数学almost 怎么用裸考要紧么

【跟谁学社区】-学习论坛_学习小组_兴趣小组
话题小组123帮你解决孩子教育和妈妈成长问题NEW「职说Talk」,专属职场人学习的平台。NEW领先的高考状元培养社群。NEW外教爸爸双语宝宝让0-12岁儿童爱上英语三岁看小,七岁看老,家庭教育至关重要!这里有你想要的咨询,快来加入吧!嗨!We are 伐木累!一起打造嗨皮高中生活~~来找到与你相知的那一群人!情调的生活,钱多多的职场,都是我们的!张开梦想的翅膀,我们飞向新世界!粉丝互动、建议反馈,嗨起来~中国爱乐乐团第一小提琴手高中小海量资料,坚持看一年,英语会改变30年成就3000万人魅力表达、身心富足瑜伽,让你遇到最美丽的自己!解析高考招生政策,介绍大学和专业最简单方法。分数+ 能力,语言+ 逻辑。三分长相 七分打扮 会打扮的女人最好命!既然选择远方,便只顾风雨兼程关于日语、关于日本,一起聊聊吧每天都离法国更近一点在喧嚣的世界中打造一片心灵的净土!爱美术,爱生活每日变换自己的装束,分享你的美!蹦沙卡拉卡~帅哥美女看这里~大千世界,总有你不知道的事~热门帖子17278163222142612021102210321340001011110111000021010111...hi,欢迎来到跟谁学社区登录
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心24小时咨询电话
400-883-2220
当前位置: >
常雷老师谈:政治如何裸考到80+
跨考教育(粉丝18.7万)
考研免费问咨询主场会
容易考还就业好的专业?学渣如何逆袭名校?
跨专业考研有何捷径?考研复习越早越好?
热门专业报考条件?院校专业先选哪个?
考研要不要报个辅导班?考上研有什么好处?
  作为理科出身的学生,很多人随便翻了几下政治,甚至都没有认真看几页的情况下,就向我抱怨:常老师,政治太恶心了,完全看不下去,看不懂。也许在我年轻的时候是很认同的,因为我自己也曾经历过那个迷茫期,认为政治是天下最恶心的家伙。但几年下来,不断的身心磨练,已经让我能很平静地看待考研每一个学科的难易程度,跟命题人也有了一定的默契,彼此心照不宣:  1:考研的每一科考的都是非常主流的重难点  2:任何一科,不经过系统的学习和思考,简单地投机取巧肯定是不行的。&  当然政治也不例外,一向看到数学就感觉非常美,认为数学是大自然的语言,数学学的也很不错的我,也一直认为政治学起来是不会有任何技术难度的。主要在于:  1.能不能摆正心态,或者说放下你那不屑的架子,去静心看书  2.一开始看可能会有点恶心,但是看着看着就感觉不那么恶心,进而就会喜欢上它。&  其实还有一件事我想不明白,如果说你数学超级厉害,自己不擅长学政治,我感觉还情有可原。但是有些学生,数学学不好,也说自己不适合学政治,我就真心不知道几个意思了。我从来不认为能把数学学的出神入化的人,会学不好政治。在我身边好多那种都是数学很厉害,同样政治、文采也很出色。有点让人羡慕妒忌恨。其实很多学科的思维都是一样的。就像我上课的时候经常用数学的方式去讲解哲学,用的思维去讲授毛中特一样。今天我就站在一个理科出身的角度上,谈谈如何在取得80+,虽然不是很高的分,但是一般情况下也不会拉低你的总分。&  一、立足教材、扎实基础  不仅是考研,而是学任何知识我都特别推崇“厚积薄发”。特别反感的是:我交给你一篇文章或者一篇问题的解答时,你就看一遍,还不是那种很认真地,就跑过来问常老师:我看不懂,你给我讲下呗;或者过来很固执地说:常老师我这个就是不懂,不是我不看,是真得不懂;面对这样的情形,我不知道怎样去说,只知道,小学中学学习的时候我们都是预习的,然后听课才有效果。到大学后可能变懒了,面对政治这个完全没有技术含量的东西,不想或者不屑于去看了。理由当然也比较天真:看不下去,太恶心了。然后呢就寄托所谓老师课堂上的重难点,大师们的猜题;考了这么多年,我还有一个经验:就如买的永远没有卖的精,永远不想想着超越命题人的智慧,我只能惊叹:命题人真心太牛了。那刚开始复习政治的时候,常老师建议是:  1.以大纲解析为主,你烦躁是因为没静心看  2.没静心看是因为你的潜意识认为自己看不懂  3.静心看三遍后,再去听相关的重难点或者记忆&  二、做题要有选择性  关于选择题题库的问题,市面上要么是1600题,要么是2000题等等,不可否认的是这么多题里肯定存在着粗制滥造的情况,感觉很多机构就是拿一些题去充数,在做这些题的时候会浪费一些精力和时间,由于过偏,偶尔影响心情也是必然的。所以做题之前一定要把教材熟悉到一定程度,才能在做题的时候有所判断。我就在第一年考的时候,做了一本肖的习题,以后再考的时候就是简单地看一遍教材,不再做题。这也恰好印证了上面说的厚积爆发,只要我们对基础知识点熟悉到一定程度,一定会在后续的很多方面让你底气十足,节省时间,保持一颗美好的心情。&  三、理性对待“猜题”  常老师还是那句话:命题人的智慧难以超于。我教的每每一届学生里大家政治的分数基本上都是68+,很多人可能不信,事实情况就是政治:只要你把自己该做的做好,功夫下到家,不可能考一个难堪的分。为啥政治考高分的并不多,我认为是大家投机取巧的心理严重。平时不努力。寄希望于猜题。关于猜题,常老师的意见是:不可不信,也不可全信。天上永远不会掉馅饼。当然很多同学会反驳我:老师某某机构猜的挺准的。这个不难理解,你买彩票还有中奖的时候对吧。还有人连续三个月中500万呢;每年对所谓的猜题我也会去看,但是你看答案的时候就会发现,几乎都是照抄教材或者重要会议上的内容,然后进行简单的拼凑。所以一定要前期打好基础,有一定的判断力,才能更有效地让猜题为我所用。&  四、平时多关注重大事件及重要会议  其实不仅是时事政治的大题会结合热点问题考,几乎每个大题都会结合当年的时事热点进行出题。而且很多答案也来源于会议或者重要文件内容。因此在学累的时候,多关注下国家大事,至少让你答政治的时候不会无话可说,甚至可能答的更好。政治只要用心积累,最后脑海里肯定有说不完的话。&  五、三思而后答题  其实很多学生做题的时候就是去背答案,可能是理科生的习惯,做大题的时候,我首先绝对不是去记忆内容,而是先简单地读2-3遍,然后细细地去分析答题逻辑。比如政治的一般大题逻辑可分为三段:  1.根据教材,答相关的概念与理论  2.结合材料或者现实进行简单的分析和理解  3.给出改进意见或者发扬意见  另外在做选择题的时候,除了一些一眼就能看出答案的题目外,其他的一些题还是需要经过一定的分析和思考的。但是这些题基本上都有固定的方法和逻辑,只要把每道题分析透彻,理解清楚,一定能在做选择的时候做到游刃有余。&  最后,常老师真诚祝愿大家在2016年考研政治中取得优异的成绩,你的付出肯定会有回报!
你可能感兴趣的文章
扫描二维码即可下载
手机做题 随时随地 知识点练习 真题演练
随时随地考研
考研从未如此简单
跨考手机网,考研资讯、考研资料这里都有,精彩在手中
腾讯微信:kkkaoyan
400-883-2220
周一至周日 8:00-18:00人教版初中英语试卷试题
人教版初中英语试卷试题
【www.ruiwen.com - 试题】
  初中英语的知识点你掌握了多少?一起来做题检测一下吧。以下是小编为大家搜集整理提供到的人教版初中英语试卷试题,希望对您有所帮助。欢迎阅读参考学习!  一、单项填空(15分)  1. There are about five ______ students in our school.  A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of  2. Saturday is the ______ day of the week.  A. first B. second C. last D. third  3. Get up early,______ you'll catch the early bus.  A. so B. and C. but D. or  4. Hurry up,______ you'll be late for class.  A. so B. and C. but D. or  5. The PRC was founded ______ October 1st,1949.  A. in B. on C. with D. for  6. They are all interested ______ English.  