tuo of us是both of us什么意思思?

Manfrotto US | Camera Tripods & Photography Accessories
JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
Save multiple shipping addresses
View and track orders and more
Already registered?
If you have an account with us, please log in.
* Required Fields
*Email Address
Partner brands
The perfect combination of functionality and elegance. When choosing between a practical bag and an elegant bag, choose Manfrotto Windsor and don’t compromise.
Travel Beyond BEFREE ADVANCED
The advanced travel tripod that accompaniesyou beyond conventional perspectives.
Special Offers Fresh Deals!
Spring ahead with great savings
Head with a core
Maximum lightness & Stability Manfrotto Element
In the spotlight Short of time? Check out the latest products and offers to help you improve your image making skills
Frame the extraordinary, Use the extraordinary
Capturing miracles as perfect as they are needs someone who looks at the fine details that no one else has detected. Discover the Gitzo products, lifelong partners for aspirational photographers.
AWARDS, VIDEOS & BLOGS
EXPLORE MANFROTTO
ENJOY ALL THE VIDEOS, STORIES AND REPORTAGES CREATED WITH OUR PRODUCTS AND BE PART OF THE MANFROTTO EXPERIENCE!
Experience the NEW Manfrotto website
Enhanced user-experience
Smart shopping assistant
Multi-brand store
Dedicated Mobile experience
Manfrotto social channels
Trustscore 7.4 | 280 Reviews
Capture.Share.
Camera accessories
Mobile power
Wireless systems
Distribution, rental & services
Lighting and controls
Robotic camera systems
On-camera monitors
ManfrottoA Vitec Group brand
Our BrandsAnyone of Us中文是什么意思?_百度知道
Anyone of Us中文是什么意思?
这是一个不错的歌大家去听下
我有更好的答案
Anyone Of Us (我们都会错) I've been letting you down, down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation When I should've played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS: It can happen to Anyone of us, anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break Cause I made a stupid mistake It can happen to Anyone of us, say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can't take my heart will break Cause I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake She was kind of exciting A little crazy I should've known She must have altered my senses Cause I offered to walk her home The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS A stupid mistake She means nothing to me (nothing to me) I swear every word is true Don't wanna lose you The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS A stupid mistake she means nothing to me (nothing to me) I swear every word is true don't wanna lose you chorus to fade 我们都会错(中文翻译) 我让你失望了 我知道自己实在太傻 一时的情不自禁 让冷静消失无踪 如今弄到无法收拾 我只求你能谅解 副歌: 这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 所有你想得到的人 每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 说你会原谅我吧 每个人都可能失控 说你会相信我吧 无法忍受我的心就要碎了 只因为我犯了一个愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错 那天她看起来很兴奋 我早该知道他有点疯狂 一定是她影响了我的判断力 因为我竟然提议陪她走路回家 情况就这麼失控了 我希望你能谅解 副歌: 这只是个愚蠢的错 她对我没有任何意义 (没有任何意义) 我发誓句句属实 我不想失去你 情况就这麼失控了 我希望你能谅解 副歌: 每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错
anyone of us是我们每一个人的意思这首歌另外一个名字叫stupid mistake 才是愚蠢的错误的意思
每个人就是我们
好像这么翻译的。呵呵
我们都会错(中文翻译) 我让你失望了 我知道自己实在太傻 一时的情不自禁 让冷静消失无踪 如今弄到无法收拾 我只求你能谅解 副歌: 这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 所有你想得到的人 每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 说你会原谅我吧 每个人都可能失控 说你会相信我吧 无法忍受我的心就要碎了 只因为我犯了一个愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错 那天她看起来很兴奋 我早该知道他有点疯狂 一定是她影响了我的判断力 因为我竟然提议陪她走路回家 情况就这麼失控了 我希望你能谅解 副歌: 这只是个愚蠢的错 她对我没有任何意义 (没有任何意义) 我发誓句句属实 我不想失去你 情况就这麼失控了 我希望你能谅解 副歌: 每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错
我们中的任何一个人绝对正确,我相信我的英语的
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。US should respect law of sea
By Zhang Tuosheng (China Daily)
The possibility of military intervention by the United States and Japan in Taiwan Straits in case "Taiwan independence" forces take extreme action has long been China's top maritime concern. Disputes with neighboring countries over territorial claims and its interests in the East China Sea and the South China Sea, too, have been a major maritime concern for China.
China's maritime disputes with its neighbors range from claims over islands and waters to claims over exclusive economic zones, continental shelves and underwater resources. The settlement of these issues remains difficult because of their relevance to state sovereignty, territorial integrity and national feelings, as well as some complicated historical and practical factors.
