谁有七年级下册英语八单元人教版的单元测试卷英语?发给我条形码谢谢!

查看: 4607|回复: 2
最新人教版七年级英语下册Unit 8第八单元同步测试卷含答案
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
试卷下载简介:
& &&& 绿色圃中学资源网免费提供中学七年级八年级九年级各科单元检测试卷、期中期末考试卷、名校联考试卷、中考模拟试题等。此套新人教版七年级英语下册Unit 8第八单元同步测试卷含答案与人教版新目标英语七年级下册教材同步,给有需要的老师们免费下载!转载请注明出处。&&
& && &本站所有资源:教案|试卷|课件|计划|总结|音频|朗读MP3|视频均可免费下载,喜欢本站的朋友可以收藏本站!谢谢您的支持!&&由于试卷中图片、表格等格式不能完全显示,请到帖子下面下载使用!&&
& && & 试卷内容预览:
Unit 8单元测试题
I. 单项选择(每小题1分, 共10分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
(&&)1. The post office is ______ Center Street.
A. in& && && && &&&B. on& && &
C. at& && && &&&D. from
(&&)2. A pen is on the right of a ruler. The ruler is on the right of an eraser. That is to say, the ruler is ______ them.
A. in front of&&B. across from& && &
C. under& && && &D. between
(&&)3. My uncle can’t buy the car because he doesn’t have much ______.
A. time& && && & B. money& && && && && && && &
C. health& && &&&D. luck
(&&)4. I usually spend two hours ______ books every day.
A. read& && && &&&B. reads& && &&&
C. reading& && &D. to read&&
(&&)5. Look! The monkey is ______ that big tree.
A. climbing& & B. walking& && && && &
C. running& && &D. sitting
(&&)6. His grandpa enjoys ______ tennis.
A. play& && && &B. plays& && && &
C. to play& &&&D. playing
(&&)7. —What’s in the room?
—______ two chairs.&&
A. There are& & B. It is& && && && && && &
C. They are& &&&D. It has
(&&)8. —Where’s the pay phone?&&
A. It’s black and white& && && && && && && &
B. It’s interesting& &
C. It’s next to the bank& && && && && && && && &
D. It’s very delicious
(&&)9. —Are there any books in the bookcase?
—______. They are English books.
A. Yes, there are& && && & B. No, there aren’t& && &&&
C. Yes, they are& && && &&&D. No, they aren’t
(&&)10. —Thank you very much, Eric!
A. I’m sorry& && && && && &&&B. You’re welcome
C. Here you are& && && &D. That’s right
II. 完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)
先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
易读度 ★☆☆☆☆
Dear Sammy,
I’m& &11& &I can’t go to the sports center with you today. Your grandmother is not feeling& &12&&. I have to take her to the hospital. Let me& &13& &you the way to the sports center.
When you walk out of our& &14&&, turn left. It’s Bridge Street. Walk past the police station and the City Fountain. Then& &15& &can see a bridge over a river. Cross the bridge. At the other side (边) of the& &16&&, turn right. There is a new post office& &17&&your left. The sports center is next to the post office. You can’t& &18& &it.
At 3:00 p.m., I’ll& &19&&you at the sports center. Let’s have some ice cream after you finish& &20 .
(&&)11. A. sad& && && && &&&B. sorry& && && &&&C. tired& && && && && && &D. busy
(&&)12. A. happy& && && & B. well& && && && && && & C. quiet& && && && && && &D. warm
(&&)13. A. say& && && && &&&B. speak& && && & C. tell& && && && && && &&&D. read
(&&)14. A. school& && && &B. house& && && & C. office& && && && && & D. hospital
(&&)15. A. you& && && && &B. I& && && && && && & C. we& && && && && && &&&D. they
(&&)16. A. street& && && & B. park& && && && && && &&&C. river& && && && && &&&D. library
(&&)17. A. in& && && && & B. on& && && && && & C. at& && && && && &D. from
(&&)18. A. miss& && && &&&B. see& && && && && &C. forget& && && && && &D. visit
(&&)19. A. call& && && &&&B. remember& && && && &C. meet& && && && && &&&D. watch
(&&)20. A. reading& && &B. writing& && && && && &&&C. singing& && && && & D. playing
III. 阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)
Wally: Excuse me. How can I get to the hospital?