A. in B. on C. to D. at  7. My sister _____ a letter when I got home last night.  A. is writing B. was writing  C. wrote D. is reading  8. He asked me if I ______ the play.  A. saw B. had seen C. have seen D. see  9. _____ is raining now. You'd better stay at home.  A. It B. Weather C. This D. That  10. He will write to you as soon as he ______ there.  A. will get B. to gets C. gets D. getting  11. The bus stop ______ in 1999.  A. was built B. will be built  C. built D. will build  12. The work must ______ in time.  A. be done B. did C. is doing D. do  13. The policeman told us ______ in the street.  A. don't play B. not to play  C. to not play D. to play  14. Tom told me that he _____ to England the next week.  A. would go B. will go C. is going D. goes  15. The Blacks ______ in this factory since 1996.  A. has worked B. has come  C. have been D. have arrived  二、情景交际(10分)  1. “Are you hungry now? ” “______. ”  A. All right B. No, a lot  C. Yes, a little D. I’m hungry, too  2. “______? ” “They’re going to get there by bus. ”  A. When are they going to get there  B. How are they going to get there  C. What are they going to do  D. Where are they going to get  3. “Would you like to have another cup of tea?” “Yes, ______. ”  A. I would like to B. I would like  C. I would love D. I would want  4. “When shall we meet?”  “______ a quarter past two? ”  A. What about B. Which about  C. Who about D. Where about  5. —Excuse me, where’s the post office, please? —Sorry, I don’t know.  —______.  A. Bye-bye B. That’s all the same  C. Thank you all the same D. Thank goodness  6. —Which sweater do you like better?  —______.  A. Good idea B. I can’t decide  C. Yes, it’s nice D. Yes, please  7. —How do you like the new film?  —______.  A. Very kind B. Very delicious  C. Very lucky D. Very interesting  8. —Could you come, please? I want some help. —______.  A. Yes, I could B. You’re welcome  C. Sure. I’m coming now D. That’s right  9. —Don’t pick flowers in the school garden next time, Lili. —______  A. I have no idea B. Sorry, I won’t.  C. Is that so? D. Don’t worry.  10. —Sorry, mummy. I can’t tie my shoe.  —Don’t worry, dear. ______.  A. I want to help you B. I’ll help you  C. I’d like to help you D. I wish to help you  三、排序(5') 以下两种题型,供选择:  (一)  1. Sorry, I have to do my homework first.  2. Yes, I must . But I may come later.  3. Oh! Do you have to do it now?  4. Hi, Mingming. Can you come and play games?  5. OK.  A. 4-5-1-3-2 B. 4-1-2-3-5  C. 4-1-3-2-5 D. 4-2-3-5-1  (二)  —Oh, hi there! Li Ping! ___1___ What a pleasant surprise to meet you here. —Hi, it's you. First of all I must congratulate you. ___2___  —Oh yes, thank you. I was lucky. ___3___  —He is very well. He asked me to say hello to you when I meet you.  —___4___ I'm missing him very much. I'll call on him some day. Would you say &Hi& to him for me when you see him and tell him that I'm going to see him?  —___5___.  —Thanks.  A. Thanks for passing on his greeting.  B. OK, I will.  C. It's nice of you to say so.  D. Haven't seen you for ages.  E. Wang Lin told me that you got a very good job.  F. You are welcome.  G. How is Wang Lin now?  