memory和cpu的关系的副词

When you say that someone has a good memory.what exactly do you mean?Are you saying that the person has fast recall or that he or she(51)D information quickly?Or maybe you just mean that the person re 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
2.When&you&say&that&someone&has&a&good&memory,what&exactly&do&you&mean?Are&you&saying&that&the&person&has&fast&recall&or&that&he&or&she(51)D&information&quickly?Or&maybe&you&just&mean&that&the&person&remembers&a&lot&about&her&or&his&childhood.The&truth&is&that&it&is&(52)C&to&say&exactly&what&memory&is.Even&scientists&who&have&been&studying&memory&for&decades&say&they&are&still&trying&to(53)A&exactly&what&it&is.We&do&know&that&a&particular&memory&is&not&just&one&thing&stored&somewhere&in&the&brain.(54)B,a&memory&is&made&up&of&bits&and&pieces&of&information&stored&all&over&the&brain.Perhapsthe&best&way&to(55)C&memory&is&to&say&that&it&is&a&process-a&process&of&recording,storing,and&getting&back&information.Practice&and&repetition&can&help&to(56)D&the&pieces&that&make&up&our&memory&of&that&information.Memory&can&be&(57)B&affected&by&a&number&of&things.(58)A&nutrition&can&affect&a&person's&ability&to&store&information.Excessive&alcohol&use&can&also&weaken&memory&and&cause&permanent&(59)Dto&the&brain&over&the&long&term.A&vision&or&hearing&problem&may&affect&a&person's&ability&to&notice&certain&things,thus&making&it(60)Cto&register&information&in&the&brain.When&people&talk&about&memory,they&often(61)A&short-term&memory&and&long-term&memory.If&you&want&to&call&a&store&or&an&office&that&you&don't&call&often,you&look&in&the&telephone&book&for&the&number.You&dial&the&number,and&then&you&forget&it!You&use&your&short-term&memory&to&remember&the&number.Your&short-term&memory&lasts&about&30seconds,or&half&a&minute(62)B,you&don't&need&to&look&in&the&telephone&book&for&your&best&friend's&number,because&you&already&know&it.This&number&is&in&your&long-term&memory,which(63)D&information&about&things&you&have&learned&and&experienced&through&the&years.Why&do&you&forget&things&sometimes?The&major&reason&for&forgetting&something&is&that&you&did&not&learn&it&well&enough(64)C.For&example,if&you&meet&some&new&people&and&right&away&forget&their&names,it&is&because&you&did&not(65)B&the&names&at&the&first&few&seconds&when&you&heard&them.51.A.collectsB.processesC.publishesD.absorbs52.A.necessaryB.importantC.difficultD.convenient53.A.figure&outB.take&outC.put&outD.give&out54.A.After&allB.InsteadC.By&contrastD.Besides55.A.recallB.refreshC.describeD.decrease56.A.loseB.organizeC.identifyD.strengthen57.A.positivelyB.negativelyC.activelyD.directly58.A.PoorB.AdequateC.SpecialD.Various59.A.benefitB.offenceC.effectD.damage60.A.easierB.more&impressiveC.harderD.more&convenient61.A.refer&toB.apply&forC.come&acrossD.break&down62.A.FurthermoreB.HoweverC.ConsequentlyD.Otherwise63.A.leaksB.transmitsC.checksD.stores64.A.in&the&middleB.at&the&endC.in&the&beginningD.ahead&of&time65.A.restoreB.recordC.replaceD.respond.
