用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'征服英语基础语法43',
blogAbstract:'17.7&&介词短语&介词和动词、形容词结合后,形成复合词,有特定的意思。介词短语的分类如下:1.动词&+&介词介词与动词有着广泛的搭配关系,有些“动词&+&介词”的固定搭配已相当于一个单词动词,它后面跟的名词词组已不是介词补足成分,而是动词宾语。如He&was&laughed&at&for&being&so&foolish.(他因太傻而遭人笑话。)中的laugh&at(参阅14.4.4由“不及物动词&+&介词/副词”构成的被动语态);这里讲的是“动词&+&介词”一',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:1,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}当前位置: >>
高二英语必修5导学案(教师版) Unit 4 Making the news
必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二()班第()组 姓名()高一英语必修 5 Unit 4 Making the news 导学案(教师版)编制:汪锦丹 审核:高二英语组 编辑时间:2014 年 09 月 14 日【学习目标】 1.扎实理解课文,掌握课文中的基础知识,培养快速阅读,整体理解的能力。 2.通过自主学习,合作探究;了解课文的主要内容,并能流利复述课文。 3.通过阅读能了解更多关于 Making the news 的信息。 【使用说明及学法指导】 1.自学课文,独立完成导学案上的题目,并上交。 2.在预习时,要把课文通读两遍,第一遍通读教材,完成表层理解,第二轮再勾画出文 中的疑难点。完成时间 30 分钟。 3.再精读课文一遍,完成其余练习. 【预 习 案】 一轮阅读(Fast-reading) Read and answer 1. Where did the conversation happen? At the office of a popular English newspaper. 2. Who were talking? Zhou Yang and his new boss Hu Xin. 3. What does the reading passage mainly talk about? (a multiple choice) The skills necessary to become a good reporter and how to conduct a good interview 【探 究 案】 二轮阅读 Detailed reading Ⅰ.Choose the correct answers: ①Zhou Yang will never forget his first assignment at the office of China Daily because______ A. his first assignment was quite a failure B. Hu Xin was very strict with him even though he was a reporter C. his new boss Hu Xin asked him to go out on a story by himself D. his discussion with his new boss ,Hu Xin, was to strongly influence his life as reporter. ②Zhou Yang can cover a story on his own only when_____ A. he has a nose for a story C. he is interested in photography B. he listens to the answers carefully D. he has seen what an experienced reporter does.1 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( A. Zhou Yang himself C. Hu Xin A. Don’t be rude)班第()组 姓名()③Who will take the pictures when Zhou Yang goes out on a story for the first time? B. A professional photographer D.A more experienced reporter④ Which of the following is NOT included in Hu Xin’s list of “does” and “don’ts”? B. Don’t talk too much yourself but make sure you listen to the interviewee carefully. C. Don’t miss your deadline. D. Don’t laugh at the people being interviewed. B. to make sure the story is interesting ⑤ The sentence “You can use a recorder to get all your facts straight” means _____ A. to make sure that the story is accurate C. the story is false Keys:DDBDA Ⅱ Make true or False 1. Zhou can go out on a story immediately. 2. Zhou took a notebook, a pen, a camera with himself. 3. While interviewing, the reporter would just ask the questions prepared before hand. 4. The footballer admitted he took the money. 5. Zhou took a course of photography at mid-school. 6. Zhou is very enthusiastic. Keys:FFFFFT Ⅲ.Read and fill in the blanks Zhou Yang’s notes ◆ We need to be 1. _______ . ◆ To 2._______ all the information we need to know, we have to ask Skills many different3. _________ . ◆ To be a good reporter, we must have a 4.“____ ” for a story. ◆ When we find people are not 5.______________ , we must find out the missing parts of the 6.______ . Keys:1.curious 2.acquire 3.questions 4.nose 5.telling 6.the truth, story The importance 1. _________________of listening Dos Tips 3.______ ◆ 2.