四、完形填空(15分)  Nearly everybody enjoys chicken, and the most famous name in chicken is Kentucky Fried Chicken. Mr Sanders, the man who started this ___1___ was not always very rich. At one time, he ___2___ a small gas station next to a highway (公路). Many truck drivers ___3___ there to get gas and take a rest. Mr Sanders realized they were often ___4___, so he began serving sandwiches and coffee. ___5___ the sandwiches he made tasted good, and didn’t ___6___ too much, more and more ___7___ came to eat at his place. ___8___ Mr Sanders began to serve fried chicken. People ___9___ it very much, and his new business grew rapidly. Not long after, however, another highway was ___10___, and many drivers no longer went ___11___ Mr Sanders’ restaurant. So he had to ___12___ it. Then he traveled around the country ___13___ to sell his idea of opening fried chicken restaurants. He ___14___. By 1967, there were almost 5000 Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants. And now, ___15___ you go in the United States, you will see one. If you like chicken, I’m sure, you’ll enjoy eating Kentucky Fried Chicken.  1. A. business B. shop C. life D. search .  2. A. found B. worked C. saw D. owned  3. A. passed B. got to C. stopped D. left  4. A. late B. hungry C. tired D. sick  5. A. Although B. If C. As D. Once  6. A. need B. pay C. spend D. cost  7. A. passengers B. drivers C. students D. doctors  8. A. Then B. So C. But D. For  9. A. ate B. liked C. tried D. drank  10. A. appeared B. found C. built D. broken  11. A. out B. to C. over D. on  12. A. close B. run C. return D. take  13. A. trying B. believing C. thinking D. suggesting  14. A. failed B. fails C. succeeds D. succeeded  15. A. whenever B. wherever C. where D. when  五、阅读理解(30分)  (A)  Mr Smith made many tests (作试验) with different animals and the monkey was the cleverest of all the animals.  One day Mr Smith put a monkey in a room. He also put some small boxes in it. In one of the boxes there was some food. & How long will it take the monkey to find the food? & Mr Smith said to himself. & Let me wait and see. & He left the room and waited outside. Three minutes later, he put his eye to the keyhole (钥匙眼). What did he see? He saw the eye of the monkey. The monkey was on the other side of the door and looked at Mr Smith through the keyhole.  1. Mr Smith made tests with __________.  A. different animals  B. the monkey only  C. all the monkeys  D. all of the cleverest animals  2. There was some food in _______ of the small boxes.  A. some B. none C. one D. each  3. Mr Smith put a monkey and some boxes in a room because he wanted to  know___________.  A. how much food monkey could find  B. how many boxes the monkey could carry  C. how long it would take the monkey to put its eye to the keyhole  D. how long it would take the monkey to find the food  4. What was the monkey doing when Mr Smith was putting his eye to the keyhole?  A. The monkey was eating food.  B. The monkey was looking for food.  C. The monkey was eating on the other side of the door.  D. The monkey was looking at Mr Smith through the keyhole.  5. Mr Smith is a ________.  A. teacher B. scientist (科学家)  C. doctor D. farm worker  (B)  Do you need friends? I'm sure your answer is &Yes,of course. Everybody does! & You need friends when you play and when you work. If you have friends, you will feel happy. If you have no friends. you will feel lonely (寂寞的).  Do you know how to make friends? There is only one good way—You make friends by being friendly.  A friendly person is interested in other people. He is always helpful If you want to make friends with a new classmate, you can talk with him, tell him about the other classmates in your class and try your best to be helpful to him.  6. We need friends __________.  A. because we must play with them  B. Because we must work with them  C. when we play and when we work  D. when we talk with them  7. If we want to make friends, we should __________.  A. be politely to them B. be friendly to them.  C. be afraid of them D. when we talk with them.  8. A friendly person is _________ other people.  