It was when she wasbe about to whengo to bed ______ the telephone rang.

It was when she was about to go to bed the telephone rang.( )A.thatB.asC.sinceD.then 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
15.It&was&when&she&was&about&to&go&to&bed&_____&the&telephone&rang.(  )A.thatB.asC.sinceD.then
分析 当她要去睡觉时,电话响了.解答 答案A.根据It&was&when&she&was&about&to&go&to&bed&和the&telephone&rang可知这是一个强调句式,因为本句可以写成&when&she&was&about&to&go&to&bed,the&telephone&rang,所以答案是A that.其他选项不是强调句式.点评 考查从属连词.强调句的结构是:It+be+强调部分+that (who)+主谓句.强调句的连词只有两个,that和who.当强调的部分是人,且为句子的主语时,才用"who",其余用that.原句:My father did the experiment in the lab yesterday evening.强调主语:It was my father who did the experiment in the lab yesterday evening.强调宾语:It was the experiment that my father did in the lab yesterday evening.强调时间:It was yesterday evening that my father did the experiment in the lab.(注意不用when) 强调地点:It was in the lab that my father did the experiment yesterday evening.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:选择题
5.Beethoven&was&not&birth&deaf.He&began&to&go&deaf,_____&he&grew&older.(  )A.whenB.whileC.asD.since
6.The&more&you&practice,the&better&you&get&&&&&&&&&&&listening&to&speeches&in&English.(  )A.toB.atC.forD.in
3.There&are&four&bedrooms&in&the&flat,&&&&with&its&own&bathroom.(  )A.allB.everyC.eachD.either
题型:阅读理解
10.The&words&of&Gandhi,Einstein&and&other&great&thinkers&are&to&be&quoted&in&service&announcements&on&London's&Underground.Transport&for&London&has&asked&Turner&Prize-winning&artist&Jeremy&Deller&to&edit&a&list&of&mottos&to&be&used&by&tube&drivers.Gandhi's"there&is&more&to&life&than&increasing&its&speed"and&the&artist&Cezanne's"we&live&in&a&rain-bow&of&chaos"are&among&the&quotes.Deller&hopes&they&will&make&passengers'journeys&a&bit&more&thought-provoking(发人深省的).Deller's&original&plan&was&to&abolish&all&public&announcements&for&a&day."It&makes&me&feel&annoyed,"he&said."It's&like&some&psychological&warfare(战争&)&on&the&passengers."But&his&idea&was&refused&by&the&manager&of&Transport&for&London,who&instead&agreed&to&the&plan&of&replacing&some&announcements&with&something&more&human&and&attractive.Sally&Shaw,who&is&running&the&scheme&for&Transport&for&London,says&it&is&part&of&an&attempt&to&improve&day-to-day&interaction&and&rely&less&on&automated&announcements."I&think&everyone&has&their&own&little&philosophy&on&their&journeys.And&if&we&can&get&more&of&that&out&in&the&air,that&would&be&great,"she&said.Susy&Wells,one&of&the&drivers&to&test&the&idea&out&on&the&London&Underground,is&also&enthusiastic&about&it.She&said,"I&like&to&make&my&own&announcements&and&it's&nice&to&get&passengers&to&think&as&well."What's&more,some&quotes&are&helpful&to&the&drivers.They&help&the&passengers&become&more&understanding&about&the&drivers'work.The&quotes&such&as&Thomas&Fuller's"a&stumble(绊脚)&may&prevent&a&fall"are&popular&for&helping&explain&why&a&little&inconvenience&was&sometimes&necessary&to&keep&the&system&safe.53.The&underlined&phrase"tube&drivers"probably&meansB.A.taxi&drivers&&&&&&&&&&B.subway&driversC.truck&drivers&&&&&&&&&D.bus&drivers54.Why&did&Deller&want&to&abolish&all&public&announcements&on&the&underground?BA.Because&they&cause&a&war&among&passengers.B.Because&the&public&announcements&make&Deller&tired.C.Because&the&public&announcements&are&dull.D.All&public&announcements&are&not&suitable&for&the&passengers.55.The&reason&why&the&sayings&are&to&be&quoted&on&London's&Underground&isB.A.that&everyone&has&their&own&life&mottoB.that&sayings&are&believed&to&be&more&human&and&attractiveC.that&sayings&can&help&develop&spiritual&civilization&in&LondonD.that&saying&can&make&drivers&think&more56.The&best&title&of&this&passage&would&beB.A.Changes&on&London's&UndergroundB.Culture&on&London's&UndergroundC.Some&Quotes&Seen&on&London's&UndergroundD.Introduction&to&London's&Underground.
