初三英语单选易错题10030个大致错几个 大题怎么样

英语六级每个题分数都是多少?听力错了三四个,阅读理解四个,能不能过啊?_百度知道
英语六级每个题分数都是多少?听力错了三四个,阅读理解四个,能不能过啊?
我有更好的答案
  英语六级考试听力理解:听力部分占总分的35%,即248.5分,在这部分的及格分为149.1分;  1)听力客观题(单选):25%合177.5分,每个7.1分,要做对15个,达到106.5分为及格;  2)听力主观题(复合式听写):10%合71分,每空7.1分,要做对6个,达到42.6分为及格。  英语六级考试每道题分数的分配情况如下,大家可以根据自己的答题情况估算英语六级考试成绩。  现行大学英语六级考试分为4个部分:  1.写作:作文分数占总分的15%,也就是106.5分,在这部分你要达到63.9分为及格。  2.听力理解:听力部分占总分的35%,即248.5分,在这部分的及格分为149.1分;  1)听力客观题(单选):25%合177.5分,每个7.1分,要做对15个,达到106.5分为及格;  2)听力主观题(复合式听写):10%合71分,每空7.1分,要做对6个,达到42.6分为及格。  3.阅读理解:总分数为248.5分,在这部分你要到149.1分为及格分。  1)选词填空:5%,即35.5分,每空3.55分,要做对6个,达到21.3分为及格;  2)长篇阅读:10%,即71,每个7.1分;要做对6个,达到42.6分为及格;  3)仔细阅读理解:20%,即142分,每个14.2分,做对6个,达到85.2分为及格;  4. 翻译:占总分的15%,即106.5,在这部分你要达到63.9分为及格  5.加起来总计:100%合710分。425分以上(含425分)及格。
提供出国留学、考研、四六级培...
主营:在线教育
from the printed page. The only effect of time have been to sift
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。2010 年高一英语单选题易错题 100 集(含答案) 含答案)发布人:圣才学习网 发布日期: 10:36 共 1 What do you think ______solve the problem ? A you can do A to cry; to cry A rises A there A married to A but A swimming A that way. A that; because A which flows playground just now. A playing A which A those A when B to be playing B who B which B that C that C what C at which B to stay, play B the same like B that B join B beat B whom C play D whom D that D where C staying, play C the same that D by which D joining D succeed D whose D to stay, playing D the same as D to play 12 The red rose is the only one _____I real like. 13 All the apples _____ fell down were eaten by the pigs. 14 Don`t forget the day ______you were received into the Youth League. 15 I prefer________ at home to ______outside. A staying, playing A same as A which A take part in A win A who 16 The box is _____what I saw in the shop. 17 The pen _______she writes letters is broken. C with which C taking part in C defeat C of whom 18 Would you like to ______us in our discussion. 19 I`m sure the red team will ______the game . 20 Ahead of me I saw a woman ____I thought was my aunt. B why; that B flows C that; that C that flowing D for; that D whose flows 10 Is the river_____ through that town very large? 11 The teacher told me that the students I wanted to see were seen___ football on the B can you do B cry; cry C you can do to C to cry; cry D raised D which C has married D besides D swim D in which D has been married to D can you do to D cry; to cry 2 In the past he often made his sister____, but now he is often made ___by his sister. 3 The teacher told us that the sun ____in the east. B rose B where C raises C that 4 He lives in a village _____there are a lot of trees. 5 He _________ Alice for ten years. B has married to B except B to swim B where C as well C swam C the one 6 We need fifteen more people _____our team to do the job. 7 They won`t allow us ________ at this beach. 8 Is this factory ______you visited last week? 9 The reason ____he was absent from the meeting was ____his car broke down on the 713 人浏览[大] [中] [小] 21 _____your help, everything in the room is in good order now. A Since B Because C thanks for D Thanks to 22 He is known to the world and has a lot of friends A in and out of abroad C at home and at abroad ----If you go,__________. A I also go A So is it B so do I B So it is C so I will C It is so D so will I D So it is 24 -----The flower is beautiful. 25 The number of people invited ____fifty, but a number of them _____absent for different reasons. A were; was A before long B was ; was B so long C by far C was; were D so far D were; were 26 We haven`t had any success 27 Travellers ____our country enjoy the beautiful sights in Beijing, Hangzhou and many other places of interest. A for A will B to B should C till C is going to D by D is to 28 If a man ______succeed, he must work as hard as he can. 29 ----I am sorry I didn`t do a good job. -----Never mind. ______ you have tried your best. A Above all A find B In all B create C At all C develop D After all D prepare C a plenty of D a number of 30 The best way to make sure that you can keep fit is to ____healthy eating habits. 31 We have spent _____money on English books . A a great deal of A If only A in, of Aa B/ B a good many B When if B from, of C an C Once 32 _______met, it won`t be easily forgotten. D Once you were D of ,in 33 The differences_____ these two pictures _____ colour are easy to see. C between ,in D the 34 You should put_____ &s& at the end of this word. 35----What`s ______population of China ? ----China has_____ population of 1.2 billion. A a; the A very much cold A How a B the; a B much cold C /;/ D the; the D too much cold 36 It`s _______here. We can`t work long hours here. C much too cold D What 37 _______terrible weather we`ve been having these days! B What a C How 38 ----Have you decided when_____? -----Yes, tomorrow morning. A will you leave B to be leaving C are you leaving D to leave 39 The song ____My heart will go on is liked by the young people. B at home and abroad D in home and out of abroad23 ---Are you going there with them ? A call A usual A at A in the A in theB calling B common B in B on his B on theC called C ordinary C for C on the C in his D toD to call D normal40 Train services are now back to ______after three days of typhoon. 41 He is the best ____English in our class. 42 The policeman caught hold of the thief and hit him ____the head. D in his D on his C something. .on D nothing.. on 43 Did John hit Bob _____eye ? 44There is ____ interesting ____ today`s newspaper. A anything …in A in A at ,in B to B nothing. .in C on B over ,at D with C with ,on D to, with 45 Has your teacher given you any advice______ your study? 46 It`s bad manners to laugh _____ others when they are _____ trouble. 47 Betty doesn`t have enough money to buy that coat. It`s very ___. The price is too_____. A high, high A wearing A very valuable A carrying B expensive, expensive B wear C wears C expensive, high D is worn C great value D having C likely, friendly D uglily, lively C in debt with D in the debt with D With my surprise D A or B D high, expensive 48 This kind of glasses manufactured by experienced craftsmen ______comfortably. 49 The diamond is _________. B of great value 50 Behind the dancer there was a woman _______a large diamond ring. B dressing C wearing 51 The young teacher who has a ____face can make his classes ____and interesting. A lovely, lively A in debt to B lovely, lovely B in the debt to 52 They were still _____their friends after their child`s long illness. 53 _______, my brother passed the exam. A To my great joy A in another words A in order that A general A was taken on A in general B To my great surprised C With my joy B in the other words 54 I am all tears, ____,I am listening to you with all attention. C with other words D in other words D in order to D mostly D am taken in 55 He started early _______he could get there before nine. B because B common C so as to C ordinary 56 As you know, whether the person will be elected president is matter of ___interest. 