dialogs是any加单数还是复数数?

读 呆鹅捞 这个读音的是啥英文单词?求教_百度知道
读 呆鹅捞 这个读音的是啥英文单词?求教
。。。刚刚听个英文原版没字幕只听到了读音,求他的翻译
我有更好的答案
应该是dialog英['daɪəlɒg] 美['daɪəˌlɒg]n.会话,对话; 问答,对白; 问答题,对话体; “dialogue”的变体;v.对话; 用对话表达;[例句]The dialog box and button are both assigned functions to specific events.对话框和按钮为特定事件指定了功能。[其他]复数:dialogs
采纳率:93%
dialogue n. 对话
The dialogue remained light and friendly.对话仍然是轻松友好的。
You know the grammar of writing dialogue.写对话的基本方法— 这你知道。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。全册教案 Unit 1 Hello, Gogo!The first period I. Teaching building Students can talk to the teacher very well. Students can sing the song well. Using the sentences to ask and answer.1. 2. 3.II. Teaching key points1.Song and new sentences. 2.Communicate. Teaching III. Teaching difficult point Communicate. Ⅳ.Teaching aids flash cards. Real objects. masks... 1.Review (1) Free talk (2) T: What’ this? (Hand up the pencil…) S: It’s a … T: What color is the…? (pencil…) S: It’s… (3) Sing a song from level 1. 2.Teaching Conversation Put picture cards of Gogo , Tony, Jenny and other characters on the board. T: What’s his name? What’s her name? Generate responses. Model complete sentences. Point to various items in the Do you know…? picture. T: What’s this? What do you like? Again, generate responses and model correct responses. Before opening the book, put the picture card of Gogo in front of your face. T: Hello,(s1’s name.). I’m Gogo. How are you? (s1: I’m fine, thanks.) Help s1 respond appropriately. Point to the picture of Peter on the page. T: Who’s this? Lt’s listen to the tape. Play the tape on time and ask Ss again who they think Peter is. Accept any answers at this stage. T: Now open your books. Let’s listen again. Have Ss follow along. If necessary, help Ss answer who Peter is. Play the tape again, pausing after each sentences and letting Ss repeat. Remember Conversation together.Practice 2Write How are you? on the blackboard. T: How are you? (Point to the sentence writing on the board.) Elicit responses such as Good. And Fine. And encourage Ss to ask you this question. Then proceed to ask Ss about various classroom items they are familiar with. T: What’s this? Have Ss respond. Model correct responses and complete sentences. ● T: Listen and answer the questions. ● Play the tape and have Ss answer. ● Model complete sentences. ● Put Ss in pairs to ask and answer these questions. (3) Students ask and answer about the old worlds.SongPoint to the pictures on the page. Ask Ss who the various characters are. ● T: Who’s he? Who’s she? ● Elicit responses. ● T: Let’s learn a song. First, let’s listen. ● Play the tape and point to each word and sentences as it is sung. ● Divide class into two teams. One team sings the Hello! How are you? Part and the second team sings the Fine, thanks. Part. ● Encourage Ss to join in the singing when they are ready. 4.Summary up (1) Talk about the song. (2) Have children talk about this lesson. 5.Homework Finish the exercise on black board . 6.Blackboard writing Unit 1 Hello, Gogo! How are you? I’m fine , thanks. What’s this? It’s a … Homework: Look and write: 1. How are you? I’m ____, thanks. 2.What’s this? It’s a ________. (Picture) What’s his name? ___ name is Peter. Who’s ___? He’s my brother.2. 3.后记:___________________________________________________ Unit 1 Hello, Gogo! The second period I. Teaching building 1.Teacher talks to students one by one. 2.Students can learn the new words very well. 1.New worlds 2.Communicat.II. Teaching key points III. Teaching difficult point New worlds. Ⅳ.Teaching aids flash cards... 1.Review (1) Free talk (2) T: What’ this? (Hand up the pen…) S: It’s a … T: What color is the…? (pen…) S: It’s… (3) Sing a song on P6. 2.Teaching Vocabulary Point to the pictures. T: Look at the pictures, Repeat. Notebook. Students read the word after the teacher. Students read the word on by on. Writ the word on the air. Remember the word. Using the same way to teach the other words. (1) Using the book ● T: Listen and repeat. Point to ach picture as you say the word. ● Have Ss listen, repeat and point to ach picture. Review Using the picture cards of previously learned vocabulary and real objects in the classroom, approach Ss randomly. T: What’s this? (Ss: It’s a pen.) Elicit responses from Ss and continue around the class to several Ss. T: What do you like? Again, generate responses from Ss and model if necessary. While pointing to the picture of Gogo and Jenny and on of Gogo and Tony, model the dialogs. T: Listen and repeat. Play the tape, pausing after each sentences so Ss can repeat.Practice 1Point to th pictures on at a time. T: Who’s she? Who’s he? What’s this? Have Ss guess what the dialogs are going to be. Accept all responses. T: Let’s listen. Play the tape for number 1, then pause. T: Which Ss are responding, gradually move your hand to picture D. Use the same way to practice. Activity 1 Draw simple sketches of previously learned vocabulary on the board. Using colored chalk , color in the sketches. T: What’s this? What color is it? Elicit responses and model responses, e.g. It’s a … Have Ss look at the pictures in this activity. T: Look and repeat. Duck. Yellow duck. Continue with the rest of the items. Point put the bubbles above Gogo’s, Tony’s and Jenny’s heads. Necourage Ss to quiz on another using these questions. 4.Summary up (1) Read again the words. (2) Have children talk about this lesson. 5.Homework Finish the exercise on blackboard . 6.Blackboard writing Unit1 Hello, Gogo! snake soup pink butterfly steak grayNotebook Pencil case Homework Look and write 1.b_ tt_ fly 2. sn_ k_ 5.n_t_b_ _k 6.p_nk3.s_ _p 4.gr_ _ 7.st_ _k 8.p_nc_l c_se1. 2.II. Teaching key points后记:___________________________________________________ Unit1 Hello, Gogo! The third period I. Teaching building Could listen, read and say the new words. Would listen, read and say the chant.1.New words. 2.How to say the chant. III. Teaching difficult point The new words. Ⅳ.Teaching aids Pictures, books ... 1.Review (1) Free talk (2) T: What’ this/that ? (Hand up the book…) S: It’s a … T: What color is the…? (book …) S: It’s… T: What are these/those ?( Hand up the books…) S: They are… ●Sing a song .P6 2.Teaching Activity 2 ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● Purple umbrella. ● each. ● like this. ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● appropriate. ● ● 4. ● ● 5. 6. OK. Let’s chant together. Play the tape and have Ss chant along. Summary up Call out several children to talk about this lesson. Read the new words again. Homework Write the words two times. Blackboard writing Show the pictures of Tony’s mother and father. Point to mother and say “mother”. Have Ss repeat. Do the same with father. T: Look at this picture.(Point to the picture of mother). T: What’s this word?(mother) Do the same with the picture of father. T: Let’s listen again, and this time, repeat. Have Ss if they have difficulty making the sound. Sounds and words T: Let’s practice the sound. Look at my mouth and repeat. Put your tongue out Continue until all items have been called out with a couple of different colors Draw an outline of a balloon on the board. Ask a volunteer to come up to the board. Show the student the colored chalk (or markers) T: Green balloon. Help the students get a piece of green chalk to color in the balloon. Do this with two more items and colors. Have Ss work in small groups or pairs. T: Color the balloon. Color the rabbit. Use any color you want. After Ss are finished coloring the pictured items, teach Ss how to play slap! Call out an item and a color. T: Purple umbrella. Hopefully, at least one student has colored his/her umbrella purple. Ss who have purple umbrellas on their pages should slap the picture and sayChantHave Ss look at the lyrics. Point to the balloons. T: What’s this? What color is it? T: Let’s listen to the chant. Play the tape once. T: Now, listen and point to the balloons. Play the tape again and have Ss point to the red and blue balloons when This Thesethat thoseUnit1 Hello, Gogo! mother father后记:_____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________1. 