求一个3分钟的英文小短文薛之谦

急求英文演讲短文 三分钟左右_百度知道
急求英文演讲短文 三分钟左右
以下话题任选其一:1.knowledge,skill and ability2.My interpretation of a harmounious society3.Roles advertisements play today十万火急!尽快 先谢谢大家了!
My interpretation of a harmounious societyHi,everyone. My topic for today is :my interpretation of a harmonious society.What I mean by a harmonious society is one in which everyone loves and cares for everyone else. It's a society where all are honest and helpful
as well when one is in trouble.It's a society where we see good public order, noble virtues and everyone is doing his best to construct a highly harmonious community. As we all know, to get rid of the past bad habits overnight is really hard and even impossible. However,we should all work like one towards building such a society,little by little and day by day. In the past few years,as far as I can remember,I have seen an increasingly improving environment around us. People have become more and more friendly to one another,and traffic has got much better than before,and our living space has changed for the better, even the river has been far less polluted where the fish are returning.To sum up ,my interpretation of a harmonious society is this: people are civilised to a greater extent with our living suuroundings ideally improved ,and the earth truly becoming home to all the animals and plants sharing it in harmony.
Thank you.
采纳率:57%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
演讲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁有比较好的英语介绍自己的短文?念起来最好是2—3分钟的(初二)
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;书面表达 学校实施课程改革以来.同学们拾回了许多快乐时光.请根据要求.以“A Happy Weekend 为题.用英语写一篇短文.向全班同学简要介绍你上星期六是怎样度过的. 要求: 1.内容包括:地点,,(4)感受, 2.词数:80左右.开头部分已给出.不计入总词数, 3.短文中不得出现真实的人名.校名和地名. 参考词汇:see a movie, climb a 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
学校实施课程改革以来,同学们拾回了许多快乐时光。请根据要求,以“A Happy Weekend”为题,用英语写一篇短文,向全班同学简要介绍你上星期六是怎样度过的。
1.内容包括:(1)具体时间;(2)地点;(3)事件(做了什么事情);(4)感受;
2.词数:80左右,开头部分已给出,不计入总词数;
3.短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名。
参考词汇:see a movie, climb a mountain, play basketball, visit friends, excited
A Happy Weekend
I had a happy day last Saturday._________________________________
答案:解析:
  答案:参考范文
A Happy Weekend
  I had a happy day last Saturday.I got up early in the morning.After a quick breakfast, I went to visit some good friends.We went to climb a mountain where we sang and played games the whole morning.In the afternoon, we played basketball in our school playground.In the evening, we went to see a movie.It was a story about exploring.What a happy day I had!I was so excited that I couldn’t fall asleep until it was late at night.(79words)
  一、评分原则
  1.本题总分为15分,按五个档次给分。评分时,先根据文章内容要点、应用词汇、语法结构的准确性及上下文的连贯性初步确定其所属档次,然后根据拼写、书写和词数等情况调整档次,最后给分;
  2.拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受;如书写较差以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。
  3.词数少于60的,从总分中减去2分;
  4.参考词汇可以全部用上,也可选用其中一两个或使用其它词汇。
  二、内容要点
  1.具体时间;
  2.地点;
  3.上周六所做的事情(此项为短文的重点,可以写几件事情,也可以详细叙述一件事);
  4.感受。
  三、各档次的给分范围和要求
  第五档13-15分:能写出全部要点,行文连贯,语言基本无误,完全达到写作要求。
  第四档10-12分:能写出全部要点,行文基本连贯,语言有少量错误,基本达到写作要求。
  第三档07-9分:能写出大部分要点,语言虽有较多错误,尚能达意。
  第二档04-6分:能写出基本要点,语言错误多,未达到写作要求。
  第一档00-3分:只写出一、二个句子,语言错误多。
  0分:未表达任何与本题内容有关的信息,只字未写。
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:英语学习手册 七年级(下)
书面表达。
用5~8句话叙述上周末你们一家人的活动。
来源:2009年山东省德城区中考英语试题
提示:假如你叫王平,参加了学校的“有烦恼向谁说?”的调查活动(a survey)。
调查结果:1、大多数向同学、朋友说(理由:年龄相仿,容易交流和理解)
2、一些向老师、家长说(理由:经验丰富、可以得到帮助)
3、少数自己独立解决(理由:不愿与人交流,难以与人相处)
请你根据中文提示用英语给某报社编辑写一封信(信的开头与结尾已经给出),说明情况并提出你自己的观点。字数60-80词左右,不必逐句翻译,可适当发挥。
Dear Editor,
  I am a Grade 9 student.Recently we have made a survey-“To whom do you go when in trouble?”Here are the results.