A. interested in B. worried about  C. surprised at D. like them  9. If we want to make friends with a new classmate, ___________.  A. we can talk with them  B. we must try to help him  C. we can tell him about the other classmates in our class  D. A、B and C  10. Which of the following is true?  A. No one needs friends.  B. Everyone needs friends.  C. Only classmates need friends.  D. Someone needs friends.  (C)  Billy and Bobby were small boys. They were brothers, and they often fought.  Last Saturday their mother said to them, &I'm going to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden and be good. &  &Yes, Mum,& the two boys answered, and they went out.  They played in the garden for half an hour, and then Billy ran in.  &Mum,& he said, &Bobby's broken a window in Mr Allen's house. & Mrs Allen was one of their neighbours(邻居).  &He's a bad boy, & his mother said. &How did he break it?&  &I threw a stone (石头) at him,& Billy ansered, &and he quickly moved down. &  11. Billy and Bobby were _______.  A. sisters B. classmates  C. not often kind to each other  D. always kind to each other  12. Last Saturday their mother asked them ________.  A. not to play in the garden  B. to cook their lunch  C. not to go out  D. to be good  13. Half an hour later, Billy told his mother_________.  A. that Bobby broke the window  B. how he himself broke the window  C. how he cooked their lunch  D. how they played in the garden  14. Mrs Allen was________.  A. Billy's mother B. their neighbour  C. their mother D. Bobby's aunt  15. ________ broken the window.  A. Mrs Allen B. Bobby  C. Billy D. The mother  (E)  Bill, with his father,went to see his grandfater. In the train Bill often put his head out of thewindow. His father said,&Don't do that. Bill! It'sdangerous. & But Bill went on putting his head out ofthe window.  So his father took Bill's hat quietly, hide(藏) itbehind his back and said, &Now you see your hat is away,& So Bill was afraid.  Then his father said, &Well, whistle(吹口哨) once. Your hat may come back. & Bill whistled. His father put quietly the hat on Bill's head again.  Bill laughed. He took his father's hat and threw it out of the window. & Now it's your turn to whistle,Dad!& The boy said happily.  16. How did Bill and his father go to see Grandpa?  A. On food. B. By train C. On a bus D. In ship  17. What did the boy often do in the train?  A. He often spoke to his father  B. He often played with his hat.  C. He often whistled.  D. He often put his head out of the window.  18. Why did his father hide Bill's hat?  A. To make Bill worried  B. So Bill won't put his head out of the window  C. His fater just played a joke with him.  D. Because he was afraid Bill's hat would lost  19. Which of the following statements is right?  A. Bill didn't want to have his hat back.  B. The father took his son's hat and threw it out of the window.  C. The father's hat wasn't thrown away.  D. The father's hat was away.  20. From the story, we know _________.  A. Bill wasn't happy on the way.  B. Bill didn't know what his father had done with his hat.  C. the father would whistle to get back his hat.  D. the father would be very happy at last.  六、词汇(20分)  A.用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空:  1. Take the medicine ______ a day after meals. (two)  2. Do you know the ______ between the two words? (different)  3. We hope you children grow happily and ______. (health)  4. Of all the subjects, which do you think is ______. (difficult)  5. Tim will come back on the of next month. (twelve)  6. Several came to visit our school last Friday. (foreign)  7. At the ______ of the class, Mr Tang told us a funny story. (begin)  8. You should brush your ______ twice a day to keep them healthy. (tooth)  9. It’s very ______to cross a busy street. (danger)  10. Jane’s mother looked tired and ______. (worry)  B.