2.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.1. 2. 3.Unit 2. They’re big. Lesson 1. The aim: Enable the Ss to master the vocabulary( happy heavy hot big sad light cold small ) The key: Enable the Ss to know the use of the new words. The difficulty points:I/you/he/she beadj. The teaching aid: Picture cards. Tape recorder. Teaching process: Step 1.Oganization. Greeting. Enable the Ss to sing a song “How are you?” Step 2. Revision Question some Ss by sentences “How are you?” “What’s your name ?” Then repeat the answers. Step 3.Presentation of Vocabulary. Put picture cards of happy, sad, heavy, light, hot, cold, big and small on the wall around the room. T: Look at the pictures, point to the picture I say.(With a big, happy smile) I’m happy. Continue with other words and gestures. T: Listen and repeat. Point to each picture. Play the tape and have Ss repeat each word. Point to the happy picture. T: Is she happy?[Ss: Yes, he is.] Are you happy?[Ss: Yes, I am.] Hold up the book and point to other picture and have Ss say the words. Enable them to recite the words, then, check up. Ⅱ.Play a guessing game. Invite four Ss to the front of the class and have them stand facing the blackboard. Ask them to make faces. In small groups Ss try to guess. She is happy/sad/hot. The group that guessed correctly comes to the front to make the faces. Ⅲ.Drill Turn to Page11, Play the tape, Enable the Ss listen to the tape and do the Excerise. T: Which picture is it? Is it B? Is it D? While the Ss are responding, gradually move your hand to picture C. Repeat the answers. ●● ● ● ● ● ●● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●● ● ● ● ●Step 4 Presentation of Target Ask for several volunteers to come to the front of the room. Arrange them so that there is at least one boy standing alone, one girl standing alone and at least two Ss standing together. Handout picture Cards to the Ss and ask them to hold them up to the class. T: He’s (big).(Point to the boy standing alone.) Point to the other volunteers and ask Ss in the class to make sentences about them and the picture cards. Point to the picture and model the dialog. T: Listen and repeat. Play the tape, pausing after each sentence so Ss can repeat. Step 5 Do Activity 1 1.Draw a bingo grid on the board. Write Bingo in the center square. Write the vocabulary words in the eight remaining squares. Demonstrate how to play Bingo. Have Ss look at the pictures in this acitivity . T: Open your books. Write these words in the eight boxes. Every student will put the words in different boxes. Make a statement, eg. They’re heavy and have Ss check off that word from their bingo grid in pencil. Continue until someone gets three words in a row and calls out Bingo.! After playing as a class, have Ss play in small groups. One student in each group can be the announcer. Have the announcers rotate regularly. 2.Do Practice 2 Walk around the room asking Ss questions. Move around the room and ask questions quickly to keep Ss focused. T: Are you cold? Are you sad? Elicit responses and encourage Ss to ask you questions with unit’s vocabulary words. Play the tape and have Ss answer. Encourage Ss to use complete sentences and express their real feeling. Step 6 Concluding Today we have learned eight new words. These new words are happy, sad, heavy, light, hot, cold, big and small. Step 7 Homework Copy these new words and translate it. Blackboard writing Unit 2 They’re big. happy hot sad cold heavy big light small 上 后记: Unit2. They’re big Lesson 3 The aim: Review the conversation, Target and vocabulary learned before. Master the sounds of the words. Remember the new words by a chant. The key: Enable the Ss to remember the sounds of the words. The difficulty points: Master how to pronounce the sounds. The teaching aid: Tape recorder picture cards. Teaching procedure: Step1. organization Greeting play a guessing game. .Ask some Ss come to the blackboard and act some action according to the picture cards. .The rest Ss guess by “she is happy/sad.....” Step2. Revision .Ask some Ss to act the conversation. Step3. sounds and words .Write the word mother on the board. .T: what’s this word? [Ss: It’s(mother)] .T: Do you remember the sound / /? Today’s sound is similar. Look at my mouth .It looks the same. (point to your mouth) .T: Let’s praotice the sound / /.Look at my mouth and repeat (model putting your tongue against your front teeth and making the sound. .T:/ / [Ss:/ /] .If necessary have Ss place their fingers on their throats to distinguish / / and / / (/ /-Ss feel the vibration of the vocal cords: / /Ss don’t feel it) .Have Ss look at the pictures on the page. .Say each word. .T: Let’s listen to the tape .play the tape and have Ss point to each word. .T: Let’s listen again, and this time, repeat. .Have Ss repeat after the tape. .Help Ss if they have difficulty making the sound/ / .Give Ss few minutes to practice the sounds then check. Step4.presentation of the chant. .Have Ss look at the pictures next to the tyries. .T: (point to the thin pizza.’) Is it thin? [Ss: Yes ,it is.] .T: (point to the thick books.) Are they thin?1. 2. 3.1. 2. [Ss: No, they aren’t] .T: Let’s listen to the chant. .play the tape one .T: Now ,listen and point to the thin and thick pictures. .T: OK ,Let’s chant together .Play the tape and have Ss chant along. .Chant by group. Step5. drill Distinguish the sounds. ( )A. thin B. math C. they ( )A. bathroom B. thumb C .they Step6.concluding Today we have learn two new sounds and a chant Step7. Home work Copy the words Blackboard writing Unit 2. They’re big Thin / / 瘦的 math / / 数学 Thick/ / 厚的 thumb/ / Bathroom / /浴室 thanks/ /谢谢 后记:Unit 34. 5. 6.Do you like baseballThe aim: Review the conversation, Target and vocabulary learned before. Master the sounds of the words. Remember the new words by a chant. The key: Enable the Ss to remember the sounds of the words. The difficulty points: Master how to pronounce the sounds. The teaching aid: Tape recorder picture cards. Teaching procedure: Lesson 1 Step 1.Oganization. T:(Point to various magazine pictures.) What kind of ball is that? What sport is it? Step 2. Revision _When Ss say the name of the ball and/or the sport in Chinese,write the English words on the board. T: (As you write various sports) Do you like (volleyball)? Me,too. I like it a lot. _Continue with various Ss until you have covered as many sports as possible. _Bring in a soccer ball. _T: (show the soccer ball.) This is a soccer ball. (S1’s name), do you like soccer? [S1:Yes, I do./No, I don’t.] _ Step 3.Presentation of Vocabulary. Step 3.Presentation of Vocabulary. _T: Let’s listen. _play the tape one time and ask Ss some comprehension questions. _T: What sports does (Gogo) like? [Ss: HE likes soccer and baseball.] _T: Let’s listen again. _Play the tape again, pausing after each sentence to have Ss repeat. _Bring in the following realia or pictures: soccer ball, baseball, basketball, badminton birdie and/or racquet, volleyball, and a ping-pong ball and/or paddle. Step 4 Presentation of Target _T: Look at the balls and other things. Do you like ping-pong? _Model playing ping-pong. Step 5 Do Activity 1 _Continue with other words. _Step 6 Concluding Today we have learned eight new words. These new words are happy, sad, heavy, light, hot, cold, big and small. Step 7 Homework Copy these new words and translate it. Blackboard writing T: Listen to the tape and repeat. Point to each picture as you say the word. _Play the tape and have Ss repeat each word. _Point to the pictures at random and have Ss day the words. WB: soccer baseball basketball dodge ball Do you like soccer? Yes, I do./No, I don’t. 