your hat look和lookss nice,其中的look和looks为什么要加s,能说详细一点吗,谢谢

douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司地址:上海市普陀区西康路1018号元茂金豪大厦1104室
2018出国英语口语必备
  出国旅游,相信大家说的最多的就是方向了,比如某某路怎么走,某某景点怎么去等等,问路时常用的方位词,East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straighton往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第一个转左/右的路。快来看看2018出国英语口语必备吧。  当你想问别人某个地方怎么去的时候,可以这么说,Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?[请问如何前往......?]比如机场,可以在后面加上airport,去公交车站,可以加上station,其它的也都是这样的用法,如果特别想去某个地方的话,现查词典,再套上这句也是可以的哦。  除了这么问的时候,我们有时候出国旅游还会问附近有什么好玩的,附近有没有餐厅等等,可以这样说Excuse me,Is there.......nearby?[请问附近有没有...?],比如医院,就可以加上a hospital,比如餐厅,a restaurant这些都是可以的。  把护照和机票递给工作人员,对方可能会问:  How many luggages are you checking in?(有多少件托运行李?)  Do you have a carry on?(有手提行李没?)  Can you place your baggage up here?(请把行李放上来[传送带/小盒子]。)  出票前可能会问:  Do you prefer window or aisle?(想靠窗还是靠走廊?)  如果对方不问你,但是你想找个靠窗座位,可以说:  Can I have a seat closest to the window?  最后,对方给你登机牌,会告诉你登机门号和时间:  如果行李超重了,对方会说Your luggage is overweight.  选餐时,你选chicken还是beef此类的.....你就说:  Chicken please.一切OK.  如果要在飞机上填入境表,没有笔可以说:  Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?  如果要找个人换座,可以说:  Would it be possible to change seats with someone?  机场广播一般不用听懂,乘务员可能会提醒你:  Please fasten your seat belt.(请系紧安全带)。  Excuse me,please.I am looking for the museum/gallery/park/river/shopping mall/city centre.  打扰一下,我找不到去某博物馆、美术馆、公园、河、商场、市中心的路了。  How far is it from here?  离这里有多远?  Is it possible to walk there?  可以走得到吗?  What is the best way to get there?  怎样去那里最方便?  Can I take a taxi/bus/train/boat?  可以打车、乘公交车、乘火车、坐船过去吗?  Where is the nearest taxi rank/bus stop/train station/peir?  最近的出租车候车站、公交车站、火车站、码头在哪里?  Can you show me on the map?  可以在地图上指给我看吗?  What is the name of this street?  这条街叫什么?  Can you tell me where the nearest toilets are?  请问附近有厕所吗?  Can you tell me where the nearest ATM/cash machine is?  请问附近有自动取款机吗?  点餐的话可以这么说,比如想看下菜单,可以Could I see the menu,please?[可以给我看一下菜单吗?],不知道吃什么的时候,可以问问他们的招牌菜,What is the house specialty?[你们的招牌菜是什么?]。  住宿和购物可以这么说。  How much is it per night?  每晚费用为多少?  Does it include tax and service charge?  费用是否包含税与服务费?  I'd like to stay for two nights.  我想要停留两晚。  Can I book a double room?  我可以订一间双人间吗?  I'd like a room with a view.  我想要景观好的房间。  I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.  我有预约,想办理住宿登记。  When do you start serving in the morning?  早上几点开始供餐?  What's the reception number?  前台号码是什么?  Hello,I need a pillow/quilt/cup/glass...  您好,我需要一个枕头/被子/杯子/玻璃杯。  The toilet/light/hair dryer/shower head here doesn't work.  房间里马桶/灯/吹风机/花洒坏了。  Check out,please.  退房,谢谢。  Can I check my baggage here?  我可以把行李寄存在这里吗?  Thank you,I'm just looking.  谢谢,我随便看看。  Could you show me the other color?  可以给我看另一个颜色吗?  I need a bigger size/smaller size.  我要大一码/小一码。  Can you make it a little cheaper?  能便宜点么?  I can get a little cheaper at another place.  我在另一家买能更便宜。  Can I get a special price if I buy in bulk?  买多的话有优惠吗?  I want to but some lipstick.Do you have YSL products?  我想买口红,有YSL的产品吗?  I like this.I'll take it.  这个不错,我要这个。  Can I pay it with the Credit Card?  我能用信用卡付账吗?  Can I have the receipt,please?  请给我收据。  对于有一点基础英语底子的,出国旅游不是很困难,如果是零基础的话,不妨多学习学习,多做点准备哦,更多精彩内容,点击了解更多!
只有购买过该商品的用户才能评论。
  地道英语口语表达,名词和形容词后加-ish,oid,shaped,looking,wise,表示感觉有点像...、形状像...、在...方面。-ish(常见单词不需要连字符,比如childish,自己创造的需要连字符,比如apple-ish),快来看看这些地道英语口语500句是如何表达的吧。  1.How are you doing?(你好吗?)  2.I'm doing great。(我过得很好。)  3.What's up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)  4.Nothing special。(没什么特别的。)  5.Hi.Long time no see。(嗨,好久不见了。)  6.So far so good。(到目前为止,一切都好。)  7.Things couldn't be better。(一切顺利。)  8.How about yourself?(你自己呢?)  9.Today is a great day。(今天是个好日子。)  10.Are you making progress?(有进展吗?)  11.May I have your name,please?(请问尊姓大名?)  12.I've heard so much about you。(久仰大名。)  13.I hope you're enjoying your staying here。(希望你在这里过得愉快。)  14.Let's get together again。(改天再聚聚。)  15.That's a great idea!(好主意!)  16.Please say hello to your mother for me。(请代我向你母亲问好。)  17.I'm glad to have met you。(很高兴遇到你。)  18.Don't forget us。(别忘了我们。)  19.Keep in touch。(保持联系。)  20.I had a wonderful time here。(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)  21.Have a nice weekend。(周末愉快。)  22.Same to you。(彼此彼此。)  23.Nice talking to you。(很高兴与你聊天。)  24.Take care of yourself。(自己当心/照顾好你自己。)  25.Thank you for everything。(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)  26.Thank you all for coming。(谢谢光临。)  27.I appreciate your help。(我感谢你的帮助。)  28.You're always welcome。(别客气/不用谢)  29.Forget it。(算了吧)  30.It was my pleasure。(不用谢。)  31.I made a mistake。(我弄错了。)  32.I'm terribly sorry。(实在抱歉。)  33.I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)  34.I feel terrible。(我感觉糟透了。)  35.It's not your fault.(那不是你的错。)  36.Sorryto bother/have bothered you。(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)  37.What do you do?(你做什么工作?)  38.How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)  39.I like it a lot。(我很喜欢。)  40.I like reading and listening to music。(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)  41.What's wrong?(怎么回事?)  42.What happened?(发生什么事了?)  43.I hope nothing is wrong。(我希望一切顺利。)  44.I know how you feel。(我知道你的感受。)  45.Sorry to hear that。(听到这个消息我很难受。)  46.Come on,you can do that。(来吧,你能做到的。)  47.Use your head。(动动脑筋。)  48.You did a great job。(你赶得很好。)  49.That's very nice of you。(你真好。)  50.I'm very proud of you。(我为你感到自豪。)  51.I like your style。(我喜欢你的风格。)  52.I love you guys。(我爱你们。)  53.How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?)  54.You look great!(你看上去棒极了!)  55.That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!)  56.That's really something。(那真是了不起!)  57.It's a pleasure working with you。(与您合作很愉快。)  58.Congratulations on you success。(祝贺你的成功。)  59.I'd like to propose a toast。(我提议干杯!)  60.Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?)  61.I've been dying to see you。(我非常想见到你。)  62.I'm crazy about you。(我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。)  63.I love you with all my heart。(我全心全意爱你!)  64.You're everything to me。(你是我的一切!)  65.You're in love!(你恋爱了!)  66.I'm tired of working all day。(整日工作使我厌烦。)  67.You work too much。(你做得太多了。)  68.Money will come and go。(钱乃身外之物。)  69.Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)  70.Have you got it?(明白了吗?)  71.I've got it。(我懂了。)  72.I can't afford that。(我承担/买不起。)  73.I did it,I'm so happy now。(我做到了,现在我很满意。)  