Sally: Well, the hospital is on Tenth Street. It takes you about 20 minutes to walk there. Walk along this street and turn left at the second crossing.
Wally: OK. Then?
Sally: You’ll be on Fifth Road. At the end (尽头) of the road, you can see a park in front of you. Turn right and go to Lipton Avenue.
Wally: Go to the park, turn right into Lipton Avenue?
Sally: Yes. Then turn right again at the first crossing. You’ll be on Tenth Street. Walk on and you’ll see the hospital on your left. It’s across from a bank.
Wally: OK, I got it. By the way, can I take a bus there?
Sally: Of course. You can take Bus No. 5. Look, the bus stop is over there. It takes you about ten minutes.
Wally: Thank you very much.
根据材料内容选择最佳答案。
(&&)21. Where does Wally want to go?
A. To the park.& && && && &&&B. To the bank.& &
C. To the hospital.& && &&&D. To the library.
(&&)22. Wally needs to spend about ______ minutes walking there.
A. five& && && && && && &B. ten& && &
C. fifteen& && && && & D. twenty
(&&)23. Where is the park?
A. On Tenth Street.& && &&&
B. On Lipton Avenue.
C. On Fifth Street.& &
D. On Fifth Road.
(&&)24. ______ and Wally can get to Lipton Avenue.
A. Turn right at the park& && && &&&
B. Turn left at the second crossing of Tenth Street
C. Turn left at the bank
D. Turn right at the first crossing of Lipton Avenue& && && &
(&&)25. The hospital is ______ the bank.
A. next to& && && & B. across from& &
C. behind& && && &D. in front of
Today I want to tell you something about my neighborhood.
I live on a big street. To the left of my house is a big park. The police station is across from my house. There is a hotel to the left of the park. Between the hotel and a Japanese restaurant there is a small bank. A big supermarket is across from the Japanese restaurant.
On weekends, my family often plays sports in the park. My mother often shops in the supermarket.& &
What about your neighborhood?
Dear Julia,
I live on a small street. My house is in the middle of the street. In front of my house there is a small supermarket. To the left of the supermarket is a library and to the right of the supermarket is a post office. Behind my house there is a small park with a few trees and a small garden (花园). At the end of my street there is a hill (小山) with lots of trees.
On weekends, my family often climbs the hill. It takes us about 15 minutes&&to walk there from our house.
根据材料内容选择最佳答案。
(&&)26. Julia’s house is across from ______.
A. the post office& && && & B. the police station
C. the supermarket& && &&&D. the bank
(&&)27. ______ is between Julia’s house and the hotel.
A. The park& && && && && && & B. The bank
C. The supermarket& &&&D. The restaurant
(&&)28. Julia’s family often ______ in the park on weekends.
A. reads books& && && && && &B. eats lunch
C. plays sports& && && && & D. takes photos
(&&)29. The park is ______ Amy’s house.
A. across from& && && &&&B. in front of
C. next to& && && && && && &&&D. behind
(&&)30. It’s about ______ from Amy’s house to the hill.
A. ten minutes’ walk& && &
B. ten minutes’ bus ride
C. fifteen minutes’ walk& &
D. fifteen minutes’ bus ride
IV. 情景交际(每小题1分,共5分)
根据对话内容,用恰当的单词(含缩略形式)填空,补全对话。
W: Excuse me. Is there a (31)& && && && && & in the neighborhood? We are hungry (感到饥饿的).
M: Yes, there is.
W: (32)& && && && && & it?
M: It’s next to the police station.
W: Is it (33)& && && && && & from here?
M: No. It only takes you about five minutes to get there.
W: (34)& && && && && & can I get there?
M: You can walk there. It’s (35)& && && && && &&&from the supermarket.
W: Thank you very much.
M: You are welcome.
V. 词汇运用(每小题0.5分,共5分)
A)根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出句中所缺单词。
36. My father is working in his ______(办公室).
37. There are two ______(路) to our village.
38. You can take the book and it’s ______(免费的).
39. The police station is on the ______(左边) of the hospital.
40. You must ______(付费) for the food.
B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。
41. Please turn right at the second ______(cross).& && && && &
42. He can do it well ______(easy).& && && && &
43. Can I get some ______(money), Mom?& && && &&&
44. My father ______(spend) most of the time with me.& && && &
45. There are two ______(bank) in the neighborhood.&&
VI. 完成句子(每小题2分,共20分)
A)根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
46. 邮局在旅馆的后面。
The post office is _________ the _________.
