you have greatyou are my dreamss怎么改为感叹句

(奔跑的鹿U7)
第三方登录:反义疑问句和感叹句专题练习一.反义疑问句:1. 构成此句型的词有: am, is , are, was, were, do , does, did, have has, can,could, must, will , would, 等等。2. 如果前半句是肯定, 反义疑问句用否定形式.如果前半句是否定, 反义疑问句用肯定形式.3. 如果前半句中有以下词时: never, hardly, few, little, nobody, no one,nothing, 后半句用肯定形式.4. 祈使句的反义疑问句,用will you以 let us开头的,反义疑问句用 will you以let’s
开头的,反义疑问句用 shall we5.主语是this, that时,反义疑问句的主语用it,主语是these, those是,反义疑问句的主语用 they,6. there be结构中,反义疑问句的主语用 thereEX I : Complete the tag questions.1. We are going to work on the farm next week , __________________?2. Mrs. Green is a teacher of English in Shanghai, _________________?3. It was very cold yesterday, _________________?4. He often goes to work by bus, ________________?5. The old men usually do sports in the morning in the park,________________?6. Uncle Wand can make different kinds of kites, _________________?7. Peter was late for school this morning, ____________________?8. My sister would like a purple coat, ___________________?9. Mr. Li had an important meeting last week, __________________?10. They were at home last night, ___________________?11. Your My father cooks on Sundays, __________________?12. You like American food a lot , ____________________?13. It often snows in winter in north China , ____________________?14. We should help each other, _____________________?15. Lucy and Lily live in China with their parents, __________________?16. The man will visit Xi’an next month, _________________?17. Her pen-friend wrote to her the day before yesterday, ________________?18. The teacher is talking to a boy over there, ____________________?19. Monkeys like to eat bananas, _____________________?20. His aunt bought a new car, __________________?EX II: Complete the tag questions.1. You aren’t in this school ,___________________?2. They don’t study science at school, __________________?3. It isn’t Monday today, _______________?4. The old man can’t look after himself, ______________?5. Your mother doesn’t teach maths, _______________?6. Miss Gao won’t leave tonight, _______________?7. I’m not in Row Three, __________________?8. The singer didn’t give a concert in 2000, ______________?9. They weren’t in Guangzhou last week, _______________?10. Jim couldn’t swim at the age of five, _________________?EX III: Complete the tag questions.1. That is an interesting film , _______________?2. Come to the front, ________________?3. There is nothing in the box, ________________?4. Let’s go boating next week, __________________?5. These are apple trees, ___________________?6. You never read his books, ________________?7. There was a concert in the theatre last night, _______________?8. Let us go to the farm together, _________________?9. The boy is no longer a waiter in the hotel , ________________?10. Please answer my questions, __________________?11. There was nobody in the house, ________________?12. His mother never goes to Tibet, _________________?13. This is very interesting, _________________?14. He found nobody around the farm, ___________________?15. Let’s go on a field trip, ________________?16. There are some children playing at the zoo, __________________?17. Mr. Yang knew few Chinese when he was in USA, ______________?18. There was little meat in the fridge, ___________________?19. Let me have a look, ___________________?20. They had no time to do the work, ________________?感
句 结构:What +
a/an + 形容词 + 名词What + 形容词 + 不可数名词/名词复数
+ 主语+谓语!How + 形容词 / 副词注:what引导的感叹句后的主语和谓语可以省略 eg:
What great books these are !What an exciting match we saw !How deep the well is !How beautifully the girl sings ! Ex I : 将下列句子改为感叹句.1. It’s very cold today.2. It’s a nice dress.3. Those are lovely animals.4. The man drives very carefully.5. It’s bad weather.6. He cooks very delicious food.7. They had a good time last Sunday.8. The girl comes to school so early.9. He told me important news.10. We have a very happy family.11. Mrs. Li found her handbag luckily.12. The plane flies quite quickly.13. She is a very careful student.14. This is an easy problem.15. Your mother looks very young.16. The music sounds nice.17. That is hard work.18. Her son is very naughty.19. He has a useful dictionary.20. Li Ping jumps very high.Ex II. 将下列句子翻译成英语.1. 这件毛衣真好看!2. 那些钢笔太贵了!3. 多好的一本书啊!4. 这张相片多么有趣啊!5. 他是位多么善良的人啊!6. 春天多么暖和啊!7. 这是一部多么激动人心的电影啊!8. 这些问题真难!9. 多可爱的礼物啊!10. 那个老太太走路真慢! Ex III.
用What , What a , What an , How 填空.1. _____________ hot the weather is !2. _____________hard her father works !3. _____________long way it is from Guangdong to Paris !4. _____________fine day it was yesterday !5. _____________beautiful your voice is !6. _____________interesting picture-books !7. _____________lovely baby !8. _____________strong wind !9. _____________ sad new he told us !10. _____________happy she was last weekend !11. _____________good weather ! Why not go out for a walk !12. _____________nice the garden is !13. _____________difficult work he did !14. _____________broken the house looks !15. _____________ happy life we have !16. _____________well my deskmate swims !17. _____________helpful girl she is !18. _____________delicious mooncakes !19. _____________dangerous the tigers are !20. _____________tired you look !并列句、祈使句、感叹句练习 1. English is not easy, ______ I like it very much.A. so
D. or2. I’m different from my twin sister. I love dancing, ______ she is interested in reading.A. so
D. and3. -- Somebody is waiting outside. He wants to see you.--- ______ no one knows I’m here.A. For
D. So4. The dress fits me well, ______ I don’t want to buy it because it’s too expensive.A. so
D. but5. It was snowing hard ______ we had to stay at home and watch TV.A. that
D. because6. Please take the medicine three times a day, ______ it won’t work well.A. and
D. so7. ______ big the tree is!A. What
What8. Work hard, ______ you may catch up with your classmates soon.A. or
D. yet9. -- Would you like to play basketball with us?--Yes, I’d love to. ______ I’m afraid I have no time.A. So
D. And10. -- We had better ask Bob to help us.
-- ______ he is away on business.A. So
D. But11. ______ weather we had on our holiday!A. What a good
B. How a good
C. What good
D. How good12. We didn’t have enough chairs, ______ some of the students had to sit on the floor.A. but
D. and13. Look left and right before you cross the road, ______ you may be hit by a car. A. andB. so
D. or14. He can’t decide which to choose______ there is no difference between them.A. but
C. because15. Study hard, ______ you’re sure to have a good result in the exam.A. and
D. or16. Hold on to your dreams, ______ they will come true one day.A. but
D. so17. ______ lovely weather! Let’s go on a picnic.A. What
D. How a18. -- It’s a long story, but there are few new words in it. -- Good! ______it will be hard for children.A. So
D. And19. ______ beautiful the flower is!A. How
D. How a20. _______ interesting story it is!A. What a
D. What an21. ________ tall trees they are!A. How
D. What an22. ______ kind they are!A. What
D. How a23. _______ hard all these people are working !A. What
D. How a24. ______ bad weather it is!A. What a
D. What an25. ______ large the factory is!A. How
D. How a26. ______ make any noise here. The babies are sleeping.A. Not
D. Do27. ______ computer games, shall we?A. Let’s to play
B. Let’s play
C. Let play
D. Let to play28. ______ good boy he is!A. What