74.I don't care。(不关我的事/我不管。)  75.I don't think so。(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。)  76.I guess so。(我想是吧。)  77.I have no other choice。(我别无选择。)  78.I will do my best!(我会尽力的!)  79.I mean it。(我是认真的。)  80.I'm so scared。(我怕极了。)  81.It's hard to say。(难说。)  82.It's a long story。(说来话长/一言难尽。)  83.It's a small world。(世界真小。)  84.It's against the law!(那是违法的!)  85.It's a good opportunity!(好机会!)  86.It's dangerous!(危险!)  87.May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?)  88.No doubt about it。(毫无疑问。)  89.That's bullshit!(废话!)  90.Think it over。(仔细考虑一下。)  91.Time will tell。(时间会证明的。)  92.What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!)  93.Whatever you say!(随便你!)  94.You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!)  95.You have my word!(我保证!)  96.Tough job,tough day,tough world.Life is not always sweet.That's life!  (艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。这就是生活!)  97.I need some sleep。(我需要睡眠。)  98.Take it easy。(别紧张。)  99.Just relax。(放松一下。)  100.Zip your fly!(闭嘴!)  101.Hey,man,good to see you嗨,幸会。  102.Love makes the world go round爱能感动世界。  103.Good to see you too,I think幸会……,大概。  104.Good afternoon,sir下午好,先生。  105.At ease休息。  106.Good evening,how are you?晚安,你好吗?  107.Hello,Randy Is he going to be taken care of?喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉吗?  108.Sure thing,boss All in a day's work当然,头,这是家常便饭。  109.Hi,Joe!嗨,乔!  110.Hello,Tom,what's happening?你好,汤姆,怎么啦?  111.Morning,Alice早上好,爱丽斯!  112.Bye!Have a good day再见!请慢走!  113.Bye!再见啦!  114.Good morning,dear早,亲爱的。  115.Internet is number one!国际互联网真是顶呱呱!  116.We finally made it我们终于做到了!  117.Well done!Bond,you've done it!好极了!邦德,干得好!  118.Hay,a hole in one!嘿!一杆进洞!(一击必杀?)  119.Oh well,better luck next time算了,下次的运气会更好。  120.Steady wins the race从容就是赢得比赛的诀窍。  121.Chase the nice bone,doggie狗兄,去追那可口的骨头啊。(俚语,不用解释了吧?)  122.Tell me,is it a boy?喂,你是男孩吗?  123.Come on,honey过来,亲爱的。  124.He swept her off her feet(俗语)他对她可着迷了。  125.Beautiful!漂亮!(和美丽可没关系呦。)  126.Hey,guy,we're rich嘿,伙计,我们发财了!  127.What skill!What luck!What fun!多有本事!多么走运!多令人兴奋!  128.You sucker!江湖郎中!  129.You want me to shut him up,guy?哥们,要不要我把它办掉?  130.Best wishes to you both祝你们俩无比幸福!  131.Hurray!万岁!  132.I always get my man我是不会让他从我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意译)  133.How did you do it?你是怎样达成它的?  134.Congratulation!恭喜!  135.Bottoms up!干杯!  136.We did it干的好!  137.Thanks guys,you won the games for us谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福。  138.I owe it all to you全是托您的福。  139.Good work做得很棒!  140.Envy羡慕。  141.it’s your fault全让你给搞砸了。  142.No,man You're the one who blew it不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。  143.What's goes on here?什么事?(不情愿的语气)  144.What are you doing talking to my girl friend?你小子跟我的女人搭讪,居心何在呀?Uh-oh,here comes my boy friend,he's insanely jealous噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。  145.Out,rat!滚出去,老鼠!  146.Hey,you break it up!喂,住手啦!  147.How!A fight!哗,打架啦!  148.Ouch!That hurts好痛呦!会受伤哩!  149.Billy,get off the doggie's tail比利,得扰人处且饶人,放他一马吧。  150.Paint the porch,fool,or else傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。  151.Good morning.早上好!  152.Good evening.晚上好!  153.How are you?你好吗?  154.Fine,thank you.我很好,谢谢。  155.Not so good.不怎么好。  156.Nothing much.老样子。  157.How's everything?还好吧?  158.How did it go today?今天怎么样?  159.Oh,same as usual.和往常一样。  160.What's the hurry?急着干什么去呀?  161.There you are!原来你在这儿啊!  162.What's up?出什么事啦?  163.You've come just in time.你来的正是时候。  164.How do you do?你好。  165.Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。  166.Glad to see you.认识你很高兴。  167.How do you do?My name's Lin Qing.你好,我叫林清。  168.Excuse me.I don't think we've met before.你好,我们以前可能见过面。  169.Hello!You must be Mary.I'm John.你好,你一定是玛莉,我叫约翰。  170.It's very nice to have a chance to meet you.真高兴能有这个机会认识你。  171.You look familiar.你看上去很面熟。  172.Don't I know you?你不认识我吗?  173.Don't I know you from somewhere?我们是不是在哪儿见过面?  174.I know you,but I forgot your name.我认识你,可是我忘了你叫什么名字。  175.What's your name again?你叫什么来着?  176.I'm not sure.Maybe.我不敢肯定,也许在哪儿见过。  177.Hello.Let me introduce myself.你好,我来自我介绍一下。  178.How do you do?I'm Lin Qing.你好,我叫林请。  179.Here is my card.这是我的名片。  180.I think this is the first time we've met,isn't it?我想这是我们的第一次见面,对吗?  181.Wang often talks about you.王经常谈起你。  182.I'm Jack from America.我是从美国来的杰克。  183.Hello,allow me to introduce myself.你好,让我自我介绍一下。  184.Let me introduce myself,by the way.顺便自我介绍一下。  185.Hi!I'm John Smith.你好!我是约翰,史密斯。  186.May I introduce myself to you?我可以自我介绍吗?  187.May I take the liberty of introducing myself to you?我可以冒昧地自我介绍吗?  188.I would like to meet Mr.Brown.我很想会晤布朗先生。  189.I don't believe I've had the pleasure.我想我们还不认识。  190.How do you like our weather?你觉得我们这儿的天气怎么样?  191.What about the weather in California?加州的天气怎样?  192.What was the weather like yesterday?昨天的天气怎样?  193.How's the weather tomorrow?明天天气怎么样?  194.What does the weather forecast say?天气预报怎么说的?  195.Is it always as hot as this?天气总是这样热吗?  196.What's the temperature today?今天的气温是多少?  197.Do you get much rain during the summer?你们这儿夏天雨水很多吗?  198.Does it rain very much here?这儿经常下雨吗?  199.What's it like outside today?今天室外的天气怎么样?  200.It's rather changeable,isn't it?天气功变化无常,不是吗?  201.Is there a lot of snow in this region?这个地区常下雪吗?  202.What's the weather like in Beijing?北京天气怎样?  203.It's nice today,isn't it?今天天气不错呀。  204.It's rather windy today.今天风真大。  205.It's snowing heavily.雪下得很大。  206.It's bitterly cold today.今天特别冷。  207.It'll clear up tomorrow.明天会晴天。  208.It'lI be a wet day,I'm afraid.恐怕会有雨。  209.It will be pouring in a minute.一会儿雨就会下大了。  210.There is a north wind coming.刮起了北风。  211.The wind has gone down.风小了。  212.The weather is changeable here.这域的天气变化无常。  213.It is likely to get cold.天气可能会转凉。  214.It's very chilly today.今天很冷。  215.It's been raining since last night.从昨晚开始一直在下雨。  216.The weather is very upcertain.天气非常不稳定。  217.The temperature is below zero.气温是零摄氏度以下。  218.lt's a beautiful day today.今天天气真好。  219.There are many clouds in the sky.天上有许多云。  220.The sky is very dark.天空非常昏暗。  221.The days are getting cooler.日子一天天凉快起来了。  222.It's breezy and pleasant today.今天凉风习习,天气宜人。  223.The snow's falling thick and fast.大雪纷飞。  224.It's sunny but quite cold.阳光很好,但却很冷。  225.It's extremely hot and muggy.天气非常炙热闷人。  226.Why do you like summer?你为什么会喜欢夏天呢?  227.Spring is my favorite season.春天是我最喜欢的季节。  