教学后记:Lesson 2 The aim: 7. Review the conversation, Target and vocabulary learned before. 8. Master the sounds of the words. 9. Remember the new words by a chant. The key: Enable the Ss to remember the sounds of the words. The difficulty points: Master how to pronounce the sounds. The teaching aid: Tape recorder picture cards. Teaching procedure: Step 1.Oganization. _Write Do you like soccer? On the board. _T: Repeat. (point to the word soccer.)Soccer? [Ss: soccer?] _ Step 2. Revision T: Like soccer? (point to the words.) [Ss: like soccer?] _T: You like soccer? (point to the words.) [Ss: You like soccer?] _T: Do you like soccer? [Ss: Do you like soccer?] Step 3.Presentation of Vocabulary. _Practice with the natural speed. _Point to the picture and model the dialog. _T: Listen and repeat. _Play the tape, pausing after each sentence so Ss can repeat. Step 5 Do Activity 1 Extension activity TB p.37 Optional activity TB p.39 _Point to picture A. _T: What sport is this? [Ss: Badminton.] Do you think she likes badminton? _Generate responses and the same for the other three pictures. _Have Ss guess what the dialogs are going to be. _T: Let’s listen. _Play the tape for number1, and then pause. _T: While Ss are responding, gradually move your hand to picture C. _T: Yes, it’s C. C is number1. Continue with the other three pictures, pausing after each one. _T: Open your books. Look at Gogo. (point to Gogo) _T: Gogo is asking you a question. What is he saying? Walk around the classroom, eliciting responses, _T: Now, listen and answer the questions. _Play the tape and have Ss answer. _After listening and answering questions, encourage Ss to ask each other these three questions in pairs or small groups. _Point to the pictures of Gogo and Tony. T: What are they playing?[Ss: ping-pong.] That’s right. It’s ping-pong. Do you like ping-pong? Elicit responses. T: t’s time to sing! First , let’s listen. Play the tape and point to each word and sentence as it is sung. Divide Ss into two groups. One group sings the questions and the other sings the responses in the first verse. Both groups sing the second verse. Have Ss hold up realia or pictures of the vocabulary as they sing. Mondel like by nodding and dislike by shaking your head. _Step 6 Concluding Today we have learned eight new words. These new words are happy, sad, heavy, light, hot, cold, big and small. Step 7 Homework Copy these new words and translate it. WB: badminton tennis volleyball ping-pong Do you like tennis? No, I don’t. I like badminton. Hey, Tony! Do you like soccer? Yes, I do. 教学后记: Lesson 3 The aim: 10. Review the conversation, Target and vocabulary learned before. 11. Master the sounds of the words. 12. Remember the new words by a chant. The key: Enable the Ss to remember the sounds of the words. The difficulty points: Master how to pronounce the sounds. The teaching aid: Tape recorder picture cards. Teaching procedure: Step 1.Oganization. Draw a chart on the board and put up the Picture Cards like the survey girl on the page. Step 2. Revision Write your name in the top row. T: I like baseball . (put a “√”mark.) I don’t like soccer.(put a “×”mark.) Ask a volunteer to come up. T: What your name?(Write S1’s name under your name.) T: do you like (baseball)? You don’t?(put an “×”mark.) Continue until Ss understand the survey style. T: first, you can answer the questions and then ask three other Ss the same questions. When Ss have finished surveying, ask them questions about their findings. Step 3.Presentation of Vocabulary. Point to the pictures and have the Ss identify each one. T: (S1’s name), do you like ice cream? (point to ice cream cone.) Elicit response and continue with other items and Ss . Hold up a button or coin. Toss it on the page. Ask a student if he/she likes the item in the space where the button lands. Ask a volunteer to come up to the front ,follow the previous procedure and then ask you if you like the item on which she/he landed. T: everybody, get a button or a coin . ( pass buttons or coins around around to Ss.) Put Ss in pairs or small groups. Tell Ss that one person drops the button on the page and asks another student a question based on the picture where the button lands. Demonstrate . Circulate around the room and check how Ss are doing. Make sure Ss are asking and answering in complete sentences. Write the alphabet letter A on the board. T: what is this letter?[Ss: A] T: yes. Today’s sound is the same sound as the letter A . T: let’s listen to the tape. Play the tape and have Ss point to each word . T: let’s listen again ,and this time, repeat. Have Ss repeat after the tape. After enough practice, point to the picture randomly and have Ss say the word. T: (point to the baseball game.) Is this basketball ? [ Ss: No, it isn’t./Yes, it is.] T: let’s listen to the chant. Play the tape once. Play the tape again and have Ss point to the lyrics while listening to the chant. T: let’s chant together. Play the tape and have Ss chant along. _Step 4 Concluding Today we have learned eight new words. These new words are happy, sad, heavy, light, hot, cold, big and small. Step 5 Homework Copy these new words and translate it. WB: baseball play game rain cake airplane 教学后记:Objectives and RequirementsUnit Four ReviewLanguage Target:What’s this? It’s a butterfly.I like chicken. What do you like? I like steak. We’re happy. They’re cold. Do you like tennis? No, I don’t. I like badminton.. Do you like soccer? Yes, I do. Sounds and words: this, these, that, those, mother, father, thin, thick, bathroom, math, thumb, thanks, baseball, rain, play, cake, game, airplane.VoccabularyKey: notebook , pencil case, snake, .butterfly, soup, steak, pink, gray, happy, sad, heavy, light, hot, cold, big, small, soccer, basketball, baseball, dodge ball, badminton, volleyball, tennis, ping-pong. Sounds and words: this, these, that, those, mother, father, thin, thick, bathroom, math, thumb, thanks, baseball, rain, play, cake, game, airplane.The First Period(Revise Unit One) Step One Get ready for class. 1. Sing the song: How are you? 2. Guessing game 3. Free talk Step Two Revision1. 2. 3. Revise the words:.notebook, pencil case, snake, butterfly, soup, steak, pink, gray. Revise the sounds:this, these, that, those, mother, father. Revise the sentences: What’s this? It’s a butterfly. I like chicken. What do you steak. like? I likeStep Three : Practice1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Teacher and students ask and answer with the pictures and cards. Students pair work with the pictures and cards. .Play a game: Guess the words. Listen to the tape and do exercise 1 and 2 in Students book Page 21. Listen to the tape again to check the answer. Read after the tape. Do exercise 1 in Workbook. Do exercises in paper Summary. Step Four Homework. 1. Read the words and sentences. 2. Copy the new words. Step Five Blackboard Writing. Unit Four Review What’s this? It’s a...What do you like? I like …教学后记:The Second Period (Rrvise Unit 2) Step One Get ready for class. 1. Sing the song: I’m happy. 2. Free talk.Step Two Revision1. 2. 3. Revise the words:happy, sad, heavy, light, hot, cold, big, small. Revise the sounds: thin , thick, bathroom, math, thum, thanks. Revise the sentences:We’re happy. They’re cold.Step Three Practice1.Teacher and students ask and answer with the pictures and cards. 2.Students pair work with the pictures and cards. 3..Play a game: Guess the words. 4..Listen to the tape and do exercise 3 and 4 in Students book Page 22. 5..Listen to the tape again to check the answer. 6.Read after the tape. 7.Do exercise 2 in Workbook. 