导游常用英语口语中,一个单词可以在句中既充当宾补又冲当状语吗?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
问下一个英语句子的成分My mother asked me to clean my room.其中 to clean my room 是宾补还是状语呀?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My mother asked me to clean my room.妈妈要我打扫房间.句型:属于主语+谓语+宾语+宾语补足语.具体成分分析:主语:my mother谓语:asked宾语:me宾语补足语:to clean my room(也就是宾语的谓语)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
主语:my mother谓语:asked宾语:me而me 后边的句子则是作为me的 宾语补足语。宾语补足语一般由 to-
, -ing 引导。而ask 的固定搭配用法是
ask sb to do sth. 所以此处宾语补足语 该由 to 引导。
扫描下载二维码with+宾+宾补(形容词.介词短语.副词.分词.不定式).在句中状语或定语——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
with+宾+宾补(形容词.介词短语.副词.分词.不定式).在句中状语或定语 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
句型结构:请分析下列句子属于五种基本句型中的哪一种。 (注意:如果该题所选答案是E,就在电脑答题卡上同时涂黑AB两个格。)(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)。 && A 主语+谓语&& && B 主+系+表&&& C主+谓+宾& &&D 主+谓+间宾+直宾&&& &E 主+谓+宾+宾补 She made her diary her best friend. You are taking your end-of-term exam. I stayed awake on purpose.
She gave me a determined look. Only time will tell.
句型结构:请分析下列句子属于五种基本句型中的哪一种。 (注意:如果该题所选答案是E,就在电脑答题卡上同时涂黑AB两个格。)(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)。&& A 主语+谓语&&& &&B 主+系+表&&& C主+谓+宾&&&D 主+谓+间宾+直宾&&&& E 主+谓+宾+宾补1.She made her diary her best friend.2.You are taking your end-of-term exam.3.I stayed awake on purpose.4. She gave me a determined look.5.Only time will tell.&
单词拼写 (共10小题;每小题0.5分,满分5分)根据首字母或汉语意思,在句中填入适当的词。【小题1】The crowd __________(惊慌) at the sound of the explosion.【小题2】It’s useful to read some _____________(简写) English stories.【小题3】 I’m sorry the book you want is not ________(可获得的)now, but you can choose others related to the same topic.&【小题4】I’m afraid it isn’t a __________(方便的) could we fix another day?【小题5】 She wore so much _________(珠宝) that she seemed to be covered in gold. 【小题6】He was o&&&&&&&&with an English story so that he didn’t hear someone come in.【小题7】With the midterm examination a_________, the students are working harder and harder.【小题8】Old English c____________ of Celtic, and the languages of the Angles and the Saxons, which once conquered Britain, and the Vikings.【小题9】The college is not an o__________recognized Spanish language school.【小题10】The twins are so alike that we have much difficulty in d______________ one from the other.
单词拼写 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据首字母或汉语意思,在句中填入适当的词。1. English is made up of the grammar and vocabulary brought to Britain by people from different countries and c____________.2. The last few years have seen many d____________ in and out of China, from earthquake to drought, even to nuclear radiation (核辐射).&&3. Old English c____________ of Celtic, and the languages of the Angles and the Saxons, which once conquered Britain, and the Vikings. 4. … Now the flame has been lit. The 2008 Olympic Games have ____________(正式地) started.5. The Normans, who d____________ England and take control of the country in 1066, made the most contributions to Middle English. 6. The twins are so alike that we have much difficulty in d______________ one from the other.7. They have kept a close a_____________ with a college in the US in order to obtain the latest result of the experiment.8. The child asked his Grandma, “How much is twelve m____________ by five?” She answered quickly, “Sixty”.9. The book is too difficult! I’m afraid I won’t be able to read it. Do you have a copy that has been ____________ (简化)?10. They took him to court for questioning the existence of the Greek gods and for _____________ (腐化、堕落) the young people of Athens.
单词拼写 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据首字母或汉语意思,在句中填入适当的词。1. English is madeup of the grammar and vocabulary brought to Britain by people from differentcountries and c____________.2. The last fewyears have seen many d____________ in and out of China, from earthquake todrought, even to nuclear radiation (核辐射).&& 3. Old Englishc____________ of Celtic, and the languages of the Angles and the Saxons, whichonce conquered Britain, and the Vikings. 4. … Now the flame has been lit. The 2008Olympic Games have ____________(正式地) started.5. The Normans, whod____________ England and take control of the country in 1066, made the mostcontributions to Middle English. 6. The twins are so alike that we have muchdifficulty in d______________ one from the other.7. They have kept aclose a_____________ with a college in the US in order to obtain the latestresult of the experiment.8. The child askedhis Grandma, “How much is twelve m____________ by five?” She answered quickly, “Sixty”.9. The book is toodifficult! I’m afraid I won’t be able to read it. Do you have a copy that hasbeen ____________ (简化)?10. They took himto court for questioning the existence of the Greek gods and for _____________(腐化、堕落) theyoung people of Athens.&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
初中英语句子成分详解
ID:8211005
资源大小:95KB
英语句子成分
The students of Class Two are
seriously reading the book
written by Lu Xun.
按句子成分划分,此句为:
The students
of Class Two
seriously reading the book
written by Lu Xun.
(谓语) (状语) (谓语) (宾语)
按意群划分,此句为:The students of Class Two
seriously reading
written by Lu Xun.
一、英语各种成分的基本含义及用法
(一)、主语
主语是全句谈论的中心话题。我们在说一句话的时候,首先要明确我们讲的是“哪个人”?或者是一件“什么事”?或者是一件“什么物体”,等。这些代表“哪个人”、“什么事”、“什么物体”等的部分就是句子的主语。
主语是指句子的某个部分,它可能是一个词,也可能是一个词组,还有可能是一个[来自e网通极速客户端]
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫码支付,立即下载
扫一扫手机阅读更方便宾补、定语和状语:句子成分不再困扰_英语语法网
精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>
宾补、定语和状语:句子成分不再困扰
作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:&&&&
&&&热&&&&&
【字体: 】
说明:引用此文请注明出处,并务请保留后面的有效链接地址,谢谢!