推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
settle down怎样加动词?settle down to中的to是介词还是和后面动词组成不定式结构?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
settle down to do sth平静/定居下来(以后),(然后)去做某事
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码非谓语动词和谓语在语法填空中的运用 学案设计(人教版英语高三)
非谓语动词和谓语在语法填空中的运用 学案设计(人教版英语高三)
The Nonfinite Verbs and the Verbs in the Rational Cloze学案
Daily famous saying:Seeing is believing.=To see is to believe.
Step1. Presentation:
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Step2: 非谓语动词:
1. 定义: 在句子中充当除谓语动词以外的各种句子成分的动词形式叫做非谓语动词。
2. 种类: 非谓语动词有四种:
动名词(动词的-ing形式--doing)
不定式(to+动词原形--to do)
现在分词(动词的-ing形式--doing)
过去分词(动词的-ed形式--done)
3. 非谓语动词在句子中可充当各种句子成分:
a. 非谓语动词在句中做定语时:
to do 表示目的, 将来
doing 表示主动, 动作正在进行
done 表示被动, 完成
1. I borrowed some books _________ (read) during my holiday.
2. ---an online journal _________ (publish) by the Public Library of Science.
3. The pen________ (lie) on the table belongs to me.
4. There is a __________ (swim) pool in our school.
b. Competition: (To check the knowledge of the Nonfinite Verbs)
1. ________ (say) is easier than to do.
2. ________ (lose) money made me angry.
3. When _______ (start) is unimportant.
4. ---- What made him angry?
---- ________.
A.Because he lost money. B. Because he had lost money. C. Losing money. D. Lost money.
1. My job is ________ (teach).
2. Your dream is _______(go) to college.
3. This is an ________ (excite) film.
4. We are very _________ (excite).
作表语: 不定式( 动作)
动名词( 动作)
分词主语(人) 或修饰人: 主语(物) 或修饰物:
1. I saw him __________ (leave).
2. He was seen _________ (cry).
3. I saw him _________ (interest) in it.
4. She raised her voice to make herself ___________ (understand.)
﹡see sb. + --- / --- / --- / ---
非谓语动词解题三步曲:
看似纷繁复杂的各种非谓语动词考题实际上是有解题规律可寻的,
1. 基本上确定成分,
2. 确定主被动关系,
3. 确定动作所发生的时间
1. A cook will be immediately fired if he is found _________ (smoke) in the kitchen.
2. When first ___________ (introduce) to the market, these products enjoyed great success.
3.“You can’t catch me!” Janet shouted, _______(run) away.
4. Don’t use words, expressions, or phrases (_______(know) only to people with specific knowledge.)
Conclusion
虽然非谓语动词题题型千变万化,也会考到独立成分、主语、宾语等其它成分,但最难、最易考到的就是非谓语动词用作定语、状语、补语,学会用以上三步法来解题,相信会有很大的帮助。
Step3: Comparison
1.He was a good king, well ________ (like) by his people.
2.The computer centre , _______ (open) last year, is very popular among the students in this school.
3.Democrat Pat Moynihan __________ (serve) in the Senate from nineteen-seventy-seven to two-thousand-one.
4.These new rulers ________ (speak) only French for several hundred years.
5.A big wedding ________ (require) clothing, flowers, food preparation, photographs and music.
Step4: Practice
Practice 1
1. She caught the student           (cheat) in exams.
2. When I got there, I found him        (repair) farm tools.
3. When I got there, I found the farm tools        . (repair)
4. Just then he heard someone         (call) for help.
5. He worked so hard that he got his pay        . (raise)
6. The missing boys were last seen         (play) near the river.
7.         (compare) with the old one, the new building looks more beautiful.
8. The workers had the machines        (run) all night long to finish the work on time.
9. People in the south have their houses         (make of ) bamboo.
10.           (lose) in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him. 