来源:2006年浙江省舟山中考英语试卷
为了迎接父亲节的到来,《21世纪报》(21*Century)正在开展有关“父子(女)亲情”的征文活动。
假如你叫周泰(Zhou Tai),下列几幅图片描述的是你和父亲之间发生的一件往事,请你根据图片及所给文字信息,展开合理想象,写一篇短文,并谈谈你现在对此事的感想。
要求:1.语句通顺,行文连贯,书写整洁;
2.字数不少于60;
3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。
提示词:net bar, think of, feel sorry
  Father’s Day is coming, I’m going to tell a story between my father and me.One day________________________________
来源:浙江省舟山市2006年中考英语试卷
为了迎接父亲节的到来,《21世纪报》(21*Century)正在开展有关“父子(女)亲情”的征文活动。假如你叫周泰(Zhou Tai),下列几幅图片描述的是你和父亲之间发生的一件往事,请你根据图片及所给文字信息,展开合理想象,写一篇短文,并谈谈你现在对此事的感想。
要求:1.语句通顺,行文连贯,书写整洁;
2.字数不少于60;
3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。
提示词:net bar, think of, feel sorry
Father’s Day is coming, I’m going to tell a story between my father and me.One day
来源:2009年江苏省连云港市中考英语试题
5月26日,“2009连云港之夏”开幕式在连岛举行,成千上万的游客参加了开幕式。假设你应邀参加了本次活动,请根据下列表格中的内容,以“  ”为题用英语写一篇短文,介绍开幕式系列活动并谈谈你的感受。
注意:1.短文应包括所给内容要点,可适当发挥,使文章连贯
2.词数100左右,短文开头已给出,不记入总词数
3.文中不得提及考生所在的学校及自己的姓名
4.参考词汇,开幕式生态海宾城市ecological seaside city
A Tour to the Lianyungang Summer 2009
On May 26th, the Lianyungang Summer 2009 Opening Ceremony was held in Liandao Thousands of tourists, including me, attended it.
假如你是学校“Teenager Hotline”栏目的主持人(Jenny),请你根据上表的记录,选择其中的一位同学,并结合自己的实际经验和体会,给他(她)提出具体建议并说明原因。字数100词左右。
来源:2006年江西省中等学校招生考试英语试卷
假设你是林华,今天在学校的公告栏上看到下面一则海报。现在请你写一封e-mail给你的好朋友Sam,一个集邮爱好者,告诉他有关海报的内容,并邀请他和你一起去参观邮票展。
注意:1.词数不少于80,开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。
2.根据内容要点适当发挥,注意行文连贯。
3.参考词汇:交换-exchange
来源:2010年黑龙江省鸡西市中考英语试题
幸福是什么?幸福是父母为你营造的温馨的家,幸福是老师望向你的赞许的目光,幸福是孤独时朋友送来的一杯奶茶,幸福是……请以My happiness为话题,写一件曾经发生过的令你感到幸福的事情。
要求:条理清晰,语言流畅,用词准确,字迹工整,80-100词。
注意:文中不能出现考生真实姓名、校名和老师名,否则不给分
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
谁给我一个英语小短文?2-3分钟能说完的.而且是初一的.我都能会读...
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
.Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服.我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香.享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好.大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天.
2.Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love. `` 今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱.不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,呵呵,真的是很开心.我爱我的父母,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了.
A farmer has five sons.They are Ted,Bob,Tom,John and Bill. John has no elder brother. He was four years older when his first younger brother was born. The number of Tom's elder brothers is equal to his younger brothers. Bill will be twenty-one years old next year, and he is five years older than Bob. Bob is two years younger than Tom. Ted was sad because he has no younger brother. There are twelve years between him and John.