228.I'm so happy the weather is hot.天气热我很高兴。  229.Can you come over and join us?你能过来参加我们的活动吗?  230.Shall we have a drink at this restaurant?我们在这家餐馆喝一杯好吗?  231.Won't you come with me?你不跟我一起去吗?  232.You must join us for lunch.你一定要和我们起吃午饭。  233.Are you from an academic family?你出生于知识分子家庭吗?  234.Do you care to join me for lunch?一起进午餐好吗?  235.I'll treat you to a drink.我请你喝一杯。  236.I shall be so glad if you can come.你要是能来,我真是太高兴了。  237.Thank you very much.Yes,l would.非常谢谢你,是的,我愿意。  238.Yes,I'd like to very much.是的,我非常喜欢。  239.It's very kind of you to invite me.你真好,能邀请我。  240.Alright,I'm free on Sunday.好吧!我星期天没事。  241.Great!I'd like that.太好了,我太喜欢了。  242.Marvelous!Thanks.妙极了!谢谢。  243.That'd be lovely!真是好极了!  244.How nice of you!Many thanks.你真好!多谢。  245.Thank you.I'll be glad to come.谢谢你,我很高兴来。  246.That's a good idea.这个主意真好!  247.I'd love to.That would be great.那太好了!我很喜欢。  248.I'd be glad to go with you.我很乐意和你一块去。  249.How nice!I'd like to.太好了,我愿意。  250.How about tomorrow evening then?明晚如何?  251.Would next weekend be OK?下一个周末可以吗?  252.Thanks,but I can't.谢谢,不过我不能去。  253.I'sorry,but I'll go to see my parents.对不起,我要去看父母。  254.I'd love to,but I'll go on business.我很想去,但我要去出差。  255.I'm sorry,but we have to go now.真遗憾,我们得回家了。  256.I'm afraid it's time to say goodbye.抱歉,我们得说再见了。  257.Sorry,it's about time we leave.真遗憾,我们该离开了。  258.Thank you for inviting us.谢谢您邀请了我们。  259.It's late.I've got to go.这么晚了,我得走了。  260.Thanks for dropping in!谢谢你们拜访!  261.Do you have everything?东西都拿来了吗?  262.It's been our pleasure!这是我们的荣幸!  263.How nice of you to come!你们来真是太好了!  264.Why don't you stay a little longer?为什么不再待一会儿呢?  265.It's been a delightful visit.这真是个愉快的聊天。  266.Come back anytime!随时再来!  267.Please say hello to your parents for me!代我向你父母问好!  268.I'll miss you.我会想你的。  269.Let's keep in touch.让我们保持联系。  270.I'll stop by later.我会顺便来的。  271.Call me later.给我打电话。  272.So long!再见!  273.See you around!回头见!  274.See you in a little while!一会儿见!  275.Catch you later!回见!  276.8ee you tomorrow.明天见。  277.Good night.晚安!  278.Have a nice day.祝你愉快!  279.Good luck!祝你好运!  280.Have a nice trip.旅途愉快!  281.That's great,Congratulations!太棒了,恭喜你!  282.Let me congratulate you on your promotion.恭贺你升迁。  283.Congratulations on your new son!恭喜你又添贵子!  284.I must congratulate you.我得恭贺您。  285.I'm very happy for you.真为你高兴。  286.You deserve it.这是你应得的。  287.Let me congratulate you.请允许我向你表示祝贺。  288.May I congratulate you.我祝贺你。  289.Congratulations on winning the contract!祝贺你获得了这个合同!  290.I'd like to congratulate you on your success.我想对你的成功表示祝贺。  291.I wish you the same.向您致以同样祝贺。  292.I am just very lucky.我仅仅是很幸运罢了。  293.Thank you,but it is not really all that good.谢谢你,不过我确实没那么好。  294.I hope you have a good pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快!  295.I wish you success in/with your studies.祝你取得好成绩!  296.Give your mother my best wishes!请向你母亲转达我最良好的祝愿!  297.AII the best in your business!祝你万事如意!  298.Every success in your new job!祝你在新的工作岗位上一切成功!  299.I hope every thing goes well.希望你事事顺利。  300.I hope you have a good time.希望你过得愉快。  301.I wish happiness to all our friends!祝诸位朋友幸福愉快!  302.I hope things are all right with you!祝你一切顺利!  303.Wish you to get well soon.祝你早日康复。  304.Have a wonderful time on Mid-Autumn Day.祝中秋快乐!  305.May you return safe and sound.祝你平安归来。  306.May all happiness attend you.祝你永远幸福。  307.Never fear!别害怕!  308.You are coming along well.你做得很好。  309.I'm right behind you.我会支持你。  310.The best is yet to come.最好的情况将到来。  311.Nothing is standing in our way.没什么可以阻挡我们的。  312.Just a little harder.再加一把劲。  313.Have a go at it!试一下吧!  314.That's easy,just have a try!很容易的,试一次吧!  315.It won't hurt you to have a try.试一试,对你没坏处。  316.Try your luck!试试运气吧!  317.See what you can do.试试你的能力吧。  318.Get going now/already!动手干吧!  319.Your performance was just excellent.你的表演实在精彩。  320.The dress suits you very well.这裙子你穿得很合适。  321.I certainly enjoy your lecture.我相当喜欢你的讲座。  322.She is a born singer.她天生是个歌手。  323.I love your ring It looks so elegant!我喜欢你的戒指,看起来真雅致。  324.What a good sport you are!你真是好样儿的!  325.You are such a good cook.你真是个好厨子。  326.I like your new apartment.我喜欢你的新公寓。  327.You look great today.今天你气色真好。  328.You look as young as ever.你显得还是那么年轻。  329.You have an eye for beauty.你很有审美眼光。  330.You always know the right thing to say.你总是说话得体。  331.He's a walking dictionary.他就是本活字典。  332.I'm awfully sorry.很对不起。  333.I'm sorry to trouble you.对不起,要麻烦你一下。  334.I'm sorry to have been so foolish.我竟笨到这样的程度,真对不起。  335.I'm awfully sorry this has occurred.竟发生了这样的事,真对不起。  336.Forgive my interrupting you,please.打扰你了,请原谅。  337.I'd like to apologize.我想向你道歉。  338.I can't tell you how sorry I am for it.我为此感到极为遗憾。  339.Excuse me for a minute.对不起,失陪一下。  340.I'm sorry,I don't remember your name.对不起,我想不起您的大名。  341.I'm sorry,I don't mean to hurt you.很抱歉,我没有伤害你的意思。  342.I'm sorry it was entirely my fault.很抱歉,这全是我的错。  343.Excues me for my carelessness.请原谅我的粗心。  344.May I offer you my sincerest apologies?请接受我诚挚的歉意。  345.That's enough!够了!  346.I can't bear it any more!我再也不能忍受了!  347.I am really bored!我都烦透顶了!  348.It's unbearable!这真叫人难以忍受!  349.It troubles me a lot.这太让我烦心了。  350.It's unacceptable!我真烦心。  351.I can't put up with you any more!我无法再去容忍你!  352.You're gone one step too far!您太过分了吧!  353.丁he joke is not suitable.玩笑有点儿过头了吧。  354.There are too many people.人真的太多了。  355.It's too expensive!这也太贵了!  356.Could you hurry up in the bath?你快点洗好吗?  357.This film is really boring.这部电影真是糟透了。  358.Thank you for helping me.谢谢你的帮忙。  359.I certainly appreciate it.我的确很感激。  360.Thanks for your trouble.谢谢你的帮忙。  361.I can't express my thanks.我无法表达我的谢意。  362.Thank you for everything.谢谢你所做的一切!  363.Thank you for being so kind.谢谢你这样好心。  364.Thank you for taking the time to come.谢谢您抽出时间光临。  365.Thank you very much for your hospitality.非常感谢你热诚的招待。  366.Thank you for all the trouble you've taken.谢谢你如此费心。  367.I do appreciate your timely help.我的确很感谢您的及时帮助。  368.Thank you for coming.谢谢您的光临。  369.I'm very much obliged to you.我真的过意不去。  370.Thank you for your concern.感谢您的关注。  371.Mind if I open the door?介意我开门吗?  372.OK if I smoke here?我在这里抽烟行吗?  373.Do you think I could go home now?你觉得我现在能回家吗?  374.Could I buy a new shirt?我能买一件新衬衫吗?  375.May I go through this gate?我可以通过这道门吗?  376.Do you have any objection to my plan?你反对我的计划吗?  377.Is fishing allowed here?允许在这里钓鱼吗?  378.I'll be glad to do anything for you.任何事情我都乐意为你效劳。  379.I'll be pleased to serve you.