lanter4.4.2破解版下载后为什么打不了code

点对点信任网络 Lantern
Lantern 网站 :
Lantern是一群人的网络,大家合作来打败全球的因特网封锁。安装和分享Lantern,我们新的点对点翻Q软件,让封锁区内可以访问因特网。
Lantern 的主要目的是访问:得到快速可靠的连接,到广阔的因特网。绝大多数翻Q软件需要服务器。在Lantern系统中,每台机器都可以作为服务器,从而比其他工 具提供更多的容量。通过运行Lantern,每个在非封锁区的电脑,都可以变成封锁区用户的代理,使他们可以访问被封锁的网站,诸如 Twitter,Facebook,Youtube,等等。
Lantern的核心是信任网络。使用者邀请他们的朋友来建立Lantern网络。通过只邀请他们信任的人分享因特网连接,大家共同努力,来增加网络反抗审查者的封锁的能力。你的Lantern朋友越多,因特网的速度和可靠性就越高。
授权协议: GPLv3
开发语言: Java
操作系统: 跨平台
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.042 (s). 13 q(s)Arduino Controlled Silly String Shooter: 5 Steps (with Pictures)Introduction: Arduino Controlled Silly String ShooterBy FollowThis is a fun device that's very simple to make.I put mine in a pumpkin for Halloween. I also added an IR
motion sensor, sound, and Twitter.You can follow the victim count on Twitter by following: hackolanternAdd TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 1: Materials ChecklistItems needed:- Arduino microcontroller- A couple cans of Silly String (it's no fun with just one can!)- Wire coathanger- Standard sized servo (I used a 39g servo)- Zip ties- Basic tools (I'm not going to list everything. You're smart, surely you'll figure it out.)Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 2: Mark, Measure, and CutTake the cap off the Silly String. Measure and mark the cutout locations.You might be able to use my measurements in the images below, but your brand of Silly String may have different dimensions. Good luck.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 3: Bendy / TwistyBend your coathanger to resemble the image below. This will act as the trigger.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 4: Mount ServoRun the zip tie through the top holes, and attach the servo.**Important**The trigger should be adjusted to fit YOUR can of Silly String. With my setup, the internal bend is horizontal when the outside lever rests all the way against the servo. This allows for the servo to make a full 90 degree rotation without applying any stress to the other components.Add TipAsk QuestionDownloadStep 5: Example CodeThis code is pretty stupid, but it will give you an idea of how to start. ** I used the SoftwareServo.h library only because the standard servo.h library and the VirtualWire.h library don't get along. If you want to use the standard servo library, it works just fine, but you'll have to whip up your own code (it shouldn't be too hard).Download the sketch anyway, and take a look.The other sketches on here, SillStringShooter2.pde and Hackolantern_Tweet.pde, is the actual code I used for my pumpkin. Enjoy!AttachmentsAdd TipAsk QuestionDownloadRunner Up in the View ContestFinalist in the View ContestShareDid you make this project? Share it with us!I Made It!Recommendationsby
5,048 EnrolledMetalworking ContestFix It! ContestWater ContestAccess denied | www.magiclantern.fm used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.magiclantern.fm) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (ad5995b-ua98).LANTERN: The Ultimate Multifunctional Light
& LANTERN Light
Pick a currency
LANTERN Lights
Take a LANTERN on all your adventures!
FEATURED PRODUCT
LANTERN&Solar
Keep your&devices charged while on the go. LANTERN Solar is the perfect device to have with you when&you do not want to run out of power. &LANTERN Solar stores enough power to recharge your LANTERN Light, mobile phone and any other USB device. Better yet, LANTERN Solar recharges in the sunlight&giving you endless power!
NOT JUST ANOTHER FLASHLIGHT!
LANTERN is a powerful 1000 lumen light&that makes lighting ANY space a cinch!
LANTERN&s unique design goes from an adjustable beam to a room filling, hands-free light source in seconds.
Ride a bike? LANTERN is&a powerful headlight capable of projecting a beam&over 750 feet.
But we didn&t stop there! LANTERN&s large&lithium-ion battery&gives you hours of uninterrupted light and enough juice to keep your USB devices going strong.
Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum, the water repellent LANTERN fits right in your pocket and its Military spec finish ensures it can take one heck of a beating.&&
Emergencies
"In the great outdoors, getting more out of a single tool means a better time at camp and less gear and weight in your pack...the Lantern's flat bottom and diffuser let you stand it up on the ground, table or other flat surface in lantern mode, and the included strap and carabiner let you hang it off a branch or tent ceiling."
gizmag.com
"If you're going camping with your bike you would be hard pressed to find a more suitable light."
ilovecycling.com
"LANTERN is a powerful (1000 lumens), multifunction flashlight that appeals to the audience that places reliance on their gear in harsh situations. From the bike packer to the camper to the emergency prepper, this flashlight should appeal to all of you guys."
shouldersofgiants.com
"With the over abundance of available outdoor gear it is nice to find products that can do multiple things to limit your purchases. Meet LANTERN, this gadget is one part lantern/flashlight/charger/bike headlight...The idea of a swiss army knife of lighting is intriguing."
empoweradventure.com
In my last post, I talked about LANTERN’s journey and what it took to get there. I told you that a key piece of my success was directly linked to t...
LANTERN. The waterproof, impact-resistant, multifunctional light that mounts to your bike, charges your phone, and lights your way. Behind every gr...

我要回帖

更多关于 lanter2.0下载 的文章

随机推荐