20.It's&______me&why&some&people&are&crazy&about&IPhone.It's&just&a&means&of&&&communication.(  )A.beyondB.aboveC.underD.over
7.This&film&enjoyed&a&good&review,but&_______&its&box-office&income,it&wasn't&so&successful.(  )A.in&terms&ofB.in&case&ofC.as&a&result&ofD.in&face&of
题型:阅读理解
14.Luke&has&always&been&my&closest&and&best&friend&these&past&five&years.As&you&already&know,there&have&been&a&lot&of&forest&fires&during&the&summer&season.Many&forests&are&badly&damaged&by&fire&each&year.Not&far&from&our&house,a&forest&caught&fire&during&this&hot&summer.We&are&on&July,a&heat&wave&which&has&been&going&on&for&three&days.Luke&rushed&towards&the&forest&where&flames&send&out&heat.There's&no&longer&any&hope&at&the&moment&to&wait&for&Luke&to&come&back.In&fact,I&was&waiting&for&the&fire&brigade&(消防队)&to&tell&me&about&his&death&in&the&forest.Suddenly,a&fireman&burst&into&my&office&and&told&me&that&Luke&successfully&saved&four&little&cats&who&were&trapped&by&the&flames.According&to&the&fireman,Luke&moved&the&cats&one&by&one&to&a&safe&place.I&immediately&went&to&the&forest&to&pick&up&the&rescued&cats&with&the&fireman.However,Luke&was&not&there.Then&we&heard&the&sound&of&a&dog&came&from&the&forest&barking&(狗吠)&loudly.I&recognized&the&sound&of&Luke.The&firemen&followed&the&tracks&of&the&dog&until&they&found&him&barking&loudly&by&the&side&of&an&injured&fireman&who&was&lying&on&the&ground&and&waiting&for&rescue.Thanks&to&Luke,four&cats&and&a&fireman&were&saved.That&day,I&took&pride&in&Luke&for&his&two&heroic&actions.I&paid&a&visit&to&the&fireman&in&his&house&with&my&Luke.What&a&memorable&scene&when&the&fireman&held&Luke&tightly&to&his&chest!"One&thousand&thanks,Luke,for&saving&my&life,"the&fireman&said.This&true&story&of&love&shows&us&that&pets&are&faithful.We&should&love&and&protect&them.Sometimes&they&can&make&big&things&for&humans.71.According&to&the&passage&we&know&that&Luke&isA.A.the&author's&pet&dog&B.a&man&from&the&fire&brigadeC.someone&trapped&in&the&fireD.an&injured&fireman72.Which&of&the&following&is&TRUE&according&to&the&passage?AA.The&forest&near&our&house&was&on&fire&for&3days.B.A&fireman&successfully&rescued&four&cats&and&a&dog.C.A&dog&was&barking&in&fear&because&of&the&flames&around.D.An&injured&fireman&lying&on&the&ground&was&saved&by&the&author.73.As&for&Luke's&two&heroic&actions,the&author&wasC.A.satisfied&with&him&B.curious&about&him&C.proud&of&himD.worried&about&him74.The&underlined&word"memorable"in&the&fourth&paragraph&probably&means"D".A.comfortableB.peacefulC.clearD.unforgettable75.What&do&you&think&is&the&most&suitable&title&for&the&passage?BA.A&Hard&Day&in&July&B.A&Heroic&PetC.A&Hot&Summer's&Day&D.A&Forest&Fire.