我乐意为你服务。  380.Tell me how I can help you.告诉我,要我怎样帮助你。  381.Sure,What is it?没问题,有什么事?  382.Yes,go ahead.当然,请吧。  383.With pleasure.很愿意。  384.What a pity!真可惜!  385.What a shame!真遗憾!  386.That's really too bad.那真是太糟糕了。  387.I'm very sorry to hear that.听到那消息,我真难过。  388.I was very sorry to hear about your father.听到有关你父亲的事,我真难过。  389.May he rest in peace.愿他安息。  390.Oh.bad luck.哦,真不走运。  391.I do feel sorry for him.我真的很难过。  392.Bless you!愿上帝保佑你。  393.I'm sorry to give you so much trouble.真抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。  394.Forgive my ignorance.请原谅我的无知。  395.I'm terribly sorry.I really apologize for that.非常抱歉。  396.It was really quite unintentional.真的,那完全是无意的。  397.I'm sorry for the way I snapped at you.请原谅我不分青红皂白地责备了你。  398.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉让你久等了。  399.That's my fault.是我的错。  400.It was careless of me.是我不小心。  401.I didn't mean that.我不是故意的。  402.Don't think any more about it.不要再去想它了。  403.It doesn't matter at all.一点儿也没关系。  404.Please don't worry.请别担心。  405.Please think nothing of it.请别想它了。  406.That's quite all right.没有关系。  407.Forget it.忘掉它吧。  408.l1's really not necessary.这实在没必要。  409.No problem.没问题。  410.Please don't feel bad about it.请别为此不快。  411.Everything will be fine.一切都会好的。  412.This weekend is certain to be enjoyable.这个周末一定很有意思。  413.Things will work out fine.事情会好起来的。  414.She'll be great,I'm sure.  415.她会很棒的,我肯定。  416.Tom is bound to win it.汤姆一定会获胜。  417.I have no doubt of his success.我肯定他会成功。  418.You're bound to enjoy.你肯定会喜欢。  419.The party is bound to be successful.这次聚会肯定会成功。  420.Everything will be good,I'm sure.我肯定一切都会好的。  421.Stop complaining!别发牢骚!  422.You make me sick!你真让我恶心!  423.What's wrong with you?你怎么回事?  424.You shouldn't have done that!你真不应该那样做!  425.Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!  426.Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁?  427.What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?  428.I don't want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!  429.You're crazy!你疯了!  430.What's this?这是什么?  431.Is this your handbag?这是你的手提包吗?  432.Whose pen is this?这是谁的笔?  433.What do you call this in English?这个用英语怎么说?  434.What is the color of your new book?你的新书是什么颜色的?  435.How big is your house?你的房子有多大?  436.How long is the street?这条街有多长?  437.Where's the company?那个公司在哪儿?  438.Which is the right size?哪个尺码是对的?  439.It's an air-conditioner.这是空调。  440.Is this yours?这是你的吗?  441.Yes,it's mine.是的,是我的。  442.Where are my glasses?我的眼镜在哪儿?  443.No,mine is blue.不是。我的是蓝的。  444.Which is your bag?哪个是你的包?  445.The bigger one.大些的那个。  446.The one on your right.你右边的那个。  447.Are these books all yours?这些书全是你的吗?  448.Who is the guy over there?那边那个人是谁?  449.Is that girl a student?那个女孩是学生吗?  450.What do you do?你是做什么的?  451.I'm a farmer.我是个农民。  452.He's a manager.他是个经理。  453.I really don't know.我真不知道。  454.I have no idea about it.我一点都不知道。  455.Can she be a driver?她可能是个司机吗?  456.Yes.I think so.是的,我认为是。  457.May I have your name?能告诉我你的名字吗?  458.Just call me Tom.就叫我汤姆吧。  459.What's your family name?你姓什么?  460.Who is the lady in white?穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?  461.Could you introduce me to her?你能把我介绍给她吗?  462.Rose,let me introduce my friend to you.罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。  463.This is Tom.He's my classmate.这是汤姆。我的同学。  464.Nice to meet you,too.认识你我也很高兴。  465.Let me introduce myself.让我自我介绍一下。  466.VVhat day is today?今天星期几?  467.Today is Monday.今天星期一。  468.VVhat's the date today?今天几号?  469.Today is May 21st。今天是五月二十一号。  470.You name the time.你定时间吧。  471.I'll meet you tomorrow.我们明天见面。  472.Do you know the exact date?你知道确切日期吗?  473.Please check the date.请核实一下日期。  474.I'll be back in 5 days.我五天之后回来。  475.Do you have a computer?你有计算机吗?  476.He has that book,doesn't he?他有那本书,是吗?  477.Do you have any brothers or sisters?你有兄弟或姐妹吗?  478.No,I'm a single son.没有,我是独生子。  479.What a beautiful garden you have!你的花园真漂亮。  480.Do you have glue?I need some here.你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。  481.If you have more,please give me some.如果你有多的,请给我。  482.Do you have my pencil?你拿了我的铅笔吗?  483.Yes,I have your eraser,too.是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。  484.What time is it now?现在几点?  485.It's ten minutes to four.现在差十分四点。  486.It's not four o'clock.还没到四点呢。  487.My watch is two minutes fast.我的表快了两分钟。  488.We must arrive there on time.我们必须准时到那儿。  更多精彩内容,点击接机英语口语900句汇总了解更多1
  你经常去机场接机吗?你有因为工作上的事情而去机场接待歪果仁吗?今天小编要分享的是接机英语口语900句,机场接机英语情景对话。  接机英语口语900句(1)  史密斯:Sorry to interrupt you.but aren't you Mr.Wu from China?  抱歉.打扰一下.请问您是中国来的吴先生吗?  吴先生:Oh.yes.I am.  哦.对.我是.  史密斯:How do you do.Mr.Wu?I'm John Smith from DJ Company.And I'm here to meet you.  您好.吴先生.我是DJ公司的约翰·史密斯.我来这儿接你们.  吴先生:How do you do.Mr.Smith?Thank you very much for meeting us here.  你好.史密斯先生.非常感谢你来接我们.  史密斯:You are welcome.You must be exhausted after a long journey.  不用谢.各位远道而来.一定很累了.  吴先生:Oh,no.It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly,so we don't feel tired at all.  不.路上很顺利.又很愉快.一点儿也不觉得累.  史密斯:I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.  你们在中国逗留期间.我将一直陪同大家.  吴先生:Wonderful!  那太好了!  史密斯:Will you please take your baggage and follow me?The taxi's waiting outside.  请大家拎着行李随我来.出租车在外面等着呢.  吴先生:Fine,let's hurry.  好的.我们赶紧走.  接机英语口语900句(2)  A:Mr.Smith?  B:Yes,that's right.You must be Ms.Lee.  A:Yes,pleased to meet you.  B:Pleased to meet you,too.  A:Is this your first visit to Guangzhou?  B:Yes,I always wanted to come but I never had the chance.  A:Good,I can show you around while you're here.  Did you have an enjoyable flight?  B:Yes,it was fine,thanks.No delays or problems.  A:Good.Here,let me take your case.The car's just outside.Did you eat anything on the plane?  B:No,I wasn't hungry.  A:Well,what would you like to do?Shall we go to the restaurant or the hotel first?  B:To the restaurant,I think.  A:What sort of food do you like?We've got a good choice of restaurants here.  B:I'd like to try some Guangzhou local snacks.  A:Good,that's settled then.Let's go now.  接机英语口语900句(3)  A:Hello,are you Mr.Peter Chen?  B:Yes,I am.Do I know you?  A:Hi,Peter.My name is Michael,I am the assitant of Mr.Jiang who has been doing led business with you.Nice to mee you.  B:Oh,hi,Mike.Nice to meet you.How do you know it is me?  A:Well,I have seen your photo before.You look more handsome.  