推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口假如你是李华,生日时收到美国朋友的礼物,为此你写一封感谢信给他.用英语怎么写?80~100个词.
假如你是李华,生日时收到美国朋友的礼物,为此你写一封感谢信给他.用英语怎么写?80~100个词.
这个框框输入内容限制在100字符以内,写不下.我已经写好了,联系我,或者留下邮箱.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《假如你是李华,生日时收到美国朋友的礼物,为此你写一封感谢信给他.用英语怎么写?80~100个词.》相关的作业问题
Dear Frank,Thank you for your inviting last weekend to have Thanksgiving Day with your family together.It is a very nice day.I really enjoy myself.Best vishes.y
谁能帮你写?你向别人求助,然而你却连一句最起码的礼貌的语言都没有,别人凭什么要为你写作文?幼儿园大班的小朋友在请老师和小朋友们提供帮助时都会有一句礼貌的语言,而你这位求助别人写英语作文的大朋友却连这点小道理都不懂吗?
Dear Mike,How'is it going?I'm glad to receive the nice gift from you.It really suiprised me when I found it's an English dictionary.You know I like learning Eng
Dear Mike:Hello MIKe !Frist.i said thanks to your present .you know ,l like english very much ,but my english gidue is poor. it's made me sad.But now.the dictio
假如你是李华,你的一位美国朋友Mike在你生日时给你寄来一本英语词典作为生日礼物,为此你写一封信给他表示谢意.信中要表达出你平时英语拼写比较差,这本词典正是你所需要的,它将帮助你提高拼写能力.信中对Mike寄给你的生日卡表示感谢,并祝Mike身体好,盼望下个月在中国能见到他,并邀请他住在你家.以下是本人按题目要求写的英
Dear Mike,I am really glad to receive your present for my birthday.It’s just what I need!剩下的部分在评论里面
Dear ,I am really glad to receive your present for my birthday.Thank you for sending me an English dictionary .It is the English dictionary that I need in my st
Dear Mike,Thank you very much for the English dictionary you sent me for my seventeenth birthday.It's just what I need!My English spelling is very poor and I of
,Thank you very much for the English dictionary you sent me for my seventeenth birthday.It's just what I need!My English spelling is very poor and I often make
Dear Mike my li hua,thank you for my gift,this English dictionary I like very much,he can improve my English level.I hope the next month in China can see you,I'
非常感谢你寄给我英语词典作为我的生日. 我的英语不是很好.我很担心我的英语. 我的英语老师建议我应该学会使用字典.所以,我去了书店研究一些好的字典,但我失败了.但是,现在你已经给了我一个.我第一次使用它,我觉得它帮助我学好英语.是的,它确实是一个很大的帮助!Thank you very much for sending
dear ...,thanks you very much for your lovely gift,and i like it very much.i have been looking forward to it for a long time.many thanks and best wishes.yours,L
亲爱的汤姆, ?很高兴能收到您的电子邮件.现在,我想告诉你的东西,昨天在我校举行.在下午,我们举办了成长的仪式为我们今后的18岁生日.起初,我们做了一个誓言,作为大人,我们应该从现在开始,为我们的社会有责任感.然后我们发现我们感谢我们的父母历尽艰辛给我们带来了和谁一直耐心地教育我们的老师,我们的老师也给了我们表达自己的
I had a happy birthday last Sunday !I visited my friends to my birthday party and we had a great time.Lucy is my best friend.she gave me a snow gloub,that's my
水晶球的体积:先看1和3,他们的差别只有水晶球在水里,很明显,所以水晶球的体积是40ML-30ML=10ML=10CM3水晶球的质量:现在看1和2,认真看下题目,你可以发现水晶球在杯中实际上等同与一个质量为杯和水晶球质量之和的杯漂浮在水面,由于是漂浮(静止),所以F浮2=G水晶球+G杯(图二的情况),而图2是F浮1=G
Happy birthday,of course!A lot of friends together to eat a meal,how good indulgence is happy!Nothing unhappy,most unhappy way of life when alone!I remember whe
I always get a lot of birthday presents from my parents.They are amazing and I like them very much.My parents birhday is coming soon.I really want to send them
Dear Eric,I'm very glad to hear from you. As you know, the Spring Festival, one of Chinese traditional festivals, is coming soon. Here, I'd like to tell you som
thanks to my friend that you give me a english dictionary,l invite you to come my house,my house is big whth a pool and a garden.英文感谢信例文_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文感谢信例文
&&英文感谢信例文
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩2页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢苹果ipad_求职被拒怎么办?!发送一封感谢信吧!_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
Rats! You’ve received the dreaded “thank you for your interest but...” letter, and you really thought you were going to get that job. Maybe you were the number 2 or number 3 candidate.瞎扯!你已经收到了那封写着可怕的信了:“感谢您对本公司的兴趣,但是……”,并且你“真的”认为你会得到那份工作,也许你只是二号或三号人选而已。
Close, but no cigar. Dang!很接近了,但是还不够。?!
What now? Move on to the next opportunity, right? Of course. But first...怎么了?该寻找新机会了,对吗?这是当然的,但是首先……
Try turning that rejection letter on its head! Convert it into an opportunity. Maybe.试着从头改变那封拒绝信!把它转变为一个机会。可能的话。
Send a Thank You Note!发送一封感谢信!
Hopefully you wrote thank you notes to the interviewers after the job interviews. (Right?) So, if you really liked the people and the organization and would want to be considered when another opportunity opens there, send a nice thank you note to the hiring manager, the recruiter, and everyone else who was in the interview process.面试结束后,你会充满期待地给面试官发送感谢信。(对吗?)因此,如果你真的喜欢那里的人和组织架构,也很希望被纳入其他职位空缺的考虑范围,那么就给招聘经理,招募者,以及任何参与面试过程的人发送感谢信吧。