______ to the answers carefully. ◆ Don’t be 4._____. ◆ Don’t talk too much ourselves.2 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( Keys:1.get the detailed facts 2.listen)班 3.Don’ts第( 4.rude)组 姓名()Questions about Stages in researching a storyHu Xin’s answers 1. ____________________ 2. note _______ 3. ________ facts 4. do ___________How to check factsuse _________ and ask ________How to deal with accusations of use _________________ for the printing lies ____________Keys:1.ask questions 5. research2. reactions 3. check4. research6. witnesses 7. a tape recorder;interview【当堂检测】 1.Summary the text. I will never forget my first_________ at the office of a popular English newspaper. I discussed with my boss, which was so strongly _______my life as a ______.The boss was very_______ I worked with them. My first job was an_______ journalist because I had to wait till I would be more _________.Of course later, I could ____ a story and _____the article myself. I could have a _________photographer with me to take ________. My _______ were very____ to _____me, too. As a Journalist, you need to be _____, only if you ask many different questions will you ____ all the information you need to know. At the same time, as a journalist we can’t miss our _____ ,we have to make sure to listen to the ______ carefully. Listening is very important , we have to listen for _____ facts. We can use a recorder to get the facts straight, Which is very useful if a person wants to ______ you . Keys:assignment; E P influence;3assistant acquire 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( D 1. cover a story 2. to have a “nose” for a story 3. a trick of the trade 4. get the fact straight 5.get the wrong end of the stick 6. how the story goes 7. a re)班第()组 姓名()challenge A. to report on an important event2.Find out the idioms that appear in the passage and guess the meaning of these expressions. B. be able to tell if it’s a true story C. lever ways known to experts D. to present ideas fairly E. not to understand properly F. his is the story G. a piece of hot news3.完成句子并背诵。 (旨在培养对难句的理解和运用能力) 1【原句】Never will Zhou Yang forget his first job at the office of China Daily. [模仿要点] never 与倒装句 【模仿 1】在我的一生中从来没有见过像杭州这样漂亮的地方。 ___________________________________________________________________________ 答案:Never in my life have I seen such a wonderful place as Hangzhou. 【模仿 2】我以前从来没有遇到过像李老师那么好的老师。 ___________________________________________________________________________ 答案:Never before have I met such a teacher as Miss Li. 2【原句】Only when you have seen what he or she does can you cover a story by yourself Only if you ask many different questions will you acquire all the information you need to know. [模仿要点] only+状语 与倒装句 【模仿 1】只有当你把这些英语句子背诵非常流利,你才可以在你的作文中写出它们。 ____________________________________________________________________________ 答案:Only when you have recited these English sentences very fluently are you able to write them out in your composition. 【模仿 2】只有当百花齐放的时候才被视为春天到了。 ____________________________________________________________________________ 答案:Only when thousands of flowers bloom together can spring be considered here. 3 【原句】 Not only am I interested in photography, but I took a course at university, so it's actually of special interest to me. [模仿要点] not only…but also…与倒装句 【模仿 1】他不仅许下承诺,而且也信守承诺。 ____________________________________________________________________________4 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二()班第()组 姓名()答案:Not only did he make a promise, but also he kept it. 【模仿 1】他不仅教授英语,而且还教授如何学好英语的方法。 _____________________________________________________________________________ 答案:Not only does he teach English but he teaches how to learn English well. Learning about language 学习目标:1,扎实掌握词汇与语法,提升自己的理解力,记忆力。 2,自主学习,合作探究。学习分析与总结方法,并能学以致用。 3, 激情投入,疯狂记忆,体验学习的快乐。 重点:1 词,词组的用法。 2,倒装句的运用。 3,认真完成练习。 难点:1,正确使用词及词组。 2,倒装句的运用。 Ⅰ 重点词汇 1. What do you imagine will be your future occupation ? 你设想的未来职业是什么? occupation n.工作,职业,占领 occupy v.占用,占有;占领;占据 occupational adj.职业的 occupy oneself in/with doing sth.忙着做某事 an occupational advice service 职业咨询服务 occupational disease 职业病 翻译下列句子 (1)请在下面写明你的姓名,年龄,职业和文凭。 _________________________________________________________________ . (2)Tom 的叔叔在那所老房子住了 30 年以后搬走了。 _________________________________________________________________ . (3)Jack 把打扑克看做一种消遣。 _________________________________________________________________. 答案:1)Please write your name , age , occupation and diploma below. 2) Tom’s uncle left the old house after 30 year’s occupation of it . 3) Jack regards card-playing as an occupation. 2.His discussion with his new boss,Hu Xin(HX),was to strongly influence his life as a journalist.5 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( influence n.& v.影响 influential adj.有影响的,有说服力的 under the influence of 在……影响下 have an influence on 对……有影响 have an influence over 控制,支配 选用上述词语完成下列句子。)班第()组 姓名()他同新上司胡新的讨论对他的记者生涯将产生强烈影响。(1) I don't want ________________ (影响)you in your decision, so I won't tell you my opinion. (2) I'm afraid he will change his mind ______________________ his wife , an __________lady. (3) Parents ______ a strong ________________ their children's growth. (4) The United States ___________________________ this small country. 答案:1)influence to 3) have influence on 2) 4) und influential has an influence over3.Wait till you're more experienced.等你积累了一些经验才行。 experienced adj.有经验的,熟练的(后接 in 或 at) experience v.经历,体验; 英汉互译。 (1)你经历过真正的饥饿吗? _______________________________________________________ (2)我们在四川的骑马旅行真是一次难忘的经历。 _______________________________________________________ (3)他是一名经验丰富的数学老师。 ______________________________________________________ 答案:1)Have you experienced real hunger? 2)Our journey by horse in Sichuan was quite an unforgettable experience. 3)He is an experienced maths teacher 4.Later you can cover a story and submit the article yourself. 然后,你可以独自进行新闻采访,呈交你的文章。 (1)阅读下列句子,注意画线部分的含义。 ①She covered her face with her hands. 她用手把脸遮(盖)起来。 ②I covered approximately twenty miles a day. 我大约一天走(过)20 英里。 ③We've covered a wide range of subjects today.我们今天讨论(涉及)许多话题。 ④Whenever an event happens,reporters may be sent to cover it. 无论什么时候发生了事情,记者都会被派去采访报道这件事。 (2)阅读下列句子,注意画线部分的含义。6n。.经验(不可数名词);经历(可数名词) 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( 你必须在周五前递交(呈交)求职申请。)班第()组 姓名()①You must submit your application for the job before Friday. ②He submitted himself to a search by the guards. 他只好让卫兵搜查。(服从,顺从) Cp. Cover & interview Cover 意为“采访” , “报道”宾语往往为事;interview 意为“采访” ,宾语往往为人。 用 cover,interview 填空。 (1)I want to __________ him about his research work. (2)The best reporters were sent to __________ the war. 答案:1)interview 2)cover 5.You'll find your colleagues very eager to assist you,so... 你会发现同事们很乐意帮助你…… eager adj.热切的,渴望的 be eager to do sth.渴望做某事 be eager for sth.渴望/期待某事 完成下列句子。 (1)The students here _____________________________(渴望获取知识). (2)The children _____________(热切期待着)tonight's puppet (木偶)performance. (3)I ___________________(非常希望)the National Team should win. (4)Jack and Jill are ____to announce their engagement and upcoming wedding to their friends. 