B:That is very sweet.Thanks  A:So how is your trip?I guess you had a trip over 6 hours.  B:Yeah,it is good,but kind of tired now.Luckiy we arrived safely.  A:Ok,we have booked a hotel for you in Tiantian spaceworld hotel.Priviate car is waiting outside the airport.Shall we go now?  B:That is very nice.We can go now.  A:Let me help you carry these stuff,I know you are very tired.  B:Thanks very much.I appreciate it a lot.  A:You are welcome.This way please.  接机英语口语900句(4)  Excuse me!Are you Mr.Johnson?打扰了,您是Johnson先生吗?  Yes,that's right.是的,我是.  No,you got the wrong person.不,您认错人了.  How do you do,Mr.Johnson!I am Tom,the salesman of the ABC company.  Johnson先生!我叫Tom,ABC公司的销售员.  How do you do,Tom!Glad to meet you.Tom.很高兴认识您.  I came to pick you up to your hotel.我是来接你去饭店的.  Thank you.You are very nice.你真好.  How was your trip?您旅途还好吗?  Very good.Thank you.很好,  Not very good.I was got air.不是很好,我晕机.  Do you feel better now?您现在好点了吗?  Yes,but I feel very tired.Because it's a very long trip.是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长.  Let's go and check in the hotel.让我们去饭店登记吧!  Let me help you with your luggage.让我帮您拿行李.  Please wait for me here.I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车.  接机英语口语900句(5)  Jay:Hi,are you Catherine?  Catherine:Yes,Jason,right?Nice to meet you.Welcome to Taiwan.  Jay:Thanks,good to meet you,too.  Catherine:You had a long flight,you must be tired.  Jay:Yes,and the food was horrible!  Catherine:Oh,sorry to hear that.But,don worry!Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat.First,lets get you to the hotel.  Jay:Great!How will we be getting there?  Catherine:My car is in the parking lot,lets go this way.Let me help you with your bags.  接机英语口语900句(6)  A:Hi,are you Catherine?  嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?  B:Yes,Jason,right?Nice to meet you.Welcome to Taiwan.  是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!  A:Thanks,good to meet you,too.  谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。  B:You had a long flight,you must be tired.  坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!  A:Yes,and the food was horrible!  嗯,而且食物相当难吃!  B:Oh,sorry to hear that.But,don worry!Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat.First,lets get you to the hotel.  喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!  A:Great!How will we be getting there?  太好了!我们要怎么去呢?  B:My car is in the parking lot,lets go this way.Let me help you with your bags.  我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。  更多精彩内容,点击英语口语好句子了解更多!
  出国旅游,下了飞机之后想去假日酒店,可又不知道英语怎么说,其实可以这样说,We're now staying at the Holiday Inn.How do we get to the airport?[我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?],是不是很简单呢?下面一起来看看100句常用英语口语吧。  Excuse me,where is the nearest gas station?打扰了,最近的加油站在哪里?  Go along this street to the traffic lights.沿着这条路走到交通灯那里。  Excuse me,but could you tell me the way to the railway station?打扰了,你可以告诉我去火车站怎么走吗?  The railway station?Just go down this street and turn left at the second corner.The station is at the end of that street.火车站?沿着这条街向南走,在第二个拐弯处向左转,火车站就在那条街的末尾处。  Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?  It's on the Fifth Avenue.在第五大街.  Would you find any other available flight to Tokyo?请你找其他有空位的班机去东京好吗?  Sure.We try our best.当然,我们尽力想办法。  Hello.I want to reconfirm our flight to London.你好,我要确认我去伦敦的班机。  Yes,sir.Did you call the airline?是的,先生,你打过电话给航空公司吗?  Good afternoon Miss.Are there plane tickets to San Francisco on the day after tomorrow?下午好,小姐.后天是否有去旧金山的飞机票?  Good afternoon Sir.I'll have a look at the time-table for you.I'm sorry but there aren't any direct flights available.下午好,先生.我给你看一下时刻表,很抱歉后天直达的飞机票已全部售完。  Good morning,Miss.Are there boat tickets to Miami on the first of September上午好,小姐.9月1日是否有去迈阿密的船票  Yes,there are.What cabin would you like?是的有。你要什么样的舱位。  Will you book a ticket to New York for me?能为我订一张去纽约的机票吗?  Yes,sir.When do you want to leave here?可以,想什么时候离开?  Could I make a reservation for Flight 10 to Tokyo?我可以预订去东京的10号航班吗?  I'm sorry,but everything is taken.对不起,满座了。  We would like to welcome you to Taiwan Airlines.Before the airplane takes off,please pay attention to the video clip on the flight security.欢迎搭乘台湾航空,在飞机起飞前,请注意看飞行安全事项。  The seats are pretty big even though we are in the economy-class section.虽然我们是在经济舱,座位还是蛮大的。  What a beautiful view.这风景真是太美了!  It sure is.The Grand Canyon is truly a masterpiece.No man could ever make anything like this.一点儿也不假。大峡谷真是大自然的杰作。世上谁有这个本事呢?  How was your self-help trip?你们的自助旅行怎么样?  Excellent.As soon as we landed,we boarded a bus to Disneyland.I love Mickey Mouse.Janet and I spent the entire first day going on all of the rides.一切都如愿,我们一下飞机就坐车去迪斯尼乐园,我喜欢米老鼠。吉尼特和我第一天全天都在乐园里坐各种乘坐装置游玩。  How many ports do we call at on our passage?我们一路上要在几个港口停留?  Four ports.4个港口。  It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。  Oh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?  We're now staying at the Holiday Inn.How do we get to the airport?我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?  We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well.Be sure to get on the bus before 7:30.我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。  Would you prefer a window or aisle seat?您比较喜欢靠窗还是靠走道的位置?  A window seat,please.请给我一个靠窗的位置。  Next,please.麻烦下一位。  Here are our passports and tickets.这是我们的护照和机票。  Excuse me,but I'm not feeling too well.I think I'm going to throw up.对不起,我不太舒服。我想我快吐了。  There's an airsickness bag behind the seat that's in front of you.在你前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。  Open your suitcase please.请打开你的手提箱。  Ok,here you are.好的,给你。  Ladies and gentlemen,our flight will be delayed for one hour due to the congestion of the airport.各位女士,各位先生,我们的班机因机场拥挤将会延误一个小时。  Excuse me,Miss.What did the announcement say?对不起,小姐。广播说些什么呢?  May I see your passport?我可以看一下你的护照吗?  Here it is.在这里。  What's the matter,sir?You look pale.怎么啦,先生?你看起来脸色苍白。  I feel dizzy and weak.And I'm having this pain in my ear.I think I am sick.我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。  Good morning,sir.Can I see your boarding pass,please?早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?  Here you are.给你。  I'm afraid I have lost my air ticket while I was shopping.我恐怕我是在购物时把机票遗失了。  I'm sorry to hear that.Did you check your shoulder bag carefully?听到此事我很遗憾,你有没有详细检查你的肩袋呢?  更多精彩内容,点击英语口语好句子了解更多!
