关于学校变化的春节英语作文带翻译60

当前位置: >>
My School我的学校英语作文带翻译
我就读于天津一中。学校有3个年级,32个班,它并不大,但是很漂亮。
My School(中文含义:我的学校)
I study in the TianJin No. I middle , where there are three grades and thirty-two classes. It is not big but very beautiful.
In the center of the
there is a new teaching building, which is very clean and beautiful. The lab building and the library are to the east of the new building. There all kinds of book in the library. You can enioy them as many as you like.
South of the new building lies a playground and it's very big. On the playground, you can have sports such as football. basketball. You'd better play basketball as there are four basketball grounds in our , You can enjoy yourself very much.
There are many trees in our .Grass is everywhere. In front of the new building there are two gardens in which, there are flowers of all colours.
We are studying hard in our , Our life is happy and intcrcsting. I love our
very much.
参考作文地带提供我的学校翻译:
我的学校英语作文
我就读于天津一中。学校有3个年级,32个班,它并不大,但是很漂亮。
校园中央是新建成的干净、美丽的教学大楼。实验楼和图书楼在新楼的东侧。图书馆有各种各样的书,你可以随意阅读。操场在新楼的南边,它很大,你可以在操场上做你喜欢的运动,如足球、篮球。你最好打篮球&&因为学校共有四块篮球场地&&你一定会玩得十分尽兴。
学校种了许多树木,草坪随处可见。新楼的前面有两个花园;园里的鲜花五颜六色。
我们学习刻苦,生活愉快而有趣。我爱我们的学校。
“My School我的学校英语作文带翻译”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 My School我的学校英语作文带翻译 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
Smoking is dafinitely a health hazard吸烟对健康有害。医学已经证明吸烟能引起肺癌和其它疾病, 如肺...
A(picture model:philosophy+expansion) ① As can be easily observed from the cartoon, intellect...
体裁“我要上高中,向朋友求助,住校与住在家里各有利弊,从住宿,饮食,交通这3方面写”请参考作文地...
假定你是(2)班的班长。下了第二节课后,上课老师走了,你把同学们留住,口头通知了如下三件事:
A Car Accident 一场车祸英语作文,另附作文地带提供的无法忘怀的经历英语作文几篇,希望大家参考。...
这里英语作文地带为大家提供从小学到大学的几篇完整的保护大自然,保护环境的英语作文范文,希望对各...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章只需一步,快速开始
请完成以下验证码
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
请完成以下验证码
求一篇英语作文,带翻译,关于家乡的变化的,100字就行啦,快点,行么,我明天就要
查看: 2176|回复: 2
求一篇英语作文,带翻译,关于家乡的变化的,100字就行啦,快点,行么,我明天就要
上一篇:下一篇:
签到天数: 398 天[LV.9]以坛为家II主题帖子积分
& & The changes of hometown
& & The scenery in my hometown is beautiful beyond expression. Children enjoy this free time to play, but this happy only exists in we are little gays. People lament the passing of the good old days. When I hardly express myself is a child, I know I have grew up. My mind of hometown has some changing. I find beautiful scenery doesn’t cover
to some old generations, their concepts of education, marriage, politics and the others details are still out of steps for modern times.
& & I was overwhelmed by feelings of depression. After all the future of my hometown will be better, I have seen more changes have happened in it. For instance, Children go to the school in every S my nei more tall buildings and lots of grand houses were built every year. The quality of life, people’s concepts softly changes, never stops.
& & My hometown doesn’t need high populations, but I hope it can guarantee high incomes. I describe the future of my hometown that it doesn’t like Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, it develops more similar likes some overseas cities. My hometown will become Chinese Brisbane. I smile for it is not a dream. All of changes of hometown give us enough trust.
