麻烦哪位大神有岛国的网站给我用英语翻译出下面的话

麻烦大神们帮我翻译下面这句英语,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦大神们帮我翻译下面这句英语,谢谢!
Most of the time this sentence comes before news that is really upsetting.
多数时候,这句话后,便是一个令人不快的消息。
采纳率:100%
大多数时候,这句话通常在令人难过的消息之前先来到
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。哪位大神帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语呀谢谢!_百度知道
哪位大神帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语呀谢谢!
哪位大神帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语呀谢谢!在此之前我从未见过任何一个学校像它这样的包容和开放
我有更好的答案
I have never seen a school as comprehensive and open like it before.
采纳率:56%
来自团队:
I have never seen any school like this before, inclusive and open
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。麻烦各位,帮我用(英语)翻译一下
麻烦各位,帮我用(英语)翻译一下我家里没有面包了.这句话的英文请翻译一下..我是初学者.. 给各位添麻烦了很抱歉.麻烦帮忙一下. 谢谢.
There is no bread at my home.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《麻烦各位,帮我用(英语)翻译一下》相关的作业问题
元旦(1月1日) New Year's Day   春节(农历一月一日) the Spring Festival   元宵节(农历一月十五日) the Lantern Festival   国际劳动妇女节(3月8日) International Working Women's Day   植树节(3月12日) Arbo
you know .what i expect is not only getting there
Thank you very much for giving me this chance to be interviewed.I know I am not very qualified for this job.But if I am given this job,I will double my efforts
I don't remember her name,But I remember who she is.I can't recall her name,But I remember the things happend between us.
Distinguished guests , let‘s raise our glass and extend a Happy Birthday to my mother !楼主请注意几点:1,“我请各位来宾举起你们手中的酒杯,陪我一起祝我的妈妈生日快乐!”这句话的中文是没有问题,但是翻译成英文,就不能字对字的翻译,要
fourteen thousand five hundred and forty-nineone hundred and twenty-eight thousand nine hundredfive million three hundred and seventy-nine thousand six hundred
应该是 チクショウ 写汉字就是 畜生
we must watch out for others' snares/traps,because/since once we get trapped we can hardly survive.语法肯定正确!能力有限!
English is a second language that is being used worldwide.English do work out if we meet some foreigners and have to serve them.
You locked your memory deep in your heart.I wiped away the dust over it but didn't dare to open.
My name is XXX,you can call me XXX,I'm 18 years old form XXX,My english name is Sherry and there are four members in my family:my father ,my mother,my elder bro
My smile makes me more handsome but how I could!
规格:1.Specification ...商品的规格(Specification)是指用来反映商品品质的若干主要指标,如成份、含量、纯度、长短、大小、粗细等.2.Size ...概况:45678 电压(Volts):220V功率(HP):0.8kW规格(Size):660*466*610mm特性:造形美观,四面采用高
The air is not good
You should wait for the people, will not let you wait too long 再问: 谢谢~ 再答: 不客气
If give me a chance to choose,then I will choose never meet you!
my friend,i am so sorry,cause i can't forget her,so,i wanna make myself try to forget her.
Slumbering,I know not the spring dawn is peeping,春眠不觉晓But everywhere the singing birds are cheeping. 处处闻啼鸟
1.We have told the police everything relevant.2.The baby can't crawl,let alone walk.3.They refused to provide us with all information we needed.4.The film is ba请用英语翻译下面的话“我有时候真的很想揍他”用英语怎么说?拜托各位大神_百度知道
请用英语翻译下面的话“我有时候真的很想揍他”用英语怎么说?拜托各位大神
我想写QQ空间,所以麻烦一下
我有更好的答案
Sometimes I really want to beat him记得采纳啊
采纳率:63%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交