答案:1)are eager to acquire knowledge 3)am eager that 2)are eager for 4)eager6....so you may be able to concentrate on photography later if you're interested. 所以,如果你有兴趣,你以后可以集中精力去搞摄影。 concentrate vi.& vt.集中思想,精力,注意力等 concentrate on 集中精力/注意力于某事 concentrated adj.浓缩的;专心致志的,全力以赴的 concentration n.专心,专注;集中,汇集 concentration camp 集中营 完成下列句子。 (1)With the noise going on outside,I found it hard __________(集中注意力到我的工作上). (2)The country will ____________(把主要精力放在)rural development(农村发展)next year. (3)I bought some _________________________ (浓缩橙汁)for my daughter. (4)Learning takes ________________(专心),attention,and observation. 答案:1)to concentrate on my job 3)concentrated orange juice 2)concentrate their effort on 4)concentration7 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二()班第()组 姓名()知识链接(填出下列短语相应的介词 focus attention ____ 集中注意力于 fix attention ____ 集中注意力于 put one’s mind/heart ________ 专心于 be absorbed ____ 全神贯注于 apply oneself ____ 专心于 答案:on ;on;to/into;in;to 7.Only if you ask many different questions will you acquire all the information you need to know. 你只有提出了许多不同的问题之后才有可能获取你所需要知道的信息。 acquire v.获得 acquisition n.获取,取得;习得 (1)Most people hold the view that children acquire language quickly,easily,and without effort or formal teaching. 大多数人认为小孩能不需要努力不需要正规教育就可以很快很容易地习得语言。 (2)I managed to acquire two tickets for the concert. 我想尽办法弄到了两张音乐会的票。 (3)The acquisition of a second language is different from learning it. 语言的习得不等同于语言的学习。 (4)He is a valuable acquisition to the firm. 他是公司不可多得(宝贵)的人才。 8....don't miss your deadline... ……别忘了最后日期…… deadline 最后期限,截止日期 I prefer to work to a deadline. 我喜欢按规定的期限完成工作。 The deadline for the application is May 20. 交申请的截止日期是 5 月 20 日。 9.Well,you have to listen for detailed facts. Meanwhile you have to prepare the next question depending on what the person says. 你得听清楚事实细节。同时你还要根据被采访人说的话准备提出下一个问题。 meanwhile adv.与此同时;对比之下 in the meanwhile 在此期间;与此同时 ①meanwhile=at the same time 副词,在句中单独作状语意为“同时”。 ②during 意为“在……期间”,介词,后接名词、代词。 ③ while 意为“在……期间”,连词,引导时间状语从句/分词短语/介词短语。8 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( 翻译下列句子。)班第()组 姓名()(1)列车要过一小时才会发车。在这段时间里,我想去小睡一会儿。 _________________________________________________________________________ (2)杰克跑去找医生,同时我们和病人待在一起。 _________________________________________________________________________ (3)压力对你的健康会是非常有害的。而锻炼会减少这种害处。 __________________________________________________________________________ (4)战争期间他曾做过记者。 答案:1)The train isn't away for an hour;meanwhile,I am going to take a nap. 2)Jack ran for a doctor;meanwhile we stayed with the patient. 3)Stress can be extremely damaging to your health. Exercises,meanwhile,can reduce its effect. 4)He used to work as a reporter during the war. 10. Have you ever had a case where someone accused your journalists of getting the wrong end of the stick? 你有没有过这样的情况:别人控告你的记者,说他的报道失实了呢? 阅读下列句子,注意画线部分的含义。 ①Two students have been accused_of hacking into a professor's computer,giving grades to nearly 300 students. 两名学生被控告非法侵入一位教授的电脑系统,给将近 300 名学生打分。 ②The boy accused his parents of having spoiled him. 那男孩指责他父母宠坏了他。 词语辨析:accuse/charge/blame ① accuse (指控,指责)sb.of (doing)sth. ② charge (指控,指责)sb.with (doing)sth. ③ blame (责备)sb.for (doing)sth. They charged him with robbery. =He was charged with robbery.他们指控他犯有抢劫罪。 They accused him of killing 6 people. =He was accused of killing 6 people.他们指控他杀害了六个人。 His boss accused him of his carelessness. =His boss blamed him for his carelessness. 老板责怪他太粗心了。 