57 I _______ by his story that he made up. B was taken out B in particular C was taken in 58 He didn`t go into detail on the subject ,he spoke ______. C in common D in short5 D A or B 59 We designed the machine _____the purpose _______production. A for, of increasing A takes away B with, of increasing C takes over C for, to increase D takes up 60 Hospital doctors don`t go out very often as their work ____all their time. B takes in 61 We offered him our congratulation ____his passing the entrance exam. A on B for C with B likes, like B has, have C my D at C is interested in; into C has, has D their D interests; enjoy 62 My mother _____classical music while I am ____rock music. A is fond of, in A have, have A his 63 We each _____ strong points and each of us on the other hand _____weak points. D have, has 64 He is one of the students who, I am sure, always do ____ best. B one`s 65 The police ____determined to bring back the missing boy when his family almost given hope. A is, has A are A have failed A is not agree B is B are, have C was B had been failed B are not agree C are, has D were C has failed D will be failed D do not agree D is, have 66 More than one girl ____ late for class this morning. 67 Many a student _____ in the exam. 68 What he says and what he does _______. C does not agree 69 Not only politics but also English is important. In other words , ___is important. A English, as well as politics C both politics and English a doctor. A what, that A missed B that, which B losing C gone C which, that D be stolen D that, that 71 On the way back home from the ball, she suddenly found her necklace____. 72 He didn`t go to the party not ______the time but _____he was ill. A because of, because C because, because of A to write on A very much B to be written on B such C that B because, because D because of, because of C to write in D this D to be written B English as well as politics D politics, as well as English70 It was at the very beginning____ Mr.Smith made a decision ___we should send for73 The teacher gave me a piece of paper________. 74 I can`t believe he could jump _____high. 75 -----The boys are not doing a good job at all, are they? ------_____________. A I guess not so B I don`t guess so C I don`t guess D I guess not 76 The magazine is ______reading, so he advised me ____it. A well worth; to buy C worthing , buying A food; her B food;/ B very worth; buying D worthy, to buy D diet; her D diet;/77 She is on a special _____to lose _____weight. 78 Jenny_____ a rich man. She has____ him for 5 years. A married with; married with C married to; been married B married; married D married; been married to79 I am _____hungry. Give me _______of milk. A a bit; a little A which; happy A to leaveB not a little; a bit B who; happily B to startingC little; a lit C who; happyD not a little; a little D whose; happily80 A good friend is someone _____makes you ______. 81 He was about ____when suddenly the telephone rang. C leaving D setting off 82 This task is _____difficult for us. We need ______people. A much too; another three C much too; more three A have been introduced A which A thanks; to A when B whose B owes; to B that B too much; other three D too much; three more B be introduced C in which C have introduced D of which D thinks; highly of D introduced83 He seems to ______to Jane. He knows her well. 84 This is a film ______Spielberg used real actors instead of stunt men. 85 He ____- much of his success and happiness _____his wife and children. C owns; to D in which B I take interest in classical music D I don`t fond of classical music B laughing at; the D to be laughing at; / C to be held D as holding 86 He will never forget the days ______he spent with you in Japan. C on which 87 Which sentence is incorrect ? A I feel interested in classical music C I am not into classical music A to be laughed at; the C being laughed at; / A to hold B holding 88 No one likes _______in _____public.89 We are considering _______a sports meet next month. 90 Which sentence is incorrect? A He devoted himself to the work of children`s health care. B He is devoted to his work. C He devoted all his life to work hard in people`s interests. D He is determined to make more money for his family. 91 He doesn`t like classical music and_______ I . A so do A share, with B nor do C or do D nor am D share, to 92 Friends should ______happiness and sorrow _____each other. B solve, with C share, from 93 ---I missed the first part of the film .It was really a pity. ----You ________home half an hour earlier. A should have left A beaten A in ,for A which banks B must have left C to beat C for, in C should leave D beating D at, on D the banks of which D must leave 94 The storm died away at last with the golden waves ____the shore in peace. B beat B on ,for 95 The whites are ___holiday ,but I don`t know where they have gone __their holidays. 96 The river ____are covered with trees is very long. B of which banks C whose the banks 97 She likes to use words ______clear to her. A of which the meaning B of which meaning C whose of meaning A up A Drink to A remind; in case in case of 参考答案: 1-5 CDABD 6-10 26-30 46-50 66-70 86-90 DBCBA DBDDC ACCDC CCDBD BDCBC B to C by B To drink toD meaning of which D from C If you drink D If drink to D remind of;98 The price of this washing machine has been increased ____15%. 99 _____someone`s health, you raise your glass. 100 Please ______me about the interview____ I forget. B remember; in case C remember, in case of11-15ACDAA16-20DCBAA CDDCD ACADD ADDBC21-25 DBDBC 41-45 BCABC 61-65 ACDDB 81-85 AAACB31-35 ACCCB 51-55 AAADA 71-75 91-95 CAACD BAADB36-40 56-60 76-8096-100 DACBA专项训练: 专项训练:高一新教材情态动词精练发布人:圣才学习网 发布日期: 10:58 共 A. can’t B. couldn’t C. may not 19 人浏览[大] [中] [小] D. might not 1. A computer ____ think for itself; it must be told what to do.(MET’91) 2. ---Could I borrow your dictionary? ---Yes, of course you ____. (NMET’92). A. might B. will C. can D. should 3. ---There were already five people in the car but they managed to take me as well. ---It _____ a comfortable journey.(NMET’95) A. can’t be A. had to B. shouldn’t be B. would C. mustn’t have been D. couldn’t have been C. could D. was able to 4. The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone_____ get out. (NMET’97) 5. ---I stayed at a hotel while in New York. ---Oh, did you? You _____with Barbara.(NMET’98) A. could have stayed B. could stay C. would stay 6. ---Will you stay for lunch? ---Sorry, __, My brother is coming to see me.(NMET’99) A. I mustn’t A. would B. I can’t B. could C. I needn’t C. might D. I won’t D. should 7. I should have been there, but I _______ not find the time. (上海 2000 春) 8. ---I heard they went skiing in the mountains last winter. ---It _______ true because there was little snow there.(北京 2002) A. may not be B. won’t be C. couldn’t be D. mustn’t be 9. A left-luggage office is a place where bags______ be left for a short time, especially at a railway station. (NMET2003) A. should A. can A. must be B. can B. could C. would C. must D. must D. should have been D. will 10. Put on your coat. You ____ be feeling cold with only a shirt on. (MET’85) 11. I didn’t hear the phone. I _____ asleep. (MET’89) B. must have been C. should be D. must have stayed 12. Johnny, you _____play with the knife, you_____ hurt yourself. (NMET’96) A. won’t; can’t C. shouldn’t; must 13 . I thought you books. (MET’86) A. may A. must B. might B. can C. could C. may D. must D. will 14. Peter___ come with us tonight, but he isn’t very sure yet. (NMET’93) 15. Yesterday Jane walked away from the discussion. Otherwise, she ___ something she would regret later. (上海’96) A. had said B. said C. might say D. might have said 16. ---Could I call you by your first name? ---Yes, you______. (上海’98) A. will B. could C. may D. might 17. Sorry, I’m late. I ____ have turned off the alarm clock and gone back to sleep again. (NMET2000 春) A. might B. should C. can D. will 18. ---Are you coming to Jeff’s party? ---I’m not sure. I ______ go to the concert instead. (NMET2000) A. must B. would C. should D. might I have a look? 19. ---I hear you’ve got a set of valuable Australian coins. ---Yes, certainly.