根据句意和括号中的汉语提示,在每一横线上填上一个恰当的英语单词:  1. His favorite subject is art, but ______(我的) is music.  2. I found a good job in a big company after I ______(毕业) from university.  3. My little sister’s hobby is collecting ______. (邮票)  4. ______(安全) is the most important while we are traveling.  5. Look! Tina is dancing ______(在……当中) those children over there.  6. This year Olympics are ______(特殊) because the games are coming back to the country where they started.  7. Mother often______(鼓励) me to solve problem by myself.  8. Her father has just had his ______(四十) birthday.  9. 1 haven’t heard from him since last ______. (一月)  10. He felt so ______ (饥饿) that he ate three bowls of noodles.  七、英汉互译(10分)  根据中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。  1. 来吧,孩子们!该吃晚饭了。  Come on, children. ______ ______ to have lunch,  2. 这些新汽车是中国制造的。  These new cars are ______ ______ ______.  3. 每天多喝水对你有好处。  To drink more water every day is ______ ______ ______.  4. 昨天因为交通拥堵,他们上学迟到了。  They ______ ______ ______ school because of the heavy traffic yesterday.  5. 稍微休息一下后,他又继续看英文报纸。  After a short rest, he went ______ ______English newspapers.  6. 昨天晚上我在忙于为考试做准备。  Yesterday evening I ______ ______ ______ ready ______ the examination.  7. 他们遇到了很大的麻烦,让我们来帮助他们吧,  They are now in great trouble. ______ ______ ______.  8. 你一到长沙就给我打个电话好吗?  Will you please call me______ ______ ______ you ______Changsha?  9. 我父亲过去常常抽烟,但最近已经戒了。  My father used ______ ______, but he has______ it ______ recently.  10. 这幅画很美,让我看看吧。  The picture is beautiful. Let’s ______ ______ ______ at it.  八、句型转换(10分)  按要求改写下列句子,每空填一个英语单词。  1. Paul did his homework yesterday evening. (改为否定句)  Paul ______ ______ his homework yesterday evening.  2. It’s raining very heavily. (改为感叹句)  ______ ______ it is raining!  3. Lucy asked him to turn down the radio. (对划线部分提问)  ______ ______ Lucy ask him to do?  4. They will be back in two weeks. (就划线部分提问)  ______ ______ will they be back?  5. The box is too heavy for him to carry. (改为同义句)  The box isn’t ______ ______ for him to carry.  九、看图写句子(10分)  看图写话,根据图示和提示的词汇写出5个完整的句子,组成意思连贯的一段话。 提示:上星期天上午,张华和他的同学到公园游玩,遇见一位外国友人,一起进公园玩游戏,并玩得很愉快。  十、短文填空(10分)  根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文的意思完整,每格限填写一个英语单词,要求开头第一个字母与所给的字母相同。  All around the world, people drink tea. But tea does not m________(1) the same thing to e________(2). In different countries people have very different i________(3) about drinking tea.  In China people always have tea t________(4) with their friends. They may drink tea at any time of the day. They only put tea leaves in their cups. They p________(5) the tea with n________(6) else in it.  Tea is also i________(7) in Japan. It is very p________(8) there. People drink tea every day. But they have it in a way different from that in China.  In the USA people drink tea at breakfast or after m________(9). They usually use tea bags to make their tea. Making tea with bags is faster and e________(10) than making it with tea leaves in teapots.  十一、作文(15分)  根据图画内容和所给词语完成下列短文。  所给词语:few people, late, walk forward (往前走), run up, fall into, save, follow, get hold of (抓住), push, grateful, thank  要求:1. 词数在80个左右。 2. 把图中所示内容表达完整,用上所给词语,条理清晰,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确。3. 短文第一句已给出,不计入总词数。 Yesterday afternoon I was walking home by the river from work.
[人教版初中英语试卷试题]相关文章:
本文来源:

我要回帖

更多关于 almost怎么读 的文章

随机推荐