以你社区未来的变化以创新为题的英语作文文

初中英语作文:改变自己的生活方式 Change My Life Style
来源:  【】 
I like stay late at night and stay in bed late next morning. Usually, I won’t go to the bed before one o’clock. When my clock alarms the next morning, I have to struggle for a long time to get up. Most of the time, I feel tired before class is over. So sometimes I can’t catch with my teacher, because I can’t focus my mind. And I don’t like vegetable. Mostly I only eat meat. I am a little fat maybe because of that. I realize my life style is unhealthy. I need to change it. I can’t sleep so late in the evening and should eat more vegetable. If I change my life style, I can make my life more wonderful.  我喜欢晚睡,第二天早上又喜欢睡懒觉。通常,不到一点我是不会去睡觉的。第二天我的闹钟响的时候,我都要挣扎很久才起来。大部分时间,在下课前我就很累了。所以有时我都赶不上老师的进度,因为我无法专心。我还不喜欢吃蔬菜。我只吃肉。可能是因为这个原因我有点胖。我意识到我的生活方式是不健康的。我要去改变。我晚上不能睡太晚,而且要多吃蔬菜。如果我改变自己的生活方式,我的生活会更加精彩的  1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-以“My future life”为题写一篇60词左右的英语作文
来源:互联网
责任编辑:王强字体:
RT:我想知道以“My future life”为题写一篇60词左右的英语作文用户回答1:I have a dream for the life in the future. If we can invent roborts, then we will have less work to do and gain more free time to relax. For example, it will become more convenient at home if roborts can help us with the housework and our homework as well. As a result, we can have more time to focus on what we are interested in. I am looking forward to this wonderfu however, in order to fulfill my dream, I need to study hard and work hard so that I could invent my own roborts.
相关解决方法如下:
what we are interested in. I am looking forward to this wonderfu however, in order to fulfill my dream, I need to study hard and work hard so that I could invent my ow...
Nowadays,more and more people in the world want to talk about the future.I also have many dreams about my future life.My future life will be a mordern.There will have many birds ...
I will have a leisure and happy life in the future. I like traveling and reading very much because they can broaden my view and open my mind. so I will read books if I have time and I...
My family life
I have a big family. There are 5 people in my family. They my mother,father,grandmother,grandfather and I. My mother and father always do the housework. When we...
My future is how to look, now, I will now for my future, my future is wonderful, my future is filled with wonder, as long as it is without regret, so future happiness.
My future is in our ha...
There are no any school, no exam, no homework, There are childran happily only. I dream my future life, but I have to back my real life as soon as possible, to finish my hom...
My Dream Life
What will my life be in the future? I always dream about it. Sometimes I am thinking about being an artist. In my dream life, after the hard study in China Academy o...
want to talk about the future.I also have many dreams about my future life.My future life w...
to achieve what I can do.
College's life is colorful and full of variety.My future is in my he...
My&life&in&the&future
My&life&in&the&future&will&be&colorful&and&meaningful.
I'm&going&nb...
答:My life in the future will be colorful. I’m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe I'll bring my family health and happiness.In my spare time,I'll stay with my family.We'll travel a lot and do...
问:具体内容: 1.你将拥有一台自己的机器人,它可以帮你做许多家务 2.你会...答:Everyone has a dream. My dream is becoming a stewardess. I love this career because I love the feeling of flying around. Seeing the sky, I said to myself, study hard, and you will succeed in the future. I wanna to choose Shangh...
答:NO.1 My Summer Vacation I had a wonderful vacation last summer.I spent a two-week vacation at my aunt's place. My aunt lived alone in a mountain village. I missed my aunt very much and I was so excited to see her. I had a lot o...
