帮忙在Springerlink上下载文献综述的题目 题目:Properties of thermoplastic polyimide

求springer link 账号,帮忙下载PDF文献_百度知道
求springer link 账号,帮忙下载PDF文献
文献名《Native and Non-native Teachers’ Perceptions of Error Gravity: The Effects of Cultural and Educational Factors》
出处:《The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher》
April 2017, Volume 26, Issue 1, pp 51–59
作者:Zhenhui ...
我有更好的答案
这个真的好难下载啊,不过我还是下载了你要的话拿去记得采纳哟,原格式的哟
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Effect of isomerism on mechanical and tribological properties of thermoplastic polyimide films - ScienceDirect
ExportJavaScript is disabled on your browser. Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page., May 2018, Pages 373-380Author links open overlay panelShow moreHighlightsoMechanical property of polyimides can be adjusted by changing in monomer configuration.oThermoplastic polyimide with 4.4′-ODA has a better wear and friction behavior under dry condition.oRelationships between wear rate and mechanical properties were analyzed by Spearman's rank correlation coefficient.AbstractA series of asymmetric polyimide (PI) films were prepared via polycondensation of 2,3,3′,4′-biphenyl-tetracarboxylic acid dianhydride (a-BPDA) with a pair of isomer 4,4′-oxydianiline (4,4′-ODA) and 3,4′-oxydianiline (3,4′-ODA). The effects of isomerism on the thermal stability, mechanical and tribological properties were systematically investigated. When molar fraction of 4,4′-ODA was increased in PI macromolecular chain, it had little significant effect on the nano-indentation hardness number and thermal stability. Furthermore, more of 4,4′-ODA monomer in PI increased the elongation at break but reduced the tensile strength, as well as it resulted in a lower coefficient of frictions(COFs). This evolution was related to macromolecular chain conformation caused by different monomer configurations. PI with a linear monomer (4,4′-ODA) resulted in a lower COFs and better wear-resistance.Graphical abstractKeywordsPolyimideIsomerismMechanical propertyFriction and wearChoose an option to locate/access this article:Check if you have access through your login credentials or your institution.ororRecommended articlesCiting articles (0)想下载springerlink上的一篇外文文献,求帮忙_百度知道
想下载springerlink上的一篇外文文献,求帮忙
题目:Criminal reconciliation in China: consequentialism in history, legislation, and practice十分感谢!
我有更好的答案
请下载附件,望采纳答案文题:Criminal reconciliation in China: consequentialism in history, legislation, and practice作者:Wei Pei期刊:China-EU Law J
采纳率:87%
来自团队:
站内联系下载地址,我下载了不知道怎么传不上
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
springerlink的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Effect of single-walled carbon nanotubes and carbon nanofibers on the structure and mechanical properties of thermoplastic polyimide matrix films | SpringerLink
This service is more advanced with JavaScript available, learn more at http://activatejavascript.org
Advertisement
Effect of single-walled carbon nanotubes and carbon nanofibers on the structure and mechanical properties of thermoplastic polyimide matrix filmsV. E. SmirnovaI. V. GofmanE. M. Ivan’kovaA. L. DidenkoA. V. KrestininG. I. ZverevaV. M. SvetlichnyiV. E. YudinComposites