8.Do exercises in paper 9.Summary. Step Four: Homework 1. Read the words and sentences. 2. Copy the new words.Step Five: Blackboard WritingWe’re happy. They’re cold. 教学后记:The Third Period (Revise Unit 3) 1. 2. 1. Step One Get ready for class. Sing the song: Do you like baseball? Free talk.Step Two RevisionRevise the words:soccer, baseball, badminton, tennis, basketball, dodge ball, volleyball, ping-pong. 2. Revise the sounds: baseball, rain, play, cake, game, airplane.Step Three Practice1.Teacher and students ask and answer with the pictures and cards. 2.Students pair work with the pictures and cards. 3..Play a game: Guess the words. 4.. Do exercise 5 in Students book Page 22. 5..Check the answer. 6.Ask and answer about exercise 5 in pair 7.Do exercise 3 and 4 in Workbook. 8.Do exercises in paper 9.Summary. Step Four Homework. 1. Read the words and sentences. 2. Copy the new words. Step Five Blackboard Writing. Do you like…? Yes, I do. No, I don’t. 教学后记:The Fourth Period. (Test) Objectives: Check the pupils how to learn. Item contents: 1..Listen and number. 2. Listen and circle. 3. Listen and tick 4. Listen and draw. 5. Listen and color the picatures. 6. Listen to the song and tick.. 7. Read and match The Fifth Period 测试分析: 课题 教 学 目 标 教 材 分 析 Unit Five ( 1) New words: bed , mirror, pillow, blanket, window. New sentences: what’s that? It’s a blue\ green cat? Is that a green cat? Yes, it is. 重点 难点 The new words and sentences The new words and sentences.教 学 过 程布Tape, recorder, pictures 教具 Step One Revision Using the items ( book\ chair\ desk, etc), revise “ What’s this? What color is it?” in pairs. Point to the picture and say: It’s a red\ yellow……. Step Two Presentation Point to various items in the classroom and name them: This is a desk. It’s a yellow desk. Point to other items, ask: “what’s that?” Help them to answer: “ It’s a blue\ red\ green…. Pair work: What’s that? It’s a blue…. Is that a blue…? Yes, it is.\No, it isn’t. It’s a yellow…. Play the tape one time and have Ss repeat after the tape. model the role playing once with a volunteer. Point to the picture of the bed and ask: What’s that? By the same way to teach the others words: window, blanket, pillow. Step Three Practice Invite two Ss to the front of the class. The two Ss choose an object from somewhere in the room, but don’t tell the class. The class ask questions such as : Is it a blue desk? Is it a red chair? Play a guessing game: Put a picture in the bag, ask a student come and look, Ss ask : Is that a blue bed\ red pillow…? Step Four Summary Pay attention to the answer of the sentences: Is that a…? Listen and read Unit 板 What’s that? It’s a blue desk. 置 作 业 教 学 后 记Five’s conversation three times. Copy the new words.书 设 计Is that a blue pillow? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t. It’s a …课题 教 学 目 标 教 材 分 析Unit five (2) New words: door, lamp, clock, brown, black, white New sentences: Is that a brown door? Yes, it is.重点 难点The new words and sentences The new words and sentences.教 学 过 程布 置 作 业Tape, recorder 教具 Step One Revision Pair work: A: What’s that? B: It’s a pink mirror. A: Is that a yellow pillow? B: No, it isn’t. It’s a white pillow. 2. Revise the spelling of the new words had learned before. Step Two Presentation Pass out some of the Picture Cards. Have Ss hold up their cards and ask them questions about their cards. T: What’s that? It’s a brown door. Is that a black lamp? Yes, it is. continue asking other Ss about their Picture Cards. Read and spell the new words: brown, black, white, lamp, door, clock , then repeat after the tape. Step Three Practice Play the tape of Target and pause after each sentence so can repeat. Play the tape of Practice One , Ss write the numbers in the box, then check the answer together. Play the tape of Practice Two and have Ss answer the questions. Get Ss to ask these four questions to other Ss in small groups. Play the tape of the chant, Ss chant after the tape. Divide Ss into groups. One group chants the questions and other group chants the statements. Step Four Summary 1. Say out the difference between “ What’s this?” and “What’s that?” Then put several objects on a table, have Ss ask and answer in pairs. Is that a black pillow? No, it isn’t. Listen and read Page 24 板 It’s a white pillow. three times. 书 clock lamp brown Copy the new words. 设 color the pictures in 计 Activity 2. 教 学 后 记 课题 教 学 目 标 教 材 分 析 Unit 4 Review 1 ( 2) Listen, look and circle. Read and circle.重点 难点The new words and sentences. The new words and sentences.教 学 过 程Tape, recorder 教具 Step One Revision Pair work: A: can you swim? B: Yes, I can. A: What’s this? B; It’s a ….. Spell the new words together. Step Two Presentation Hiding Picture cards around the room. Just little portions of each card should be visible. Ss remain at their desks and tell you the Picture Cards they can see. Ss get into pairs and play Slap. Step Three Practice Ss find and circle the vocabulary words in the word. Do the exercises in the Workbook. Step Four Summary Read Unit One to Unit Four together. Do some exercises . Read Unit 1-3’s words two times. 板 书 设 计 draw eraser swim fly布 置 作 业 教 学 后 记Unit 6Objectives and Requirements Language TargetWhat are these? 1. 2.3. 4.5. 6.What are these?They’re pears.Oh.Are these peaches? No,they aren’t.They’re orange. Yum!Are these grapes?Yes,they are. Vocabulary 1.The new words to learn: strawberries, cherries, pears, peaches, mangoes, grapes, pineapples. 2.sounds and words: cups, plums, books, watermelons, boxes, buses. Key Sounds and words Strawberries, cherries, orange, peaches, mangoes, grapes, pineapple, cups, books, watermelons, plums, boxes, buses. The first period Teaching target 1.Learn the new words: strawberries, cherries, pears, oranges, peaches, grapes, pineapples. 2. learn the new sentences: What are these? They’re pears. Are these peaches? No, they aren’t. They’re oranges. Are these grapes? Yes, they are. Teaching key points The new words and sentences to learn. 名词的单数与复数的形式变化. Teaching difficult points How to use the words and sentences to practice Teaching aids: Pictures, recorder, tape. Teaching procedure: Step 1 1.Show the picture of “an orange” ask What is this? Elicit It’s an orange. show up two oranges and ask How many? Elicit Two oranges.(s) then point to two boys/ girls/ desks/chairs/teachers ect. 4.Put picture Cards on the blackboard: T: Look at the cards. They are strawberries.cherries,pears,oranges, peachs,mangoes,grapes and pineapples.Are you hungry? T:Listen to the new words. Show each Picture Card,say the word and have Ss listen: strawberries, cherries, pears, oranges, peaches, mangoes, grapes, pineapples. Listen and repeat. Step 2 1.Using the book T:Listen and repeat.Point to each picture as you are speaking. Play the tape and have Ss repeat each word. T: What are these? Continue with other pictures. 2. Explaine the (“ s ” or “ es ” ) in different words have three sounds[s], [z], [iz]. 3. Listen and number the pictures. Step 3 1. Bring up three Ss to the front of the class. Give each one a Picture Card. T: What are these? T: Are these ( mangoes )? 2.Point to the first picture of Gogo and Tony and model the dialoge : What are these? They’re pears. Are these peaches? No, they aren’t . They’re oranges. Are these grapes? Yes, they are. 3.Point to the second picture and model the dialog. Do the same for the third. T: Now, listen and repeat. 4.Play the tape and pause after each sentence. After enough practice, do the same activity from getting ready. This time, have Ss use the target language structure. Step 4 1.Point to picture A and ask Ss questions about it. T: Are these pear? Generate responses and do the same for the other pictures. 