  无论是出国旅游,还是出国留学,英语不好的话真的很糟糕,别着急,背熟这些,也许会少很多麻烦,快来一起看看出国英语口语100句吧。  出国英语口语100句-订机票  How much is the round trip?往返票多少钱?  The one-way ticket from San Francisco to Boston is$700.从旧金山到波士顿的单程票价为700美元。  Are they non-stop flight?它们是直达航班吗?  Is that a direct flight?请问是直飞的吗?  Yes.Direct to Paris.是的,这是直达巴黎的飞机。  That is not a direct flight.You need to transfer in Bangkok.那不是直飞的航班,你需要在曼谷转机。  I’d like to travel first-class,please.我想要头等舱。  出国英语口语100句-办理登机手续  When am I supposed to check in?我什么时候办理登机手续?  Where is the check-in counter for China Airlines?请问中华航空公司的登机柜台在哪里?  May I have your ticket and passport,please?请出示机票和护照,好吗?  I would like to check in.我要办理登机手续。  Do I have to pay the airport tax?我要付机场税吗?  An aisle seat,please.我要靠走道的座位。  I’m sorry,but there are no window seats available.很抱歉,已经没有靠窗的座位了。  出国英语口语100句-转机  Where can I check in?在哪里办理登机手续?  What is the gate number?在几号登机口登机?  How long will we stop here?我们在这里停留多久?  Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?在侯机室有免税店吗?  I’m in transit to...我是换机去...  出国英语口语100句-证件  Can I see your passport,please?请给我看看您的护照可以吗?  Is this line for non-residents?这个是非居民通道是吧?  how did you do on your IELTS exam?你的雅思考试考的怎么样?  fantastic!I got an overall score of eight.好极了!我最后的总分考了8分  I'd like to extend my visa for another two years.我要延长我的签证两年。  Are you on a tourist visa or a student visa?你是使用旅游签证还是学生签证的?  出国英语口语100句-参观景点  Can you tell me a little about Paris?能给我讲点巴黎的情况吗?  Sure.What do you expect to know?没问题。你想知道什么?  Tomorrow I'll take you to some places that I'm sure you will have interest in.明天我想带你们到几个地方去看看,我肯定你们会感兴趣的。  Where else haven't we been to yet?还有什么有趣的地方我们没去过?  What's this city famous for?这城市什么出名?  BTea and silk.茶和丝绸。  出国英语口语100句-问路  Pam,where's the closest ATM?帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?  It's not that far.Do you see that Yellow building over there?不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?  Excuse me.Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?  BWell,you can take the No.36 bus from here,but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。  Where are you going,Jane?简,你要去哪里?  I'm going to the hospital to see Susan.我想去医院看苏珊。  更多精彩内容,点击2018出国英语口语必备了解更多!
  出国旅游,相信大家说的最多的就是方向了,比如某某路怎么走,某某景点怎么去等等,问路时常用的方位词,East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straighton往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第一个转左/右的路。快来看看2018出国英语口语必备吧。  当你想问别人某个地方怎么去的时候,可以这么说,Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?[请问如何前往......?]比如机场,可以在后面加上airport,去公交车站,可以加上station,其它的也都是这样的用法,如果特别想去某个地方的话,现查词典,再套上这句也是可以的哦。  除了这么问的时候,我们有时候出国旅游还会问附近有什么好玩的,附近有没有餐厅等等,可以这样说Excuse me,Is there.......nearby?[请问附近有没有...?],比如医院,就可以加上a hospital,比如餐厅,a restaurant这些都是可以的。  把护照和机票递给工作人员,对方可能会问:  How many luggages are you checking in?(有多少件托运行李?)  Do you have a carry on?(有手提行李没?)  Can you place your baggage up here?(请把行李放上来[传送带/小盒子]。)  出票前可能会问:  Do you prefer window or aisle?(想靠窗还是靠走廊?)  如果对方不问你,但是你想找个靠窗座位,可以说:  Can I have a seat closest to the window?  最后,对方给你登机牌,会告诉你登机门号和时间:  如果行李超重了,对方会说Your luggage is overweight.  选餐时,你选chicken还是beef此类的.....你就说:  Chicken please.一切OK.  如果要在飞机上填入境表,没有笔可以说:  Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?  如果要找个人换座,可以说:  Would it be possible to change seats with someone?  机场广播一般不用听懂,乘务员可能会提醒你:  Please fasten your seat belt.(请系紧安全带)。  Excuse me,please.I am looking for the museum/gallery/park/river/shopping mall/city centre.  打扰一下,我找不到去某博物馆、美术馆、公园、河、商场、市中心的路了。  How far is it from here?  离这里有多远?  Is it possible to walk there?  可以走得到吗?  What is the best way to get there?  怎样去那里最方便?  Can I take a taxi/bus/train/boat?  可以打车、乘公交车、乘火车、坐船过去吗?  Where is the nearest taxi rank/bus stop/train station/peir?  最近的出租车候车站、公交车站、火车站、码头在哪里?  Can you show me on the map?  可以在地图上指给我看吗?  What is the name of this street?  这条街叫什么?  Can you tell me where the nearest toilets are?  请问附近有厕所吗?  Can you tell me where the nearest ATM/cash machine is?  请问附近有自动取款机吗?  点餐的话可以这么说,比如想看下菜单,可以Could I see the menu,please?[可以给我看一下菜单吗?],不知道吃什么的时候,可以问问他们的招牌菜,What is the house specialty?[你们的招牌菜是什么?]。  住宿和购物可以这么说。  How much is it per night?  每晚费用为多少?  Does it include tax and service charge?  费用是否包含税与服务费?  I'd like to stay for two nights.  我想要停留两晚。  Can I book a double room?  我可以订一间双人间吗?  I'd like a room with a view.  我想要景观好的房间。  I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.  我有预约,想办理住宿登记。  When do you start serving in the morning?  早上几点开始供餐?  What's the reception number?  前台号码是什么?  Hello,I need a pillow/quilt/cup/glass...  您好,我需要一个枕头/被子/杯子/玻璃杯。  The toilet/light/hair dryer/shower head here doesn't work.  房间里马桶/灯/吹风机/花洒坏了。  Check out,please.  退房,谢谢。  Can I check my baggage here?  我可以把行李寄存在这里吗?  Thank you,I'm just looking.  谢谢,我随便看看。  Could you show me the other color?  可以给我看另一个颜色吗?  I need a bigger size/smaller size.  我要大一码/小一码。  Can you make it a little cheaper?  能便宜点么?  I can get a little cheaper at another place.  我在另一家买能更便宜。  Can I get a special price if I buy in bulk?  买多的话有优惠吗?  I want to but some lipstick.Do you have YSL products?  我想买口红,有YSL的产品吗?  I like this.I'll take it.  这个不错,我要这个。  Can I pay it with the Credit Card?  我能用信用卡付账吗?  Can I have the receipt,please?  请给我收据。  对于有一点基础英语底子的,出国旅游不是很困难,如果是零基础的话,不妨多学习学习,多做点准备哦,更多精彩内容,点击英语口语好句子了解更多!