Practice 2
11. The foreigner tried his best, but he still couldn't make his point ____________. ( understand)
12. The scientists were waiting to see the problem        . (settle).        
13. The library's study room is full of students busy ___________ (prepare) for the exam.
14. The ground is  (cover )with         (fall) leaves.               
15. Lessons        (learn) easily were soon forgotten.               
16. The wallet      (steal) several days ago was found      (hide)in the dustbin
outside the building.                                      
17. A person       (learn) a foreign language must be able to use the foreign language           
(forget ) all about his own.                           
18.       (produce)different kinds of pianos, the workers farther improved their
quality.                                              
19. The students in the university are all taking courses       (lead) to a degree.                                          
20. Many things         (consider) impossible in the past are very common today.    
Practice 3
21.          (tell)many times, he still couldn't understand.              
22. The old sick lady entered the hospital,        (support) by her two sons.       
23. China is one of the largest countries in the world,         (cover) 9.6 million
square kilometres.                                       
24. We must keep a secret of the thing        (discuss) here, the general said, seriously
     (stare) at the man in charge of the information office.            
25. The visiting Minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks,     (add) that he had
enjoyed his stay here.                           
26. Can you read? Mary said .angrily       (point) to the notice.             
27.        (write) the composition, John handed it to the teacher and went out of the
room.                                                 
28. Were you       (frighten) when you saw that wild animal?                 
29. Properly       (mark) with numbers, the books can be easily found.    
30. The child sat in the dentist's chair       (tremble)                
Practice 4
31. At this moment the bell rang         (announce)the end of class.            
32. He walked down the hills,        (sing) softly to himself.              
33. I had to shout to make myself         (hear) above the noise.           
34. The graduating students are busy         (collect) material for their reports.   
35. The cars        (produce) in Beijing are as good as those         
(produce) in Shanghai.                                          
36. When I came in, I saw Dr. Li       (examine) a patient.              
37.         (give) a satisfactory operation, the patient recovered from illness very
quickly.                                             
38.        (give) a satisfactory operation, the doctor believed the patient would recover
from his illness very soon.                                  
39. He wrote a letter to me         (inform) that his trip to Japan had been put off
because of the bad weather.                                      
40. He reads newspapers every day to keep himself        (inform) about what's
going on in the world.     
Step 5 综合实践
We are ______1_____ (interest) in the story about Snow White because it is a very _______2_______ (interest) story. Once upon a time, there was a princess ___3_____ (name) Snow White. She was the most beautiful girl in the world but she had a step-mother who treated her very badly. She even ordered a guard to kill her. The guard didn’t kill Snow White. Instead, he asked Snow White to escape at once. ______4______ (terrify) by some strange sounds, she ran quickly through the forest and came to a wooden house which belonged to the seven dwarfs. A moment later, the seven dwarfs came back to the wooden house and they saw a beautiful girl _____5____ (lie) on the bed. After that Snow White and the seven dwarfs lived happily. They often played on the grass, ________6_______ (sing and dance) together. _______7_____ (know) the news of Snow White, the Queen dressed up as an old woman. The bad woman took a poisonous apple and went to the wooden house. Snow White believed the old woman and bit that red but poisonous apple and fell down. One day, a handsome prince came here. He shook her by accident and with a shock the poisonous piece of apple ___8____ (bit) off by Snow White came out of her throat. And before long she opened her eyes. _____9_____ (see) the prince and the seven dwarfs, Snow White smiled. Snow White decided to go with the prince and said “Goodbye” to the seven dwarfs. She married the Prince and lived happily. Let’s look back at the bad Queen. What happened to her? ______10________ (not satisfy) with the news, the bad Queen felt very angry. A few days later, she died.
There is a 1 (grow) debate about the most effective way for students to study. Traditionally 2 (study) alone was thought to be the best way to ensure good exam results. When 3 (study) alone you can focus your mind better than when you are with others. You also have the freedom to choose what topic 4 (study) and when, as you don’t need find agreement of others. Students 5 (prefer) to study alone often say that when they study with their classmates they waste a lot of time because the discussion is often about non-study topics such as television or holidays.