词语链接 含有 of 的动词短语: remind sb.of sth. 提醒某人关于某事9 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( inform sb.of sth. 通知某人关于某事 rob sb.of sth. 抢劫某人的某物 rid sb. of sth. 使某人摆脱某物 warn sb.of sth. 警告某人有关某事 cure sb.of sth. 治愈某人的某种疾病 tell sb.of sth. 把某事告诉某人 选用上述短语完成句子。)班第()组 姓名()(1)The young lady __________________ all her money with her. (2)I think you should ________ your son ______ that bad habit. (3)Have you ________ her ________ the date for the meeting? (4)The doctor successfully ________ the patient ______ this strange disease 答案:1)was robbed of 2)rid of 3) informed of 4)cured of 1.We need it in this edition to be ahead of the other newspapers. 我们这版就要用(这个独家新闻),这样我们就抢在其他报纸的前面了。 edition n.版本,书报等一次发行总数; 电视节目等的一期,一辑;剪辑 edit v.编辑 editor n.主编 editorial adj.编辑的;编者的;主编的 n.社论 选用上述词语完成下列句子。 (1)The novel sells well and is now in its_________________(第五版). (2)Do you have an __________________(电子版)of the file? (3)Li Ming is now a __________________(主编). 答案:1)fifth edition 他必须做到准确无误。 accurate adj.正确无误的,精确的,准确的 accuracy n.准确,精确 accurately adv.精确地,准确地 (1)It's an ongoing process, and scientists are always trying to get more accurate measurements. 这是一个持续的过程,科学家们一直试图做更精确的测量。 (2)The witness gave a detailed and accurate description of what the murderer was wearing, including a hat and sunglasses when interviewed. 证人详细准确地描述了杀人犯的衣着,包括帽子和墨镜。 3.Last of all,the chief editor read it and approved it. 最后主编审读了这篇稿子,并且批准发表了102) electronic edition 3) chief editor2.He would have to be accurate. 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( approve of sth.赞成/认可/满意某事)班第()组 姓名()on approval 先看货再决定是否成交 approve vi.赞成,认可,满意;vt.批准 approval v.赞成,认可,满意,批准 disapproval n.不赞成,不认可,不满意,不批准 完成下列句子。 (1) The old man _________________(不满意 )his son's decision. (2) The firm's director quickly________________(批准了这笔买卖). (3) His _____________ (不同意) of my plan made me very unhappy. 答案:1)didn’t approve of 2 ) approved the trade 3)disapproval 5.All the information was then ready to be processed into film negatives. 此后,所有的报道材料就要被制成胶片。 process n.过程,进程 v.加工, 处理 in the process of doing sth.在做某事的过程中 即学即练 (1)Learning a language is_________________(一个缓慢的过程). (2)More than 100 applications for travel visas_____________________(需处理). (3)They were____________________________________(正搬迁)from Paris to London. 答案:1)a slow process Ⅱ重点句型 1 . Never ___________________ newspaper. 周阳永远不会忘记在一家很受欢迎的英语报社的第一项工作任务。 1) Never _________________the same thing again. 我再也不做同样的事情了。(do) 2) Seldom __________________ at four in the morning. 我很少 4 点钟起床。(get) 答案:1) shall I do update my skill. 对摄影我不仅仅是感兴趣,在大学里我还参加过业余摄影班来提高我的水平。 Not only _______________________ about the food, he also refused to pay for it. 这位顾客不仅抱怨这个食品,还拒绝付款。(complain) 答案:did the customer complain 3 Only if you ask many different questions _____________ all the information you need to know. 只有你提出了许多不同的问题,你才能收集到你所需要的信息。 1)Only in this way __________________in your English. 只有用这种方法能提高你的英语成绩。 (make)112) need process3) in the process of movinghis first assignment at the office of a popular English2) do I get up2. Not only __________________ photography, but I took an amateur course at university to 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二()班第()组 姓名()2)Only when he told me the news __________ what had happened. [来源:Z。xx。k. 当他告诉我这个消息的时候我知道发生了什么事。 (know) 答案:1)can you make progress 2)did I know 4. Have you ever had a case __________________________ getting the wrong end of the stick ? 你们有没有遇到过这样的情况:别人控告你的记者,说他们的报道完全失实。 