  相信大家都会听到地道、标准、典型、或优美的句子摘抄下来。如果真的要背下来这些句子,可以.将每一个摘抄的句子分别记在不同卡片或纸条上随身携带,随时取出尽量做到大声、快速、清晰地读几遍。经常回忆所记的句子,积累到一定的量就可以成为自己的句子库了,以下是小编整理的英语口语好句子,以供大家参考。  1.Get lost.滚开!  2.My treat.我请客。  3.So do I.我也一样。  4.This way.这边请。  5.How dare you!你敢!  6.Leave me alone.走开。  7.Mind you!请注意!听着!  8.Use your head.动动脑筋。  9.Let's face it.面对现实吧。  10.I made a mistake.我弄错了。  11.Stop complaining!别发牢骚!  12.It's up to date.这个很时兴。  13.I've done my best.我已尽力了。  14.Keep up the good work.再接再厉。  15.I should be delighted.我很乐意。  16.It is my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。  17.I don't think I can.我想我不行。  18.What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?  19.It will do you good.这会对你有好处。  20.You're really killing me!真是笑死我了!  21.Just to be on the safe side.为安全起见。  22.Let's get to the point.让我们言归正传。  23.Let's call it a day.我们今天就到这儿吧。  24.You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!  25.The rumor had no basis.那谣言没有根据。  26.You mustn't aim too high.你不可好高骛远。  27.I don't know much about that.我没有经验。  28.The child sobbed sadly.小孩伤心地抽泣着。  29.I'd rather not,actually.实际上我不希望这样。  30.He looked at her in surprise.他看到她很惊讶。  31.You shouldn't have done that!你真不应该那样做!  32.I've had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。  33.Don't take it to heart.别往心里去,别为此而忧虑伤神。  34.Please hurry up or we'll be late.请快点走,否则我们会迟到的。  35.I don't think you have touched the vital point.我觉得你没说到点子上。  36.Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。  37.She is well-build.她的身材真棒。  38.You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。  39.Just because.没有别的原因。  40.It isn't the way I hoped it would be.这不是我所盼望的。  41.It was love at frist sight.一见钟情。  42.I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。  43.You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。  44.You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。  45.It was most careless of me.我太粗心了。  46.What are you trying to say?你到底想说什么?  47.Don't be silly.别胡闹了。  48.I am not available.我正忙着。  49.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要。  50.Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。  51.It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。  52.I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。  53.How strong are your glasses?你近视多少度?  54.You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。  55.Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。  56.I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。  57.You will never guess.你永远猜不到。  58.No one could do anything about it.众人对此束手无措。  59.I saw something deeply disturbing.深感事情不妙。  60.Money is a good servant but a bad master.要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。  61.I don't want to be a third wheel.我不想当电灯泡。  62.Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?  63.How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?  64.You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。  65.I'd bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。  66.A piece of one's mind.直言不讳。  67.Don't shift responsibility onto others.不要把责任推卸到别人身上。  68.You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。  69.I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅。  70.It's up to you.(由你决定。)  71.I envy[羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)  72.How can I get in touch with you?  73.Where can I wash my hands?(请问洗手间在哪里?)  74.What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)  75.Where are you headed[朝…方向行进]?(你要到哪里去?)  76.I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)  77.What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)  78.It’s a small world.(世界真小!)10.It’s my treat[请客、款待]this time.(这次我请客!)  79.The sooner the better.越快越好。  80.When is the most convenient[方便的;便利的]time for you?  81.How are you doing?(你好吗?)  82.I‘m doing great(我过得很好)  83.What‘s up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)  84.Nothing special(没什么特别的)  85.Hi Long time no see(嗨,好久不见了)  86.So far so good(到目前为止,一切都好)  87.Things couldn‘t be better(一切顺利)  88.How about yourself?(你自己呢?)  89.Today is a great day(今天是个好日子)  90.Are you making progress?(有进展吗?)  91.May I have your name,please?(请问尊姓大名?)  92.I‘ve heard so much about you(久仰大名)  93.I hope you‘re enjoying your staying here(希望你在这里过得愉快)  94.Let‘s get together again(改天再聚聚)  95.That‘s a great idea!(好主意!)  96.Please say hello to your mother for me(请代我向你母亲问好)  97.I‘m glad to have met you(很高兴遇到你)  98.Don‘t forget us(别忘了我们)  99.Keep in touch(保持联系)  100.I had a wonderful time here(我在这里度过了难忘的时光)  101.Have a nice weekend(周末愉快)  102.Same to you(彼此彼此)  103.Nice talking to you(很高兴与你聊天)  104.Take care of yourself(自己当心/照顾好你自己)  105.Thank you for everything(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切)  106.Thank you all for coming(谢谢光临)  107.I appreciate your help(我感谢你的帮助)  108.You‘re always welcome(别客气/不用谢)  109.Forget it(算了吧)  110.It was my pleasure(不用谢)  111.I made a mistake(我弄错了)  112.I‘m terribly sorry(实在抱歉)  113.I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)  114.I feel terrible(我感觉糟透了)  115.It‘s not your fault(那不是你的错)  116.Sorry to bother/have bothered you(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了)  117.What do you do?(你做什么工作?)  118.How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)  119.I like it a lot(我很喜欢)  120.I like reading and listening to music(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐)  121.What‘s wrong?(怎么回事?)  122.What happened?(发生什么事了?)  123.I hope nothing is wrong(我希望一切顺利)  124.I know how you feel(我知道你的感受)  125.Sorry to hear that(听到这个消息我很难受)  126.Come on,you can do that(来吧,你能做到的)  127.Use your head(动动脑筋)  128.You did a great job(你赶得很好)  129.That‘s very nice of you(你真好)  130.I‘m very proud of you(我为你感到自豪)  131.I like your style(我喜欢你的风格)  132.I love you guys(我爱你们)  133.How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?)  134.You look great!(你看上去棒极了!)  135.That‘s fantastic!(那真是棒极了!)  136.That‘s really something(那真是了不起!)  137.It‘s a pleasure working with you(与您合作很愉快)  138.Congratulations on you success(祝贺你的成功)  139.I‘d like to propose a toast(我提议干杯!)  140.Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?)  141.I‘ve been dying to see you(我非常想见到你)  142.I‘m crazy about you(我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒)  143.I love you with all my heart(我全心全意爱你!)  144.You‘re everything to me(你是我的一切!)  145.You‘re in love!(你恋爱了!)  146.I‘m tired of working all day(整日工作使我厌烦)  147.You work too much(你做得太多了)  148.Money will come and go(钱乃身外之物)  149.Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)  150.Have you got it?(明白了吗?)  151.I‘ve got it(我懂了)  152.I can‘t afford that(我承担/买不起)  153.I did it,I‘m so happy now(我做到了,现在我很满意  154.I don‘t care(不关我的事/我不管)  155.I don‘t think so(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用)  156.I guess so(我想是吧)  157.I have no other choice(我别无选择)  158.I will do my best!(我会尽力的!)  159.I mean it(我是认真的)  160.I‘m so scared(我怕极了)  161.It‘s hard to say(难说)  162.It‘s a long story(说来话长/一言难尽)  163.It‘s a small world(世界真小)  164.It‘s against the law!(那是违法的!)  165.It‘s a good opportunity!(好机会!)  166.It‘s dangerous!(危险!)  167.May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?)  168.No doubt about it(毫无疑问)  169.That‘s bullshit!(废话!)  170.Think it over(仔细考虑一下)  171.//d.sinaimg.cn///.jpg  172.Time will tell(时间会证明的)  173.What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!)  174.Whatever you say!(随便你!)  175.You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!)  176.You have my word!(我保证!)  177.Tough job,tough day,tough world Life is not always sweet That‘s life!(艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界生活并不总是甜蜜的这就是生活!)  178.I need some sleep(我需要睡眠)  179.Take it easy(别紧张)  180.Just relax(放松一下)  181.Zip your fly!(闭嘴!)  更多精彩内容,点击成人英文培训机构怎么选了解更多!