(NMET2002 春) A. Do B. May C. Shall D. Should 20. --- Is John coming by train? --- He should, but he _______ not. He likes driving his car. (NMET2002) A. must B. can C. need D. may 21. That young man has made so much noise that he ____ not have been allowed to attend the concert. (上海’92) A. could B. must C. would D. should 22. I told Sally how to get here, but perhaps I _____ for her. (NMET’94) A. had to write it out C. should have written it out only. (上海’96) A. oughtn’t to B. can’t C. won’t D. needn’t 24. ---When can I come for the photos? ---I need them tomorrow afternoon. They ___be ready by 12:00.(NMET’98) A. can B. should C. might D. need 25. ---Write to me when you get home. ---_____. (NMET2001 春) A. I must A. had better got B. I should C. I will D. I can D. had better get 26. You ____ your tooth pulled out before it rots completely. B. had to get better C. had better to get 27. It’s nearly seven o’clock. Jack ______ be here at any moment. B. must have written it out D. ought to write it out B. mustn’t; may D. can’t; shouldn’t like something to read , so I have brought you some23. Sir, you _____ be sitting in this waiting room. It is for women and children A. must A. goes out A. will give C. must giveB. need B. went outC. should C. should go outD. can D. should have gone out28. It’s strange that he ________ without saying good-bye to us. 29. The plant is dead. I ________ it more water. B. would have given D. should have given B. to not be punished D. not be punished B. can’t have B. may B. dare not C. needn’t to have C. were able to C. mustn’t D. doesn’t need30. You ought ________ for what you are unable to do. A. not to be punished C. to not punished A. mustn’t have A. would A. needn’t31. Such a small child as he _____ a ticket. 32. They didn’t want to come with us at first, but then we _____ persuade them. D. had to D. may not 33. You _____ get off the bus when it is still moving. 34. ―John hasn’t come yet. ―Well, where _____ on such a night? A. must he have gone C. could he have gone A. became;did C. becomes;has 36. ―I’m John, your friend. ―Oh, but I _____ recognize you. A. don’t A. must not A. can’t A. must B. can’t B. may not B. shouldn’t B. needn’t C. won’t D. didn’t D. should not D. may not D. can’t 37. If you live in a town, you _____ worry about parking. C. don’t have to C. mustn’t C. ought to 38. Jenny looks worried. You _____ have told her the news. 39. Mary _____ have been here by now. I wonder what’s happened to her. 40. ―You know that you were driving at 100 kms an hour, don’t you? ―No, officer, I _____. This car can’t do more than 80. A. couldn’t have been C. mustn’t have been B. may not have been D. shouldn’t have been B. ought he have gone D. should he have gone B. becoming;would D. to become;had35. Jennie told me in her last letter that her wish _____ an artist _____ come true.1---5 ACDDA 6---10 BBCBD 11----15 BBBCD 16---20 CADBB 21---25 DCABC 26---30 DCCDA 31―35 DCCCD 36―40 DCBCA高一英语语法重点发布人:圣才学习网 发布日期: 09:49 共 2199 人浏览[大] [中] [小]一.直接引语和间接引语 (一)直接引述别人的原话,叫做直接引语;用自己话转述别人的话,叫做间接引语。 间接引语一般构成宾语从句。直接引语必须放在引号内,间接引语则不用引号。直接引语改 为间接引语时,除将引语部分变成宾语从句外,还必须对直接引语中的人称、时态、指示代 词、时间状语、地点状语等进行改变。 1.时态的变化:直接引语变为间接引语时,通常受转述动词 said, asked 等的影响 而使用过去化的时态,即把原来的时态向过去推,也就是一般现在时变为一般过去时,现在 进行时变为过去进行时,等等。例如: Tom said to me,“My brother is doing his homework.” →Tom said to me that his brother was doing his homework. 2.人称代词、指示代词、时间状语、地点状语等等的变化:根据意义进行相应的变化, 例如: She asked Jack,“Where have you been?” →She asked Jack where he had been. He said,“These books are mine.” →He said that those books were his. (二)直接引语改为间接引语时,都使用陈述语序,但是因为原句的句式不同,所以变 成间接引语时所用的连词会有所不同。直接引语如果是一般疑问句,用连接词 whether 或 if;如果是特殊疑问句,则用疑问词引导间接引语。转述的动词一般用 asked,可以在其后 加上一个间接宾语 me, him, her, us 等。如: She said,“Is your father at home?” →She asked me if/whether my father was at home. “What do you do every Sunday?”My friend asked me. →My friend asked me what I did every Sunday. 直接引语如果是祈使句, 改为间接引语时, 要将祈使句的动词原形变为带 to 的不定式, 并在不定式的前面根据原句的语气(即请求或命令)加上 ask, tell, order 等动词,如 果祈使句为否定式,则在不定式前加 not。其句型为:ask / tell / order someone (not) to do something.例如: She said to us,“Please sit down.” →She asked us to sit down. He said to him,“Go away!” →He ordered him to go away. He said, “Don’t make so much noise, boys.” →He told the boys not to make so much noise. 二.各种时态的被动语态 被动语态概述 被动语态的概念:它是动词的一种形式,表示主语与谓语之间的执行或被执行关系。主 动语态表示主语是谓语动作的执行者,例如:They saw the little boy crying by the river. 被动语态表示主语是谓语动作的承受者, 例如: The little boy was seen crying by the river. 被动语态的构成 被动语态的形式是由“助动词 be+动词的过去分词”构成。助动词 be 随着主语的人称、 数、时态等的不同而变化。几种常见时态的被动语态形式如下: 1.一般现在时 am/is/are +过去分词 例如:Rice is planted in the south of China. 2.一般过去时 was/were +过去分词 例如:These trees were planted the year before last. 3.一般将来时 will/shall + be +过去分词 例如:A sports meeting will be held next week in our school. 4.现在进行时 am/is/are + being +过去分词 例如:Your radio is being repaired now. 5.过去进行时 was/were + being +过去分词 When he got there, the problem was being discussed. 6.现在完成时 have/has + been +过去分词 His work has been finished. Has his work been finished? Yes, it has. / No, it hasn’t. 7.过去完成时 had + been +过去分词 注意: 1.除了 be 之外的其它系动词如 get, stay 等也可以和过去分词构成被动语态。例 如:Their questions haven’t got answered. 2.含有情态动词的谓语变成被动语态使用“情态动词+ be +过去分词”结构。例如: More attention should be paid to the old in this country. This work can’t be done until Mr. Black comes. 3.含有“be going to”, “be to”等结构的谓语,其被动语态分别用“be going to + be +过去分词”和“be to + be +过去分词”。例如: The problem is going to be discussed at the next meeting. All these books are to be taken to the library. 4.被动语态与系表结构的区别:“连系动词+用作表语的过去分词”构成的系表结构, 与被动语态的形式完全一样,所以应注意它们的区别。被动语态中的过去分词是动词,多强 调动作;系表结构中的过去分词相当于形容词,多强调状态。前者通常可用 by 引出动作的 执行者,而后者则不可以。例如: The map was changed by someone.(被动结构) That custom remained unchanged for many centuries.(系表结构) 系表结构中的过去分词通常可被 very 修饰, 被动语态中的过去分词往往要用 much 修 饰。 例如: He was very excited.(系表结构) He was much excited by her words.(被动结构) 5.主动形式表被动意义。有些动词的主动形式有被动意味,如 open, read, sell, shut, wash, wear, write 等。此时句子的主语一般是物。例如: These books sell well.这些书很畅销。 The door won’t shut.这门关不上。 The clothes wash well.这些衣服很好洗。 语法练习 1. No permission has ___ for anybody to enter the building. A. been given B. given C. to give D. be giving 2. I ___ ten minutes to decide whether I should reject the offer. A. gave B. was given C. was giving D. had given 3. The police found that the house ___ and a lot of things ___. A. has broken into; has been stolen B. had broken into; had been stolen C. has been broken into; stolen stolen D. had been broken into; 4. ―Have you moved into the new house? ―Not yet, the rooms ___. A. are being painted B. are paintingC. are paintedD. arebeing painting 5. As we joined the big crowd I got ___ from my friends. A. separated B. spared C. lost D. missed 6. Cleaning women in big cities usually get ___ by the hour. A. pay B. paying C. paid D. to pay 7. Great changes ___ in the city, and a lot of factories ___. A. have been taken place, have been set up B. have taken place, have been set up C. have taken place, have set up D. were taken place, were set up 8. The suit’s finished, ___ it? A. doesn’t B. isn’t C. hasn’t D. has 9. The surface of the table ___ smooth enough. A. doesn’t feel B. hasn’t felt C. isn’t feeling D. isn’t felt 