& & 我家乡的景色美的无法形容。孩子们享受着玩耍的好时光,但是这种快乐仅仅存在于我们还是小孩子。人们惋惜过去的美好日子。当我很难再形容自己是小孩子的时候,我知道我已经长大。 我对家乡的一些想法有了改变。我发现美丽的景色不能掩盖它的不发达,对于老一辈们,他们对于教育,婚姻,政治和其他一些细节的观念还是脱离于现代社会的。
& & 我战胜了自己的沮丧 。毕竟家乡的未来将会更好,我几经看到了许多改变在家乡发生。譬如每年孩子在9月都会去上学,我的邻居们有了车,许多高楼大厦和好的住房每年都在建造。 生活的质量,人们的观念悄悄地改变,从来没有停滞过。
& & 我的家乡不需要高人口,但是我希望它可以保证高收入。我形容我家乡的未来不会是上海,东京或者首尔,它的发展更像是国外的城市。 我的家乡将会变成中国的布里斯班。 我笑了,因为这不是一个梦想。所有的家乡的改变给了我们足够的坚信。
更多看好精彩故事!!←
签到天数: 398 天[LV.9]以坛为家II主题帖子积分
There has been a lot of significant changes in my hometown in recent years.
On the one hand, industry gave its way to tourism. There used to be many factories that produce coal in the mountains nearby my hometown. But over years, local government has made an effort in controlling the environment pollution. As a result, the leading economy has become tourism instead of industry. Downtown areas saw the change of many citizens taking new jobs as tour guides or running souvenir stores.
On the other hand, there are more schools and universities in my hometown compared to the situation several years ago. Nowadays more and more people have the chance to attend schools or to further their studies in high-level educational institutions.
In general, my hometown has developed to a great extent in these years.
我的家乡近几年来经历了很多重大变化。
一方面,工业转型为了旅游业。过去在我家乡附近的山中,曾经有很多产煤的工厂。但是经过这几年,当地政府努力控制环境污染。所以,引领经济已经变成了旅游业,而不再是工业。镇中心目睹了城镇居民的工作转变,许多人当上了导游,或者开了纪念品商店。
另一方面,与过去相比,我家乡现在有了更多的学校和大学。越来越多的人有上学的机会,他们也可以进入高等学府进一步深造。
总的来说,我的家乡这几年发展很大。
更多看好精彩故事!!←
曾经为论坛做出突出贡献目前已离职的版主
注册账号后积极发帖的会员
经常参与各类话题的讨论,发帖内容较有主见
Powered by Discuz! X3.2
Comsenz Inc.查看: 25672|回复: 3
一篇描写学校的英语作文My school(我的学校)初一水平英语作文英语带翻译40词50...
My school(我的学校)
Hello! My name is BiNanXin. My school is very beautiful.
你好!我的名字叫毕楠鑫。我的学校非常漂亮。
I like my school very much. There is a playground in my school. We often play basketball, play football in the playground. Our teaching building has three floors. My classroom is on the third floor. It is big and clean. There is a teacher's office. There are many teachers in the office.
我非常喜欢我的学校。我的学校有一个操场。我们经常在操场上打篮球、踢足球。我们的教学楼有三层。我的教室在三楼。它又大又干净。有一个老师的办公室。办公室里有很多老师。
The computer room on the second floor. The library is on the second floor, too. There are many books in the library. I often read here. There are some music classroom and fine arts classroom in the teaching building. There is a washroom, it is very small, but it is very clean. It is on the left side of the library. I can wash your hands in the bathroom. Restaurant is on the right, it is very big, at noon, I eat in school.
计算机房在二楼。图书馆也在二楼。在图书馆里有很多书。我经常在这里读书。有一些音乐教室和美术教室在教学楼。有一个卫生间,它很小,但它很干净。它在图书馆的左边。我可以在洗手间洗手。餐厅在右边,它非常大,中午,我在学校吃饭。
I am very happy in my school!
我很高兴在我的学校学习!