1)The accident has a point ____________________ are to be called in. 事情已经发展到如此程度,不得不请双方家长来一趟。 (where) 2)You could get into _________________ you have to decide immediately. 2) the case where 你可能会遇上一种情况,使你不得不立刻做出决定。 (where) 答案:1)where both their parents 检测 Ⅰ.多项选择 1.Many colleges in China have special classes for A.gifted C.eager 2.Her mother doesn't A.admit C.approve 3.In the company he is A.senior;by C.senior;to 4.The shop assistant was fired as she was A.accused C.blamed 5.We are eager A.for C.to 6.You may A.decide on C.answer for 7.Mary wants to A.polish up C.promote of chemical change.12children aged from 4 to 13.B.enthusiastic D.valuable of her going to study in the United States alone. B.agree D.prove to Tom,while in life he is Tom's junior B.junior;by D.junior;to of cheating customers. B.charged D.caught the appearance of Yao Ming. B.with D.on it that he will turn up and offer help in time. B.depend on D.see to her Chinese before she goes to China. B.raise D.go up two years.8.The petroleum was formed out of dead forests and animal bodies by a slow 必修 5Unit4 Making the news 导学案 高二( A.procession C.process 9.Phone him and make an A.management C.apartment workers saw their earnings fall. A.Therefore C.Moreover 51.Since I have grown up,I shouldn't)班第()组 姓名()B.procedure D.proceeding with him at 3:00 p.m. B.employment D.appointment ,parttime women10.The incomes of male professionals went up by almost 80%. B.Meanwhile D.AnyhowⅣ .完成句子(共 10 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 20 分) my parents any longer.(depend) 既然已经长大了,我就不再依靠父母了。 52.She 她控告他偷了那辆车。 53.The parents tried their best to 父母总是尽力满足孩子们的要求。 54.I thought we'd be late for the concert,but I ended up getting there 我原以为会赶不上那场音乐会,但结果我却提前到了。 55.I 我同意你试着尽量多挣钱。 56.Some students 有些学生没有把他们的论文交给导师。 57.We must 58.He improving education.(concentrate) anything about it.(deny) the matter.(inform) the manager with his duties.(assist) 我们必须致力于改善教育的现状。 他对此事一概否认。 59.You should keep 你该把那事通知我。 60.I was employed 我被聘为经理助理。 答案: their tutors.(submit) more money.(approve) .(ahead) .(demand) stealing the car.(accuse)13
赞助商链接
人教版高中英语必修5Unit 4Making thenews 导学案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Leading-in Question Where can we get the information? Warming-up Questions How man...步步高人教新课标高二英语必修 5 Unit 4 Making the news 导学案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中英语 编稿老师 必修 5 Unit 4 Making the news 关志国 一校 ...高中英语导学案与练习必修五(Unit 4 Making the news Period 1)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。英语,全册上册下册,期中考试,期末考试,模拟考试,单元 测试...高中英语导学案 Unit 4 Making the newsGrammar 1 新人教版必修5_英语_高中教育_教育专区。金昌 市一 中英语 导学 案课题:B5 UNIT 4 Grammar (1) 学习目标 ...高中英语导学案与练习必修五(Unit 4 Making the news Period 2~3) - 高考英语,高考英语,高中英语导学案,高中英语练习,高考英语练习,高考英语导学案...必修5 Unit 4 Making the news Reading 导学案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。适合使用人教版的高二学生使用。Unit 4 Making the news Reading 导学案 Period...精品 高二必修 5 Unit 4 Making the news 倒装讲解及练习 语法专题--- 倒装 巧记倒装 (一) (二) (三) (四) (五) (六) 这(里) 、那(里) 、上、...授课教师:emma 授课学校:瓷都中学 科目与年级:高二英语 教材版本:人教版 ...高一英语必修5unit4 Makin... 87页 1财富值 Unit 4 Making the news 说.....人教版高中英语必修五导学案 Unit4 Making the news无答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit Topic 4 Making the news Teaching period style 1 Words and ...Unit 4 Making the news P1 教学设计-公开课-优质课(人教必修5精品)_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit 4 Making the news P1 教学案 第一...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 he his him的区别 的文章

随机推荐