two-cup glassoxo measuring cupps 是什么意思

quantity required是什么意思_百度知道
quantity required是什么意思
我有更好的答案
quantity 英[ˈkwɒntəti] 美[ˈkwɑ:ntəti]n. 量,数量; 定量,大批; 数目; [语音学、韵律学] (指元音或音节的长短) 音量;例句:He had quantity and quality!他既有数量,又有数量!required 英[rɪ'kwaɪəd] 美[rɪ'kwaɪəd]adj. 必须的,&美&(学科)必修的;v. 需要; ( require的过去式和过去分词 ) 要求; 想要; 命令;例句:Why they thought you required any assistance beyond me?为什么他们觉得你不需要我的任何援助?所以quantity required就是“要求的数量,必须的数量”的意思。
quantity-required所需数量 双语例句1. We have do our very best line up the quantity required with a view to cooperation.为了合作,我们尽了最大努力安排你方所需的数量.来自互联网2. Certification of quality and quantity issued by the manufacturer is required.由厂商出具的质量和数量保证书.来自互联网3. In both space - mapping technique and NN technique, a large quantity of frequency samples is always required.但是,不论是空间映射技术还是神经网络的训练, 需要大量的采样是这一技术中一个关键问题.来自互联网
本回答被提问者和网友采纳
quantity requiredun.需要数量需求数量;施工需要量;要求数量例句1.As the quantity required is so small that is does not absorb the minimum freight, we would propose to increase the quantity to 2 cases.由于所需数量如此之少,以致达不到起码运费,故我们建议将数量赠订至2箱。2.Measure the quantity of resin and curing agent with measuring cups respectively and adjust them to the quantity required for the process.分别用量杯对树脂和固化剂进行量的测定,并调整到工艺需要的用量。3.Gaseous nitrogen is shipped and stored in high-pressure cylinders, tubes, or tube trailers depending upon the quantity required by the user.根据用户要求的量,使用高压钢瓶、管道或管道拖车来运输和储存气态氧。4.Each person of daily protein required quantity每人每天蛋白质需要量5.Research on Forecasting Methods of Required Quantity of Inland Water Ships内河船舶需要量预测方法研究6.If you can give us an indication about the required quantity of prototype parts, we will send you a quotation.如果你可以给我们一个关于需求的样板零件数量的指示,我们将会给发给你一个报价。
所需的(数、分)量
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Cup with Handle (Continuation) [ChartSchool]
Cup with Handle (Continuation)
The Cup with Handle is a bullish continuation pattern that marks a consolidation period followed by a breakout. It was developed by William O'Neil and introduced in his 1988 book, .
As its name implies, there are two parts to the pattern: the cup and the handle. The cup forms after an advance and looks like a bowl or . As the cup is completed, a trading range develops on the right-hand side and the handle is formed. A subsequent breakout from the handle's trading range signals a continuation of the prior advance.
Trend: To qualify as a continuation pattern, a prior trend should exist. Ideally, the trend should be a few months old and not too mature. The more mature the trend, the less chance that the pattern marks a continuation or the less upside potential.
Cup: The cup should be “U” shaped and resemble a bowl or rounding bottom. A “V” shaped bottom would be considered too sharp of a reversal to qualify. The softer “U” shape ensures that the cup is a consolidation pattern with valid
at the bottom of the “U”. The perfect pattern would have equal highs on both sides of the cup, but this is not always the case.
Cup Depth: Ideally, the depth of the cup should retrace 1/3 or less of the previous advance. However, with volatile markets and over-reactions, the retracement could range from 1/3 to 1/2. In extreme situations, the maximum retracement could be 2/3, which conforms with .
Handle: After the high forms on the right side of the cup, there is a pullback that forms the handle. Sometimes this handle resembles a
that slopes downward, other times it is just a short pullback. The handle represents the final consolidation/pullback before the big breakout and can retrace up to 1/3 of the cup's advance, but usually not more. The smaller the retracement, the more bullish the formation and significant the breakout. Sometimes it is prudent to wait for a break above the
line established by the highs of the cup.
Duration: The cup can extend from 1 to 6 months, sometimes longer on weekly charts. The handle can be from 1 week to many weeks and ideally completes within 1-4 weeks.
Volume: There should be a substantial increase in volume on the breakout above the handle's resistance.
Target: The projected advance after breakout can be estimated by measuring the distance from the right peak of the cup to the bottom of the cup.
As with most chart patterns, it is more important to capture the essence of the pattern than the particulars. The cup is a bowl-shaped consolidation and the handle is a short pullback followed by a breakout with expanding volume. A cup retracement of 62% may not fit the pattern requirements, but a particular stock's pattern may still capture the essence of the Cup with Handle.
Trend: EMC established the bull trend by advancing from 10 and change to above 30 in about 5 months. The stock peaked in March and then began to pull back and consolidate its large gains.
Cup: The April decline was quite sharp, but the lows extended over a two-month period to form the bowl that marked a consolidation period. Also, note that support was found from the Feb-99 lows.