15.--Peter,set&down&the&result&of&the&experiment,______?--Oh,yes,but&I&need&to&find&my&pen&first.(  )A.will&youB.shall&youC.don't&youD.do&you
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:24
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
强调句练习
下载积分:1000
内容提示:强调句练习
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 12:44:47|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
强调句练习
关注微信公众号It was when she was about to go to bed _____ the telephone rang.-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
It was when she was about to go to bed _____ the telephone rang.-题库-e学大
【单项填空】It was when she was about to go to bed _____ the telephone rang.A、sinceB、as C、thatD、then正确答案(C)答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载高考英语陷阱题总汇04
&&&&高考英语陷阱题总汇04&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&制作:滕德恒 刘家胜
强调句型考点
◆典型陷阱题分析◆
1. ____ that caused him to serve dinner an hour later than usual.
A. It was we being lateB. It was our being lateC. It was we were too late& D. It was because we were late
2. &How was ______ they discovered the entrance to the underground palace?& &Totally by chance.&
A. it that&&& B. he that&&& C. it when&&&&&&& D. he which
(1) Who was it _____ saved the drowning girl?A. since&&&&& B. as&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&& D. he
(2) What is it _____ his daughter needs most?A. what&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&& D. if
3. _____ was very ___ that little Jim wrote the letter. A. It, carefulB. It, carefullyC. He, careful&&& D. He, carefully
(1) It was when she was about to go to bed ______ the telephone rang.A. since& B. as& C. that&& D. then
(2) It may have been at Christmas _____ John gave Mary a handbag.A. before& B. who C. that&& D. when
4. &Where did you find the professor who made the speech yesterday?& &It was in the hall ______ the students often have a meeting.& A. where B. whichC. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when
5. It was what he meant rather than what he said ______ annoyed me. A. which&&&&& B. asC. what&& D. that
(1) It was his nervousness in the interview ____probably lost him the job. A. which B. since C. that D. what
(2) It is the ability to do the job ______ matters not where you come from or what you are.
A. one&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&& D. it
6. It was in the small house ______ was built with stones by his father ______ he spent his childhood.
A. which, that B. that, which C. which, which&&&& D. that, where
(1) It was the boy __ had been in prison ___stole the money.A. who, whereB. that, howC. who, thatD. that, which
(2) It was just in the room ____ he was born __he died.A. where, whichB. that, thatC. where, that D. which, that
7. Was it five o&clock ______the fire broke out?A. when&&& B. thatC. which&&&&& D. in which
(1)Was it at five o&clock ______the fire broke out?A. when&&&&&& B. thatC. which&&&&& D. in which
8. &Was it under the tree _____ you were away talking to a friend?& &Sure. But when I got back there, the bike was gone.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whereC. which&& D. while
9. It&s more than half a century _____ my grandfather joined the Party and became a servant to the people.
A. when& B. that&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. while
10. It was lack of money, not of effort, _____ defeated their plan. A. which&&& B. asC. that&&&& D. what
◆精编陷阱题训练◆
1.&Who are making so much noise in the garden?
&_______ the children.&&&&&& A. It is&&&&& B. They areC. That is&&&& D. There are
2. It is _______ he often fails in exams ______ makes his parents worried about him.
A. that& B. what& C. that&& D. / ; that
3. It is the protection for the trees _______ really matters, rather than how many trees are planted.
A. what&& B. that&&&&& C. 不填&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. which
4. It is _____ my father worked _____ I work now.A. where, that&&& B. where, whenC. that, where&&&&&& D. that, that
5. Was _____ that I saw last night at the concert?A. it you& B. not youC. you&&& D. that you
6. It was ten o&clock _____ he came back home.A. when&&& B. thatC. since&&&&&& D. after
7. It was not until he came back _____ he knew the police were looking for him. A. whichB. sinceC. thatD. before
名词性从句考点
◆典型陷阱题分析◆
1. She was so angry and spoke so fast that none of us understood _______ he said meant.
A. that& B. what&&&&&& C. that that&&&&&&&&&& D. what what
2. After _______ had happened he could not continue to work there.A. which& B. howC. what&&&&&& D. having
(1)He pointed to ______ looked like a tomb and said, &Ghost.&A. that&&&&& B. whatC. which&&& D. as
3.&Is ______ you want to say?& asked the teacher.A. this& B. thatC. all that&&&& D. that all
4. &When ______ leave for Japan?& &When ______ leave for Japan is kept secret.&
A. they will, will theyB. will they, they willC. they will, they will&&& D. will they, will they
(1) None knows if _______ that boy, but if _______ him, her parents will be disappointed.
