客户端二维码
手机浏览器打开查字典
1、直接输入 m.chazidian.com
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
老师,这是六级阅读的长难句,您帮我分析一下,并且您给我翻译一下。谢谢
|提问时间: 21:55:33|2人回答
问题描述:
  The way in which a university should function in thepreparation for an intellectualcareer is by promoting theimaginative consideration of the various general principles underlying that career.
看了该问题的网友还看了:
张靖67回答:
  你问了好多翻译句子的问题,哪里看不懂?我不信这么多句话你一个词都不认识。整句话粘贴一点击出汉语那成谷歌翻译了,对你也没提高。你给出自己的翻译理解,我们看了给你提出意见,这样才是你学习的过程。别懒省事儿。
李溯回答:
  以何种方式大学应该功能的职业生涯做准备的一个知识分子作为现代企业或上了年纪的行业之一,是通过促进各种富有想象力的一般原则审议相关的职业。
大家都在问
英语六级最新问题来个大佬帮翻译下。。steam发给我的看不懂【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,247,382贴子:
来个大佬帮翻译下。。steam发给我的看不懂收藏
来个大佬帮翻译下。。steam发给我的看不懂
以上是你修改登录凭据(登录信息或者密码)所需要的验证码。如果你不想修改登录密码,请忽略此邮件,因为可能是其他用户输入了错误的登录密码。
登录百度帐号催奶单子,医生写的看不懂,懂得人帮我看一下翻译一下,谢谢了!_百度知道
催奶单子,医生写的看不懂,懂得人帮我看一下翻译一下,谢谢了!
我有更好的答案
麦冬10克川山甲5克生黄芪20克芝麻一撮米酒两勺为引猪前脚汤煮。只能看清这么多。
采纳率:40%
心情很重要
保持心情愉悦
给个采纳呗
给我翻译过来再说
估计就他能看懂
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
催奶的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有没有英语很棒的人来帮我翻译下,我的英语不是很好,怕领导看不懂。谢谢谢谢谢谢,很急。_百度知道
有没有英语很棒的人来帮我翻译下,我的英语不是很好,怕领导看不懂。谢谢谢谢谢谢,很急。
内容大致是:怀孕一个多月,7月2日突然出很多血,所以临时请了3天家去医院检查,结果出来后,医生说是先找流产,开了安胎药和针剂,并让卧床休息,每一周去复查一次,于是现特向公司请假至本月底,8月1日新店开业,如期上班。另附件为医院病例检查结果等单据,...
谢绝翻译器转换答案,需要真人实料。
Dear Sir, Wish you well. I just came back from the hospital and I am afraid I will have to ask for days off until end of this month.
I have been pregnant for around a month or so, and on July 02 I asked for three days' leave to attend to the unexpected bleeding. The doctor said that it was the bad omen for a precarriage, and asked me to be kept in bed with medicare. He also asked me for a weekly check until end of this month.
I am really sorry about this short notice, but I will have to consider my health and coming baby. However, I will make sure to take sufficient rest during this period and come back to work at the new store upon opening on August 1st.
Attached please find some of the dignosis receipts from the hospital. I thank you very much for your kind understanding and approval in advance. Yours Sincerely,xxx
precarriage这个是什么意思?it was the bad omen for a precarriage这是那个先兆流产的意思吗?
采纳率:51%
Gestation more than one months, July 2nd suddenly a lot of blood, so a temporary asked for 3 days to the hospital inspection, it turned out, the doctor said to be threatened abortion, opened tocolysis medicine and injection, and let the bed rest, each week to review the first, then is special to the company for leave until the end of the month, August 1st new store opening, scheduled to work. Other accessories for the hospital case examination results and other documents, please check )
For more than a month of pregnancy, on July 2, suddenly a lot of blood, so 3 days of temporary home to the hospital for examination, after the results, doctors say abortion first, opened the fetal medicine and injections, and bed rest, to review once every week, so is hereby leave from the company to the end of the month, August 1, new store opening, to work as scheduled. Another annex to the hospital cases inspection result documents, please check)
More than a month of pregnancy in July 2nd, suddenly a lot of blood, so the provisional asked for 3 days to the hospital inspection, the results came out, the doctor said to abortion, open tocolysis medicine and injection, and let the rest in bed, every week to review the first, then is special to the company for leave until the end of the month, August 1st new store opening, scheduled to work. The other attachment to the hospital case examination of documents, please check )
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 大佬英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