自评:前几次都是仿写,今天自己写了一篇英语博文,诚恳欢迎博友看了发现有语法错语,及时给指出,使我下次写得更好。
英语医院:(错:黑色 对:红色)
Restaurant is on the right, it is very big, at noon, I eat in school
There is a restaurant on the right, it is very big. At noon, I eat at school. I can wash your hands in the bathroom.
I can wash my hands in the bathroom.
There are some music classroom and fine arts classroom in the teaching building.
There are some music classrooms and fine arts classroom in the teaching building.
The computer room on the second floor.
The computer room is on the second floor.
There is a playground in my school.
There is a playground on my school.
My&&school
My&&school&&is&&in&&Jili&&Luoyang ,&&it’s&&a&&very&&beautiful&&place.
In&&my&&school , there&&are&&many&&trees&&and&&flowers.&&The&&trees&&are&&green&&and&&tall, the&&flowers&&are&&beautiful .
My&&school&&has&&a&&big&&playground .&&Every&&day ,we&&do&&morning&&exercises、play&&football&&and&&run&&on&&the&&playground .&&We&&feel&&very&&happy .
I&&have&&Chinese 、 Maths 、 English 、 PE&&、 Art、 ME&&and&&Music&&in&&school.&&My favouvite&&subject&&is&&Maths.
I’m&&in&&Class&&Three&&Grade&&Four&&,&&there&&are& &forty-three&&classmates&&and& &my teachers&&in&&our classroom&&.&&This&&is& &Ms&&Li ,& &she& &is&&tall&&and&&beautiful&&,& &she&&teaches&&us&&Chinese . This&&is&&Ms&&Zhang&&,&&she&&is&&very&&beautiful too . She teaches us Maths . And&&this&&is&&Ms&&zhao&&, she&&is&&fat&&and&&short , but& &she&&is&&very&&nice . she&&teaches&&us&&English&&.&&I&&like&&my&&teachers&&.
This& &is& &my&&school , it’s&&a&&happy&&and&&beautiful&&school&&.
中文意思:& & 我的学校
我的学校在洛阳吉利,它是一个非常美丽的地方。
在我的学校里,有一些树和花。这些树是绿色和高大的,这些花是漂亮的。
我的学校有一个大的操场。每天,我们在操场上做早操、踢足球和跑步,我们感到很快乐。
在学校,我有语文、数学、英语、体育、美术、品德和音乐课。我最喜欢的课程是数学。
我在四年级三班,在我们教室里有四十三名同学和我的老师们。这是李老师,她个子很高而且长得很漂亮,她教我们语文。这是张老师,她也长得很漂亮,她教我们数学。这是赵老师,她长得胖并且矮,但是她也非常漂亮,她教我们英语。我喜欢我的老师们。
这就是我的学校,它是一个快乐和美丽的学校。
& &Hello,I am XU Tianxu.I am nine years old.I am from Luoyang.I am in Class One,Grade Three.I like Chinese and English.There is a playground near ourteaching building.We often play football games with my friends on the playground after class.We are very happy in our school.
& && & I like our school very much.
我们的学校
& && && &你好,我叫徐天宇,我九岁了,我来自洛阳,我在三年级一班。我喜欢汉语和英语。这里有个操场在我们教学楼的旁边,放学后我和我的朋友经常在操场上踢足球。我们在我们的学校里很开心。
& && &&&我非常爱我的学校。
放放假网友&
Powered by中学校园用英语怎么说,高中生英语短文带翻译_高中英语作文介绍学校带翻译docx下载_爱问共享资料
高中英语作文介绍学校带翻译.docx
高中英语作文介绍学校带翻译.docx
高中英语作文介绍学校带翻译.docx
简介:本文档为《高中英语作文介绍学校带翻译docx》,可适用于高中教育领域,主题内容包含高中英语作文介绍学校带翻译  校园是我们学习的地方对于你来说你的学校是怎样的呢下面是学习啦小编为你整理的高中英语作文介绍学校带翻译希望对你有帮助! 符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:以下是网友分享的关于我最大的变化英语作文的资料6篇,希望对您有所帮助,就爱阅读感谢您的支持。
&[我最大的变化英语作文篇一]
篇一:我的变化 My Changes
Now, I am a middle school student in grade nine. It’s also the last year of middle school. Therefore, I must work harder this year because I want to get good scores in the senior school entrance exam. From this semester, I get up earlier than before because I want to do some more readings. After lunch, I also spend some time in study. I usually review the knowledge I learn in the morning. After dinner, I have class in school until 21:30. It’s for students to autonomous learning. Our teachers would come to the classroom, if we have any questions we could ask them. After school, I do not study at home. I think a good rest is important for me, so I go to bed early at night. Besides, due to the exam, I spend much less time in entertainment. I don’t think it’s bad for me, because a good senior school is my priority now. I must pay my most attention to it.
