nvidia是什么 qutput 什么意思

Sound issue - HDMI output with Nvidia HD audio driver - Components
Hi folks,In need of some aid here, I'm hitting a wall. I've read many similar posts, but nothing that actually quite matches what I'm experiencing.First some specs:Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-377016Gb RamMobo:ASUSTeK Computer INC. Maximus IV Extreme-Z Rev 1.xxGraphics/Display:Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 [Display adapter]NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti [Display adapter]SAMSUNG [Monitor] (59.2"vis, December 2010)And now the problem.Sound is fine in games that aren't overly graphic intensive, no problems with watching media or browsing. Shortly after I start playing something that is more intensive, like Mechwarrior Online, World of Tanks, Dirt 3, I start to get a crackling static sound and distortion that builds in intensity. This combines with a framerate drop as well, finally culminating with a loss of all sound, but the framerates appear to then pick up again. All the Nvidia card problems with audio through HDMI I've managed to read so far, have all basically been about having no sound at all, not having it fail.Reboot restores sound, as does simply leaving the computer alone for an extended period (much to my surprise).My sound is delivered to a Samsung plasma TV by way of HDMI, and it appears to use the Nvidia High Definition Audio driver. Also installed are Realtek audio drivers for the motherboard, which are not currently in use. Using headphones (the Realtek drivers) results in perfect audio performance with zero issues.I'm sure the problem is the Nvidia HD audio driver/HDMI issue, but I'm plain stumped on how to fix it at this point. My stereo receiver is old enough I think I'll have to upgrade it if I look to bypass the HDMI audio issue.Suggestions? I'm all ears.Regards,David
More about sound issue hdmi output nvidia audio driver
You might try re-installing the latest Nvidia gfx driver, checking the 'clean install' box at the start of the installation.
Or better yet, uninstall the graphic driver, boot to safe mode, and run Driver Sweeper.
Have it remove any file and registry remnants of Nvidia, AMD, ATI graphic drivers it finds.
Reboot and install the latest Nvidia driver.You may want to run CCleaner to get rid of junk files and registry errors that may be causing conflicting issues.
Yeah, sounds like a NVIDIA driver issue to me.
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Thanks very much for the reply and advice. I'll give it all a go once I'm home again. Out of town working for the next three weeks. I feel like I'm leaving my newborn unattended.
Avernus_Wpg said:
Thanks very much for the reply and advice. I'll give it all a go once I'm home again. Out of town working for the next three weeks. I feel like I'm leaving my newborn unattended.
Did you ever get this figured out. I am having the same issue with my pc I just built. Windows 8 professional, nvidia GTX 660, i5 Quad core 3.4ghzThanks
@ Avernus_WpgYou mention using headphones with no issues, but you say your motherboard's Realtek audio is disabled.
How are you connecting the headphones then?Are both of you folks using the latest Nvidia driver for your gfx card and O/S?
clutchc said:
@ Avernus_WpgYou mention using headphones with no issues, but you say your motherboard's Realtek audio is disabled.
How are you connecting the headphones then?Are both of you folks using the latest Nvidia driver for your gfx card and O/S?
Thanks for your reply.
I verified I have the most current driver for both Nvidia graphics, and HD audio.
I uninstalled and reinstalled them as well.
My OS is up to date with all updates.
I have checked the Nvidia control panel for anything, and reset to default settings where I could with no avail either.
At the moment, I'm drawing a blank on it being anything other than a poor driver or a defective card.
But for testing purposes, is there any way you can connect your TV's speakers via the motherboard's audio out...
then disable the Nvidia audio and enable the Realtec audio in Windows/Sound?
If that were possible, we could determine if it is a TV issue or a card/driver issue.Are you also having the same frame rate drop as the OP above is having?
I will try that when I get home.
I do get the same frame rate drop...the game works great for a bit, then i hear a stuttering and white noise sound that gets really loud.
Within a minute, all sound drops, and the frame rate increases back to normal.