A Thank You Note? For a Rejection? Really? Yes!感谢信?感谢拒绝?你确定吗?没错!
At this point, what do you really have to lose?到了这个地步,你还有什么能输的?
They’ve already offered the job to someone else and probably gotten an acceptance. But that person may change their mind and never start the job. Or that person may take the job but prove to be unsatisfactory. It happens more often than you think.他们早已把工作机会给了别人,并且很可能已经被对方接受了。但是那个人可能会改变想法并且不会入职工作。或者那个人可能会接受工作,但最后发现是不合适的。事情发生的可能性比你能想象的多得多。
So, what does the employer do when they face this situation? They groan, roll their eyes, and take another look at the applicants who almost got the job. Why? Because they really don’t want to start from scratch, post the job, review the resumes, schedule interviews, spend time in meetings discussing the job and the candidates, etc.那么,雇主在面对这种情况的时候一般会怎么做?他们咕哝埋怨,翻白眼,然后再看看其他的求职者信息,看看谁比较有资格。为什么?因为他们真的不想重新从划掉名字开始,然后投放职位广告,浏览简历,安排面试,花时间讨论职位与求职者了。
Filling a job takes an employer a lot of time and energy. Staff time for interviews plus the cost of posting the job, etc. is expensive for most employers. So, if the new employee failed quickly, they may reach back to the almost-hired list to see who is available. If the new employee stayed a while before they failed (or left), a new job may be posted, but you might have an “inside track” IF you made a positive impression on them.填补职位空缺会耗费雇主大量的时间和精力。为面试而设的员工时间,加上投放职位广告的成本等等对于大多数雇主来说都是昂贵的。所以,如果新员工无法顺利适应新工作,雇主们就可能会回看那一份最可能录用的名单,看看谁还没找到工作。如果新员工工作了一段时间之后表现不好(或离职),那么就可能会有新的职位空缺,而你很可能占据了“内部的有利位置”,如果你之前给他们留下深刻的印象的话。
What to Write应该写些什么内容
This is where your thank you notes come in handy. It reminds them of you (nicely) because you included the following elements in your note:这就是感谢信派上用场的时候了。它能够(善意地)提醒雇主你的存在,因为你能够在感谢信内包含这些要点:
Thank you for letting you know the outcome of the search, even though they didn’t choose you.感谢他们让你知道求职的结果,即使他们没有选择你。
Thank you for the time, courtesy, and consideration shown you during the interview process. (Hopefully true!)感谢对方为你面试所使用的时间,为你所体现的理解与体贴照顾。
Express your disappointment in not getting the job.表达你无法获得工作的失望。
Express your appreciation for the opportunity to learn about the organization and meet the people working there.表达你对有机会了解公司机构以及与那里工作的人们会面的感谢。
Reiterate of your continued interest in working in their organization.重申你对在这家公司工作的持续兴趣。
Request that they get in touch with you for the next time a job is opened.请求对方与你保持联系,如果下一次有新的职位空缺可以联系你。
Thank you notes are rare. And, a thank you for a rejection is so unusual that they can be very effective, possibly bumping you up from number two or number three to number one on the almost-hired list.发送感谢信的行为很少见。再者,一封回复拒绝的感谢信也是那么的不寻常,却是相当有效的,也许就把你从二号或三号人选拉到了一号人选了。
Don’t try to fake enthusiasm you don’t feel — it will be visible. If you really didn’t like the people you met and don’t want to work there, don’t bother with writing this note.不要假装你对这份工作的热诚——别人很容易就能发现。如果你真的不喜欢那里的人,也不想在那里工作,那就不必在这封感谢信上费心了。
Bottom Line总结
A sincere thank you note after a rejection will really stand out. The probability that it will pay off may be less than 5 percent, but that probability may show a higher return on the investment of your time than any other job search action you take that day, and it won’t take long to do.求职被拒后,发送一封真诚的感谢信确实会让你与众不同。虽然这么做而获得成功的可能性低于5%,不过这个可能性可能会比你给其他职位搜索所投入的时间获得更大的收获,并且不会让你花太多时间。
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
职场中,到底如何比别人更具cutting edge是很多人苦恼的问题。
很多人都希望自己拥有一两项软实力,能够&人无我有&,让自己脱颖而出。
根据调查,雇主们认为最具有弹性升值价值的软实力中,
the new ipad 16G (黑色)
沪江价:¥3736.00英语作文感谢信,就是收到别人的礼物,回信感谢他,最好通用的.
文章摘要:这是一篇关于老同学送贵重礼物回信,英语作文感谢外国朋友送杯子,收到人家佳作怎么回复的文章。gratitude for a memory i will always treasure.thank you again for the lovely present,best regards,xxx其实最好写上这个礼物的用途,告……
dear xxx,i would like to thank you for your lovely gift i recieved lately.you have been such a good friend to me,and the gift was just one more example of your thoughtfulness.you have my deepest thanks and gratitude for a memory i will always treasure.thank you again for the lovely present,best regards,xxx其实最好写上这个礼物的用途,告诉对方你如何使用.这样就比较真实些.
《英语作文感谢信,就是收到别人的礼物,回信感谢他,最好通用的.》由“GJXY”分享发布,如因用户分享而无意侵犯到您的合法权益,请联系我们删除。

我要回帖

更多关于 写给朋友的感谢信英语 的文章

随机推荐