现在,我是一名初三年级的中学生。这也是初中的最后一个学期。因此,近年我必须努力学习,因为我想要在中考取得好成绩。从这个学期起,我比以往起得更早了,因为我想多做一些阅读。午饭过后,我也花一些时间在学习上。我经常复习早上学过的知识。我们老师也会到教室,我们有任何问题都可以问他们。放学回家我不学习。我觉得好的休息对我很重要,所以晚上我很早就睡觉了。此外,由于考试我很少花时间去玩。我认为这对我没有害处,因为考取好的高中是我现在的首要任务。我必须把大部分的精力花在上面。 篇二:我的变化 My Changes
There is a saying,”A girl changes fast in physical appearance from childhood to adulthood”. I just had my eighteen years birthday. It’s certain that I have grown much more beautiful now.(laugh) My biggest change is not the appearance but in mind. I have become much more mature. I don’t always think about going out to play instead of focusing my attention on study. I start considering my future. I try my best not to quarel with my parents as I know what they do is for me. I know I should filial my parents. What’s more, I don’t bully my younger sister and brother any more. I have changed a lot, because I have grown up.
俗话说,“女大十八变“。我刚刚过完我的十八岁生日。我肯定是变得更美了。(笑)我最大的改变不是在外貌上而是在思想上。我变得更加的成熟。我不再总是想着去玩而是把注意力放在学习上。我开始思考我的未来。我尽量不和父母吵架,因为我知道他们所做的都是为了我。我懂得了要孝顺父母。更重要的是,我不再欺负我的弟弟和妹妹了。我变了很多,因为我已经长大了。 篇三:我的变化 My Changes
As I learn more and grow up gradually, I change in many aspects. My teachers say I study harder and my parents say I am more sensible than before. As for me, I want to learn more in school and be a good boy to make my parents happy. Now, I am more focused on lessons and finish my homework actively. I know that only by working hard in study can I get a bright future. At home, I often help my mother in housework. I want to be more independent so that I can take good care of myself. I don’t want my parents worry too much about me. Besides, I like reading now. I realize books can be my friend, too. It is really interesting.