问:以My Life in the Future为题写一篇80词左右的英语作文,谈一谈你未来的...答:Life in the Future What will the life be like in the futute? Well, as far as I can tell, the life will be much better in the future. First of all, we will have more advanced technology, which will help us a lot. For example, ou...
问:作文的词数在60~70间答:写过N遍了
答:I will have a leisure and happy life in the future. I like traveling and reading very much because they can broaden my view and open my mind. so I will read books if I have time and I will travel around China and the world in t...
答:my future I have a dream in my mind for a long time.The dream is that I want to travel all over the world.If possible,I will first travel to the U.S.A after my graduation from the middle school. America has left a very deep imp...
问:英语作文my hobby and my future不少于40词答:Reading is my favorite hobby. It has become part of my life.Every day,I spend some time reading books, newspapcrs and magazines.At night,I can hardly go to sleep without a novel in my hand. In order to succeed in my career of a...
答:As time goes by,there are going to be big changes in our everyday lives in the future.For example, As time goes by,there are going to be big changes in our everyday life.For example,when we are hungry,we don't need to cook in a...为您准备的好内容:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright ©
haoxyx.com All Rights Reserved. 好心游戏网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号《未来的生活英语作文》100篇 第一文库网 www.wenku1.com
【未来的生活英语作文】网友提问,专家在线解答,一共有10个相关问题。
未来的生活,英语作文 篇一:英语《我的未来生活》演讲稿 My life in the future Good evening, my fans! My name is Tang Wenzhao. It’s my honor to stand here…
篇一:未来生活I imagine a lot about lives in the future. I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first word is fast. In…
八年级上描述未来人们生活的作文Written by ZhaoXiaThere will be more in the future. people will live in their new apartments. Their will be ch…
中考英语作文范文未来的生活 随着时代的发展,我们的生活将会发生许多变化,下面三幅图片所 描绘的情景有可能在未来的生活中变为现实,同学们可结合图片,发挥 想象,展望未来的生活,以Life in the future为题,用英文写一篇100词左 右的短文…
描写未来生活的英语作文 导语:你觉得100年后的人类生活是怎么样的呢?下面 是yuwenmi小编为大家整理的优秀作文~欢迎阅读与借鉴~ 谢谢! nobody can tell what would be the life like after one…
新人教版八年级上Unit 7描述未来生活的作文 Written by Zhao Lixia I hope people will have very happy and healthy lives in the future. There will …
优秀英语作文:未来的生活 导语:我们的生活都在改变~你有想过未来的生活吗? 下面是yuwenmi小编为大家整理的优秀英语作文~欢迎阅读 与借鉴~谢谢! 未来的生活(life of future) In the future, I think that…
我的未来生活英语作文一:Future lifeI imagine a lot about lives in the future. I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first w…
随着时代的发展,我们的生活将会发生许多变化,下面三幅图片所描绘的情景有可能在未来的生活中变为现实,同学们可结合图片,发挥想象,展望未来的生活,以Lifeinthefuture为题,用英文写一篇100词左右的短文(开头语已给出,不计入总词数)。要求:书…
高二英语作文:未来的生活 导语:相信每个人都有想过未来的生活是怎么样的~下 面是yuwenmi小编为大家整理的优秀英语作文~欢迎阅读与 借鉴~谢谢! As time goes by, there are going to be big changes…
描述未来人们生活的作文Written by ZhaoXiaThere will be more in the future. people will live in their new apartments. Their will be cheap …
我的未来生活英语作文 篇一:初中英语作文:未来的生活 初中英语作文:未来的生活 随着时代的发展,我们的生活将会发生许多变化,下面三幅图 片所描绘的情景有可能在未来的生活中变为现实,同学们可结合 图片,发挥想象,展望未来的生活,以Life in the…
写未来生活的作文_写未来生活的英语作文,未来的生活作文300字,未来的生活 作文 写未来生活的作文 美好的未来生活 未来生活多么美好,有多功能房子、多功能汽车、多功能衣服、环保树、净化鱼和净化乌,,,, 多功能房子的门口,有一张高科技的新型门垫,这张门垫…
高二英语作文未来生活 导语:随着人们生活水平的提高~你觉得未来的生活是 怎么样的呢?下面是yuwenmi小编为大家整理的优秀英语作 文~欢迎阅读与借鉴~谢谢! now, people are getting richer and richer. le…
睁开眼,哇,我来到了2040年,这里的一切都和以前的景象大不相同。我的住宅是高科技电子别墅。门口可没有在以前算是很高级的指纹识别仪器,而是声音识别系统。只要我进门前说一句话,它就会快速识别,并自动把门打开。假如你硬想把门拉开,那也无济于事,相反它会自…拒绝访问 | www.ggdoc.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.ggdoc.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(41e018ff4e64437c-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器

我要回帖

更多关于 以梦想为题的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