10. Such plants never ___ in this part of the world. A. have grown B. are growing C. grow D. are grown 11. These kinds of shoes ___ well. A. were not sold B. won’t be sold C. are not sold D. don’t sell 12. Text books ___ to come in time. A. require B. required C. are required D. are requiring 13. When the speaker entered the hall, all the listeners ___. A. had seated B. were seated C. seated D. were seating 14. Don’t get that ink on your shirt, for it ___. A. won’t wash out B. won’t be washing C. isn’t washing out D. doesn’t wash out 15. Tom ___ to work in the office though he didn’t like serving there. A. wanted B. was wanted C. was wanting D. had wanted 16. He said he wouldn’t mind ___ at home. A. leaving alone B. being left alone C. to be left lonely D. to leave alone 17. Tom was said to ___ Mary for 40 years. A. have been married to B. have married with C. has been married D. had married with 18. The TV play ___ last night. A. was tired out me B. tired out me C. was tired me out D. tired me out 19. I remember ___ for the job, but I forget the exact amount. A. to be paid B. being paid C. to pay D. paying 20. In front of the hall color flags were ___. A. hunged B. hanged C. hang D. hanging 语法练习答案: 1-10: ABDAACBBAC 11-20: DCBAB BADBD 高三英语综合思维训练对比练习 100 题5 人浏览[大] [中] [小]发布人:圣才学习网 发布日期: 13:50 共1.(1)Tom got the first place, ______ made his parents happy. (2)Tom got first place, and _______ made his parents happy. A. as B. which C. that D. this 2.(1)_______ is well known to all, the earth is round. (2)_______ is well known to all that the earth is round. A. That B. with C. It D. As 3.(1)It’s good _______ you to take a walk after supper every day. (2)It was really stupid _______ him to refuse the invitation. A. of B. to C. for D. at 4.(1)He is unfit for the job, ________? (2)He isn’t fit for the job, ________? A. isn’t he B. is he C. doesn’t he D. does he 5.(1)Is this museum _______ you visited the other day? (2)Is this the museum _______ you visited the other day? A. that B. where C. in which D. the one 6.(1)He said that Mary had done it, ________? A. hadn’t she B. hadn’t Mary C. didn’t he D. did he (2)It’s my son’s birthday next week, and I have to do my best for that, ________? A. isn’t it B. is it C. haven’t I D. don’t I 7.(1)―I watched TV last night. ―_________. ―________. A. So I did B. So did I C. So I was D. So was I (2)Mr. Chen is a teacher and works very hard, _______ his wife. A. So does B. So is C. So it is with D. It is same with 8.(1)It is 10 years sine we _______ school. A. left B. have left C. had left D. leave (2)This is the first time I _______ here. A. was B. am going C. have been D. came 9.(1)Let’s start at once, _______? (2)Let us go, _________? A. will you B. shall we C. do you D. do we 10.(1)There are many trees on _______ side of the street. (2)There are many students watching the volleyball match on _______ side of the playground. A. all B. both C. every D. each 11.(1)Mr. Johnson must have come back yesterday, _______? (2)He must have waited here for a long time, _______? A. hasn’t he B. haven’t he C. mustn’t he D. didn’t he 12.(1)________ knows the truth will tell you about it, I think. A. Who B. That C. No matter who D. Whoever (2)Don’t trust him, ______ he says. A. what B. no matter what C. whatever D. B and C 13.(1)―“_______ can the work be done?” ―In five hours. (2)―______ have you studied English? ―For six years. A. How long B. How soon C. How often D. How far 14.(1)Zhang Ming is taller than ______ in his class. A. any students B. anyone C. any other student D. others (2)He studies English harder than _______ in his class. A. any students B. any boys C. anyone D. any girls 15.(1)Shall we have her _______ there? (2)Shall we get her ________ there? A. to go B. go C. went D. gone 16.(1)―The experiment has failed. ―I suggest you _______ again. A. trying B. will try C. would try D. try (2)Her expression suggested that she _______ angry. A. be B. was C. were D. being 17.(1)They usually have a Party meeting on Saturday afternoon, _______? A. don’t they B. haven’t they C. do they D. have they (2)He hasn’t any brothers, ______? A. has he B. does he C. hasn’t he D. A and B 18.(1)Waiting for her _______ me three hours. (2)We’ll ________ three days in finishing the work. A. took B. cost C. pay D. spend 19.(1)He wanted nothing but _______ there. A. stayed B. staying C. to stay D. stay (2)He would do anything for you but ______ you money. A. lend B. to lend C. lent D. lending 20.(1)The workers made machines _______ the farmers. (2)The officer made his men _______ the farmers. A. help B. to help C. helped D. helping 21.(1)I managed to make myself ________. A. hear B. heard C. to be heard D. hearing (2)The earth must be made ______ more people. A. supported B. supporting C. to support D. support 22.(1)_____ care for nobody but himself will never get along well with the others. A. That B. These C. Those who D. Who (2)_______ fails to finish the task given should be criticized. A. Any one who B. Anyone whoC. Anyone which D. Any one 23.(1)East of the village _______ a lake five years ago. (2)He ________ his hand on my shoulder. A. lie B. lay C. laid D. lain 24.(1)Someone is asking for you, May be he will have ______ you. A. the word with B. a word withC. some words to D. words to (2)She used to have _______ with her husband. A. a word B. the word C. words D. some words 25.(1)Our teacher entered the classroom, _______. (2)Our teacher entered the classroom, with ________. A. a book in hand B. book in hand C. a book in his hand D. book in his hands 26.(1)______ many times, but he still couldn’t understand it. (2)______ many times, he has already known how to do it. A. Having been told B. Having toldC. He had been told D. Though he had been told 27.(1) To prevent the air ______, something will have to be done. A. to pollute B. to be polluted C. from polluting D. from being polluted (2)The bad weather prevented us _______. A. from going out B. to go outC. gone out D. went out 28.(1)It was not _______ that the police arrived and caught the thief. (2)The book will be printed _______. A. before long B. before C. long before D. long 29.(1)_______ the sight of the jewels Mathilde’s eyes shone brightly. (2)_______ sight of his old friend in the street, he felt very happy. A. At B. In C. Out of D. Catching 30.(1)_________, we all went to the park. (2)________, and we all went to the park. A. Being a fine day B. Because the fine dayC. It was a fine day D. It being a fine day 31.(1)To all the people here ______ the honor for the success. (2)China _______ the Third World is a developing country. A. belong B. belongs C. belongs to D. belonging to 32.(1)______ what the schoolmaster said, the girl’s face turned red. (2)_______ what the schoolmaster said, she was encouraged. A. After she heard B. After hearing C. To hear D. To be heard 33.(1)Do you remember _______ the policeman before? A. seeing B. to see C. saw D. to be seen (2)Please remember _______ your hands before dinner. A. washed B. being washed C. to wash D. washing 34.(1)The letter “X” can _______ an unknown number. A. be used to express B. be used to expressingC. use to express D. use for expressing (2)Johnson _______ up now. A. used to get B. is used to getting C. is used to get D. used to getting 35.(1)I’ll do whatever I can ______ my English. A. improve B. to improve C. improving D. to improving (2)He said he could _______ me with my English. A. to help B. helping C. have helped D. help 36.