2.Have Ss guess what the dialogs are going to be. 3.Using the book T: Let’s listen. Play the tape for number 1, then pause. T: Which picture is it? Is it C? Is it A? While Ss are responding, gradually move your hand to picture A. T: This is number 1. A is number 1. 4.Continue with the other three. Pausing after each one. 5. Check the answer key A-1, B-2, C-4, D-3. Step 5 1. Use the pictures to do a touching game. Call a boy and a girl to come to the blackboard listen to the teacher say , who can fast and right to do .who time is winner. 2. Do the guess game: use the sentences: What are these? Are these……..? to guess. Homework: 1. Copy the new words for five times, and read the words and sentences for two times. Blackboard Writing:Unit 6 What are these?Strawberries pears peaches grapes Cherries oranges mangoes pineapples What are these? They’re pears. Are these peaches? No, they aren’t. They’re oranges. Are these grapes? Yes, they are.教学后记: The second periodTeaching target 1 can use the words and sentences to practice 2 can understand the conversation, can use the words Teaching key points can understand the conversation and finish the practice1 &2. Teaching difficult points 能分辨名词的单数与复数. Teaching aids Recorder tape pictures Teaching procedure : Step1 1 Use the pictures to review the words: strawberries, cherries, pears, oranges, peaches, mangoes, grapes, pineapples. 2 Use the sentences: What are these ? They are oranges/ pears/ mangoes/ grapes/ cherries/ strawberries/ pineapples. To practice the words and sentences. 3 Listen to the Vocabulary and Target , then repeat . Step 2 1 Bring in a variety of real or plastic fruit covered in this unit. T(point to various fruits.)I like fruit. Oh, look! Pears. I like pears (Offer a pear to Sl) Do you like pears?[ Sl: Yes, I do.] T:(Motion for class to repeat.)I like grapes. [Ss:I like grapes] 2 Continue with other fruits. 3 After Ss have repeated the new vocabulary, address various Ss. T: What these, (SI's name )?(Model response if necessary.) SI: they're peaches. T:(point to pears.) Are these peaches? No, they aren't. They're pears. 4 Ask several more Ss questions with these new sentence structures. 5 Using the book T: (point to the first picture.) What are these?[Ss: They're apples.]That's right. They're apples. T: Let listen again and repeat. 6 Play the tape, pausing after each sentence to have Ss repeat. Put Ss into groups of three. Sl takes the role of Gogo.S2 takes the role of jenny and s3 is the store merchant. 7 Have Ss act out the dialog. 8 Play the tape again if necessary. Step 3 Practce1 1 Point to picture A and ask Ss questions about it. T: Are these pear? 2 Generate responses and do the same for the other pictures. 3 Have Ss guess what the dialogs are going to be. 4 Using the book T: Let’s listen. Play the tape for number 1,then pause. T: Which picture is it? Is it C? Is it A? While Ss are responding, gradually move your hand to picture A. T: This is number 1. A is number 1. 5 Continue with the other three. Pausing after each one. 6 Answer Key A-1, B-2, C-4, D-3. Step 4 1 Give the object to a student and have him/her toss it at a card and ask you a question about it. 2 Using the book. Listen and answer the questions. 3 Play the tape, pausing between the questions and have Ss answer. 4 After listening and answering questions, encourage Ss to ask these four questions to other Ss in pairs or small groups. Homework: 1 read the conversation for three times and act in small groups. 2 copy the target sentences for two times. Blackboard Writing Unit 6 What are these? What are these? They’re apples. Are these bananas? Yes, they are. Don’t touch!教学后记:___________________________________________The third periodTeaching target 1 can use the words to practice and do pair work. 2 can sing the song and act. 3 can understand the sounds (“ s “ or “ es ”) [s] ,[z], [iz]. Teaching key points 1 Can use the words and sentences to practice. 2 The sounds and words. Teaching difficult points “s ” and “es” sounds. Teaching aids: Recorder tape pictures Teaching procedure: Step 1 1 use the pictures to review the words: strawberries, cherries, pears, oranges, peaches, mangoes, grapes, pineapples. 2 Use the sentences “What are these? They are apples . Are they strawberries? Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.” to practice. 3 Do the guess game: use the sentences “What are these? They are ……” to guess. Step 2 1 Point to the pictures. Ask Ss what the fruit is. T: Are these peaches? [Ss: No, they aren't. They are pears.] What color are they?[Ss: They are green.] 2 Using the book. Let's listen first. 3 Play the tape and point to each word and sentence as it is sung. 4 Divide Ss into two groups. Group 1 sings the question and Group 5 sings the response. All Ss sing the pears. Pears part. Step3 1 Have Ss look at the words on the page. 2 Read out the words and have Ss repeat. 3 Have Ss look at the pictures on the page. T:(point to each picture.) What are these?[Ss: They're (apples).] T: Now connect the words and pictures. T: (point to the red apples picture.) What are these?[Ss: They're apples.] What color are they? [Ss: They're red.] Yes, they're red apples. 4 Model tracing your finger from the word red to the illustrated apples and then onto the word apples. 5 Have Ss complete this activity. 6 Circulate around the classroom to check for accuracy Step 4 1 Bring in two cups, show them and say CUPS. Drag out the final sound[s] so Ss hear the ending clearly. 2 Have Ss look at the pictures, then let’s listen to the tape. 3 Play the tape and have Ss point to each word. 4 Read, Listen, Repeat. Read one by one. Step 5 1 Listen to the chant and point to the pictures. 2 Chant after the tape. And chant together. 3 finish the workbook Homework: sing the song for your parent. Copy the sounds and words. Blackboard Writing Unit 6 What are these? [s] cups books [z] watermelons plums [iz] boxes buses 教学后记:___________________________________________Unit 7 Where’s my book?一、 Teaching objectives: 1、Let the Ss use these sentences to make their dialogues.(Where’s my…? / It’s in…) 2 、Let the Ss pronounce /u/ and cook …etc. 3、 Master those word: In, under, on, between, sock, pants, skirt, jacket. 二、Teaching key points . Where’s my book. It’s/They’re in… Words: in, under, on , between, socks, pants, skirt, jacket 三 、Teaching difficult points: Sounds and words:/u/ cook, look, wood, push, pull 四、 Teaching aids: Cards, pictures, tape, recorder, 五 、Teaching procedures: The first period 一、Revision. 1、Read the words. 2、Dictation the words in page34. 二、Presentation. 1、 Take out some objects(books, skirt, shoes…etc.) Let Ss use them to ask and answer in pairs. For example: S1: What is/are this/those? S2: It’s / they’re (a) …(Make sure some of the items are plural nouns) 2、Take out more objects(sock, skirt, pants, jacket) to ask Ss: What are these? And learn those new words. Open the book and listen to the tape. Repeat with the tape. 3、Ask a student to hide behind the door. Then ask others: Where’s (NAME)? Model responses for Ss. He’s behind the door. Make gestures the meaning of in, on, under and between. 4、Before opening the book, put a character card of Tony on a student’s shirt and put a character card of Gogo on your shirt. Put a book on the desk , an eraser under the chair, and a pencil between two books. Then ask a student with you to act the dialogue: T: Hello, Tony. (S1: Hi, Gogo.) Where’s my book? (S1:It`s on the desk.) Continue the role -play and have S1 respond. Then ask Ss: Open your book and listen. Play the tape one time and ask Ss comprehension question.(Where’s Tony’s eraser?)Play the tape again, Ss repeat. 5、Arrange the real object and the pictures of previously learned in the classroom to have Ss use the prepositions.(S1: Where’s my book? S2: It’s…etc.) 四、Practice: Have SS into two pairs to act the dialogue. And make their dialogue. Then act their dialogue before the class. 