47. 这儿附近有银行吗?
_________ there a bank _________ here?
48. 我家紧挨着学校。
My home is _________ _________ the school.
49. 要到那家商店,你必须穿过中心街。
_________ get to the shop, you have to _________ Center Street.
50. 当我读书时,时间过得很快。
_________ I read books, time _________ quickly.
B)根据各题后括号内的要求完成下列各题,每空一词(含缩略形式)。
51. There is a beautiful park behind the zoo.&&(改为一般疑问句)
_________ _________ a beautiful park behind the zoo?
52. Are there any restaurants here?&&(补全答语)
No, _________ _________.
53. The five big trees are in front of the classroom. (对划线部分提问)
_________ _________ the five big trees?
54. Cross the street and you can see a post office. (改为同义句)
_________ _________ the street and you can see a post office.
55. His parents usually go shopping in the supermarket. (改为同义句)
His _________ and father usually _________ in the supermarket.
VII. 书面表达(10分)
李铭想去买一张激光唱片,但是不知道光盘店在哪里。请你按图示告诉他该怎么走。50词左右。首句已给出,不计入总词数。
Let me tell you the way to the CD store. ________________________________________&&
Buddy is a butterfly (蝴蝶). This year he doesn’t want to fly south with the other butterflies. Every year it is the same thing. He thinks it is really boring.
While all the other butterflies fly away, Buddy flies in the opposite direction (相反的方向). He flies over the lake and among the tall trees. When he turns around to look, he can’t see any butterflies. Buddy feels very happy.
Suddenly (突然) Buddy feels a big wind. “What’s that?” he thinks.
Oh, a plane flies past. Zoom! Zoom! Then another plane flies past. Soon there are lots of loud planes in the sky!
“You’re going the wrong way!” one pilot (飞行员) shouts to Buddy.
Buddy doesn’t know what to do. “Help!” He tries to fly to the left, but a plane stops him. He tries to fly to the right, but once again another plane comes his way.
“OK. I’m going south with the other butterflies.” Buddy flies south. He flies quite fast and soon he sees the other butterflies. “From now on, I’m doing what all the others do!” he thinks.
根据材料内容判断正(T)误(F)。
(&&)1. Buddy thinks it is boring to fly south every year.
(&&)2. Buddy is very scared when he can’t see the other butterflies.&&
(&&)3. One pilot thinks Buddy goes the wrong way.&&
(&&)4. Buddy tries to fly to the left, but another butterfly stops him.
(&&)5. Buddy flies south with the planes at last.
绿色圃中学资源网http://Cz.lSpjy.cOm免费提供教育部审定新版课程标准人教版北师大版苏教版试卷PPT课件教案作文,帖子上面有分享按钮,喜欢本站,请点分享到自己的博客空间微博等。
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
& && &&&试卷下载方法:请在本站右上角选择用QQ账号登录或立即注册后登录,然后点击下面的附件,保存在桌面上或你的电脑上,解压缩即可使用!喜欢本站的朋友可以收藏本站!上面中间有分享按钮,可以分享给好友或一键发布到自己的微博上。喜欢本站,请推荐给自己的朋友并收藏本站!谢谢您的支持!
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
绿色圃中学资源网http://Cz.lSpjy.cOm免费提供教育部审定新版课程标准人教版北师大版苏教版试卷PPT课件教案作文,帖子上面有分享按钮,喜欢本站,请点分享到自己的博客空间微博等。
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
Ⅰ. 1-5 BDBCA;6-10 DACAB
Ⅱ. 11-20 BBCBA CBACD
Ⅲ. 21-30 CDDAB BACDC
Ⅳ. 31. restaurant&&32. Where’s& &33. far&&34. How&&35. across
V. 36. office&&37. roads&&38. free&&39. left&&40. pay&&41. crossing&&42. easily&&43. money& &44. spends&&45. banks
VI. 46. hotel&&47. Is; near&&48. next to&&49. To; cross&&50. W goes&&51. Is there
52. there aren’t&&53. Where are&&54. Go across&&55. shop
VII. One possible version:
Let me tell you the way to the CD store. Go down this street and you can see a clothes shop and a bank on your right. Turn right at the crossing, and you can see a big library across from the bank. The CD store is next to the library. It’s between the library and a beautiful park.