Sound restores when I exit back to the desktop.I am using a Samsung Plasma TV (not that I think the TV has anything to do with it as I don't experience this using TV, PS3, Xbox 360, etc).I notice this playing Alan Wake and Deus Ex: HR on Steam so far...haven't noticed it in any other games yet...
Knock on wood, I think I solved it. I switched the HDMI cable out and played for 2 hours with not one issue. I didn't even know the HDMI cable could cause it, I thought it would work or not work. Either way, it's working now. I'll post back if that changes. Thanks for the help
It came back, so I used an external speaker plugged into my mobo and disabled my nvidia audio.
The gfx stutter was still there, but the audio was perfect. The frame rate drop was not as significant. At this point, I have RMA'd the card. If the new one has the same problem, I'll post back.
zeroecko said:
It came back, so I used an external speaker plugged into my mobo and disabled my nvidia audio.
The gfx stutter was still there, but the audio was perfect. The frame rate drop was not as significant. At this point, I have RMA'd the card. If the new one has the same problem, I'll post back.
Just out of curiosity, what card are you using now, and is all working normally with the old card?
It is the Nvidia Geforce GTX660.
I just built this computer a few weeks ago, so I don't have anything but the onboard to try...
I have a new card on the way, I am hoping this is going to fix it as the issue seems to get worse each day, signs of a hardware issue culminating.
I had the same issue , solved it for now by disabling realtek, not a permanent fix because i normally use the realtek audio for headphones and music in another room but until nvidia issues a driver update that addresses the conflict i can't seem to find any other solution. Oh yeah, didn't have the issue until i updated nvidia driver (311.06) but when i rolled back to the older driver the problem remained (will try to remove driver, clean registry and then reinstall the older driver when i get time).mobo asus p5kcquad duo 3.?nvidia gtx 660corsair ddr3 4gbsandisk ssd256gb
What are your GPU temps when the issues occur?
I had a similar issue I have a gtx 680 with a LED tv and Denon Sound
(Hookup through HDMI) with latest drivers and whenever I play a game I get no audio. I can play music or watch videos fine but no games. After I uninstalled Nvidia HD Audio my sound is back!
I am having the same problem, does somebody have a solution? This is very frustrating
I finally resolved this issue. For me, it was a defect with the video card itself, I've installed a new 770 GTX and now have no problems. I wish I could offer a solution or workaround, I tried multiple approaches. In the end replacing the card was the only thing that worked.
It was the video card for me as well.
I returned it and got a new one (same model) and no problems since.
Okej, I will RMA the video card then. Hopefully that will help. I have checked several things, recently I tried running Furmark for stress testing the card and it shuts down the software efter 4.5 minutes saying there is something with Error and TDR. Over at geforce forum many are complaining about TDR issues and they will fix that with next driver so I will try that. Otherwise I will send in the card. Did you guys monitor the latency and saw high DPC counts for anything?
ihog said:
What are your GPU temps when the issues occur?
i had a lot of hdmi audio issues with my gtx660, managed to get it working on and off with mobo audio drivers disabled , but was just a temporary fix, videocard temps were in the high 60s while idle and flash hardware acceleration seemed to max out the gpu so i sent it back and got it replaced, new card doesnt have the temp issues even if its still runnning hot (gpu is not on watercooling loop, waiting to upgrade before i spend $$$ on gpu cooling plates), hardware acceleration is normal and the hdmi audio is working allright even if it does make some odd glitches, bumps and scratches sometimes. not convinced by hdmi audio , the mobo realtek audio or a dedicated soundcard handle better imo.