五 、Summary. 六、Homework. Make a dialogue with new sentences. 七、Handwriting:(略) 教学后记: ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________The second period 一、Warming up.1、 2、 3、 二、 Greetings. Sing a song &What are these? & Revise the words. Presentations. 1、Let Ss act the dialogue (Where’s …?/ It’s…etc.) in pairs. Give more words to make the dialogue. 2、Take out four pictures Ask Ss: What’s this? What’re these? Where’s the book? Where’re the girl’s socks? Elicit responses and encourage Ss to use complete sentences. Have Ss guess what the dialogues are going to be. 3、Ask them to listen .Then play the tape for No.1Then pause. Ask Ss: Which picture is it? Is it A, B, C or D? While Ss are responding, gradually move your hand to Picture D. Continue with the other pictures. 4、Write a big question mark on the board. Point to the question mark to have Ss ask a question. Use familiar items in the classroom. Modle the activity first. Point to the question mark and a desk. Ss: Where’s the …?)Continue with other items. 5、Have Ss look at the pictures. Have Ss name the items in the pictures. Play the tape and have Ss answer. Encourage Ss to ask other Ss questions. 6、Take out the picture ask Ss: Where’re the socks? Help them answer: They’re in the box. Ask about the other two pictures. Play the tape and point to each word and each sentence as it chant. Divide the Ss into two teams. One team chants the question and the second team chants the responses. 三、 Practice: Open their books. Have Ss look at the picture. And Ss write down their answer. Put Ss in pairs to check one another’s work. 四、 五、 六、 Summary. Handwriting: (略) Homework Act the dialogue with the pictures. 教学后记: ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________The third period一、Warming up. 1、 二、Revise. 1、 2、 三、 sentations. 1、Put some things in, on, under, and between other objects. Have Ss make statements about the locations of the items. Make sure Ss are asking and answering questions in complete sentences. 2、Teacher ask Ss: Let’s practice the sound/u/.Look at my mouth and repeat. Have Ss look at the words on the page. Pointing to the spelling patterns( oo, u) Play the tape, Have Ss repeat after the tape. 3、Have Ss look at the lyrics. Read out the lyrics and have Ss repeat. Ask Ss to raise their hands when they hear the/u/sound in the chant. Listen to the chant again, have Ss point to the pictures when appropriate. Then have Ss chant along. 四、Summary. 五、Handwriting:(略) 六、Homework Make more sentences with the new words and sentences after the class. Revise the words. Ask and answer Greetings. 教学后记: ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________Unit8.Review 2Lesson 1 Teaching aims : Revise sentences :What’s that ?It’s a … Are these hippos ? No, … Where are my black shoes ? They’er … What are these ? They’er … Where’s my blue shirt ? It’s … Listen ,look and match . Teaching key : Revise sentences Teaching difficult: Listen ,look and number. Materials: : Recorder Teaching process: Step 1 :Worming up 1. Sing a song “What are these ?” 2. What’s his name ? His name’s Ben. Invite seven Ss to the front of the class . Tell the remainder of the class to put their heads down so they can’t see . Ss put their thumbs up in the air . The seven Ss walk around the class and push down some students’ the umbs , and wald back to the front ,Those whose thumbs were pushed down try to guess who did it . T asks these Ss Who did it ? What’s his /her name ? Ss make their guesses of who did it by saying His /her name is (S1’s name ). Each student who guesses correctly gets to exchange places with the ong who chose him /her . Step 2:Revise sentences : Take out their pictures . Point to the pictures of each other character. Ss role play in pairs. Activity: 学生结对或分小组活动。每组准备好钢笔、铅笔、橡皮、书、铅笔盒等东西。 先请一组上前来示范。S1 蒙上眼睛,同组的其他学生把上述东西放在他/她的桌子上,并提 问 S1: Where’s the ( pen )?S1 摸摸桌子上的东西,回答说:It’s (on ) the (book ). 学生交换角 色,继续进行活动。然后改为复数的练习。 Step 3:Made dialogue : Made dialogue with the sentences : ( Modle ) Hello , What’s your name ? My name’s ____. Who’s he ? He’s my father . What’s this ? It’s ____. Is this a dog ? No, it isn’t .Where’s my blue shirt ? It’s on the chair . Pair work . Ss role play in pairs . Step 4:Listen , look and match . : T: (point to the pictures on the page .)Are these elephants ? Where are the black shoes ? What are these ? Continue until you have covered all six pictures . T: Let’s listen .1. 2.1. 2. 3.1.2. 3. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.3. 4. 5. 1. 2.Play A , then pause . T: Which picture is it ?Is it this one ? How about this one ? Model drawing a line from A to the picture . Play the tape and have Ss match. Step 5: Do exersices : 1. ____this a panda ? Yes , ____ ____. 2. What’s that ? ____ a green clock. What’s ____? It’s a whale . ____ are my black shoes ? ______under the bed . What _____ these ? _______ green pears. Step 6: Set homework : Have Ss draw pictures of their family. Ss show their pictures to their parents and tell them about each picture. Writing on the blackboard: 8 Review 2What’s that ? It’s a … Are these hippos ? No, … Where are my black shoes ? They’er … What are these ? They’er … Where’s my blue shirt ? It’s … 后记:Unit8.Review 2Lesson 2 1. 2. 3. Teaching aims : Revise words. Look, read, circle and match. Listen , look and circle. Teaching key : Revise words. Teaching difficult: Look, read, circle and match. Listen , look and circle. Materials: : Recorder Teaching process: Step 1 :Worming up Sing a song “Do you like baseball?” Activity : 把全班分为两组,让两组学生到前面来。教师在黑板左右两边分别画一个怪物,代表两 组,两个怪物之间画一些方框。把牛排(steak)的图画卡片放在中间的方框里。游戏的目 标是各组争先抢到牛排去喂怪物。 然后将一些图画卡片放在教室的周围, 教师指着图画卡片1. 2.1. 2. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.提问学生: What’s that ? 两组的学生争先去把卡片拿给教师, 然后全组回答: a ( pink bed ). It’s 拿到卡片并回答正确的组可以把 steak 的卡片向代表自己组的怪物那边移动一格。哪组的怪 物先吃到牛排,哪组得胜。 Step 2 :Listen , look and match . Write shoes , shirt and skirt on the board . Ask S1 to come up to the board . Say skirt and ask S1 to circle the word . Continue with other Ss and other words . T: Look at the three words in each group . Circle one word and then match it to its picture . Put Ss in pairs to help each other . Step 3: Listen , look and circle . : Point to each fruit in Picture A. T : What are these ? (Ss: They’re mangoes . Point to each desk in Picture B. T: Where are the shoes ? (Ss : They’re on the desk.) Point to each item in Picture C . T : What’s this ? ( Ss : It’s a pink lamp .) Have Ss look at the pictures in the boxes . T: Listen and circle the correct picture . Stop after each sentence and let Ss circle the picture.Step 4 : Play a game把学生分成两组。 黑板前面放两张桌子和两把椅子。 每组叫一个学生上前来, 坐在椅子, 两面三刀手放在膝盖上。 教师说 Go! 时,两个学生说着六个单词(shirt , shoes , shorts , shark , sheep , fish),说得越快越好。说完后在桌子上拍一下。其他学生选也说得越快越准的学生。 然后每组再选人上来挑战。 Step 5 :Do exersices Sk _ _t _r_ nge f_ _t p_ _ ches b_ xes ( ) ( )( ) ( ) ( ) r_ bb _t w _ ind _ w und_ r ch _ rr _ es j_ ck_ t ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) Step 6 :Set homework. Create new verses substituting father and dad in place of mother and mom. Writing on the blackboard: 8. Review 2 What are these ? They’re grapes. Where are my shoes ? They’re under the desk.. What’s that ? It’s a pink pillow. Sk _ _t _r_ nge f_ _t p_ _ ches b_ xes ( ) ( )( ) ( ) ( ) r_ bb _t w _ ind _ w und_ r ch _ rr _ es j_ ck_ t ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 后记:Book 2 Unit8.Review 2Lesson 3Teaching aims : 1. Revise words . 2. Listen, read and circle . 3. Look, read and check.. Teaching key : Revise words . Teaching difficult: 1. Listen, read and circle . 2. Read and check. Materials: : Recorder and tape Teaching process: Step 1 :Worming up 1. Bring in stuffed animals of a dog and a cat to class . Begin singing the song and throwing the stuffed animals around while singing. Both stuffed animals must be thrown or passed around simultaneously . When the song is over , two Ss will have stuffed animals in their hands . These Ss are required to make the sound of that animal. 