In the last few years, however, more and more students have started 6 (study) in groups. There are several reasons why many students prefer this method. First, they find that studying is more fun as they can share the experience with others rather than 7 (stay)in their rooms. In groups, they can discuss the subject together and when something 8_________ (not understand)they can ask each other questions. They can use the knowledge of their classmates 9 (help) improve their own knowledge. Finally by 10 (discuss) the topic, they are able to both understand and remember it better.
Step5. Assignment:
1.Review what you have learnt.
2.完成语法表格(六) 非谓语动词settle down
settle down
regular place to live and a regular jobbegin a normalsta ble life
John will settle down after he gets a job and gets married
Many people settle down in San Diego because of the fine weather
2become calmquiet or peaceful
The house settled down for the night after the children were put to
The children settled down when their teacher entered
concentrate on
There were so many distractions that we were unable to settle down
to studying
4sit or lie
comfortably
She settled down in the back of the car and fell asleep quickly& Unit知识点 & “One day, an old monk...”习题详情
210位同学学习过此题,做题成功率80.0%
One day, an old monk named Wisdom, followed by two young monks, was walking from one town to another when they caught sight of a lake. Tired and thirsty, they stopped to have a rest. The old monk, &&&&【小题1】&&&&(point)to the lake, asked the younger one to get him some water. When the little monk reached &&&&【小题2】&&&& lake, a cart drawn by an ox started crossing the lake, 【小题3】&&&& made the water very muddy. The little monk thought, “How can I give this muddy water to my master to drink!” So he came back without any water, saying, “The water is very muddy. I don’t think 【小题4】&&&&&is suitable to drink.”After a while, the same monk &&&&【小题5】&&&& (ask)to get water again. When he went back to the lake, he found that the mud had settled down already, _【小题6】&&&& he collected back a pot of water. Wisdom looked at the water 【小题7】&&&&&(happy) and then up at the monk, “To make the water clean,【小题8】&&&&&you need to do is just to let it be and the mud would settle down _【小题9】&&&& its own.” It is also the same with your mind. When it is disturbed, just let it be. Give it a little time and it will settle down _【小题10】&&&&.pointing&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-
分析与解答
习题“One day, an old monk named Wisdom, followed by two young monks, was walking from one town to another when...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】伴随状语。【小题2】特指上文提到的lake.【小题3】引导非限定定语从句。【小题4】此处作形式宾语【小题5】此处表示被动,做谓语。【小题6】所以,连接句子表示结果。【小题7】修饰动词“look at” 用副词【小题8】填“what”理解为主语从句缺主语,填“all”理解为”all后面带一个定语从句整个做后面部分的主语。【小题9】on one’s own 固定搭配,自己。【小题10】反身代词,强调它“自己”。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
One day, an old monk named Wisdom, followed by two young monks, was walking from one town to another...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“One day, an old monk named Wisdom, followed by two young monks, was walking from one town to another when...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Module”“Unit17”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“One day, an old monk named Wisdom, followed by two young monks, was walking from one town to another when...”相似的题目:
We always want what we cannot have. When we're young, we want to stay out late, have romantic relationships, and be &&&&. However, when we're &&&&, we want to go back to being young and we &&&& the days when we didn't have to worry about complex love affairs, &&&& pressure, and money problems.Young people believe adulthood &&&& freedom from parents and schoolwork. When they get older, they feel that &&&& is freedom from work pressure and family responsibilities. To &&&& this feeling, people say, “The grass is always &&&& on the other side of the fence.”As &&&&, we like to be like adults but as young adults, we &&&& to be young again. We think about staying out late and &&&& our own money to spend. Suddenly, they see that love can result in &&&& staying out late makes it hard to get ready for &&&& the next morning. They find out that adult life is not as &&&& as they thought it would be and suddenly, &&&& becomes very scary.Life is &&&&. It gives us time to &&&& but also requires us to work. The time will come when we must grow up and we will always look back wishing we &&&& being young a bit longer. That time will not come back. It is normal to want what we cannot have but the &&&& is that to be happy is to appreciate what we have. That is the first step to grow up. &&&& life becomes more complex, we will not regret the time we wasted wishing we were adults.