(1)______ hearing the news, he rushed out. A. On B. In C. By D. At (2)They enjoyed ________ the news of his safe return. A. on B. in C. by D. at 37.(1)Shanghai is in _______. (2)Shanghai belongs to _______. A. the East of China B. the east of ChinaC. East China D. the East China 38.(1)_______ from Beijing to Shanghai! (2)________ from Beijing to shanghai? A. How a long way it is B. What a long way is itC. How far is it D. What a long way it is 39.(1)They have invited us to visit their country, _______ is very kind of them. A. that B. it C. which D. what (2)They have invited us to visit their country. _______ is very kind of them. A. That B. It C. Which D. What 40.(1)There ______ no bus, we had to go by bike. (2)There ______ no bus. We had to go by bike. A. was B. Being C. had D. is 41.(1)He insisted that I ______ with him. A. went B. go C. would go D. going (2) She insisted that she ________ correct. A. should be B. be C. was D. were 42.(1)As your spoken English improves, ______ your written English. A. so does B. thus will C. so will D. does so (2) He likes playing football, _______ his brother. A. so will B. so does C. does so D. will so 43.(1)―I haven’t heard from him for a long time.―What do you think _______? A. was happening B. to happen C. having happened D. has happened (2)_______ did you talk with just now? A. Which B. What C. whom D. Whose 44.(1)We can’t have you ______ so fast. A. drove B. driven C. drive D. to drive (2)The two cheats had the light _______ all night long. A. to burn B. burn C. burnt D. burning 45.(1)Last year they had the schoolroom _______. A. to rebuilt B. rebuild C. rebuilding D. rebuilt (2)He said he had a lot of work _______. A. to do B. do C. did D. done 46.(1)_____ these pictures, I couldn’t help thinking of those days when I was in London. (2)_____ from the top of a thirty-storied building, London looks magnificent. A. Seeing B. To see C. Seen D. Saw 47.(1)The question ______ now at the meeting is very important. (2)The question _______ at the meeting last week is very important. A. discussing B. discussed C. being discussed D. to be discussed 48.(1)The funny story made up by Tom made us ______. A. laugh B. laughed C. to laughing D. to laugh (2)Our teacher tried to speak louder in order to made himself. _______. A. hear B. to hear C. hearing D. heard 49.(1)―You’ve bought a new English dictionary. ―_______. (2)You’ve bought a new English dictionary. _____. A. So have I B. So did I C. So I have D. So I did 50.(1)The more we work for country, ______ we will feel. A. happier B. the happier C. to more happier D. the more happily (2)The more words you know, _____ you can read. A. the more easier B. the easier C. the easily D. the more easily 51.(1)______ you need more practice is clear. (2)______ we need is more time. A. What B. When C. Which D. That 52.(1)A singer and dancer _______ present at the party. A. were B. was C. has D. have (2)A boy and girl _______ playing with snow together. A. are B. is C. has D. have 53.(1)More than 70 percent of the population of our country _______ peasants. (2)Only 20 percent of the population of this country _____ farming population. A. has B. have C. is D. are 54.(1)This is one of the best films that ________ greatly _______ us. (2)This is the one of the best films that _______ greatly ______ us. A. is…encouraged B. has…encouragedC. are…encouraged D. have…encouraged 55.(1)He as well as his brother ______ football now. (2)He and his brother ________ football now. A. is playing B. is played C. are playing D. are played 56.(1)All of the apples _______ rotten. (2)All of the apple ________ rotten. A. are B. is C. have been D. has been 57.(1)A number of books ________ on the subject. A. published B. has been publishedC. have been published D. have published (2)The number of students in that class _______ small. A. are B. is C. have been D. were 58.(1)_________, she knows a lot of things. A. So young the girl is B. Young as the girl is C. Young so the girl is D. As young the girl is (2)_______, she isn’t fit for the job. A. As the girl is too youngB. Too young as the girl isC. As a young girl D. So young the girl is 59.(1)Do you know ________ John is getting on well with his studies? (2)Do you know _________ John is getting on with his studies? A. how B. with C. what D. that 60.(1)Two other boys were on duty ________ John. (2)There is no one in the room ______ me. A. except B. besides C. beside D. A and B 61.(1)I have never seen such a clever man ________ he. (2)He made such an excellent speech ________ everyone respected him. A. like B. as C. that D. and 62.(1)I have never seen her _______ in black. (2)The baby is too young ________ himself. A. dress B. to dress C. dressing D. dressed 63.(1)When I stopped thinking, I found _______ in the classroom. A. me seated B. me sitting C. myself sat D. myself seated (2)When I entered the room, I found a little baby _______ on the table. A. sat B. sitting C. seating D. seating himself 64.(1)Three years later he turned ________ doctor. (2)Three years later he became ________ doctor. A. an B. a C. x D. the 65.(1)My brother often plays _______ football after class. (2)He seldom plays _______ piano at the school. A. the B. a C. x D. an 66.(1)She is ______ good a teacher that we all like her. (2)She is _______ good teacher that we all like her. A. so B. such C. such a D. quite a 67.(1)She often goes to school _______ bike. (2)She often goes to school _______ my bike. A. in B. at C. on D. by 68.(1)You’ve just bought a new dictionary. Could you lend ______ to me? (2)I’m looking for a house. I’d like ______ with a garden. A. that B. it C. what D. one 69.(1)―Did you see any one in the room? ―______. (2)―How many people did you see in the room? ―_______. A. No one B. None C. Anyone D. Any one 70.(1)The top of cave was ________ twenty feet high. (2)There is _____ nothing interesting in his speech. A. nearly B. most C. mostly D. almost 71.(1)Who is the greatest poet _______ today? (2)Is his grandfather still _______? A. living B. alive C. to live D. lived 72.(1)Your composition is well written _______ some spelling mistakes. (2)She goes to school every day _______ Sunday. A. besides B. except C. beside D. except for 73.(1)If it ______ tomorrow, I won’t go out seeing. A. rains B. will rain C. is going to rain D. is raining (2)If you ______ me, I will give you some advice. A. listen to B. will listen to C. listen D. are listening 74.(1)The new railway will _______ the people on the line. (2)The people on the line will ______ the new railway. A. benefit B. benefit of C. benefit from D. benefiting 75.(1)This kind of fruit is ______ sugar and water. (2)What interested you ______ at the exhibition is the iceboat. A. mostly B. best C. most D. almost 76.(1)It was such a good film ______ I saw it yesterday. (2)Don’t talk about such things _______ you don’t understand. A. which B. that C. as to D. as 77.(1)―Have you paid for these books?―Yes, I’ve ________ ¥20 _______ them. (2)I’ll ______ you back. A. pay B. paid for C. pay…for D. paid…for 78.(1)They were made _______ the decision. (2)The decision has been made ______ to them. A. know B. to know C. known D. knowing 79.(1)_____ on the stone, you will see farther. (2)______ on the stone, and you will see farther. A. Stand B. To stand C. Stood D. Standing 80.(1)The day we looked forward to _______ at last. A. come B. came C. coming D. comes (2)We are looking forward to _______ you again. A. see B. seeing C. saw D. sees 81.