分析 当人们提到记忆时,往往指的是短期记忆和长期记忆.解答 51.D& 52.C& 53.A& 54.B& 55.C& 56.D& 57.B& 58.A& 59.D& 60.C61.A& 62.B& 63.D& 64.C& 65.B51.D 考查动词词义辨析collect收集;process处理,加工;publish出版;absorb吸收,理解.当说一个人有很好的记忆力时,到底是什么意思?是说这个人可以很快地回忆起某件事情还是能很快的理解信息?52.C 考查形容词词义辨析necessary必要的;important重要的;difficult困难的;convenient方便的.事实是很难说清楚到底记忆力是什么.53.A 考查固定用法figure out解决,算出;take out拿出来;put out扑灭;give out分发,用完,筋疲力尽.甚至连研究了几十年记忆力的科学家们也说他们还在努力去解决记忆力到底是什么.54.B& 考查副词词义辨析after all毕竟;instead代替,而是;by contrast相比之下;besides而且.我们知道的是特定的记忆不仅仅是储存在大脑的某个地方,而是由存在整个大脑中的信息碎片组成的.55.C&考查动词词义辨析 recall召回,回忆起;refresh恢复精神;describe描述;decrease减少.或许描述记忆力最好的方式是说它是一个过程,一个记录,储存和找回信息的过程.56.D&考查动词词义辨析 lose失去;organize组织;identify确定,鉴定;strengthen加强.练习和重复可以帮助加强组成记忆的信息碎片.57.B& 考查副词词义辨析positively肯定地;negatively消极地;actively积极地;directly直接地.记忆力可能会受很多事情的消极影响.58.A&考查形容词词义辨析 poor贫穷的,贫乏的;adequate充足的;special特殊的;various各种各样的.缺乏营养会影响一个人储存信息的能力.59.D 考查名词词义benefit利益;offence犯罪,过错,攻击;effect效果;damage损害,损坏.过度饮酒也会弱化记忆力,长期下来回造成永久性的大脑损伤.60.C& 考查形容词词义辨析视觉或听力问题会影响注意某些特定事情的能力,这样也使信息在大脑中的储存更加困难.61.A考查固定用法 refer to指的是;apply for申请;come across偶然遇到;break down发生故障.当人们提到记忆时,往往指的是短期记忆和长期记忆.62.B& 考查副词词义辨析furthermore此外,而且;however然而;consequently因此,结果;otherwise否则.下文与上文之间表示转折,对比,所以用however.63.D 考查动词词义辨析leak泄露;transmit传输,传播;check检查;store储存.电话号码是你的长期记忆,长期记忆就是多年来你已经了解的事情.64.C 考查固定用法为什么有时会遗忘呢?遗忘主要是因为一开始就没有学好.65.B& 考查动词词义辨析restore恢复,修复;record记录;replace代替;respond反应.如果你遇到一些人,马上就忘记了他们的名字,那是因为你在听到他们名字的前几秒钟根本就没有记下来.点评 完型填空,解题时要抓住文章的脉络,一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系.答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系.对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来.答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:选择题
12.---Tom&&plays&football&very&well---_________.(  )A.So&am&IB.So&do&IC.Neither&&am&ID.Neither&&do&&I
题型:完形填空
14.My&history&teacher&Mrs.Sherman&in&my&11th&grade&is&a&great&influence&on&me.She&was&the&person&who&helped&me&develop&an&interest&in&(16)A.Most&importantly,she&had&faith&in&me,forcing&me&to&(17)C&myself&and&helped&me&become&the&first&in&my&family&to&attend&a&four-year-college.To&(18)B&her,I&say&at&the&beginning&of&one&of&my&books&that&it&has&been&written&for&her.I&hadn't&(19)C&her&in&nearly&a&decade,but&I&knew:She&changed&my&(20)B----I&owed&her&forever.When&she&got&word&of&what&I&had&done,Mrs&Sherman&reached&out&to&me.I&was&(21)D&just&to&receive&her&email.Mrs.Sherman&was&a&giant&in&my&life.To&see&a&(22)B&from&her-----I&feel&like&I&was&17again.After&a&few&emails&back&and&forth,Mrs.Sherman&told&me&a&secret:she&was(23)D,and&she&needed&a&new&kidney(肾).(24)A,I&got&in&touch&with&Sheryl&Sandberg,who&was&also&one&of&Mrs.Sherman's&(25)C&and&who&is&the&COO(Chief&Operating&Officer)&of&Facebook&and&we&started&to&search&for&potential&donors.One&of&my&readers&was&thought&to&be&a&(26)B.So,naturally,we&started&getting(27)D.Then,a&twist&of&fate&(命运):Beth,the&potential&donor,was&discovered&to&have&a&cancerous&tumor(肿瘤)&on&her&own&kidney.We&were&(28)B&to&learn&this.Beth&would&need&an&operation,but&she&could&be(29)A.She&kept&thanking&me&over&and&over&for(30)C&her&life.But&we&all&know&the&(31)D.Beth&saved&her&own&life----by&being&so&(32)C,and&volunteering&to&save&the&life&of&a&(33)A.Though&we're&still&looking&for&a&donor&match&for&Mrs.Sherman,we&believe&we&will&find&one&eventually&(34)A&there&are&so&many&people&out&there&who&are&(35)D&to&do&something&good&in&this&world.16.A.learningB.workingC.designingD.acting17.A.helpB.relaxC.believe&inD.turn&to18.A.encourageB.thankC.supportD.comfort19.A.rememberedB.missedC.seenD.trusted20.A.habitB.lifeC.dreamD.interest21.A.confusedB.terrifiedC.relievedD.thrilled22.A.pictureB.noteC.bookD.word23.A.oldB.tiredC.lonelyD.sick24.A.ImmediatelyB.SuddenlyC.GenerallyD.Finally25.A.teachersB.colleaguesC.studentsD.friends26.A.partnerB.matchC.connectionD.target27.A.surprisedB.satisfiedC.interestedD.excited28.A.embarrassedB.shockedC.worriedD.annoyed29.A.curedB.examinedC.protectedD.served30.A.changingB.improvingC.savingD.enjoying31.A.secretB.realityC.symbolD.truth32.A.proudB.smartC.kindD.patient33.A.strangerB.leaderC.writerD.reader34.A.asB.ifC.whenD.until35.A.ableB.quickC.braveD.willing.