2. Make a new verse with Cheep ! (bird )and Moo ! (cow ) Step 2: Listen, read and circle. : 1. Read out each word in the boxes and have Ss repeat . 2. Have Ss look at the words . 3. T: Listen and circle the correct word . 4. Have Ss repeat the words as they are circling them . Step 3:Look , read and check. : 1. Read out the words in the left column and have Ss repeat . 2. Have Ss look at the pictures across the top row . 3. T: (point to each picture. ) What are these ? (Ss: They’re socks .) 4. T: I say the alphabet . You say the word . OK? 5. T: A. (Ss: Mangoes. ) 6. T: Can you find the mangoes ? Check here . (Model putting a checkmark in the appropriate box .) 7. continue with the rest . Step4: Play a game : 教师给插图中的每幅小图标上号码。再做一些相应的数字卡,放在一个袋里。学生分组 活动,轮流从袋子里抽出一张数字卡。全组的学生说出插图中相应号码的单词或句子,并指 着图。说对的可以得到卡片上数字的分数。教师可以放一些额外的卡片在袋子里,例如: Three bonus points (奖三分)和 You lose all points(扣除全部分数) 。 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.Step5: Do exersices Where ____ my shirt ? ____ on the bed.. ____ are my socks ? ____ under the pillow. Can you sing ? Yes , ____ _____. ____ you fly ? No , ____ _____. Who ____ she ? _____ my mother . Who’s ____ ? He’s _____ friend. What _____ these ? ______ pears. Who ____ that boy ? That ____my teacher . ____this a panda ? No, ____ ____ ____ this a dog ? Yes , ____ ____. Step5:Finish the workbook. : 1. 听力题: 、Listen to the tape . (1) (2)、Checks the answers. 2. 笔试题: 、让学生自己练习。 (1) (2) 、教师检查学生做的情况。 (3)集体纠正。 Step 6:Set homework : Copy the words. Writing on the blackboard: 8. Review2 parent panda 后记: orange ox boy baby mother brother she heUnit NineWhat time is it ?缩略词及词义:T―teacher Bb―Blackboard P―pupil Ps―some pupils C―the whole class Period I 一. 教学内容:P44 Vocabulary Target P45 Practice 1、2 教学内容 P46 Activity 1 二. 教学目标:1.生词:数词 one 到 twelve, o’clock, time. 教学目标 2.运用十二个数词询问整点时间: What time is it ? It’s eleven o’clock. Is it twelve o’clock ? Yes, it is. 三. 教学重点:初步掌握询问时间的两种句型: 教学重点 特殊疑问句用“What time ...?”和一般疑问句用“Is it ...?” 四. 教学难点:1.twelve 的读音和拼写。 教学难点 2.分清回答两种句型 五. 教学准备:时钟模型(师生准备), a watch ,小黑板,11 pears, 12 peaches(吹塑纸) 教学准备 教学过程: 六. 教学过程: Step 1. Warming up 1.(show ten book) T: What are these? C: They are books. T: How many books? Let’s count the books: C: One, two, three, ... ten. 2.T:Good.Can you sing the song“Ten Indian Boys”? Let’s count the boys and sing. Step 2. Presentation and practice. 3.(stick 11 pears on the Bb) T: What are those? P: They’re pears. T: How many pears? Let’s count. C: One, two…ten… T: Eleven. They’re eleven pears.(板书:eleven) : 4.Drill: eleven.(Rows,2 Teams) 5.(Show 12 peaches.) Count the peaches and learn “twelve”. (板书:twelve) 6.(show a clock.) T: What time is it? It’s ten/eight/one o’clock. Learn and drill: o’clock (板书 o’clock) 7.(Task Ps) T: What time is it? Ps: It’s … o’clock. 8.T: Who can ask me? Ps: What time is it? It’s … o’clock. (板书:What time is it ? It’s eleven o’clock.) 9.Read the pattern on the Bb; Pair work. 10.Let’s play a game: Guess the time. T:(反转时钟,调钟点.) Ps guess: Is it … o’clock? 猜错:No, it isn’t. 猜对:Yes, it is. Model:(板书:Is it … o’clock? Yes it is. No, it isn’t.) Ps -T; Pair work. 11.(Open the books at P44) Listen to the tape. Listen and read ”Vocabulary”, ”Target”. Read together. Step 3. Consolidation 12.(Turn to P45) Practice 1.Listen and number. 13. Practice 2. Pair work. 14.Play a game: Bingo. 学生在表格中填入十二个时间,顺序与老师相同的说: “Bingo” 15.(Turn to P46 ) 完成 Activity 1.Look,read and match. Step 4.Summing up 16.Today we learn to ask about the time. How to ask ? “What time is it? It’s …” “Is it … o’clock? Yes, it is. /No, it isn’t.” 17.Copy the new words and phrases. 七. 板书: Unit Nine (1) eleven What time is it ? twelve It’s ten o’clock. o’clock Is it ten o’clock.? time 否定回答: No, it isn’t. 肯定回答: Yes, it is. Period Ⅱ 一. 教学内容 P43 Conversation, P46 Song, P47 Activity 2、3. 二. 教学目标:1.巩固运用询问整点。 教学目标 2.做相应的巩固练习。 三. 教学重点:准确地写出整点的英语表达式。 教学重点 四. 教学准备:时钟模型;综合练习;整点卡片。 教学准备 五. 教学过程: 教学过程 Step 1. Warming up 1.(show the time cards, C read the time phrases.) It’s one o’clock/two o’clock/three o’clock/four o’clock/…/eleven o’clock/twelve o’clock. Step 2. Presentation and practice. 2.T:Let’s have a contest, guess the time. Ps: Is it … o’clock? 3. (1) Listen to tape . And think whose watch is wrong.. (2) Answer the question. (3) Listen and read the Conversation. (4) Pair work. Act out. 4. (Turn to P46 ) (1)Listen to the song:” What time is it, Tony?” (2) Listen and sing. (3) Half of the class to sing. (4) Sing in pairs. 5.( Turn to P47) Let’s do Activity 2. Each of you write the time on the watch. Then ask each other. (1) Model: A (Have Number 1.3.5.7) ask about Number 2.4.6.8. A: Number 2. What time is it? B: It’s five o’clock. Who can write correctly is the winner. (2) Pair work 6.Activity 3. Who can guess the time once? (1) Model: A Number 2. Is it two o’clock? A: Number 2. What time is it? B: No, it isn’t. It’s three o’clock. (2) Pair work. Draw and ask. 7.Exercise:一、看图写时间:____________ ___________ _________ 二.看时间画时针和秒针: five o’clock nine o’clock_________1.三.看图完成句子: What time is it? _____ _____ _____. Is it seven o’clock ? No ,_____ ____.It’s ___ ___. Step 4.Suming up 8.Check the answer. 9.时间是抽象词,回答时用单数 it. Step 5.Homework 10.Read conversation 5 times. 六. 板书: Unit Nine (2) What time is it ? ____ ____ ____. 看时间画时针和秒针: 2.Period Ⅲ 一.教学内容 教学内容:P48 S 教学内容 二.教学目标: 教学目标: 教学目标 1.学习元音字母 i 在开音节的发音[ai]。 2.Listen and chant. 3.每课一测。 三. 教学重难点:掌握开音节词的特点及字母发音。 教学重难点 四. 教学准备:图片(a bike, white ,a kite, rice, a light) 教学准备 一课一测题 教学过程: 五. 教学过程: Step 1. Warming up. 1.Let’s sing the A B C song . 2.说出五个元音字母: Step 2. Presentation and practice 3.(Show the pictures.) (1)What’s this? It’s a kite /rice.( 板书:kite,rice) (2)(Draw five kites.) How many kites? Five kites. ( 板书:five) (3)What color is it ? It’s white. ( 板书:white) 4.(Show a bike.) T: What’s this ? It’s a bike. ( 板书:bike) Learn and drill “bike”. 5.T: Can you ride a bike? (Tact to ride a bike.) Yes,I can. What about you? T―Ps, Ps―T ( 板书:ride) 板书: Learn an drill:“ride”. 6.(Show a light.) It this a ball ? No,it’s a light. ( 板书:light) 板书: Learn and drill “light”. 7. (1)Read the words on the Bb. (2)Do you know the same of the words. Ps: They all have the letter “i” ? Ps: [ai]. 8.Good. Let’s listen to the tape. (1) Listen and read. Read together. Step 3 Consolidation Look at the Bb. ( 板书:game, nose, those) 9.引导分析这一类单词的结构特点: (1)结尾是一个“元音+辅音+不发音的 e ” 。 (2)这个元音发本身音:[еi]. [ai]. [ u ]。 这种结构的音节就是开音节,元音字母在开音节中发本身音。 10. Let’s make phrases about the words with the same sounds. Model: Who can make more ? white light 11.Listen and chant : What time is it ? (1)Listen (2)Listen and chant. Step 4 Summing up 12.谁能说说开音节词的特点并列举相应的单词。 13.做一课一测: 一. 看图写单词: __________ ___________ ___________ __________ ___________ ___________ 二. 看时间画图: three o’clock six o’clock ___________ ___________(3)________________ _________________ 三. 将以下单词写在同一类词后: kite foot share airplane short game look white cook _____ _____ cake ______ ______ rice ______ ______ fish ______ _______ 四.看图完成句子: (1)_____ ______ one o’clock? _____, it is. (2) What _____ is it ? It’s _____ _____. Step 5 Homework 1.Copy the sounds and words. 2.Read the Unit. 六. 板书: Unit Nine (3) kite rice five white fly a kite/ ride a bike bike ride light /white rice /white light game cake nose those 七. 教学后记 Unit 101.How many are there?2. 3.1. 