The effects of additives of single-walled carbon nanotubes prepared via electric-arc synthesis and carbon nanofibers produced via gas-phase synthesis on the crystallization capacities and mechanical and electric properties of composite films of a thermoplastic polyimide (PI) matrix based on 1,3-bis-(3,3′, 4,4′-dicarboxyphenoxy)benzene and 4,4′-bis-(4-aminophenoxy)biphenyl after their uniaxial drawing and additional annealing are studied. The use of these fillers induces the heterogeneous nucleation of a crystalline phase of PI on the nanoparticle surface. A higher specific interface area in the case of addition of carbon nanotubes relative to that of carbon nanofibers leads to the formation of the crystalline structure of PI with a small crystallite size and high imperfection. Uniaxial drawing leads to the formation of a supermolecular structure that is optimum for crystallization during additional annealing and removes the kinetic hindrances to crystal growth. The properties of these fillers have a significant effect on the orientation of the nanoparticles and the matrix macromolecules during the uniaxial drawing of the films, which is accompanied by an increase in the elastic modulus with an increase in the draw ratio and the ability of the composite films to undergo orientational crystallization during additional annealing.Composite Film Polymer Science Series Draw Ratio Carbon Nanofibers Carbon Nanoparticles
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This is a preview of subscription content,
to check access.Unable to display preview.&1.F. W. J. Van Hattum, J. M. Benito-Romero, A. Madronero, and C. A. Bernado, Carbon 35, ).2.J. Sandler, M. S. P. Shaffer, T. Prasse, W. Bauhofer, K. Schulte, and A. H. Windle, Polymer 40, ).3.M. D. Frogley, D. Ravich, and H. D. Wagner, Compos. Sci. Technol. 63, ).4.V. E. Yudin, V. M. Svetlichnyi, G. N. Gubanova, A. L. Didenco, T. E. Suchanova, and V. V. Kudryavtsev, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 83, ).5.V. E. Yudin, V. M. Svetlichnyi, G. N. Gubanova, A. L. Didenco, E. N. Popova, and T. E. Suchanova, Polyimides Other High Temp. Polym. 3, 229 (2005).6.J. T. Muellerleile, B. G. Risch, D. E. Rodrigues, G. L. Wilkes, and J. M. Jones, Polymer 34, 789 (1993).7.V. Ratta, A. Ayambem, R. Young, J. E. McGrath, and J. L. Wilkes, Polymer 41, ).8.V. E. Yudin, V. M. Svetlichnyi, A. N. Shumakov, D. G. Letenco, A. Y. Feldman, and G. Marom, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 26, 885 (2005).9.V. E. Yudin, V. M. Svetlichnyi, A. N. Shumakov, A. Y. Feldman, and G. Marom, Compos. Sci. Technol. 67, 789 (2007).10.V. E. Smirnova, I. V. Gofman, G. N. Gubanova, A.I. Grigor’ev, A. L. Didenko, V. E. Yudin, V. M. Svetlichnyi, and T. E. Sukhanova, Zh. Polim. Khim. 79, ).11.V. E. Smirnova, I. V. Gofman, I. P. Dobrovol’skaya, V. E. Yudin, V. M. Svetlichnyi, A. N. Shumakov, and A. L. Didenko, Deform. Razrush. Mater., No. 4, 11 (2008).12.A. V. Krestinin, Ross. Nanotekhnol. 2(5–6), 18 (2007).13.
14.E. I. Knerel’man, G. I. Zvereva, M. B. Kislov, G. I. Davydova, and A. V. Krestinin, Ross. Nanotekhnol. 5(11–12), 24 (2010).15.
16.T. Takahashi, K. Yonetake, K. Koyama, and T. Kokuchi, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 24, 763 (2003).17.
Polyimides: A Class of Thermally Stable Polymers, Ed. by M. I. Bessonov (Nauka, Leningrad, 1983) [in Russian].18.A. R. Bhattacharyya, T. V. Sreecumar, Tao Liu, Satish Kumar, L. M. Ericson, and R. H. Hause, Polymer 44, ).19.E. J. Garboczi, K. A. Snyder, J. F. Douglas, and M. F. Thorpe, Phys. Rev. E: Stat. Phys., Plasmas, Fluids, Relat. Interdiscip. Top. 52, 819 (1995).V. E. Smirnova1I. V. Gofman1E. M. Ivan’kova1A. L. Didenko1A. V. Krestinin2G. I. Zvereva2V. M. Svetlichnyi1V. E. Yudin11.Institute of Macromolecular CompoundsRussian Academy of SciencesSt. PetersburgRussia2.Institute of Problems of Chemical PhysicsRussian Academy of SciencesChernogolovka, Moscow oblastRussia查阅其他相关文献
京公网安备75号
订购咨询热线:010-
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司

我要回帖

更多关于 文献综述题目 的文章

随机推荐