题型:填空题
15.Failing&in&the&examination,he&felt&he&didn't&come&up&to&his&parents'expectation.(期望)
12.Both&the&concerts&will&be&broadcastlive(现场直播地)in&a&minute.
19.Stay&in&theshade(荫凉处)----It&is&cooler.
题型:完形填空
7.The&purpose&of&a&letter&of&application(求职信)&is&to&help&you&to"sell"yourself.It&should&state&(36)D&the&job&you&want,and&should&tell&what&your&abilities&are&and&what&you&have(37)A.It&should&be&simple,human,personal&and&brief&without&(38)Bout&any&necessary&facts.In&writing&a&letter&of&application,keep&in(39)Cthat&the&things&a&possible&employer&is&most&(40)Dto&want&to&know&about&are&your&qualifications(条件),your&achievements&and&your&aims.The&opening&paragraph&is&perhaps&the&most&important&part.(41)Cthe&first&few&sentences&fail&to&(42)A&the&reader's&attention,the&rest&of&the&letter&may&not&be&(43)B&at&all.Try&to&key&your&opening&remarks&to&the&needs&or&interests&of&the&employer&not(44)D&your&own&need&or&desires.For&example,instead&of&beginning&with"I&saw&your(45)C&in&today's&newspaper,"you&might&say"I&have&made&a&careful(46)Bof&your&advertising&during&the&past&six&months"or"I&have&made&a&survey&in&my&neighborhood&to&find&out&how&many&housewives&(47)A&your&product&and&why&they&like&it."Try&to&(48)D&generalities(概述).Be&clear&about&the&kind&of&job&for&which&you&are&now(49)A.College&graduates&looking&for&their&first&positions&often&ask"What&can&I&(50)Cin&a&letter?Employers&want&experience-which,naturally,no(51)Dhas."The&answer&is&that&everything&you&have&ever&done&is(52)B.It&is&important&to&write&a&good&strong&closing&for&your&letter.(53)Ca&specific&request&for&an&interview&or&give&the&possible&employer&something&definite&to&do&or&expect.An&excellent(54)Bis&to&enclose(内附)&a&stamped,self-addressed&envelope&with&your&letter.That&makes&it(55)Afor&a&possible&employer&to&get&in&touch&with&you.36.A.easilyB.carefullyC.obviouslyD.clearly37.A.doneB.foundC.knownD.heard38.A.sendingB.leavingC.takingD.picking39.A.brainB.sightC.mindD.order40.A.probableB.possibleC.ableD.likely41.A.WhileB.AlthoughC.IfD.As42.A.winB.payC.showD.fix43.A.keptB.readC.writtenD.continued44.A.fromB.forC.intoD.to45.A.articleB.reportC.advertisementD.introduction46.A.watchB.studyC.searchD.discussion47.A.useB.makeC.sellD.change48.A.gainB.rememberC.protectD.avoid49.A.applyingB.losingC.preparingD.fitting50.A.offerB.supplyC.provideD.mean51.A.workerB.managerC.ownerD.beginner52.A.successB.experienceC.practiceD.development53.A.StateB.AskC.MakeD.Get54.A.resultB.ideaC.promiseD.decision55.A.easierB.happierC.cheaperD.safer
题型:阅读理解
14.Although&new&laws&have&been&passed&in&some&American&states&to&cut&down&on&Distracted(分心的)&driving,many&accidents&and&deaths&were&still&related&with&it,especially&using&cell&phones&while&driving.Recently&the&Obama&administration&is&considering&disabling&cell&phones&in&cars&aiming&to&cut&down&cell-phone-related&road&deaths.Transportation&Secretary&Ray&LaHood,the&nation's&anti-distracted-driving&supporter,said&in&an&interview&on&November&18that&federal&officials&are&looking&at&technology&to&disable&cell&phones&inside&cars."I&think&it&will&be&done,"LaHood&said."I&think&the&technology&is&there&and&I&think&you're&going&to&see&the&technology&become&adaptable&in&automobiles&to&disable&these&cell&phones-We&need&to&do&a&lot&more&if&we&were&going&to&save&lives."Also&on&Thursday,the&transportation&government&started&a&new"Faces&of&Distracted&Driving"video&campaign&that&features&people&who&have&been&killed&or&lost&their&loved&ones&because&of&inattentive&drivers.The&video&features&heartbreaking&stories&of&children&killed,in&crashes&because&of&phoning&or&text&messaging,and&new&videos&are&expected&to&be&added&every&few&weeks.A&driver&is&four&times&more&likely&to&crash&while&using&a&mobile&phone.More&than&5,500people&were&killed&last&year&by&distracted&drivers,and&another&500,000were&injured.LaHood&has&said&it&is&never&safe&to&talk&on&a&cell&phone&while&driving,hands-free&or&not,because&it&can&really&cause&distraction.Incidentally,a&lot&of&people&seem&to&agree&with&this&viewpoint-a&new&research&shows&nearly&two-thirds&of&Americans&support&a&national&ban&on&the&use&of&cell&phones&while&driving,even&if&the&driver&is&using&a&hands-free&device(装置).But&the&research&didn't&ask&how&people&feel&about&government-issued&&mobile