A. she will marry, she will marry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. she marries, she marries
C. she will marry, she marries&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. she marries, she will marry
(2) &Where _______ go to work?& &Where _______ go to work is not known.&
A. we shall, we shall&& B. shall we, shall we& C. shall we, we shall D. we shall, shall we
5. Someone is ringing the doorbell. Go and see ______.A. who is he B. who he isC. who is it D. who it is
6. Don&t you know, my dear friend, ______ it is your money not you that she loves?
A. who& B. which&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
(1) Everyone knows, perhaps except you, _______ your girl-friend is a cheat.A. who&&&& B. whichC. that&&&&& D. what
(2) I think, though I could be mistaken, ______ she liked me.A. who&&&&&& B. whichC. that&&&&& D. what
(3) He told me the news, believe it or not, ______ he had earned $1 000 in a single day.
A. that&& B. which&&&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. because
◆精编陷阱题训练◆
1. They lost their way in the forest, and _______ made matters worse was that night began to fall.
A. it&&& B. which&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
2. Patience is a kind of quality & and that is ___A___ it takes to do anything well.
A. what&& B. which&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how
3. It has come to my notice _______ some of you have missed classes.A. what B. whichC. that&&&&& D. when
4. &What were you trying to prove to the police?&& &___ I was last night.& A. That& B. WhenC. Where& D. What
5. Country life gives him peace and quiet, which is ______ he can&t enjoy while living in big cities.
A. that&& B. why&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
6. It is pretty well understood _______ controls the flow of carbon dioxide in and out the atmosphere today.
A. that&&& B. when&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how
7. _______ she couldn&t understand was ______ fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons.
A. W why& B. T what&& C. W because&&&& D. W that
8. _______ we are doing has never been done before.A. That&&&& B. WhatC. Which&& D. Whether
9. People have heard _______ the P they are waiting to see _______ he will do.
A. how, how& B. what, what &C. when, how&&&& D. that, what
10. When you answer questions in a job interview, please remember the golden rule: Always give the monkey exactly _______ he wants.&&&&&&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whichC. when&&& D. that
11. These wild flowers are so special I would do ___ I can to save them. A. whateverB. thatC. whichD. whichever
12. _______ she was invited to the ball made her very happy. A. What&&&& B. ThatC. When&&&& D. Because
13. Eat __&& __cake you like and leave the others for _&&&& ___ comes in late.
A. any, who&& B. every, whoever& C. whichever, whoever&& D. either, whoever
14. I had neither a raincoat nor an umbrella. _______ I got wet through.
A. It&s the reason& B. That&s why& C. There&s why&&& D. That&s because
15. ____ has helped to save the drowning girl is worth praising. A. Who& B. The oneC. Anyone&&& D. Whoever
16. _______ medicine works in a human body is a question _______ not everyone can understand fully.
A. H that B. T which C. T which D. W that
定语从句考点
◆典型陷阱题分析◆
1. The factory was built in a secret place, around ______ high mountains.
A. which was& B. it was& C. which were&&& D. them were
(1) Yesterday we visited a modern hospital, around _______ some fruit shops.
A. which is&& B. it is&&& C. which are&&&&&& D. them are
(2) The murder happened in an old building, beside ______ the city police station.