一个农民有5个儿子.他们是Ted,Bob,Tom,John 和 Bill.John没有比他大的哥哥,他比第一个出生的比他小的那个弟弟大4岁,Tom哥哥的数量和他的弟弟的数量是一样的(就是他是老三)Bill 明年就21岁了,他比Bob大5岁,比Tom小2岁,Ted因为没有弟弟而难过 Ted 和John之间差了12岁
3.I work for 7up"! 我可是在七喜公司工作呀 Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"! 四个好朋友在医院里碰面了,他们的妻子正在生产.护士过来对第一个男人说:"恭喜,你得了双胞胎."男人说:"多奇怪呀,我是明尼苏达双子队的经理."过了一会儿,护士过来对第二个男人说:"恭喜,你得了三胞胎."男人很喜欢:"嗯,又巧了.我是3M公司的董事."最后,护士跑来对第三个男人说: "恭喜,你得了2对双胞胎."男人很开心地说:"真令人啼笑皆非,我为四季宾馆工作."他们三个都很高兴,但第四个伙伴急得像热锅上的蚂蚁,咒骂上帝并用头撞墙.他们问他有什么不对劲,他回答道:"什么不对劲?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!" 4.Five Hundred Times 五百遍 In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge's eye. "You are a school teacher, eh?" said he. "Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times." 在中西部一个大城市的交通法庭里,一位年轻女士被带到法官面前,她由于开车闯红灯被开了罚单.女士向法官解释,她是一名学校老师,请求法官马上处理她的案子,以便可以赶回去上课.法官眼中闪过一丝狡黠,说道:“你是学校的老师,对吗?女士,我马上要实现我毕生的愿望了.在那张桌子旁坐下,写‘我开车闯了红灯’500遍.” 5. Second language A mother mouse was out for a stroll with her babies when she spotted a cat crouched behind a bush. She watched the cat, and the cat watched the mice. Mother mouse barked fiercely, "Woof, woof, woof!" The cat was so terrified that it ran for it's life. Mother mouse turned to her babies and said, "Now, do you understand the value of a second language?" 一只母老鼠带着孩子出来散步,突然她看见一只猫正在灌木丛中虎视耽耽. 母老鼠向着猫叫道:“汪,汪,汪”,猫听了非常害怕,拼命跑走了. 母老鼠回过头洋洋自得的对孩子说:“现在你知道外语的重要性了吧.”
.6.It is half past five,School is over.Vicky comes back.His mother is not at home and the door is closed.His brother Jim likes sports.He is playing football in the school.His sister Becky likes music and she is singing with her friends. Mrs Hyde comes back with a basket on her arm.Vicky sees his mother and runs to help her carry it.They come in and the girl finds there are three cakes in a bag. They are her favorite food and she wants to eat them. "The other two are for Jim and Becky,"says his mother. "You can have one." "But I am hungry now,Mum."says the girl,"May I have two?" "Yes,you can ."Says the mother,"Go and cut yours in half." 现在是5:30,放学了.Vicky回来了.他的妈妈不在家而且门是关着的.他的哥哥Jim喜欢做运动.他正在学校踢足球.他的姐姐Becky喜欢音乐,她正在和她的朋友一起唱歌. Hyde太太回来时拿着一个篮子.Vicky看见了他的妈妈然后跑过去帮她拿篮子.他们进来,这个女孩发现包里有3个蛋糕.这是她最喜欢的食物,她想吃. "另外两个是给Jim和Becky的."她妈妈说."你可以吃一个.""但是我现在饿了妈妈."这个女孩说."我能吃两个么?""是的你可以."妈妈说."去把你的切成两半." 7.A Supermarket Near our school there is a supermarket. There are a lot of things in it. You can buy school things, like exercise books, rulers, pens, color pencils, erasers, maps and so on. You can buy drinks, vegetables, fruits, and other kinds of food. Some of them are cheap while some are expensive. On the second floor is the clothing section and there you can find different kinds of clothes. The supermarket is open twelve hours a day : from 9:00 a. m. to 9:00 p.m. The workers in the supermarket are very friendly and they can help you find what you want. On Saturdays and Sundays, the market is full of people. 一家超市 我们学校附近有一家超市.里面有好多东西.你可以买到学习用品,比如练习本、尺子、钢笔、彩色铅笔、橡皮和地图等等.你可以买饮料、蔬菜、水果和各种食品.有一些商品很便宜,而有一些却很贵.超市的二楼是服装区.在那儿,你可以见到各种各样的服装. 这家超市每天营业12小时,从上午9:00到晚上9:00.里面的工作人员狠热情,他们可以帮助你找到你要买的东西. 每到星期六和星期天,这里就挤满了顾客. 看看有没有合适的吧,希望对你有帮助!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码三分钟英语小故事求一篇英语小故事,三分钟左右的,不要太长太短,明天比赛啦
三分钟英语小故事求一篇英语小故事,三分钟左右的,不要太长太短,明天比赛啦