随着我慢慢长大和学习的深入,我在很多方面都有所改变。我的老师说我比以前更努力了,爸爸妈妈也说我比以前懂事了。至于我自己,在学校里我想学更多的知识;在家里我要做一个好孩子,让我的父母高兴。现在我更专心于学习了,积极完成作业,因为我知道只有努力学习才能有一个光明的未来。在家的时候,我也会帮妈妈做一些家务活,我想要更独立,以便能照顾好自己。我不想让父母太为我操心。另外,我现在也喜欢上了看书,原来书本也是可以成为我的朋友的,这很有趣。&[我最大的变化英语作文篇二]
晚上,爸爸散步的时候对我说:“我们家的变化真大啊!”我问:“为什么呢?”爸爸说:“那么你就听一听我们家房子的故事吧!”“记得小时候我住的地方只有四十几平方米,房子很小,还要放两张大床,家里的东西,总是挤在一块,让人觉得乱糟糟的。每天,妈妈一煮饭就让我出去,要不然,油烟会让人受不了。睡觉时,我和哥哥们挤在一张床上,都没办法翻身。一家五口在一张小圆桌上吃饭,放不开腿,伸不开胳膊。冬天,妈妈洗衣服很不方便,有时搓的手都通红,但又不能把一堆衣服放着不洗,妈妈的手也因此常常冻裂。到了春天,地板上会冒出许多小水珠,这些小水珠可让人讨厌啦。从那时起,我就梦想着有一天能住上大房子。”“后来,改革开放了,我们也搬了好几次家,越搬越大。你看现在我们家是三室两厅,墙壁刷得雪白雪白,地面铺的是瓷砖,又光滑又干净,房子里的东西摆得整整齐齐,再也不挤了。现在厨房设施也好了,烧菜的油烟再也不会呛人了。房间里多了一张大床,睡觉宽敞了。家里买了一张大餐桌能座六七个人呢,吃饭的时候筷子再也不会打架了哦。原来黑白的14英寸的电视机变成了29英寸的彩电,洗衣机也是全自动的,可以替妈妈洗衣服,让妈妈腾出更多的时间干别的事情。”这一切,都离不开社会经济的发展,希望明年的生活会更加美好,我国的经济发展的更快,祖国的明天更加辉煌,更加灿烂!&[我最大的变化英语作文篇三]
家乡的变化《英语作文》 Changes in Our Hometown the past, there used to be old houses. The river was very dirty. The roads were narrow and the living conditions were hard. People went to work on foot or by bike. But now, there are many tall buildings in my hometown. The river is clean and the water is clear. There are many ring roads and the living conditions are comfortable. People usually go to work by bus or by car. at changes in my hometown. But I think it’s still important to remember the past. It tells that we should cherish the present life.家乡的变化在过去的十年里,我们家乡发生了巨大的变化。过去,过去是老房子。这条河非常脏。道路狭窄,生活条件艰苦。人们步行或骑自行车去上班。但现在,我的家乡有许多高大的建筑物。河水清澈,水清澈。有许多环形道路和生活条件舒适。人们通常乘公共汽车或汽车去上班。我很高兴看到我家乡发生了巨大的变化。但我认为这仍然是重要的,记住过去。它告诉我们要珍惜现在的生活。&[我最大的变化英语作文篇四]
篇一:家乡的变化 Changes in My Hometown
My hometown used to be a backward place, because it was deep in the mountains, where there were no nice buildings and the roads were so narrow and dirty. People lived a poor life.
我的家乡过去是一个落后的地方,因为它在深山里面,那里没有漂亮的建筑物,公路也是又小又脏的。人们的生活都很贫苦。
While in recent years, with the development of society, my hometown has been greatly changed. Now the roads are getting much wider. There are many different cars and buses running on the roads. Trees and flowers are planted on the two sides of the roads. They can provide us with oxygen and fight against the pollutants. So the sky becomes cleaner and brighter. What's more, you can see many modern and beautiful buildings everywhere, and the living conditions are improving. People are enjoying a comfortable life now.
近年来,随着社会的发展,我的家乡发生了很大的变化。现在的路是越来越大了。有许多不同的汽车和公交车在道路上运行。道路两边种满了树木和鲜花。他们可以为我们提供氧气,与污染物抗争。现在天空变得更清洁、更明亮。更重要的是,你随处可见到许多现代和美丽的建筑,人们的生活条件也得到了改善。现在人们在享受舒适的生活。 篇二:家乡的变化Changes in My Hometown
With the rapid development of the society, many things around our life are changed. Personally speaking, my hometown has changed a lot.
