求地道的英语翻译_百度知道
求地道的英语翻译
背景是我想联系国外大学相关的工作人员咨询问题,求英语达人,帮忙翻译下面两句话:
1,可以先申请后补交英语成绩吗?
2,我在2013年2月份左右可以申请2013年、2014年的课程吗?
3,我是中国的学生,对于我有哪些合适申请的奖学金吗?
最好可以翻译的地道...
我有更好的答案
你不会真的要联系吧?参考啊呵呵,建议找专业中介:)1、can i get the offer before handing my english score?2\ can i apply for
the classes in 2013 and 2014 in next feberay?3\ while i am a chinese student, what scholarship might be suitable for me?
采纳率:38%
1. Could I submit my transcript later after my application?2. Is it possible for me to apply for courses of the year 2013 and 2014 around Febrary, 2013?3. Are there any scholarships that I, as a Chinese student, qualify for?
1. Can I first apply and then submit my English grades?2. Can I register in advance for 2013 and 2014 courses around February 2013?3. Are there any scholorships tailored for Chinese students?
1, can apply for to fill after English scores?2, I am in February 2013 or so can apply for 2013 years, and 2014 years of courses?3, I am Chinese students, for I have what appropriate apply for the scholarship?专业~
1 May I apply now and turn in my English report card later?
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一些常用语的地道翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一些常用语的地道翻译
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢  想调侃一外国朋友来着 “你太有面子了,一个人吃饭两个美女作陪。”   前面那半句“你太有面子了” 当时脑子一片空白,完全表达不出来……真是令人郁!闷!憋的啊……现在回想起来,想学习积累,求地道翻译。
楼主发言:2次 发图:0张 | 更多
  how about "you the man"
  @crzhao 1楼
11:07:50  how about "you the man"  -----------------------------  呵呵 有点意思~~
  ═║饥渴的妹,妹  http://kjlosd.tk/
  you r lucky dog~ lol~
  英语是慢慢积累起来的 而且还得经常用 若是每天都能有跟外国人交流的环境就更好了 http://www.hellohanqi.com
  Elizabeth could not help saying, "It is very much to his credit, I am sure, that you should think so."  伊丽莎白不由得说,“你会这样想,真使他太有面子了。”
  有面子
    have the honour
<span class="count" title="万
<span class="count" title="万
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access the URL on this server.Powered by Tengine扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译求地道的严谨的翻译.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
场是唯一控制粒子的媒介
具体控制粒子的什么呢?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题