【小题1】A.comfortableB.dependentC.independentD.polite【小题2】A.olderB.defeatedC.marriedD.confident【小题3】A.likeB.forgetC.regretD.miss【小题4】A.studyB.jobC.ageD.health【小题5】A.createsB.showsC.meansD.limits【小题6】A.childhoodB.adulthoodC.parenthoodD.neighborhood【小题7】A.reduceB.describeC.experienceD.understand【小题8】A.greenerB.thinnerC.yellowD.colorful【小题9】A.researchersB.teenagersC.adults D.elders【小题10】A.wishB.decideC.returnD.stop【小题11】A.makingB.havingC.worrying aboutD.showing off【小题12】A.healthyB.ambitiousC.brokenD.excited【小题13】A.breakfastB.schoolC.exerciseD.work【小题14】A.richB.busyC.poorD.easy【小题15】A.lifeB.loveC.careerD.future【小题16】A.longB.shortC.fairD.beautiful【小题17】A.studyB.thinkC.playD.live【小题18】A.stoppedB.enjoyedC.imaginedD.tried【小题19】A.reasonB.resultC.dreamD.truth【小题20】A.IfB.WhenC.UnlessD.Before&&&&
As is known to all, one of the many benefits of &&&& adventure travel is teaching children how to cope with &&&& unexpected. //; an the/; the
Half of &&&& surveyed in 16 countries say they go first to their closest friend to share their deepest wishes and darkest fears.thesesomeonesthose
“One day, an old monk...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“One day, an old monk named Wisdom, followed by two young monks, was walking from one town to another when they caught sight of a lake. Tired and thirsty, they stopped to have a rest. The old monk, ____【小题1】____(point)to the lake, asked the younger one to get him some water. When the little monk reached ____【小题2】____ lake, a cart drawn by an ox started crossing the lake, 【小题3】____ made the water very muddy. The little monk thought, “How can I give this muddy water to my master to drink!” So he came back without any water, saying, “The water is very muddy. I don’t think 【小题4】____is suitable to drink.”After a while, the same monk ____【小题5】____ (ask)to get water again. When he went back to the lake, he found that the mud had settled down already, _【小题6】____ he collected back a pot of water. Wisdom looked at the water 【小题7】____(happy) and then up at the monk, “To make the water clean,【小题8】____you need to do is just to let it be and the mud would settle down _【小题9】____ its own.” It is also the same with your mind. When it is disturbed, just let it be. Give it a little time and it will settle down _【小题10】____.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“One day, an old monk named Wisdom, followed by two young monks, was walking from one town to another when they caught sight of a lake. Tired and thirsty, they stopped to have a rest. The old monk, ____【小题1】____(point)to the lake, asked the younger one to get him some water. When the little monk reached ____【小题2】____ lake, a cart drawn by an ox started crossing the lake, 【小题3】____ made the water very muddy. The little monk thought, “How can I give this muddy water to my master to drink!” So he came back without any water, saying, “The water is very muddy. I don’t think 【小题4】____is suitable to drink.”After a while, the same monk ____【小题5】____ (ask)to get water again. When he went back to the lake, he found that the mud had settled down already, _【小题6】____ he collected back a pot of water. Wisdom looked at the water 【小题7】____(happy) and then up at the monk, “To make the water clean,【小题8】____you need to do is just to let it be and the mud would settle down _【小题9】____ its own.” It is also the same with your mind. When it is disturbed, just let it be. Give it a little time and it will settle down _【小题10】____.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 什么叫谓语 的文章

随机推荐