随着社会的快速发展,我们生活中的许多事物都改变了。就我个人而言,我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化。
When I was a child, there was only one black and white TV set in our village. And I don’t know what’s computer. I often went to school on foot. What’s more, in summer, we had to use hand-made fans to make our temperature down. If I wanted to connect with the distant friends or relatives,
the most convenient way is writing letters, which may lost on the way or take a lot of time to reach the destination.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我们村只有一台黑白电视机。我不知道什么是计算机。我经常走路去学校。更重要的是,在夏天,我们不得不用手工扇来祛热。如果我想和远方的朋友或亲戚联系,最方便的方法就是写信,可是信很可能会在路上弄丢了或需要花很长的时间才能到达目的地。
However, nowadays, there are four color televisons in my home and most people have their own computers. And now cars are seen everywhere. In addition, most houses have airconditioning, which can cool the whole house quickly. With the development of cell phone, people can reach each other in a second. They can talk or see each other through cell phone.
但是,现在,我的家里有四台彩色电视机,而且大多数人都有他们自己的电脑。现在小车也是随处可见的。此外,大多数房子都有可以使整个房子快速凉快的空调。随着手机的发展,人们可以立刻联系到任何人。他们可以通过手机看到对方或者聊天。
As time passes, my hometown has change a lot thanks to the social development. I believe there will be much more changes in the future.
随着时间的流逝,由于社会的发展我的家乡已经发生了很大的变化。我相信将来会发生更大的变化。 篇三:家乡的变化 Changes in My Hometown
In recent years, my hometown has changed greatly, because of new road and railway has been built. Previously, my hometown was closed to the outside world. Several years ago, the government paid much money on changing the basic equipment of my hometown. Building new roads is the biggest project. It took about half a year to build the new road. After finish, people have more methods to make money. And we have more communication with other places, which is a good way to develop ourselves. About two years latter, the railway was built. After that, there have been more and more changes happened in my hometown. Now, my hometown has developed into a big and rich town. People live a happy life.
最近几年,由于建成新的公路和铁路,我的家乡发生了很大的变化。以前,我的家乡与外界隔绝。几年前,政府花了大量资金改变家乡的基本设备。新建公路是最大的工程。新建公路大约花了半年时间。公路建成后,人们找到了更多赚钱的方法。而且,我们可以与其他地方互通,这是我们发展自己的好方法。大约两年后,铁路修好了。从那以后,我的家乡发生了越来越多的变化。现在,我的家乡已经变成一个富裕的大城镇。人民过着幸福的生活。&[我最大的变化英语作文篇五]