phone scramblers&or&other&disabling&devices.63.We&can&learn&from&the&text&that&Ray&LaHoodB.A.is&in&charge&of&the&invention&of&the&technologyB.is&strongly&for&the&use&of&the&technology&in&carsC.thinks&it's&easy&and&practical&to&invent&the&technologyD.thinks&it's&unnecessary&to&use&cell&phone&while&driving64.The"Faces&of&Distracted&Driving"video&campaign&aims&toC.A.find&out&the&real&drivers&who&caused&the&accidentsB.show&that&most&of&the&victims&in&car&crashes&are&childrenC.make&the&public&aware&of&the&terrible&results&of&distracted&drivingD.call&on&drivers&to&buy&the&new&device&which&disables&cell&phones&in&cars65.In&the&last&paragraph,the"mobile&phone&scramblers"are&probablyA.A.a&kind&of&disabling&devicesB.a&kind&of&hands-free&devicesC.a&new&kind&of&cell&phonesD.new&devices&to&help&text&messaging66.We&can&infer&from&me&text&thatD.A.most&people&realize&the&harmfulness&of&distracted&drivingB.the&disabling&devices&in&cars&will&be&widely&used&if&it&is&freeC.most&people&would&like&to&choose&hands-free&devices&while&drivingD.the&writer&is&not&sure&whether&disabling&devices&will&be&accepted&by&the&drivers.
题型:阅读理解
11.There are still many things that Peter Cooke would like to try his hand at-paper-making and feather-work are on his list.For the moment though,he will stick to the skill he has been delighted to perfect over the past ten years;making delicate and unusual objects out of shells.&& As he leads me round his apartment showing me his work,he points to a pair of shell-covered ornaments(装饰品) above a fireplace.‘I shan't be at all bothered if people don't buy them because I have got so used to them,and to me they're adorable.I never meant to sell my work commercially.Some friends came to see me about five years ago and said,"You must have an exhibition-people ought to see these.We'll talk to a man who owns an art gallery".'The result was an exhibition in London,at which 70 percent of the objects were sold.His second exhibition opened at the gallery yesterday.Considering the enormous prices the pieces command-around£2,000 for the ornaments-an empty space above the fireplace would seem a small sacrifice for Cooke to make."I do wish,though,"says Cooke,‘that I'd taken this up a lot earlier,because then I would have been able to produce really wonderful things-at least the potential would have been there.Although the ideas are still there and I'm doing the best I can now,I'm more limited physically than I was when I started.Still,the work that he has managed to produce is a long way from the common shell constructions that can be found in seaside shops.‘I have a miniature(微型的)mind'he says,and this has resulted in boxes covered in thousands of tiny shells,little shaded pictures made from shells and baskets of astonishingly realistic flowers.Cooke's quest for beautiful,and especially tiny,shells has taken him further than his Norfolk shore:to France,Thailand,Mexico,South Africa and the Philippines,to name but a few of the beaches where he has lain on his stomach and looked for beauties to bring home.67.What does the reader learn about Peter Cooke in the first paragraph?BA.He has produced hand-made objects in different materials.B.He hopes to work with other materials in the future.C.He has written about his love