A. which are& B. it is&&& C. which is&&&&&&&& D. them are
(3) Next month we&ll move to a new building, next to _______ a nice restaurants where we can have Chinese food. A. which are&& B. it is& C. which is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. them are
2. A man with a bleeding hand hurried in and asked, &Is there a hospital around ______ I can get some medicine for my wounded hand?&&&&&&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whichC. where&& D. what
3. _____ is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month.A. It&&&& B. AsC. That&& D. What
(1)___is known to everybody that the moon travels round the earth once every month.A. ItB. AsC. That&&&&&& D. What
(2) __is mentioned above, the number of the students in senior school is increasing. A. Which&&&&&& B. AsC. ThatD. It
(3) _is mentioned above that the number of the students in senior school is increasing. A. WhichB. AsC. ThatD. It
4. David is such a good boy _______ all the teachers like.&& A. that B. whoC. as&&& D. whom
(1)It was not such a good dinner _______ she had promised us.A. like&&&&& B. thatC. which&&&&& D. as
5. The buses, most of _______ were already full, were surrounded by an angry crowd.A. thatB. itC. themD. which
6. He had thousands of students, many of &gained great success in their own field.A. whomB. themC. whichD. who
(1) He asked a lot of questions, none of ______ was easy to answer.A. which&& B. themC. what&&&&& D. that
(2) He asked a lot of questions, and none of ______ was easy to answer.A. them&&&& B. whichC. what&&& D. that
(3) He told me that he had two girl-friends, neither of _______ knew anything about the other.
A. whom& B. them&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. who
(4) He told me that he had two girl-friends, and neither of _______ knew anything about the other.
A. them&& B. whom&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. who
7. He had a lot of friends, only a few of ______ invited to his wedding.A. whom&&& B. themC. which&&& D. who
(1) They put forward a lot of plans at the meeting, none of _______ carried out in their work.
A. which& B. them&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
(2) They put forward a lot of plans at the meeting, none of _______ were carried out in their work.
A. which&&& B. them&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
(3) They put forward a lot of plans at the meeting, but none of _______ were carried out in their work.
A. which& B. them&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
8. On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, _______ parents seated together joking.
A. their&& B. whose&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&& D. that
9. If the man is only interested in your looks, _____ just shows how shallow he is.A. asB. whichC. what&&&&& D. that
10. She says that she&ll never forget the time ________ she&s spent working as a secretary in our company.
A. which&&& B. when&&& C. how&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. where
◆精编陷阱题训练◆
1. All of the flowers now raised here have developed from those _______ in the forest.
A. once they grew&& B. they grew once& C. they once grew&&&& D. once grew
2. In the office I never seem to have time until after 5:30 pm, _____ many people have gone home.
A. that&& B. which&&& C. whose time&&&&&&& D. by which time
3. Is this the reason _______ at the meeting for his carelessness in his work?
A. he explained& B. what he explained C. how he explained&&&&& D. why he explained
4. Luckily, we&d brought a road map without ______ we would have lost our way. A. it B. thatC. this& D. which
5. When he was working there he caught a serious illness from _____ efforts he still suffers.
A. which&& B. that &&&&C. whose&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
6. It&s said that he&s looking for a new job, one ______ he can get more money to support his family.
A. when& B. where&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. which
7. We are living in an age ______ many things are done on computer. A. which&&&&& B. thatC. whose&&&&& D. when
8. The little time we have together we&ll try _____ wisely.A. spending itB. to spend itC. to spendD. spending that
9. The old building, behind _______ was a famous church, was _______ we used to work.
A. that, the place& B. it, the place& C. which, where& D. what, where
10. We will be shown around the city: schools, museums, and some other places, _______ other visitors seldom go. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which C. where& D. when
11. The modern history of Italy dates from 1860, ______ the country became united. A. when B. ifC. sinceD. until
12. All of the flowers now raised here have developed from those _____ in the forest.
A. once they grew&& B. they grew once&& C. that once grew&&& D. once grew
13. You could see the runners very well from ______ we stood.A. which& B. whereC. that&&&&& D. when
14. Recently I bought an ancient Chinese vase, _______ was very reasonable.
A. which price& B. the price of which& C. its price&&& D. the price of whose
15. What have you got _____ will help a cold? A. what&&&& B. thatC. it&&&& D. who
16. He was very angry and I can still remember the way _____ he spoke to me.A. how&& B. thatC. what D. which
17. Do you know the man from ________ house the pictures were stolen?A. which B. thatC. what D. whose
18. I can think of many cases _______ students obviously knew a lot of English words and expressions but couldn&t write a good essay.&&&&&&& A. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whichC. as D. where
19. Is this all that you need? If you married me, I&d give you everything you _____.
A. want&&& B. wanted&& C. had wanted&&&& D. are wanting
20. I met the teacher in the street yesterday ________ taught me English three years ago.
A. which&&& B. when&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&& D. who
21. He&s got himself into a dangerous situation _____ he is likely to lose control over the plane.
A. where&& B. which&&& C. while&&&&&&&&&&&& D. why
22. He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science.
A. which I think is& B. which I think it is C. which I think it&&& D. I think is
23. Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play, ____, of course, made the others unhappy.