  在英文面试中,通过一分钟自我介绍,面试官可以快速获取对你的第一印象,从你的衣着、长相、言行举止等等,考查你的语言组织能力,逻辑思维能力,以及沟通能力等,看你是否能达到该公司制定的标准,对于面试者来说,一分钟英语自我介绍可以缓解尴尬的气氛,也能通过这个缓解很好的向面试官展示你的两点,从而给面试官留下不错的第一印象,那么,在一分钟自我介绍英语口语该说些什么,要注意什么,才能最大化给面试官留下深刻的印象呢?小编整理了一分钟自我介绍英语口语,希望能够帮助到大家学以致用。  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(1)  Good morning,my dear classmates and teacher.It's my great honor to introduce myself to you here.My name is XX(你的名字),I'm from No.X(学校名)middle school.I'm a XX(年龄用你的)-year-old boy/girl(自己选择性别).Generally speaking,I am a hard working student do the thing(that)I'm interested in.In my spare time,I often read books.I like watching movies and listening to music when I'm free.I pride myself on my drawing.Well,I'm an easy-going person.But I'm also a lazy boy that I don't like doing some sports.So,I want to erase myself.Now we are face to face,I want to face myself to start of something new,I will show you something new to see.Well,I just want to share with you,and I'm looking forward to making friends with you.So,let's be good friends!In the end,thank you for giving me the chance to introduce myself.That's all,thank you!  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(2)  How are you,I call XX.This year is 22 years old.Graduate from XXXX college.The profession is a calculator multimedia.I am one is bright,optimism,there is the person of responsibility.A fondness for plays basketball,computer,listen to music,etc..Thankful your company gives me this the opportunity of the personal interview!  I'm very glad to join in the interviw.First,let me introduce myself to you.My name is Lin YA Qian,I'm 20 years old,I come from Zhe Jiang,and I'm an outgoing girl,I like philosophy and sport.Oh yes,I hope that I can do something for the Beijing Olympics.If you give me the great chance,I won't let you disappoint.Ok,that's all.I hope that you are satisfied with me,thank you!  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(3)  Hello!I'm XX,I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.I’m 22 years old and in good health.After graduation from XXXXa middle school,I have studied IT for many years.I am a better man.Do well in personal responsibility,I am good at both operating a PC,I like palying basketball.computer and listening to the music.I’m interested in the position.  I want very much to be accepted by your company.I’ll work hard if I can be a member in your company.  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(4)  I am very happy to introduce myself here.I was born in Liaoning Province.I graduated from Nankai University and majored in International Trade.I like music and reaing books,especially economical books.It is my honor to apply this job.I hope I can realise my dream in our company.Please give me a chance.Thank you very much  it is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING.My major is international trade.I was graduated in Nankai University.My hobby lies in the music and reading,especially like economics.  i am glad that i can take part in this interview and i am sincerely hope that i can join this company to realize my dream.please give my a chance.Thank you.  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(5)  Good monring.It's a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself.My name is Philip Wong,and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative.  My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position.I studied marketing as an undergrad here in Taiwan,and in 1985,I received my MBA from the University of Texas School of Business.For five years now,I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for magic kitchen Supplies.  Action Appliances is a forward-looking company.I am aware that you are expanding into new markets,particularly in the U.S.Thus you are going to need aggressive,take-charge sales representatives.At magic Kitchen,during my five years there,we expanded our U.S market share by 25%.This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products.  A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity.I look forward to becoming part of the Action team.Thank you.  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(6)  My name is......,born in 1988,I am from the beautiful coastal city of Tianjin,in school I have learned during the professional is a professional Chinese medicine,Chinese medicine has also made the qualification certificate transfers,my self-evaluation is a strong professional knowledge,honest and trustworthy people to work,his enthusiasm,vibrant,generous,has a strong sense of responsibility and dedication,but also greater pressure to bear,until I have a number of work experience and experience,hope to join your company's work team!This is my brief account of their own!Thanks!  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(7)  Hello,everyone.Here comes your friend,XXX(你的名字)You may think what?We are not friends!Don't worry,I'm a super easy-going person,and I love helping others when they meet troubles.Oh,the most important thing is that I know how to make you happy!So I believe we will soon become good friends!  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(8)  Honourable Judges,Ladies and gentlemen,good afternoon/morning!I have been falling in love with Japanese/Russian since my girlhood.When I hear someone is talking Japanese/Russian,I am intoxicated with the sound as I was listening to music.It's my dream to master this language for many years.I am glad to have this chance to realize my dream.Big brothers and big sisters who had been in colleges told me that study is actually to acquire the ability of learning.And I believe that I have the power.I am not a frivolous,lazy,fickle man!On the contrary I have discipline and faith and I dot the I's and cross the t's while doing the work.After systematic learning,I believe that one day I can communicate with other people freely in Japanese/Russian and be proud of it.Give me a chance,you will get a surprise.Thank you!  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(9)  Good morning.I am glad to be here for this interview.I’m XX and I have been working as a XX at XX for...years since my graduation from XX University.During my undergraduate years,I developed an interest in XX.Then I took several selective courses on XX and read a lot of literature in this field.However,it is one thing to study XX theory in university,but another to put theory into practice.That’s why I decide to be a XX to enrich both my XX knowledge and practical experiences.!  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(10)  Hello,everybody.I am ning cai chen from beijing,i am working for an agent for a electric company in beijing.it is about five months since i came to the united states,and i miss my family very much.it'll be several months before they come here,and i hope to continue to have an enjoyable single life till then.thanks.  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(11)  My name is ________.I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________.There are ________ people in my family.My father works in a computer company.And my mother is a housewife.I am the youngest one in my family.  In my spare time,I like to read novels.I think reading could enlargemy knowledge.As for novels,I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master.In addition to reading,I also like to play PC games.A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning.But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds.I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.  一分钟自我介绍英语口语(12)  Good afternoon and nice to see you at this sunny afternoon.  I am very glad to be here for interview.  My name is YYX.I come from DLUFL and my major is english special lised in business.  Computer,books,films and climbing moutains are my favourite.  I have been a class president for nearly 4 years,and I also have been an interpreter at Dalian Garment Fair for twice.  I think all these exprience and my responsibility,creating thinking and passion would make me qualify for this job.  And what's more,my laptop computer is HP,so I have a better way to recgonize HP.  I believe that it would be a challenge and a chance for me to be a HP man.  That's all,Thank you so much!  & & & & 最后,在一分钟自我介绍英语口语中,要对自己有一个全方位的认识,可以从自己的性格特点来说,不要一定要建立在诚实的基础之上,比如面试外贸销售,开朗的性格就很容易受到欢迎,也就是面试的岗位和自身的特点非常符合,然后再讲一些跟应聘岗位相关的工作经历,通过一些案例和成功经验来介绍,赢取面试官最大的好感,证明自身的硬实力。& & & &同时,在面试之前做好相应的准备,对面试的岗位有一个全面的认知,通过各种方式了解你所应聘的岗位要求、职责、需要具备的条件有哪些等,在这样一分钟自我介绍英语口语中,能够间接的证明个人的实力,也能充分说明自己很适合这个岗位,如果可能的话,可以做到非我不可的状态,这就需要大家努力了。更多精彩内容,点击英语面试口语对话实例了解更多!
  成人英语培训机构哪家好?成人英语培训尤其要注意时间的利用,因为每个成年人都有工作要忙,或者家庭要忙,要好好的利用业余时间学英语,制定出业务时间学英语的计划表,详细的安排出业余时间要学习的内容,下面来一起看看成人英语培训机构哪家好?这里有给你最优解,你要找的内容都在这里了。  成人学英语有两个特点,除了时间少之外,还有一点就是,学习英语的方向有针对性,比如职场的需求,随着公司的发展,很多人都感觉到自己的英语不够用,或者干脆就是跟不上发展的节奏了,所以想到学英语,这里就要求学英语要实用性,可以应用到工作之中,所以小编推荐引领英语,多元化的课程,实用性更强,针对性提高,学习效果更好,当然了,也可以到引领英语体验正式课程,真正感受一番是否适合自己。  在面对成百上千家成人英语培训机构时,大家可能不知所措,会迷茫,不知道该如何选择,其实完全可以根据自己的需求来,比如职场需求,就可以找一家专门做职场英语培训的,可以在网上搜索职场英语培训,相信大家不难找到自己需要的答案,如今有些企业为了能够融入到全球化的步伐中,对于员工的英语水平有一定的要求,有些个人也为了自己的就业范围和晋升机会更好还有就是出国英语,有的是为了旅游,有的是为了留学,无论哪种目的,若都是有一定基础的话可以先到小

我要回帖

更多关于 look与looks的区别 的文章

随机推荐