怎样用office 修改语言修改英语作文

用英语作文来介绍word的使用_百度知道
用英语作文来介绍word的使用
用英语作文来介绍word的使用
我有更好的答案
Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring. It began in the last day of the lunar year, end in the 15th day of lunar New Year, also is the Lantern Festival. During the Spring Festival, people use red lantern and Spring Festival couplets decorate a house, put on all kinds of colored clothes, often visit friends and relatives or together eat dumplings, fish, meat and other delicious food. The children are looking forward to receiving red envelope money, and together they play each other the fireworks, with happy. Street with dragon and lion dance and some other carnival activities, CCTV will held the grand Spring Festival gala.
采纳率:72%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。书信式通知:通知更改地址-Notifying the Magazine Office of the-高考英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
书信式通知:通知更改地址-Notifying the Magazine Office of the
书信式通知:通知更改地址-Notifying the Magazine Office of the Change of Ones Address 英语作文网整理收集 作文网
通知更改地址【内容提示】假定你是汪海,订了一份《世界科学》杂志。由于你随父母工作调动转学到成都市某中学,家住“成都市人民南路106号”,所以原来在订户单中填写的地址就不能用了。请你给该杂志社邮购部写一份书信式通知说明地址的变动。【作文示范】Notifying the Magazine Office of the Change of One`s AddressDear Sir,You are requested to change my address on your mailing list of World Science magazine as follows, effective immediately.Wang Hai106 South People`s RoadChengdu
Yours truly,
Wang HaiMay 20, 1998该通知的汉语写法是:先生:请将《世界科学》杂志邮寄订户单中的地址更改如下:成都市人民路106号
海收。见字立即生效。
日【写法指要】书信式通知和普通书信写法大体一致。不同的是写信日期要放在署名下一行左下角。 书信式通知:通知更改地址-Notifying the Magazine Office of the Change of Ones Address 英语作文网整理收集 作文网帮我修改英语作文,我承认我英语不咋地,so帮我改好一点,我会给高分的。 改好之后用word的方_百度知道
帮我修改英语作文,我承认我英语不咋地,so帮我改好一点,我会给高分的。 改好之后用word的方
帮我修改英语作文,我承认我英语不咋地,so帮我改好一点,我会给高分的。改好之后用word的方式创建百度网盘分享链接。
我有更好的答案
Hi KarenHaven't been together for a long time. How are you doing ?I am going to hold a party in my home, from 7 to 11 PM on Christmas Eve. I hope you and your family can come to the party. I am looking forward to your arrival.I'll prepare many kinds of fruits, salad, snacks and your favorite Beijing Roust Duck.
A lot of friends are invited and we can enjoy the night together. It will be in our very precouis memories.RSVP requestedB. Rgds.XXXX(your name)评语:首先,这是一个信函,应该有信函的基本格式逻辑有点混乱。既然是邀请函,开头就应该开宗明义,提出邀请,而不是放到最后一段有些小语法错误表达上有浓重的中式英语特点(我改了一些,保留了一些)RSVP就是邀请函中常用的“来不来都要跟我说一声”的意思,这个是邀请中最地道的表达内容比较简单,就不百度链接了。给不给分无所谓,希望能帮到你。
书上要求120词,帮人帮到底,你随便写,只要符合题目就行,邀请Alex和他的家人参加圣诞晚会。
Hi KarenHaven't been together for a quite some time. How are you doing these days?I will hold a dinner party in my home, from 7:00 to 11:30 PM on Christmas Eve. I sincerely invite you and your family to attend. Causual wear is suggested. The schedule is as follows:7:00-8:00
-Beijing Roust Duck will be served, together with fruits, salad, snacks ice cream ,cupcakes and coffee. 8:00-9:30
games - some traditional chinese party games help you make more friends9:30-10:00 luck draw - a little gift will hold your memory of this night forever10:00-11:30 movie show - transformer IV A lot of friends are invited and we can enjoy the night together. besides, your arrival is highly expected.RSVP requested. And I will make the arrangement accordinglyThanks and B. Rgds.Gary
能不能给你发图片?
可以,只要改好就行
Hi,Kevin.We had not already seen each other for a long time.What's up?I am going to hold a party in my home on Christmas Eve,from 7p.m. to11p.m.On that day,I will prepare many kinds of fruits,vegetables,snacks,drinks and your favourite Beijing Roust Duck.And also I will invite any other friends. We can.play together,and do something interesting.It will be the most special and funny memory of us.I hope you will come with your family.If you can not attend to the Christmas party,please reply to me before 10th Dec.But however,I really hoping that you can come.
改一改your favourite to your favourite food.
Many friends 改去many of our friends
书上要求120词,帮人帮到底,帮我扩展一点。只要符合题目就行,邀请Karen和他的家人参加圣诞晚会。
我给你的应该有一百多个字了
最后一段之前加一段During the party, there will be a present exchanging session. You can also prepare some presents and join the activity. It would be a fun session and you can also make some new friends there.
Should be more than 120 already
图片再发一遍,看不清楚
我分两张拍
好吧,等下我抄完在发给你看看。
对不起,我又看了一下many kinds of food change to many foods
I will also invite change to I am also inviting many of our friends
不是,我是叫你换句子
你抄完了吗?还没的话我重抄给你
我抄吧,在发给你看
对不起啊,刚没读仔细
那你如果还没抄的话,I am also inviting many of our friends so that we can gather together 过后就可以省略掉了,直接下一段
Many kind of foodsYour favourite food你改了这两处就行了
北京烤鸭不要吗?
your favourite food---Beijing roasted duck
Many kinds of foods...对不起刚打错
我现在加载不了,不知道为什么,不过你改了应该就没问题了,我等下再试试看能不能加载
我看了,可以了
我看的中彩堂是英文帮改成中文好吗。
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文模板word_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文模板word
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩8页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文教你如何使用电脑
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How to use a computer?It's more and more popular and nessesory to use computers in our daily life. For example, I use computer all the time in the office, and also use it for entertainment at home. Here I have some experiences and tips on how to make use of a computer in your daily life.First, you should know what you need or want to do by using a computer. For example, I need search some information on internet, then I have to learn how to use IE (or firefox, etc.) to find out what I need . Second, Ineed to learn how to use some softwares so as to make things done easily (like using Microsoft Office), or to have fun (like play games or listen to the music). Finally, you must realize that computer is not everything, you are the boss to choose wheather you need to use it or not, and then you can arrange your time and your own way to use a computer properly. Whether using a computer is useful or not, that depends on how you use it. Remember that the computer is just a tool to help you. That is all my advice on how to use computer in your daily life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 修改office默认字体 的文章

随机推荐