A. who& B. which&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
24. Their problem today is somewhat similar to ___ they faced many years ago. A. thatB. which C. that whichD. it
25. I saw some trees the leaves of _____ were black with disease. A. that& B. which C. it D. what
26. The famous basketballer, __&&&& &tried to make a comeback, attracted a lot of attention.
A. where&& B. when&& C. which&&& D. who
27. When they went into the shop and asked to look at the engagement rings, the girl brought out a cheaper one, _______ she had arranged with James.A. the which was what B. what was that C. which was whatD. that was that
状语从句考点
◆典型陷阱题分析◆
1. &May I go and play with Dick this afternoon, Mum?& &No, you can&t go out _______ your work is being done.&
A. before& B. until&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the moment
2. &I&m going to the post office.& &__you&re there, can you get me some stamps?&A. AsB. WhileC. BecauseD. If
(1) _______ you are at home alone, please don&t leave the door open. A. While&&&&&& B. AsC. Before&&&&& D. How
(2) _______ you are alone with her, tell her that you like her. A. While&&& B. AsC. After D. How
3. After the war, a new school building was put up ______ there had once been a theatre.
A. that&& B. when&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. where
4. The visitor asked to have his picture taken _______ stood the famous tower.A. thatB. at whichC. whenD. where
5. He was about to tell me the secret ______ someone patted him on the shoulder.A. asB. untilC. whenD. while
(1) I was about to go out ______ the telephone rang. A. when&& B. suddenly C. as soon as&&&&& D. directly
(2) We were swimming in the lake _______ the storm started. A. when&&& B. suddenlyC. until D. before
(3) She was walking down the road ___she heard someone shouting for help.A. whenB. suddenlyC. untilD. before
6. The fire went on for quite some time _______ it was brought under control.
A. when&&& B. since&&& C. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. before
(1) He made a mistake, but then he corrected the situation _______ it got worse.A. until B. when C. beforeD. as
(2) Someone called me up in the middle of the night, but they hung up ________ I could answer the phone.
A. as&& B. since&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. before
7. Mother asked me to take more money _______ something unexpected should happen.
A. in case& B. so that C. in order that&&&&&&&& D. when
(1) ________ I forget, please remind me about it.A. In case&&&&& B. So thatC. In order that&&&&& D. When
(2) Take your umbrella just ________ it rains.A. in case&&& B. so thatC. in order that&&&&&& D. when
(3) Be quiet _______ you should wake the baby.A. in case B. so thatC. in order that&&&&&& D. when
8. _______ your composition carefully, some spelling mistakes can be avoided.
A. Having checked&&&& B. Check&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. If you check&&&&& D. To check
(1) ________ more careful, the work might have been done better.
A. Being&& B. Having beenC. If you had been&&& D. To have been
(2) _______ your diet, it is easy to reduce.A. Watching B. To be watchingC. If you watch&&&& D. To have watched
9. &Shall Mary come and play computer games?& &No, _______ she has finished her homework.&
A. when&& B. since&&&& C. unless&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as soon as
(1) &Would you mind my sitting here with you?& &No, ______ you aren&t too noisy.&
A. when&& B. if&&&& C. unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as soon as
(2) &Will he agree to come to join us in the work?& &No, _______ we promise him more money.&
A. when&& B. unless&&& C. unless&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as soon as
10. &When did he leave the classroom?& &He left _______ you turned back to write on the blackboard.&
A. the time&&& B. the moment& C. until&&&& D. since
(1)&Did you remember to give Mary the money you owed her?& &Yes, I gave it to her ________ I saw her.&
A. while&&& B. the moment& C. suddenly&& D. until
(2) The doorkeeper gave the alarm _______ he saw the smoke.A. while&&& B. the instantC. suddenly&&&&&& D. before
(3) I raised the alarm _______ I saw the smoke.A. while&&& B. the minuteC. suddenly&&&&& D. since