Avernus_Wpg said:
Hi folks,In need of some aid here, I'm hitting a wall. I've read many similar posts, but nothing that actually quite matches what I'm experiencing.First some specs:Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-377016Gb RamMobo:ASUSTeK Computer INC. Maximus IV Extreme-Z Rev 1.xxGraphics/Display:Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 [Display adapter]NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti [Display adapter]SAMSUNG [Monitor] (59.2"vis, December 2010)And now the problem.Sound is fine in games that aren't overly graphic intensive, no problems with watching media or browsing. Shortly after I start playing something that is more intensive, like Mechwarrior Online, World of Tanks, Dirt 3, I start to get a crackling static sound and distortion that builds in intensity. This combines with a framerate drop as well, finally culminating with a loss of all sound, but the framerates appear to then pick up again. All the Nvidia card problems with audio through HDMI I've managed to read so far, have all basically been about having no sound at all, not having it fail.Reboot restores sound, as does simply leaving the computer alone for an extended period (much to my surprise).My sound is delivered to a Samsung plasma TV by way of HDMI, and it appears to use the Nvidia High Definition Audio driver. Also installed are Realtek audio drivers for the motherboard, which are not currently in use. Using headphones (the Realtek drivers) results in perfect audio performance with zero issues.I'm sure the problem is the Nvidia HD audio driver/HDMI issue, but I'm plain stumped on how to fix it at this point. My stereo receiver is old enough I think I'll have to upgrade it if I look to bypass the HDMI audio issue.Suggestions? I'm all ears.Regards,David
Hi david I had very similar problem with the same mother bd.
What resolved the issue was to go to control panel and un install just the nvidia 3d audio driver from programs add remove section. Find it click on it and remove. It. It is not needed and is conflicting with the mother bd sound driver.
Hope this helps it did for me
first, Sorry for my bad english.. itsnot my native language i have similar and other problems with my gtx 670 card from EVGA, and to solve this i got a tip from evga support..they said to me " use an old driver befor 314.22 whql " that will reduce this things, after this driver they were some issuse with many sound chips.my other problem is that i got a delay between vidio and sound in some games like " Watch Dogs " and " Wolfenstein "example "watsch dogs " i got
2 sec. delay with the subtitles only in HDMI ????? when i play
" Wolfenstein " Sound scatter and lags or got lost parcitular. " World of Tanks " get connection lost several times when i use the sound from my JTC LED FHD TV but when i use headphones there are no problems at all.
Hi david I had very similar problem with the same mother bd.
What resolved the issue was to go to control panel and un install just the nvidia 3d audio driver from programs add remove section. Find it click on it and remove. It. It is not needed and is conflicting with the mother bd sound driver.
Hope this helps it did for me I found that the Nvidia driver is 100% required for the hdmi audio (from card) to work.I hope MSI will RMA my card. I'd actually like to trade my gtx 770 for a 970 and throw them a few bucks...
Control panel -& device manager -& Sound, video, game controllers -& uninstall NVidia hdmi audio.reboot. Go to control panel -& sound -& playback and select speakers. Unmute them if necessary.
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources&&&&&&&HDMI Audio Driver Driver&&HDMI Audio Driver Driver&&Version:1.00.00.59 WHQLRelease Date:Operating System:Windows Vista, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64-bitLanguage:English (U.S.)File Size:5.67
Release HighlightsSupported productsAdditional information
XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64 and Windows 7 32/64-bit Driver Versions:
HDMI Audio
Please go to
to find latest NVIDIA drivers.
nForce 9 series:980a SLInForce 7 series:790i Ultra SLI, 790i SLI, 780i SLI, 780a SLI, 760i SLI, 750i SLI, 750a SLI, 740i SLI, 740a SLI, 730i (Geforce ), 730a (GeForce ), 720i, 720a (GeForce 8100), 710anForce 6 series:680i SLI, 680i LT SLI, 680a SLI, 650i Ultra, 650i SLI, 630i/GeForce i/GeForce a / GeForce a / GeForce i/GeForce 7050nForce 5 series:590 SLI Intel, 590 SLI AMD, 570 Ultra AMD, 570 SLI Intel, 570 SLI AMD, 560, 550, 520ION series:ION LE, ION&&SIGN UP FOR NVIDIA NEWS

我要回帖

更多关于 nvidia是什么 的文章

随机推荐