英语作文句型的变化句式就是句子的结构方式,也就是句子的式样或格式。不同的思想内容要用不同的句式来表达;而同一思想内容也可以用不同的句式来表达。句式不同,表达效果也就不同。只有句式多样化,文章才会生动有趣,充满活力。可是,在实际写作中,学生往往一篇文章都是千篇一律的简单句,文章单调乏味,毫无生气。恰当地使用某些方法或手段有助于实际表达形式的多样化,增强表达效果。常用方法如下。 一、改变句子开头 许多学生在写作中倾向于用与人有关系的词性,用名词和代词作为句子的开头,如 People,We,I,He,They,She等。但这种开头见多了,难免让人厌倦。试比较:A. People throughout the country have greatly demanded all kinds of nutritious food.B. There is a great demand across the country for all kinds of nutritious food.第一句改用非人称名词作为主语开头,第二句则用there +be句型开头。这样既改变了主语+谓语+宾语单调句型,又把想强调的意思突出出来。实际上,为了把文章写得生动活泼,除了用主语开头外,还可以用句子的其他成分开头。 1.用副词开头Too often,students stray into the habit of cheating on tests. 2.用同位语开头Air,water and oxygen,everything that is necessary for life. 3.用状语开头Dark and empty,the house looked very different from the way I remembered it.4.用表语开头Equally essential to the highest success in learning a language are intense interest plus persistent effort. 5.用宾语开头My advice you would not listen to;my helps you laughed at.Now you will have what you asked for. 6.以短语修饰语开头 1)以介词短语开头To me the news was very interesting,but to my wife very boring. 2)以分词短语开头Disturbed by the discord of American life in recent decades,Menchester took flight for the pacific islands. 3)以不定式短语开头To pass the exam,you should work very hard. 二、巧用连接词有的学生在作文中使用过多简单句,成了简单句堆砌;有的写复杂句时,动辄用so, and,then,but,or,however,yet等非但达不到丰富表达方式的目的,反而使句子结构松散、呆板。为了避免这种现象,可以通过使用连接词,尤其是一些表示从属关系的连接词,如 who,which,that,because,since,although,after,as,before,when,whenever,if,unless,as if等,不仅能够丰富句型,而且还能够把思想表达得更清楚,意义更连贯。例如:Natural resources are very limited. They will be exhausted in the near future. It is not true. But it becomes a major concern around the world. This is a widely accepted fact.这段文字用简单句表达,它们之间内在的逻辑关系含糊不清,意思支离破碎。如果使用连接词,将单句与其前后合并,形成主次关系,就把一个比较复杂的内容和关系表达得层次清楚、结构严谨。例如:It is a widely accepted fact that there is a major concern around the world for the exhaustion of limited natural resources in the near future,though it is unlikely to be true. 再如:The Mississippi River is one of the longest rivers in the world,and in spring time it often overflows its banks,and the lives of many people are endangered.此句用and把三个分句一贯到底,既乏味又可笑。如果使用了关系代词which,语义就会更连贯,语言也会更流畅:The Mississippi River,which is one of the longest rivers in the world,often overflows its banks in the spring time,endangering the lives of many people.&[我最大的变化英语作文篇六]