◆精编陷阱题训练◆
1. Don&t be afraid of asking for help _______ it is needed.A. unless& B. sinceC. although&&&&&& D. when
2. A good storyteller must be able to hold his listeners& curiosity ________ he reaches the end of the story.
A. when&&& B. unless&&& C. after&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. until
3. _______ I know the money is safe, I shall not worry about it. A. Even though&&&& B. UnlessC. As long as&& D. while
4 You will succeed in the end ____ you give up halfway. A. even if& B. as thoughC. as long as&&&&& D. unless
5. &Was his father very strict with him when he was at school?& &Yes. He had never praised him _______ he became one of the top students in his grade.& A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unlessC. until&&&& D. when
6. _____ I suggest, he always disagrees. A. However& B. WhateverC. Whichever&&&& D. Whoever
7. You should put on the notices ______ all the people may see them.A. where&&&&&& B. in whichC. at&&&& D. for them
8. ____she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.A. WhereverB. HoweverC. WhicheverD. Whoever
9. Mary clapped her hand over her mouth _______ she realized what she had said.
A. while& B. as soon as& C. suddenly&&&&&&&& D. then
10. ___her faults, she&s Arnold&s mother. Don&t be so rude to her.A. WhateverB. WhatC. WhicheverD. Whenever
11. ____you&re got a chance, you might as well make full use of it. A. Now thatB. AfterC. AlthoughD. As soon as
12. I thought she was the very girl that I should marry _______ I met her.
A. first time& B. for the first time C. the first time&&&& D. by the first time
13. Don&t play by the river _______ you fall in and drown!A. in case&&&&&& B. so thatC. in order that&&&&&& D. when
14. Why do you want a new job ____ you&ve got such a good one already? A. that& B. whereC. which&& D. when
15. He is better than _______ I last visited him. A. when&& B. thatC. how D. which
16. __ the punishment was unjust, he accepted it without complaint.A. So long asB. Even thoughC. SinceD. While
17. ________ the grandparents love the children, they are strict with them.A. While&&&&&& B. AsC. Since D. Because
18. _&&&& I can see, there is only one possible way to keep away from the danger.
A. As long as&& B. As far as &C. Just as&& D. Even if
19. ___ rich one may be there is always something one wants. A. WhateverB. WheneverC. HoweverD. Wherever
20. John shut everybody out of the kitchen _______ he could prepare his grand surprise for the party.
A. which&& B. when&&&& C. so that&&&&&&&&&& D. as if
21. Mr Zhang is mild in character. He never shouts ____ he is very angry.A. if&&&&&& B. evenC. though&& D. even when
22. &How long do you suppose it is _______ he left for Japan?& &No more than half a month.&
A. when& B. before&&&& C. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. since
23. In some countries, ____are called &public schools& are not owned by the state. A. that&&&&& B. whichC. as D. what
交际口语考点
◆典型陷阱题分析◆
1. &Don&t you believe me?& &______, I&ll believe _______ you say.&
A. No; whatever B. Y no matter whatC. No; no matter what& D. Y whatever
2. &Would you mind if I _______ one of these books?& &_______.&
A. Certainly notB. Yes, of courseC. Yes, please do&&& D. No, I&m using it
(1) &Do you mind if I smoke here?& &_______. Go to the smoking room, please.&
A. Of course not& B. Sure, why notC. No, I don&t&&&& D. Yes, I do
(2) &________, sir?& &No. Go ahead.&A. May I use your dictionary&&& B. Do you mind if I use your bike
C. Would you mind opening the window D. May I have a look at your new book
3. &Haven&t seen you for ages! Do you still work in Guangzhou?& &_______. It&s two years since I worked there.&
A. Yes, I have& B. Yes, I do C. No, I haven&t&&&& D. No, I don&t
