painting life 美国人的绘画生活
I see a show about painting. An exhibition at a private art gallery is a way of introducing a new artist to the public .
The idea is to stage an event that will create interest in the artist and stimulate sales of his or her work. Exhibitions of painting , sculpture, and photography at public museums and galleries are different from private showings.
The works exhibited at public museums are by established, well-known artists. Many exhibitions include works from the museum&s permanent collection&that is, works owned by the museum. &
写英语作文介绍美国生活篇三: &
Weddings in the United States
美国人的婚礼
Weddings in the United States vary as much as the people do. There are church weddings with a g there are weddings on mountain-top wi and there have been weddings on the ocean floor with oxygen tanks for the guests. But many weddings, no matter where or how they are performed, include certain traditional customs.
美国的国土上居住着各种各样的人,他们的婚礼也千差万别。有热闹庄重的教堂婚礼;有在山顶上举行的婚礼,客人们光着脚陪伴登高;也有在海底举行的婚礼,客人们戴着氧气瓶跟着入水。但婚礼无论在哪儿举行或怎样举行,总有某些传统的风俗。
Before a couple is married, they become engaged. And then invitations are sent to those who live nearby, their close friends and their relatives who live far away. When everything is ready, then comes the most exciting moment.
在举行婚礼前先要订婚,然后发放请柬给住在附近的友人以及远方的亲戚。当一切准备就绪,就该到最激动人心的时刻了。
The wedding itself ususlly lasts between 20 and 40 minutes. The wedding party enters the church while the wedding march is played. The bride carrying a bouquet enters last with her father who will &give her away&. The groom enters the church from a side door. When the wedding party is gathered by the altar, the bride and groom exchange vows.
婚礼本身通常持续20至40分钟。婚礼一行人伴着结婚进行曲进入教堂。新娘手持一束鲜花和她的父亲最后进来,父亲要把她交给新郎。而新郎则要从侧门进入教堂。当婚礼一行人聚集到教堂的祭坛前时,新娘和新郎互相表达誓言。
It is traditional to use the words &To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part&. Following the vows, the couple exchange rings. Wearing the wedding ring on the fourth finger of the left hand is an old custom.
常用的结婚誓言是:&从今往后,不论境遇好坏,家境贫富,病患与否,誓言相亲相爱,至死不分离。&宣誓过后,二人交换戒指。通常把戴在左手无名指上,这是一个古老的风俗。
After the ceremony there is often a party, called a &reception& which gives the wedding guests an opportunity to congratulate the newlyweds.
仪式过后,通常会有宴会,叫&喜宴&。宴会给参加婚礼的人一个向新婚夫妇祝贺的机会。
The car in which the couple leaves the church is decorated with balloons, streamers and shaving cream. The words &Just Married& are painted on the trunk or back window.
新郎新娘乘坐汽车离开教堂,汽车上装饰有气球,彩色纸袋、泡沫之类的东西。&新婚燕尔&几个字常写在汽车后的行李箱上或后玻璃窗上。
The bride and groom run to the car undre a shower of rice thrown by the wedding guests. When the couple drives away from the church, friends often chase them in cars, honking and drawing attention to them. And then the couple go on their honeymoon.
新娘新郎从婚礼客人撒下的雨点般的生大米中跑向汽车。小两口儿开车离开教堂时,朋友们常常开车追赶他们,不停地按喇叭,引他们注意。然后小两口儿就接着去度蜜月了。 &
写英语作文介绍美国生活篇四: &
American Vacations
美国旅游风尚
It&#39;s summertime, and the life is easy. For many Americans, this is the season to travel. Why? Because school is out. Because the weather is great. And most of all, because we all deserve a break. When Americans take a break, they often head for their favorite vacation spot.
夏天到了,生活很惬意。对很多美国人来说,这是个旅游的季节,为什呢?因为学校放假,因为天气很好,但最重要的是,休假是我们所应该享有的权利。美国人休假时经常会去他们最喜欢的度假地点。
Many American vacations are as unique as the people who take them. Families often plan their trips with the kids in mind. More and more &family friendly& vacation resorts offer special programs for children.
很多美国假期非常特别,和参与此种假期的人一样特别。全家出游时通常会将孩子考虑在内,有愈来愈多&适合全家出游&的度假地点为孩子提供特别的活动。
History buffs seek out famous historical sites and museums. Environmentalists prefer &green vacations.& These trips allow them to observe flora and fauna up-close without disturbing the sensitive balance of nature.
对历史有兴趣的人会找一些有名的历史据点和博物馆。有环保意识的人喜欢&环保假期&,这样的旅行使他们能近距离观察动植物,并且不会扰乱了大自然敏感的生态平衡。
Some people find sea cruises relaxing and refreshing. Others hit the water to go fishing, skiing or white-water rafting. Daring souls get the thrill of a lifetime on trekking expeditions and safaris in remote places from Afica to Asia.
有些人觉得海上旅游能使心情放松并感到清凉,有些人则到水边钓鱼、滑水或泛舟。胆子大的人到亚洲和非洲去探险狩猎作长途旅行,享受一辈子难得一次的刺激。
Americans aren&#39;t the only people in the world who travel. International business, mass communication and jet airplanes have created a world of globetrotters.
美国人不是世上唯一爱旅行的人。国际企业、大众传播与喷射机创造了一个环游世界者的世纪。
People all over the world enjoy going abroad to travel. And no matter where they live, people enjoy visiting scenic spots in their own country. But being on the go makes Americans what they are: people on the move. In America, almost everybody is a tourist sometime.
全世界的人都喜欢到海外旅游,不管住在哪里,人们都喜欢去造访自己国家内风景优美的地区。不过好动的本性使美国人变成今天的模样:成为爱迁移的人。在美国,几乎每个人都有旅游的经验。
以上就是小编为您整理写一篇英语作文介绍美国生活的全部内容,更多精彩请进入栏目查看。
教学点: 1个

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文范文50篇 的文章

随机推荐