(1)The streets are brightly _______ up. (2)The ________ candle in the room gave poor light. A. light B. lighted C. lit D. B and C 82.(1)I _______ that he work out the problem himself. A. hope B. expect C. insist D. wish (2)I ______you will write me back soon. A. hope B. need C. want D. wish 83.(1)―Shall we go with her this afternoon? ―________. (2)―Excuse me for coming in without being asked. ―_______. A. All right B. That’s right C. That’s all right D. Not all right 84.(1)The flower is very beautiful. And it smells _______. (2)We can guess from her pleased face that the ______ news was really a pleasure to her. A. pleasant B. pleased C. please D. pleasing 85.(1)―Are these your magazines, Mary? ―Yes, _______. A. that’s right B. you’re right C. all right D. they are right (2)―I’m sorry I’m late. ―_______. A. All right B. It’s quite all right C. Quite right D. Not at all 86.(1)―It’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you! ―_______. (2)―Have a nice weekend! ―________. A. Thank you B. You are the same C. The same to you D. OK 87.(1)The workers ______ a new hospital since the end of last year. (2)The workers ________ a new hospital by the end of last year. A. have built B. have been building C. had built D. were building 88.(1)The population of China is larger than ______ of the United States. A. this B. that C. these D. those (2)A room made of stone is ______ to live in than _______ made of wood. A.not comfortable/oneB.more comfortable/that C.less comfortable/oneD.no more comfortable/the room 89.(1)―You cooked us a wonderful meal, Mrs. White. ―_______. A. No, just so B. Thank you very muchC. Not at all D. I don’t think so (2)―I wonder if you have a double room for tonight. ―________. ―OK, thanks anyway. A. One moment, please. I’ll see if there are any flights. B. Sure. Please fill out this form for us. C. Sorry. I’m afraid we have no one at this time. D. How long are you planning to stay here, sir? 90.(1)I usually go to office by bicycle _____ it rains. (2)Your room upstairs is comfortable to live in _______ the furniture in it looks older. A. except B. except when C. except for D. except that 91.(1)Be careful, _______ many mistakes in your composition. (2)Be careful _______ many mistakes in your composition. A. don’t make B. not make C. not making D. not to make 92.(1)I wrote him a letter and suggested ______ the meeting _______. A. to put / away B. to put / off C. putting / off D. putting / away (2)The suggesting that John ______ at once is very good. A. should start B. must start C. started D. starts 93.(1)It is suggested that students at school ______. A. would not smoke B. don’t smoke C. not smoke D. smoking (2)They gave us a suggestion that we _______ English harder than before. A. studied B. should study C. would study D. studies 94.(1)The headmaster ______, there have been sixty people on the ground. (2)Fifteen persons were present, _____ the chairman. A. being including B. included C. includes D. including 95. (1)A medical team ______ six nurses and a doctor has been sent to the flood areas. (2)Our team ______ twelve men and three women. A. is made of B. made up of C. is made up of D. makes up of 96.(1)Three-fourths of all scientific papers _______ published first in English. (2)Two-thirds of the information ______ very useful. A. is B. are C. has D. have 97.(1)I would rather you ______ tomorrow. A. come B. will come C. came D. had come (2)Rather than _____ the vegetables to go bad, he sold them at half price. A. allow B. to allow C. allowing D. allowed 98.(1)I saw him _____ at the back of the classroom. (2)I saw him ______ himself at the back of the classroom. A. siting B. seated C. being seated D. seating 99.(1)Think it over, ______ you will get the answer. (2)Hurry up, ______ we’ll be late for class. A. became B. so C. or D. and 100.(1)I found her eyes ______ on the hole in the ceiling. (2)I found her _____ her eyes on the hole in the ceiling. A. are fixed B. fixed C. fixing D. being fixed 参考答案 1.BD 2.DC 3.CA 4.AB 5.DA 6.CD 7.BC 8.AC 9.BA 10.DC 11.DA 12.DD 13.BA 14.CD 15.BA 16.DB 17.AD 18.AD 19.CA 20.BA 21.BC 22.CB 23.BC 24.BC 25.BC 26.CA 27.DA 28.CA 29.AD 30.DC 31.BD 32.AB 33.AC 34.AB 35.BD 36.AD 37.BC 38.DC 39.CA 40.BA 41.BC 42.CB 43.DC 44.CD 45.DA 46.AC 47.CB 48.AD 49.CA 50.BD 51.DA 52.BA 53.DC 54.DB 55.AC 56.AB 57.CB 58.BA 59.DA 60.BD 61.BC 62.DB 63.DB 64.CB 65.CA 66.AC 67.DC 68.BD 69.AB 70.AD 71.BA 72.DB 73.AB 74.AC 75.AC 76.BD 77.DA 78.BC 79.DA 80.BB 81.DB 82.CA 83.AC 84.AD 85.AB 86.AC 87.BC 88.BC 89.BC 90.BD 91.AD 92.CA 93.CB 94.BD 95.BC 96.BA 97.CA 98.BD 99.DC 100.BC高中英语动名词专项测试发布人:圣才学习网 发布日期: 17:18 共 61 人浏览[大] [中] [小] () 1. It is of little use _________ a bicycle when you don’t know how ______ it. A. to own; to ride B. owning; riding C. to own; riding D. owning; to ride () 2. _______ is no good _________ children to read books of this kind. A. It; permitting B. That; letting C. This; allowing D. It; letting () 3.--- What makes you so worried? --- ___________. A. Because I’ve lost the papers B. Losing the papers C. For the papers were lost D. Because of the papers () 4.--- I wish I could buy one of those lovely dogs. --- I’m afraid your wife wouldn’t allow __________ at home. A. your keeping it B. you can keep it C. you keep it D. you will keep it () 5. We would prefer her _________ in the company. A. staying B. stay C. stayed D. to stay () 6. Rather than __________ on a crowded bus, he always prefers _________ a bicycles. A. ride; ride B. riding; ride C. ride; to ride D. to ride; riding () 7. If you keep ________ English, you can learn English well. A. practicing speak B. practicing speaking C. practicing speak D. to practice spoken () 8. James liked fishing, __________. A. but hunting had been enjoyed by him D. but hunting was also enjoyed by him C. but hunting was also enjoyed D. but he also enjoyed hunting () 9. Remember _________ my best regards to him when you write. A. sending B. send C. sent D. to send ()10. They failed to pass the exam last time. I regretted _________ them. A. to be not able to help B. being unable to help C. being not able to help D. not be able to help ()11. Try __________ at the back door if nobody hears you at the front door. A. to knock B. and knock C. knocking D. and to knock ()12. __________ the exam will disappoint your parents. A. You failing B. Your failing C. You fail D. You to fail ()13. ________ the medicine made her mother angry. A. Not his talking B. His not taking C. He not take D. No to take ()14. ___________ the radio made it worse. A. My repairing B. Me repairing C. I repairing D. I repaired ()15. It was really hard work ________ our way _______ the forest. A. cut; through B. cut; up C. cutting; across D. cutting; through ()16. Her job is ___________ the garden clean. A. keep B. kept C. keeping D. keeps ()17. His question is ___________. A. puzzling B. puzzled C. to puzzled D. to puzzling ()18. The spring Festival is coming. I’m busy _______ the room. There is no time ______ to the shop. A. cleaning; to go b. to clean; going C. cleaning; going D. to clean; to go ()19. You look tired after the walk. You’d better have a rest. ---- I don’t feel like _________ now. A. to sleep B. asleep C. sleeping D. to be sleeping ()20. All the students are now busy ___________ their lessons for the _______ examinations. A. to review; coming B. review; come C. reviewing; coming D. to review; to come ()21.