Cup Depth: The low of the cup retraced 42% of the previous advance. After an advance in June and July, the stock peaked at 32.69 to complete the cup (red arrow).
Handle: Another consolidation period began in July to start the handle formation. There was a sharp decline in August that caused the handle to retrace more than 1/3 of the cup's advance. However, there was a quick recovery and the stock traded back up within the normal handle boundaries within a week. I believe the essence of the formation remained valid after this sharp decline.
Duration: The cup extended for about 3 months and the handle for about 1 1/2 months.
Volume: In early Sept-00, the stock broke handle resistance with a gap up and volume expansion (green arrow). In addition,
soared above +20%.
Target: The projected advance after breakout was estimated at 9 points from the breakout around 32. EMC easily fulfilled this target over the next few months.
Attention: Your Browser does not have JavaScript enabled!
In order to use StockCharts.com successfully you must enable JavaScript in your browser. to learn how to enable JavaScript.英语-中文中文-英语English-SpanishSpanish-EnglishEnglish-ItalianItalian-EnglishEnglish-FrenchFrench-EnglishEnglish definition英语同义词Espa?ol-Fran?aisFran?ais-Espa?olEspa?ol-PortuguêsPortuguês-Espa?olEspa?ol: definiciónEspa?ol: sinónimosCatalà: definicióEnglisch-DeutschDeutsch-Englisch更多……
另请参见:
点击这个词:
热门搜索:
Listen:USUKUK-RPUK-YorkshireIrishScottishUS SouthernJamaican &/k?p/
cup nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(drinking container)杯子,杯
&I don't need a glass. Just give me a plastic cup.
&我不需要玻璃杯子。给我一个塑料杯就行。
US (measure: 0.237 litres)杯 bēi
&The recipe calls for two cups of milk.
&菜谱里提到要两杯牛奶。
(content of a cup)&(指杯中之物)杯,一杯之量
&Can I have a cup of coffee?
&能给我一杯咖啡吗?
(chalice)圣餐杯 shèng cān bēi
&The priest held up the cup containing the blood of Christ.
(trophy)奖杯 jiǎng bēi
&The winning hockey team held the cup high.
(bra size)&(胸罩的)罩杯 zhào bēi
&I started wearing a B-cup last year.
US (male athletic support)下身护具 xià shēn hù jù
&I once got hit with a baseball between the legs, and I wasn't wearing my cup.
cup [sth] vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
(form cup shape: with hands)把双手合拢做杯状
&He cupped his hands to catch and drink water from the fountain.
cup [sth] vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
(hold in cupped hands)把双手合拢做杯状托住
复合形式:
coffee cup nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(cup in which coffee is served)咖啡杯 kā fēi bēi
&Anna gave him a set of coffee cups as a birthday present.
cup of tea nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
figurative, informal (area of interest or liking)&(比喻,非正式用语)喜爱或感兴趣的人或事物 xǐ ài huò gǎn xìng qù de rén huò shì wù
&Particle physics is not my cup of tea.
drinking cup nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(cup for drinking)酒杯 jiǔ bēi
&Everybody shared the blue metal drinking cup that hung by the pump.
fruit cup nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(mixed fruit served in a cup or glass)水果杯,用玻璃杯装的什锦水果
&For lunch we were served quiche, muffins, and a fruit cup.
measuring cup nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(container for measuring out food)量杯 liáng bēi
&I use a measuring cup to be sure of food proportions for my overweight cat.
World Cup nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(soccer championship)世界杯 shì jiè bēi
&The 2014 World Cup was held in Brazil.
Collins Chinese Dictionary Plus (3rd edition), 2011:
(for drinking) 杯子&bēizi&[个&gè]
奖(獎)杯(盃)&jiǎngbēi&[个&gè]
(=quantity)
[of bra] 罩杯&zhàobēi&[个&gè]
▶ to cup sth in one's hands 用手屈拢(攏)着(著)某物&yòng shǒu qūlǒngzhe mǒuwù a cup of tea 一杯茶&yī bēi chá to cup one's hands 捧起手&pěngqǐ shǒu'cup' found in these entries
In the English description:
In Lists: , , , Synonyms: , , , , , Collocations: cup your eyes, a cup of [coffee, tea], a cup holder (in the car), 标题中没有含有单词 'cup' 。
其他语言:
广告Word of the day: 广告相关词典网站:扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Can I have two__of milk?A.cup B.cups C.bag中文意思,最好还有理由
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,应该为:B两杯牛奶 two cups of milk 牛奶不可数,用原形,但杯子可数,所以用复数我能要两杯牛奶吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
能给我两杯牛奶吗?选B
能告诉我This woman___strong.吗?A.look
选B,因为woman是单三,要加s
B我能要两杯牛奶吗
能告诉我This woman___strong.吗?A.look
为你解答。Can I have two (B.cups) of milk?我能要两杯牛奶吗?解释:two cups of milk,两杯牛奶。cup是可数名词,复数要加s。
你也很不错哦,能告诉我This woman___strong.吗?A.look
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 two girls one cup 的文章

随机推荐