少儿英语小故事--猴子捞月(中英文对照)One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿.He looks in the well and shouts :它往井里一瞧,高喊道:“Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!” “噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!” An older monkeys runs over,takes a look,and says,一只大猴子跑来一看,说,“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!” “糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!” And olderly monkey comes over.老猴子也跑过来.He is very surprised as well and cries out:他也非常惊奇,喊道:“The moon is in the well.” “糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!” A group of monkeys run over to the well .一群猴子跑到井边来,They look at the moon in the well and shout:他们看到井里的月亮,喊道:“The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!” “月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!” Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch .然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上,And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.拉住大猴子的脚,All the other monkeys follow his suit,其他的猴子一个个跟着,And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.它们一只连着一只直到井里.Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢 He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!” 它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!” 再问: 好像太短了 再答: 三分钟够了呀,讲得慢一点,有感情一点
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《三分钟英语小故事求一篇英语小故事,三分钟左右的,不要太长太短,明天比赛啦》相关的作业问题
Smiling I think smiling is as important as sunshine. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day. If you aren’t happy, you can
上帝的咖啡一群事业有成的同学回去看望他们的大学老师,很快他们开始抱怨生活和工作中的压力.老师去厨房为客人们准备咖啡,回来时端着一大壶咖啡和各式各样的杯子,这些杯子有陶瓷的、塑料的、玻璃的、水晶的,有的普通,有的昂贵,有的精致,老师让大家随意享用.等每个人都端起一杯咖啡,老师说话了:你们注意到吗:所有好看昂贵的杯子都被用
As everyone knows, English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for internati
In the Air Matt and his wife lived in the country.Matt was very stingy(吝啬) and hated spending money.One day a fair(集市) came to the nearby town.“Let’s go to the
My dream is to become a teacher.And I have never changed my mind till today.Well,when I was still a little girl in a kindergarten,I wished that I could become a
Big Head“All the kids make fun of me”the boy cried to his mother.“They say I have a big head”“Don't listen to them.”his mother comforted him.“You have a beautif
Three Little Pigs is a fairy tale featuring talking animals.Published versions of the story date back to the late 18th century,but the story is thought to be mu
因为你没说到底要什么 我就找了几个小故事给你 希望对你有帮助 1 英语寓言小故事:Three craftsmen三位工匠 一座大城被敌军围困了,城中的居民们聚在一起,共同商议对抗敌人的办法. A siege of the city of the enemy, the city residents to get toge
帮你找了两篇,一篇是暑假一篇是计划,.My Summer Vacation Last summer I spent a two-week vacation at my aunt's place.My aunt lived alone in a mountain village,with a small river wi
这是关于一篇 养 文 明 习 惯,做 文 明 学 生 英语演讲稿,你可以看一下
1,present Peter wants to buy something as a present for his parent ,now he discussing with his friend Lily that which is the best present for his parents.2,E-ma
望采纳啊Long ago, birds and animals, there is a dispute, the war broke out.There is a bird over. Bats in birds. " Can defeat those brutal beast, is really a hero! I
My Wife Will Exchange Them Tomorrow A gentleman walks into a store and asked for a pair of gloves."Cloth of leather?" asked the salesperson."Makes no difference
(1)My Opinion On Stress:Living in such a face-paced society .it is very common for people to suffer stress .some people relish the challenge because they believ
hi,dear friends,it is great honor for me to stand here to introduce myself.my name is and i am from .my hobbies are~,and i am good at~.i really hope we can have
一生的事业(学习无止境,只有努力,努力,再努力,才会成功):As food is to the body, so is learning to the mind. Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious foo
In the world of rock singer with the beautiful beautiful cicada Ming,the hot summer arms called out from the spring,girls are natural will use the special way,p
一个眼泪的奇迹 眼泪的奇迹这是干季的最热的天之一.我们在几乎一个月没看见雨.庄稼将死.回地球,小溪和溪长时间.如果我们不久没看见一些雨,我们将失去一切.我学习分享的真实的经验并且目睹我已经用我自己的眼睛看见的唯一的奇迹是在今天.当我看见我的6 岁的儿子,比利时,我在做午餐的厨房,向树林走.分钟在他消失进树林之后,他再次
甲:今天,我给大家说段相声!哦,这位奶奶问我怎么一个人说?当然两个人了,不过,我那搭档,从来就没准时过……您瞧,咱们说好9点钟演出的,这都8点60了还没见个鬼影. 乙:说什么那? 甲:呦,您……您这是怎么了? 乙:别提了,都是那破英语给闹的! 甲:怎么了?都怎么了?快说来听听! 乙:唉,我们班老师说了!中国加入WTO了

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍中国的英文小短文 的文章

随机推荐