Disputes in the South China Sea have intensified recently, as indicated by frictions between China, and Vietnam and the Philippines. The collision between a Chinese fishing boat and two Japan Coast Guard vessels in the waters off China's Diaoyu Islands in September snowballed into a serious crisis between China and Japan.
China has long held that territorial disputes with neighboring countries should be settled through peaceful dialogue free from outside intervention. And China has always advocated that disputing countries should shelve their differences and take measures to enhance mutual trust if they cannot resolve the disputes immediately.
But against all maritime norms, the United States has been carrying out surveillance in the waters off China's coast, citing "freedom of navigation" as an excuse. The US' activities have got closer to China's land area and increased in frequency in recent years, causing grave concern.
By indulging in such acts, Washington is contravening its commitment to work with Beijing to build a constructive and all-round Sino-US relationship and going back on its promise to take practical measures to jointly meet the common challenges.
The US' surveillances have endangered China's national security and violated its maritime rights and interests. Washington's actions have sent negative signals and indicate that it still sees Beijing as a major rival or potential adversary and could become the main source of maritime conflicts between China and the US.
The surveillances are detrimental to the development of military ties between Beijing and Washington, too, and thwart the two sides' efforts to build much-needed mutual strategic trust.
China has unwaveringly adhered to the "free navigation" principle. But it is firmly opposed to the abuse of the principle by the US for conducting unrestrained military surveillance in China's waters.
Since the establishment of a Sino-US maritime military security consultation in 1998, the US has been demanding that the two countries lay down a common code of conduct on maritime activities. But it has turned a blind eye to China's maritime concerns. To help settle the dispute once and for all, the US should reduce its antagonistic military surveillances gradually and end it completely before holding discussions with China on the adoption of a common code of conduct at sea.
The rising pace of globalization has made China increasingly dependent on international maritime passages for its modernization drive, especially for its economic development. Chinese vessels can sail to the Middle East and Africa only through the Asia-Pacific region.
But military conflicts in the region, along with terrorist attacks, rampant piracy and natural disasters pose a threat to free navigation and endanger China's maritime security and interests. Therefore, the new challenge for China is to develop a navigation capability proportional to its status and responsibility as a major world power.
China is going all out to build its maritime capability, which is expected to be a lengthy process, compatible with the country's efforts to develop from a land power into a sea power. It has always opposed the "gunboat policy" in all its forms and will never embark on the path of maritime expansion as some other powers have done in the past.
Beijing wants to strengthen its maritime capability to safeguard the safety of its shipping channels and to conduct salvage and relief operations. The participation of its navy in international anti-piracy operations in the waters off Somalia since last year has been an important step toward achieving that goal.
But some countries are trying to confine China's navy to a chain of islets for groundless and impractical reasons. China has the right to send its navy farther into the ocean, and its actions conform to international law.
Facing ever-increasing maritime security threats, China is willing to undertake more responsibilities and obligations in accordance with international laws and rules. It is also willing to work with the international community to push for the adoption and implementation of non-proliferation measures at sea to safeguard fragile marine ecology and prevent pollution.
China understands the eagerness of the US and other countries to make it a party to the Proliferation Security Initiative (PSI). But the PSI-advocated "maritime interception" runs counter to prevailing international laws and, hence, should be revised.
More importantly, the US should stop surveillance in the waters off China's coast and free the seas of conflicts to facilitate mutual development and mutual benefit.
The author is a research fellow with the China International Strategy Research Fund.团子家的Studio - 用户 - 网易云音乐
团子家的Studio创建的电台
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:

我要回帖

更多关于 the last of us 的文章

随机推荐