4. &I&ve never found a better job.& &_____.&
A. I don&t think so&&&&&& B. Too badC. Congratulations&&&&&&&&&& D. Don&t worry
(1) &How do you like the food in this restaurant?& &Oh, _______. We couldn&t have found a better place.&
A. too bad&& B. sorry&& C. wonderful&&&&&& D. impossible
&(2) &How do you like the food in this restaurant?& &Oh, _______. We couldn&t have found a worse place.&
A. too bad& B. sorryC. wonderful&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. impossible
◆精编陷阱题训练◆
1. &Could you do me a favour and take the box up to the six floor?& &_______.&
A. With pleasureB. My pleasureC. No wonder&&&& D. No comment
2. &It&s $500, but that is my last offer.& &OK, it is a ________.&A. cost&&&& B. priceC. reward&& D. deal
3. &I hear Johnson was badly injured in the accident.& &_______ let&s go and see him.&
A. What&s more B. If soC. Where possible&& D. When necessary
4. &Will you go skiing with me this winter vacation?& &It ______.&
A. all depend B. all dependsC. is all depended&&&& D. is all depending
5. &Do you want to go to the movie, Jane?& &______. I feel like doing something different.&
A. Don&t mention itB. I don&t want itC. I don&t think so&&&& D. Not really
6. &Would you like me to show you the way?& &_______.&
A. That&s very kind of you.B. Yes, you could.C. Good idea!&&&&& D. With great pleasure!
7. &I prefer a computer made in your company, but I may need some more information about the product.& &_______.&A. Thank you B. It&s a pleasureC. You are welcome&&&&& D. At your service
8. &Have a drink?& &No thanks, _____.& A. I do mind B. I don&t like itC. Never mind&&&& D. I&d rather not
9. &We&ve missed the train!& &_____, there&ll be another in ten minutes.&
A. All rightB. Not at allC. Never mind&&&&&&& D. Don&t mention it
10. &Would you mind telling her the news?& &_____, but I don&t know if I _____ her these days.&
A. Of course, shall seeB. Of course not, seeC. Of course, see&&&& D. Of course not, shall see
11. &May I borrow your paper?& & _____.& A. By all meansB. Never mindC. You are welcomeD. Don&t mention it
12. He pushed his way through the crowd, saying &_____.&
A. Never mind B. With pleasureC. Go ahead&& D. Excuse me
13. &Here&s what you asked for.& &______.&A. Many thanks&&&&& B. Thank a lotC. Thanks you D. Thank you a lot
14. &Can you spare me a few minutes now?& &______, but I&ll be free this afternoon.&
A. No, I won&tB. Yes, with pleasureC. I&m not sure&&& D. I&m afraid not
15. &Would you like to turn that music down? I&m writing a letter.& &_____.&
A. No, I&d like to& B. No, please C. Yes, sorry.& D. Yes, I&d like it.
16. &You must find such long hours very tiring.& &______. I enjoyed it.&
A. After all& B. Never mind& C. Not in the least&&&&&& D. That&s all right
17. &Would you take this along to the office for me?& &_____.&
A. That&s right& B. With pleasure C. Never mind&&&&&& D. Not at all
18. &Do you need any help with those heavy bags?& &No, _____.&
A. Never mind& B. All right& C. I can manage& D. You are welcome
19. &Mr Smith is a kind person. I like to to work with him.& &In fact, everyone _______.&
A. is&& B. does&&&&&& C. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. likes
20. &At lunch time I&d like to have a chat with you.& &Pardon, Have _____ with me?&
A. when&&& B. who&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&& D. what
21. &I think you should phone Jenny and say sorry to her.& &______. It was her fault.&
A. No way&& B. Not possibleC. No chance& D. Not at all
陷阱题Keys
冠词:典题1A2B3D4C5CAA6A精编1-5DBABC6-10BABDB11-15ADBAD16-20ABBBC名词:典题1-10CBABCACCBB精编1-15ABBBB CCBDD DCDAC代词:典题1-8CCACCDCD(1)-(3)DDD9-16BACBBDABB(1-4)BBBB17-B18C(1-5)ACCA
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明

我要回帖

更多关于 when we worry about 的文章

随机推荐