推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口1568] ----- How many monkeys are there in the zoo? ----- . [译文] --这家动物园里有多少猴子? --一个都没有. ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
1568] ----- How many monkeys are there in the zoo? ----- . [译文] --这家动物园里有多少猴子? --一个都没有. A. No one B. None C. Nothing D. No [答案及简析] B. how many 提问.答案要么是具体的数目.要么是none. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
“I didn’t think drugs were a big deal.” “My mom started abusing drugs(毒品) when I was in fourth grade, so when a friend offered me weed in seventh grade, it didn’t seem wrong to try it. Pot made me feel distant from my misery at home, and I started smoking and drinking on a daily basis. Then my mother left. It broke my heart---I felt like she chose drugs over me. But that didn’t make me stop using them. I relied on weed to handle my pain and anger.” ---Megan, 18“I did drugs so I would fit in” “I started hanging with a crowd that was into drugs. I wasn’t into that stuff, but I didn’t have anyone else to hang out with, so I started smoking pot to fit in. My parents found out, and my mom started crying. I realized I wasn’t just hurting myself, I was hurting the people who loved me.” ---Lisa, 15“________________” “I started smoking weed when I was in 6th grade. It seemed like a harmless drug. I was wrong---I’ve been smoking weed for three years now, and I’ve ditched all my old friends and probably blown a thousand dollars on pot. The short buzz of it just isn’t worth it. ---Justine, 14“I wanted to rebel” I tried marijuana because it gave me a sense of rebellions. I didn’t like always being told what to do, so smoking weed made me feel rebellious. However, I realized later it was silly to think that doing drugs will somehow make you different or unique.” ---Alice, 1568. Which of the following is NOT a type of drug? A. pot&&&&&&&&&&& B. buzz&&&&&&&&& C. weed&&&&&&&&& D. marijuana69. Which of the following is most suitable for the blank? A. I’ve lost all my friends by smoking weed B. Using drug is harmful to all of us C. I didn’t realize it would cost me so much D. I don’t think it’s worth it70. Those young people took drugs because of all the following EXCEPT ______.A.lack of information&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.influence of the familyC.curiosity about the drug&&&&&&&&&&& D.a sense of rebellions71. We could infer from the passage ______.A.Megan’s mother didn’t love her muchB.Lisa started using drugs to please her friendsC.Justine started smoking when he was 12D.Alice tired marijuana because it is different and unique
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号动物园无资质 要靠一只死猴子戳穿?
北京朝阳区北焦公园内一只猴子死亡多日却无人清理。6月15日,记者发现北焦公园大门已关闭。园方相关负责人介绍,目前公园正在停业整顿,死亡猴子已掩埋,其他猴已转移他处寄养。北京野生动物保护站相关负责人则确认,该公园并未获批,根本没有饲养野生动物的权限。(6月16日《新京报》)
现在才知道,这居然是一家无资质的动物园。而既然是“并未获批”的动物园,也必然在监管之外,管理水准得不到保证。比如这家动物园,多位周边居民均表示猴山内气味难闻,猴子生活环境差,大多数猴子骨瘦如柴。乃至现在猴子死后多日未清理,可以说都是非正规动物园必然的现象。
动物园是进行科学研究和迁地保护,供公众观赏并进行科学普及和宣传保护教育的场所。这家动物园开办的目的,显然与此无关。“进园虽免费,但园内多个游戏设施及游船项目均收费,且大多承包给个人经营。”动物显然是用于招徕游乐生意。这种动物园除了动物的生存得不到保证,还有可能危及游客和周边居民。而因为管理的疏漏,动物出逃事件实际上已经屡有发生。
荒唐的是,如此动物园的“无资质”,如果不是因为一只死猴子而戳穿,可能还会长期地开办下去。有关监管部门在干啥?显然,这只死猴子不能一埋了之,其中的责任应该厘清,并一一追究。 钱夙伟
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点本视频由声明原创。去动物园看猴子的看图写话_小学生作文
去动物园看猴子的看图写话
作者: 关注人气:1109℃ []
内容简介:一天,风和日丽,春风拂面,小朋友们兴高采烈地去动物园看猴子。
哇,假山上的猴子真多啊!你瞧,有的..
本文《去动物园看猴子的看图写话》由整理,仅供参考。如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享~感谢你的阅读与支持!
一天,风和日丽,春风拂面,小们兴高采烈地去动物园看猴子。
哇,假山上的猴子真多啊!你瞧,有的津津有味地吃桃子;有的尽情地荡秋千;有的靠在一起说悄悄话;还有的在假山上爬来爬去……
看着可爱的猴子,小们都笑得合不拢嘴,不想离开动物园了。
日 孙语湘 103班
>> 不是您想要的?去
浏览更多精彩文章。<<
小学生作文网站内导航

我要回帖

更多关于 肉猴子初期图片 的文章

随机推荐