--- What do you think of the book? --- Oh, excellent. It’s worth _________ a second time. A. to read B. to be read C. reading D. being read ()22. Such books are not worthy _________________ at all. A. of being read B. being read C. reading D. to read ()23. The old man wanted to leave here , because he just couldn’t stand ________ in the noisy room. A. to sleep B. sleep C. sleeping D. being slept ()24. I didn’t mind _________ home, but my brother preferred __________ a taxi. A. walking; getting B. to walk; get C. walking; to get D. walk; getting ()25.--- Do you feel like _________ there or shall we take a bus? --- I’d like to walk. But since there isn’t much time _______ , I’d rather you _____ a taxi. A. to walk; to leave; hired B. to walk; left; hired C. walking; left; hired D. walking; left; hiring ()26. Journalists ought to avoid _________ mistakes in their reports. A. make B. making C. to make D. made ()27.--- Why were you so late? --- I had a hard time _________ up this morning. A. to get B. get C. got D. getting ()28. You can never imagine what great difficulty I have ____________ your house. A. found B. to find C. in finding D. for finding ()29. ________ waste our time ________ such a question. A. Don’t let us; to discuss B. Let’s not; discussing C. Don’t let us; discussing D. Let’s not; to discuss ()30. He spent all his time _________ for the TOEFL. A. to prepare B. to preparing C. in preparing D. of preparing ()31. The young man are successful _________ the power-station. A. to repair B. to repairing C. in repairing D. repaired ()32. He apologized for ___________ . A. his not being able to come B. his being able not to come C. not his being able to come D. his being not able to come ()33. She blamed me _________ away the money ________ to her. A. to take; belonging B. for taking; that was belonging C. for taking; that belonged D. of taking; which is belonged ()34. Mary’s father is very happy because of __________ given a prize. A. her being B. being C. her having been D. she has been () 35. --- Used you to ___________ vegetables in the country before you came here? --- Yes, but now I’ve got quite used to _______ in this computer company. A. grow; working B. growing; work C. grow; work D. growing; working ()36. He devoted every _____________ this unknown element (元素)。 A. effort to find B. effort to finding C. effect to find D. effect to finding ()37. How can he escape ___________? A. seeing B. seen C. being seen D. being seeing ()38. They insisted on ____________ tomorrow. A. being finished the design B. the design to be finished C. the design finished D. the design being finished ()39. They narrowly missed __________ in the forest of South America 15 years ago. A. killing B. to be killed C. being killed D. to have been killed ()40. The thief stole into the house and congratulated himself ___________. A. without seeing B. on not being seen C. on not seeing D. not to be seen ()41. He regretted ___________ the days when he ___________ studied. A. wasting; could have B. to waste; should have C. having wasted; had D. having wasted; should have ()42.--- You were brave enough to raise objections at the meeting. --- Well, now I regret ___________ that. A. to do B. to being doing C. to have done D. having done ()43. Generally speaking, the __________ are respected by the common people. A. learned B. learning C. learn D. being learnt ()44. You must learn ________ English by __________. A. speak; speak B. speaking; speaking C. spoken; spoken D. spoken; speaking ()45.--- I can’t see the words on the blackboard. --- Perhaps you need __________ . A. to examine your eyes B. to have your eyes examined C. to have examined your eyes D. your eyes to be examined ()46. Your shoes are dirty. They need ___________ badly. A. to wash B. washing C. washed D. being washed ()47. We wanted the watch _________ this afternoon. A. repaired B. being repaired C. to be repaired D. repairing ()48.--- What happens to your shoes? --- They want __________. A. to mend B. mending C. being mended D. mended ()49. All the rooms in the house require__________. A. to clean B. cleaning C. being cleaned D. clean ()50. Have you considered ___________ your job? A. change B. to change C. changing D. changed Keys: 1~5 DABAA 6~10 CBDDB 11~15 CBBAD 16~20 CAACC 21~25 CCCCC 26~30 BDCBC 31~35 CACCA 36~40 BCDCB 41~45 DDADB 46~50 BCBBC高中英语单选精题汇编及答案祥解发布人:圣才学习网 发布日期: 17:14 共 A、or elseB、but stillC、and thenD、so that 2、We hope to go to the beach tomorrow, but we won’t go ____ it’s raining. A、ifB、whenC、thoughD、because 3、――The weather is too cold ____ March this year. ――It was still ____ when I came here years ago. A、for; colderB、in; coldC、in; hotD、for; hotter 4、――How much vinegar did you put in the soup? ――I’m sorry to say, ____. I forget. A、noB、no oneC、nothingD、none 5、He is only too ready to help others, seldom, ____, refusing them when they turn to him. A、if neverB、if everC、if notD、if any 6、――What should I wear to attend his wedding party? ――Dress ____ you like. A、whatB、howeverC、whateverD、how 7、 ――The research on the new bird flu virus vaccine is challenging and demanding. Who do you think can do the job? ――____ my students have a try? A、ShallB、MustC、WillD、May 8、I’d like to live somewhere ____ the sun shines all year long. A、whichB、thatC、whereD、in which 9、I ____ to go for a walk, but someone called and I couldn’t get away. A、was planningB、plannedC、had plannedD、would plan 10、――Your book, Tommy? ――No, Mom, it’s my friend’s. ――Remember to return it to ____ name is on it. A、whatB、whichC、whoseD、whosever 11、Thank you for sending us ____ fresh vegetables of many kinds. You have done us ____ a great service. A、不填;aB、the;aC、不填;不填 D、the;不填 12、Now that we ____ all the money, it’s no use turning on me and saying it’s all my fault. 109 人浏览[大] [中] [小] 1、Stop making so much noise ____ the neighbor will start complaining. A、had lostB、lostC、have lostD、lose 13、We had a really bad time about six months ago but now things are ____. A、looking upB、coming upC、making upD、turning up 14、――When did it begin to snow? ――It started ____ the night. A、duringB、byC、fromD、at 15、Young as he is, David has gained ____ rich experience in ____ society. A、the; theB、a;不填 C、不填;不填 D、不填;the 16、____ from endless homework on weekends, the students now find their own activities, such as taking a ride together to watch the sunwise. A、FreedB、FreeingC、To freeD、having freed 17、――So you missed the meeting. ――____. I got there five minutes before it finished. A、Not at allB、Not exactlyC、Not especiallyD、Not really 18、――Do you mind if I smoke? ―― A、Why not?B、Yes, help yourselfC、Go aheadD、Yes, but you’d better not 19、――We must thank you for taking the trouble to cook us a meal. ――____. A、With pleasureB、It doesn’t matterC、It was no trouble at allD、By all means 20、____ the temperature might drop, coal was prepared for warming. A、To considerB、ConsideredC、ConsideringD、To be considered 21、――Tom, you are caught late again. ――Oh, ____. A、not at allB、just my luckC、never mindD、that’s all right 22、――What do you think of the concert? ――I really enjoy it. I didn’t expect it was ____ wonderful. A、asB、moreC、mostD、very 23、The engineers made two big plans for the dam, ____ was never put in force. A、one of themB、whichC、one of whichD、every one of which 24、I have no one ____ me, for I am a new comer here. A、helpB、helpingC、to helpD、to have helped 25、The little girl couldn’t work the problem out. She wasn’t ____ clever. A、thatB、muchC、enoughD、too 26、Listen! His family must be quarrelling, ____? A、mustn’t itB、isn’t itC、aren’t theyD、needn’t they 27、The police have ____ power to deal with such matters by ____ law. A、the; theB、不填;不填 C、不填;theD、the;不填 28、Jack felt unhappy as they all went outing ____ him. A、exceptB、butC、withoutD、besides 29、That she hadn’t kept her ____ on her work resulted in the failure. A、headB、heartC、brainD、mind 30、――Did your sister pass the exam? ――She failed and is in low spirits. ――I’m sorry for her. ――____. A、Thank youB、You’re welcomeC、I would think soD、Never mind 31、The students spent as much time getting trained as they ____ studying. A、dislikedB、wereC、hadD、did 32、It was believed that things would get worse, but ____ it is they are getting better. A、beforeB、afterC、becauseD、as 33、As time went by, the plan stuck ____ fairly practical. A、to provedB、to provingC、provedD、to be proved 34、More than one ____ the people heart and soul. A、official has served B、officials have served C、official has served for D、officials have served for 35、The president stood by a window inside the room, ____, looking over the square. A、where I enteredB、into which I enteredC、which I enteredD、that I entered 36、 Though I ____ to go abroad, I changed my mind and decided to stay with my family. A、had wantedB、wantedC、would wantD、did want 37、My brother is very tall. The little bed won’t ____ for him. A、prepareB、matchC、fitD、do 38、――Thank you so much for the lovely evening, Dennis. ――You’re quite welcome, Julie. ____. We’d been looking forward to seeing you. A、Were glad to meet youB、I’m afraid you didn’t have a good time C、Thank you for your comingD、Just stay a little longer, please 39、Scientists say they have found a way to produce the human body’s own cancer- killing cells through gene treatment, ____ new hope to cancer sufferers. A、offeringB、showingC、takingD、making 40、We are going to discuss the way of reading works ____ it is used for real life purposes, and this should give you a better understanding of it. A、thatB、whichC、whereD、when 41、――The dinner was delicious! ――I agree. I am so full. ――That’s too bad. But some dessert ____. A、has orderedB、will be orderedC、has been orderedD、was going to be ordered 42、――This wall of air is an effective answer to the problem and it ____ work. ――But it is a question to put such a wall of air around the statue. A、mayB、mustC、shouldD、could 43、 We should know that we can only reach the top if we are ready to ____ and learn from failure. A、deal withB、depend onC、carry onD、go with 44、――Good evening. I ____ to see Miss Jessic. ――Oh! Good evening. I’m sorry, but she is not in. A、cameB、comeC、have comeD、had come 45、――Please call me at 8:00 tomorrow morning. I’m kind of forgetful. ――Don’t worry about that, you’ll be surely ____. A、remindedB、toldC、warnedD、informed 46、――What’s the matter with Tim? ――Oh, Tim’s cellphone was left in a taxi accidentally, never ____ again. A、to findB、to be foundC、findingD、being found 47、A terrible earthquake happened in that district at the end of 2004, ____ many countries in the world paid close attention to this. A、whereB、whenC、whichD、what 48、――How come a simple meal like this costs so much? ――We have ____ in your bill the cost of the cup you broke just now. A、addedB、includedC、containedD、charged 49、――You didn’t wait for Mr. Black last night, did you? ――No, but we ____. He didn’t return home at all. A、couldn’t haveB、needn’t haveC、didn’t need toD、should wait have 50、――How do you think I should receive the reporter? ――____ you feel about him, try to be polite. A、HowB、WhatC、WhateverD、However 51、____ has recently been done to provide more buses for the people, a shortage of public vehicles remains a serious problem. A、ThatB、WhatC、In spite of whatD、Though what 52、As we have much time left, let’s discuss the matter ____ tea and cake. A、overB、withC、by D、at 53、Mr Black must be worried about something. You can ____ it from the look on his face. A、reasonB、recognizeC、readD、realize 54、――Can I pay the bill by check? ――Sorry, sir. But it is the management rule of our hotel that payment ____ be made in cash. A、shallB、needC、willD、can 55、If you win the competition, you will be given ____ to Europe for two. A、a free 7-day tripB、a free trip for 7-dayC、a 7-day free tripD、a trip for 7-day free 56、――Hey, Kelin. Happy new year! ____? ――Ok, I guess. My grandma kept cooking and cooking, so I just kept eating. A、How was your breakB、How is your grandma C、Where did you go for holidayD、What did you do in your holiday 57、――Would you mind giving your advice on how to improve our business management? ――if you make ____ most of the equipment, there will be ____ rise in production. A、不填;不填 B、the;aC、不填;aD、the;不填 58、――Will $200 ____ the cost of the damage? ――I’m afraid not. I need at least $100 more. A、doB、includeC、coverD、afford 59、If you live in the country or have ever visited there, ____ are that you have heard birds singing to welcome the new day. A、situationsB、factsC、dancesD、possibilities 60、I ____ you, but I didn’t think you would listen to me. A、could have toldB、must have toldC、should tellD、might rell 61、This problem may lead to more serious ones if ____ unsolved. A、makingB、remainedC、keepingD、left 62、I have no dreams ____ to have a happy life. A、rather thanB、more thanC、other thanD、less than 63、――You know Mr. Green has been ill for days? ――Yes, I wonder if he is ____ better now. A、someB、muchC、anyD、no 64、$100 a month could hardly ____ the cost of his life in such a big city in this country. A、spendB、takeC、coverD、meet 65、Working in the kitchen for years made Tom ____ a good cook. A、forB、intoC、of D、as 66、She was such a proud person that she would die ____ she would admit she was wrong. A、rather thanB、untilC、afterD、before 67、――Are you through with your homework? ――Well, ____. A、sort of B、go aheadC、why not D、that’s OK 68、――What field will your son go into after graduation from Nanjing University? ――I’m not quite certain, but he ____ a good teacher of English. A、promisesB、becomesC、makesD、proves 69、My mother is always warning me when I go out,“Don’t get off the bus ____ it is stopping.” A、untilB、beforeC、whileD、after 70、 The dance performed by the disabled actors is really a hit, but years ago no one ____ they were to achieve such great success. A、must have imaginedB、could have imagined C、should have imaginedD、would have imagined 71、The young lady prefers dressing up for a party to ____ by others. A、be noticedB、being noticedC、having been noticedD、have been noticed 72、Before the war broke out, many people ____ possessions they could not take with them. A、threw awayB、put awayC、gave awayD、carried away 73、____ the pressure from work, teachers have to deal with psychological problems caused by interpersonal relationship. A、As far asB、As long asC、As well asD、As soon as 74、――I hear your aunt likes travel, music, clothes and fine food. ――Oh, yeah, and music may have been ____ of her tastes. A、the rather more respectableB、much the most respectable C、very the most respectableD、even more respectable one 75、____ children tend to prefer sweets to meat. A、The mostB、MostC、Most ofD、The most of the 76、――He looks very hot and dry. ――So ____ if you had a temperature of 103. A、would youB、will youC、would you have beenD、do you 77、In 1927 Benjamin Franklin founded one of the first adult-education organizations, ____ the Junto. A、has been calledB、to callC、a group calledD、which group called 78、The car ____ at the present spee

我要回帖

更多关于 大数据题库及答案 的文章

随机推荐