of making shell objects.D.He was praised for his shell objects many years ago.68.When looking round his apartment,the wrierA.A.is attracted by Cooke's personalityB.realizes he doesn't like Cooke's work at allC.feels uncertain about giving Cooke his opinionD.senses that Cooke wants his products to be admired69.The‘small sacrifice'in Paragraph 2 refers toA.A.the loss of Cooke's ornamentsB.the display of Cooke's ornamentsC.the cost of keeping Cooke's ornamentsD.the space required to store Cooke's ornaments70.What does Cooke regret about his work?DA.He is not as famous as he should have been.B.He makes less money than he should make.C.He is less imaginative than he used to be.D.He is not as skillful as he used to be.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号英语中副词的种类有哪些_百度知道
英语中副词的种类有哪些
我有更好的答案
英语中副词的种类有:1、 时间副词now,then,soon,later,before,early,still,already,just例句:An idea suddenly struck me.我心中忽然产生一个念头。2、 地点副词here,there,up,down,away,nearby,ahead,abroad例句:I am considering going abroad.我正在考虑出国。3、 方式副词表示行为方式的副词大多以-ly结尾quietly, heavily, warmly, carefully, happily, politely, angrily例句:Look at the picture carefully.仔细看这幅画。4、 频度副词always, usually, often, frequently, sometimes, seldom, hardly, never例句:Sometimes he gets up early.他有时起得早。 5、程度副词fairly, pretty, rather, quite, very, much, too, greatly, almost, nearly, &deeply, really例句:The film was quite good.这个电影不错。6、焦点副词通过强调使之成为人们注意的焦点的副词only, alone, also, even, just, merely, exactly, too, as well例句:Only Tom knows the answer.只有汤姆知道答案。7、 连接副词这类副词有相当于并列连词therefore, besides, otherwise, however, moreover, furthermore, still, thus,引导名词性从句或不定式when, why, where, how例句:I don’t want to go out now, and besides, I must work.我现在不想出去,而且我还得工作。8、 关系副词引导定语从句when, where, why例句:This is the factory where his father works.这就是他父亲工作的那家工厂。9、 疑问副词引出特殊疑问句when, where, why, how例句:When will he be back?他什么时候回来?10、 句子副词修饰整个句子,表达说话人的观点态度的副词frankly, honestly, clearly, fortunately, luckily, unexpectedly, naturally, hopefully例句:Frankly, I am not satisfied with your work.说实在的,我对你的工作不满意。
采纳率:100%
(1) 时间副词:常见的有now, then, soon, ago, recently, lately, later, before, early, today, tomorrow, yesterday, tonight, suddenly, immediately, still, already, just等。如:An idea suddenly struck me.我心中忽然产生一个念头。(2) 地点副词:常见的有here, there, up, down, away, nearby, home, ahead, abroad, indoors, overseas, upstairs, downstairs等。如:I am considering going abroad.我正在考虑出国。(3) 方式副词:表示行为方式的副词大多以-ly结尾,常见的有quietly, heavily, warmly, carefully, happily, politely, angrily等。如:Look at the picture carefully.仔细看这幅画。(4) 频度副词:常见的有always, usually, often, frequently, constantly, occasionally, sometimes, seldom, hardly, rarely, never等。如:Sometimes he gets up early.他有时起得早。 (5) 程度副词:常见的有fairly, pretty, rather, quite, very, much, too, greatly, almost, nearly, half, highly, deeply, partly, perfectly, really等。如:The film was quite good.这个电影不错。(6) 焦点副词:就是通过强调使之成为人们注意的焦点的副词,常见的有:only, alone, also, even, just, merely, simply, mainly, especially, exactly, too, as well等。如:Only Tom knows the answer.只有汤姆知道答案。(7) 连接副词:这类副词有相当于并列连词的therefore, besides, otherwise, however, moreover, furthermore, still, thus, meanwhile等,也有引导名词性从句或不定式的when, why, where, how等。如:I don’t want to go out now, and besides, I must work.我现在不想出去,而且我还得工作。(8) 关系副词:就是引导定语从句的when, where, why等。如:This is the factory where his father works.这就是他父亲工作的那家工厂。(9) 疑问副词:就是用于引出特殊疑问句的when, where, why, how等。如:When will he be back?他什么时候回来?(10) 句子副词:就是修饰整个句子,表达说话人的观点态度的副词,常见的有frankly, honestly, clearly, obviously, evidently, generally, briefly, fortunately, luckily, unexpectedly, naturally, hopefully等。如:Frankly, I am not satisfied with your work.说实在的,我对你的工作不满意。
本回答被提问者和网友采纳
Memory space
内存空间;storage capacity,memory size,memory capacity 内存容量。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