  我的变化作文(一)  人的一生都会发生变化,就像蝴蝶和蚕一样,一次次蜕变让我们渐渐长大。我们一天天变得更懂事,变得更丰富。天天长新知,岁岁都进步。  从小时的牙牙学语道现在的出口成章,我们的人生想蚕的蜕变一样,每一次都可以获得新生,小时妄想长大,长大后才发现不如小时无忧无虑自由自在的生活,长大要履行自己的职责和义务。  小时我的梦想很多,天天盼望着长大。因为我的理想很多:长大当作家,当建筑师,当董事长,或者当政治家。我的理想变化多端。现在,我最想为政治家的目标奋斗!长大后能为人民服务,做人民的好公仆。可是长大后学习越来越繁重,但是成绩一天天变好。当计算的时候,从不知从和下手,到现在大脑跟“机器人”的脑子差不多,再难的题目也做得又快又好。过去我的独立性很差劲。现在,我可以一个人写作业,看书和思考。我现在懂事了,不会乱买玩具,把钱存在银行户头上,长大读书使用。  我变了,变得会自觉去学习。再也不会像以前那样,要妈妈想方设法来强迫我去学习。现在,我会一个人躲在房里看书,有时还看到忘记吃饭。我无意中发现,我会努力学习了,我想,我是千变万化的,在不同的年龄,不同的环境,我无时无刻都在变。我好想我的变化可以再变,就像孙悟空说的:看我七十二变!  说起我的爱好吗?那可多了去了,如:捏泥人,做家家,捉迷藏……都是我喜欢的,不过这只是我小时候的爱好。现在的我爱好是游泳,一头扎入水中,我就像一条快乐的小鱼游来游去,你说,这难道不是我爱好上的变化吗?记得小的时候,我经常闯祸给妈妈带来了不少的烦恼。等我长后,渐渐懂事的我突然发现妈妈的头上已悄悄地爬上了些许白发,再看看别的同学的妈妈,天天打扮得漂漂亮亮的,穿得都是名牌衣服,头上一丝白发也没有。于是,我开始慢慢地用功学习起来,不再闯祸,刚开始我只是为了妈妈才好好学习的,后来自己也爱上了学习,并且还成为了学校的三好学生。这,就是我学习上的变化。  是啊!每个人的一生,都经历了许许多多的变化,有理想的变化,爱好的变化,学习的变化,性情的变化……这些变化将随着我们年龄的变化而变化,它也会伴随我们走过人生中的漫漫长路。也许你也有和我类似的变化,不妨也写来让大家一睹为快吧!  我的变化作文(二)  光阴似箭,日月如梭。世间万物,无时无刻不在变化。而我,似乎也有了一些变化。  妈妈说我长高了,爸爸说我长壮了,爷爷说我长结实了,奶奶说我……我不仅外貌上有了变化,而且在其它方面也有了变化。  我在变,我变了。今天的我,正在努力改变自己的缺点。以前的我有时候动作慢得像蜗牛,不但浪费了时间,还耽误了学习。记得有一次,美术课快要结束的时候,由于动作太慢,还被老师拉到讲台上去说原因呢!现在的我做每件事都会尽量快速地去完成。渐渐地,我发现自己的速度变快了。  我在变,我变了。上个学期的我,在你追我赶的栏目上一落千丈,只有四面红旗。这半个学期以来,我力争上游,迎头赶上,已经有十三面红旗了,在班级里名列前茅。  我变了。我最想和大家说的是我学了一门新的课程——电脑课。在这门课程中,我知道了电脑各部件的名称:主机、显示器、鼠标……学会了上网,学会了发邮件,学会了画图,学会了在电脑上游览名胜古迹,遨游在知识的海洋里。  在变化的同时,不变的是我对各种课外书籍的喜爱。每当妈妈给我买了新书时,我就恨不得一下子把书看完,因此妈妈总是叫我“小书虫”。  我在变,我在变。随着时间的流逝,我一定会有更大的变化,大家拭目以待吧!就像孙悟空说的:看我七十二变!  我的变化作文(三)  从小到大,我的梦想有很多。小的时候,我天天盼望自己不要长大,好让时间停留在这美好的童年,和小伙伴们玩个痛快。而现在,我也不再是那个不想长大的小毛头了,我已经长大了。我的梦想是快快长大,长成像爸爸妈妈一样的大人。也许你会说,小孩子的性格就是这么多变,今天想上月球,明天就想上太阳上去。我却认为理想的变化,是随着年龄的增长而变化的。每长大一点,都会有一个新的理想,这么多的理想也会慢慢地把你领入成功的皇宫。这也许就是我理想上的变化吧!从不想长大的我倒想快快长大。  现在的我,在班里成绩优异,在老师、同学们眼中是个无可挑剔的乖乖女,可又有谁知道我的过去呢?记得小的时候,我经常闯祸给妈妈带来了不少的烦恼。等我长后,渐渐懂事的我突然发现妈妈的头上已悄悄地爬上了些许白发,再看看别的同学的妈妈,天天打扮得漂漂亮亮的,穿得都是名牌衣服,(m.lz13.cn)头上一丝白发也没有。于是,我开始慢慢地用功学习起来,不再闯祸,刚开始我只是为了妈妈才好好学习的,后来自己也爱上了学习,并且还成为了学校的三好学生。这,就是我学习上的变化。  说起我的爱好吗?那可多了去了,如:捏泥人,做家家,捉迷藏……都是我喜欢的,不过这只是我小时候的爱好。现在的我爱好是游泳,一头扎入水中,我就像一条快乐的小鱼游来游去,你说,这难道不是我爱好上的变化吗?  是啊!每个人的一生,都经历了许许多多的变化,有理想的变化,爱好的变化,学习的变化,性情的变化……这些变化将随着我们年龄的变化而变化,它也会伴随我们走过人生中的漫漫长路。也许你也有和我类似的变化,不妨也写来让大家一睹为快吧! * 学校的变化作文 * 可喜的变化作文350字 * 家乡的变化作文600字
欢迎转载:
相关推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全带翻译 的文章

随机推荐