2.Teaching Aims: Train the students’ ability of listening (can hear and catch the meaning of the new words and sentences); speaking (can speak the numbers ); reading (according to the picture to catch the meaning in Conversation); writing (can write the new words). The students can master and use the words and sentences of the text. Train the students’ communication skills and encourage them to communicate with each other. Teaching Aids: recorder,cards, pictures|… The first period Teaching contents: New words: thirteen to twenty New sentences: How many cherries (oranges ……)are there ? There are thirteen (fourteen …..). Teaching key point: 1. New words: thirteen to twenty 2. New sentences: How many cherries (oranges ……)are there ? There are thirteen (fourteen …..). Teaching difficult points: How to use these sentences: How many cherries (oranges ……)are there ? There are thirteen (fourteen …..). Teaching Procedure: Step Ⅰ Organize teaching Sing a “ Numbers ”song. Step Ⅱ Review Review unit 9 Words: one to twelve Sentences: What time is it ? It’s one (two …..)O’clock. Play a game: Guess “What time is it now ?” .Pass the doll ,when the music stop who keep the doll who must answer the question . E.g.: T : What time is it now ?Guess ! S :It’s one (two ……)o’clock . … StepⅢ Presentation 1 Ⅲ Look at these cards ,do you still remember the numbers we learned ,now let’s read it together , one , two …..( raise a card about the number they don’t learn , “thirteen “ 1. Learn the new word “thirteen ”. (1) Point to the card “thirteen ” and say like this: T : Thirteen . Read after me “thirteen ”(read for several times, make sure the student know the1. (1) (2) 2. 1.2. 3. 4. 5. 1. 2. 1. 2.meaning of “thirteen ). (2) Ask the students write the “13” in the air and read the word after the teacher. (3) One by one read the word .Then the teacher write down the word on the blackboard ,in mean while let the student read what the teacher writes . 2 .The same way to teach the other words(fourteen …). StepⅣ Reinforcement Ⅳ 1. Open your books .Listen to the tape of the Vocabulary. Point and say. 2. Play a words game: Give each one a word card , when the teacher call the word which belongs to the one , this one must stand up and say the word and raise their word card. StepⅤ Presentation 2 Ⅴ Listen what the teacher point to the card and then write down the sentences: How many cherries are there ? There are twenty . Ask one or two students to say the sentences. Make sure the student understand the sentences . Listen to the tape of C onversation. listen say and point. Pairs work. Ask one pairs or two come out and act. Do workbook 1. StepⅥ Conclusion Ⅵ Sum up what we learned in the class. Review the new words and sentences. Stress the key point and difficult point. StepⅦ Homework Ⅶ Copy the words. Read Conversation and Vocabulary for two times. Teaching postscript____________________ ____________________ ____________________________ ____________________________ ____________________________ ____________________________The second periodTeaching contents: Sentences: How many cherries (oranges ……)are there ? There are thirteen (fourteen …..). Teaching key point: Sentences: How many cherries (oranges ……)are there ? There are thirteen (fourteen …..). Teaching difficult points: How to communicate with these Sentences: How many cherries (oranges ……)are there ? There are thirteen (fourteen …..). . Teaching procedure: Step Ⅰ Organize teaching Sing a “Numbers ”song. Step Ⅱ Review 1. Review the old words: one to twenty 2.Play a word game. Step III Practice &Exercise 1. Practice the sentences what we learned in the first period. 2. Come out and act Conversation and Target. 3. Do Practice 2: pairs work. 4. Do Practice 1: ①Listen to the tape and circle. ②Check the answer. 5.Song : ①Read after the teacher. ②Listen to the tape and sing .(Can change the numbers ) ③Do workbook 3 6.Do Activity 1: The teacher maked a model ,let the student know how to do it . 7.Do Activity 2: Pairs work. StepⅤ Homework Ⅴ 1.Read Unit 10. 3. Do workbook 2&4. Teaching postscript____________________ ____________________ ____________________________ ____________________________ ____________________________ ____________________________The third period1. Teaching contents: The words and sounds five、glove、above、twelve、dove、wave 2. English sound: ve /v/ Teaching procedure: Step Ⅰ Organize teaching Sing “How many are there?”. Step Ⅱ Review Review the words and sentences of The first and second period. Play a game.(Do what the teacher says.) Have a dictation. StepⅢ Presentation Ⅲ Teaching the word “five”. Read the word after the teacher. And do the motion let the students guess, then tell the students “ve” pronounces “v”. One by one read the word. make sure each students can read it better. Teach the other words in the same way. StepⅣ Practice Ⅳ Play a word game. Listen to the tape of Sounds and words, read after it. Learn the chant:1. 2. 3. 1. 2. 3. 1. 2. 3. ①Read after the teacher first. ②Listen and chant. StepⅤ Homework Ⅴ 1. 2. Read the words of unit 10. Copy the words what we learn in this time. Teaching postscript__________________ __________________ __________________________ __________________________ __________________________Unit 11 Do you have plates ?Period One Teaching target : 1) The new words . 2) The new sentences . Key points : The new words and sentences . Difficult points : Do you have forks ? Yes , I do . No , I don’t . Does she have napkins ? Yes , she does . No , she doesn’t . Teaching : realia tape radio Step one Getting ready Bring in realia . T : (Hold up forks .) Forks . Pass the forks to Ss . Ss say the word while passing them around. Continue with the others items .① ② ③ ④Step two Presentation (1) ① T : Let’s listen . ② Play the tape one time and have Ss repeat after the tape . ③ Point to the pictures randomly and have Ss say the word . Presentation (2) Pass out some of the Picture Cards . Have Ss hold up their cards and pose questions to them about their cards . T : Do you have tissues ? ( S1: No , I don’t . I have napkins .) T : Does she have glasses ? ( S2 : Yes , she does .) Point to the first and the second picture and model the dialog . Play the tape and pause after each sentence . Step three Practice Point to picture A . T : What do they have ? Are they napkins ? What color are they ? Generate responses and do the same for the other three pictures . Play the tape for number.1 , then pause , have Ss write down the number in the box . Do the same with others , then check together . Step four Consolidate① ② ③ ④ ⑤① ② ③ ④ ① ② ③Distribute Picture Cards or realia to Ss . Walk around the room posing questions to Ss . Put Ss in pairs to ask and answer these questions . Step five Summary Board writing: Forks Knives Napkins Tissues spoons chopsticksa glasses bowls Unit 11 Do you have plates ? Does she have napkins ? Yes , she does . No , she doesn’t . Do you have forks ? Yes , I do . No , I don’t .教学后记:___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________Period Two Teaching target : 1) Read and repeat the conversation . 2) Sing a song . Key points : Repeat the conversation . Difficult points : Ask and answer . Teaching : Bring in forks , spoonms , plates and cups . Step one Review T : (Point to the spoons in the first picture .) What are these ? ( Ss : They’re spoons . ) That’s right . They’re spoons . Play the tape , pausing after each expression to have Ss repeat . Put Ss into groups of four . One student takes the role of Gogo , one takes the role of Tony , one takes the role of the man and the last student takes the role of the woman . Have Ss act out the dialoig using realia . Play the tape again if necessary . Step three Practice Point to the pictures on the page . Ask Ss questions about the items and who has them . Elicit responses and encourage complete pbrases . Play the tape and point to each phrase as it sung . Divide Ss into pairs . S1 sings the questions and S2 sings the stalements . Step five Consolidate① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥① ② ③ ④ Draw a stick figure of a boy and a girl on the boa

我要回帖

更多关于 human是单数还是复数 的文章

随机推荐