暑假在家的一天高中英语作文万能模板

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&暑假的一天英语作文正文
暑假的一天英语作文
暑假的一天英语作文
  []暑假的一天Summer is here, and the sun is closest,[|]。 There is no school, and there will b and time to play, time for a boat race up stream and down, time to go shopp time for a story and singing a song when dinner is over。 Today is long  the longest day in all the year。
.I go to a interesting place .There are lots of peopel.It's too crowded.I see many beautiful flowers.And there are many animals.I see some tigers.They are very scary.I also see two elephints,they are petty heavy and big.And I see some birds,they are samll and cute.I'm very happy
2.On Wednesday, I went shopping with my cousins. We bought some brand name t-shirts and pants. In the afternoon, my cousins gave me a fun ride on the city highway. They also taught me how to drive their fancy car, so I tried to do some turning and parking. It was not easy first. But I learnt quick.
It was during the summer vacation. On a sunny morning, my parents were at work and I was playing the piano at home. Just then the phone rang. It was my aunt's voice. She said that she had to go to another city to do an important business, and her two-year-old boy needed to be looked after. She wanted me to babysit my little cousin for her.
My cousin was ready for bed. My aunt told me when to put him in bed. My aunt said that my cousin loved bedtime stories. She gave me her phone number. If I had any problem, I could ring her up.
Mom called me about three times while I was babysitting. She just wanted to make sure if everything went well. My cousin didn't even cry when his mom was away. I read her Goodnight, Moon and sang children's songs for him. I washed his face and changed diapers (尿布) for him. He didn't even cry when I put him in bed. I spent a happy morning with my cousin. I thought babysitting was fun.
    〖预览〗人物介绍:主人公:我我的姥姥与姥爷我的爸爸与妈妈  前言:我是一个很普通的孩子,生活在一个很普通的家庭里,但是我的一家人却令我感到了温暖与快乐……  第一章:快乐的生活从那一刻开始  2002年的3月26日9点56分我伴随着那一刹那间的哭声降临于这个世界上,因我知道:我的幸福与快乐的生活将从这一刻起航……  从那时开始我就成了一枚掌上明珠,我的家人无时无刻的呵护着我  ―这个在他们眼里的小孩子,他们的一举一动我都看在眼里暖在心里  我在他们的庇护下一天又一天的长大,一天又一天的变化……慢慢地变成了一个人人喜爱的一岁小宝宝,江湖上人送外号:小可爱。在那时候还发生了一件有趣的事,想起时还总是哈哈大笑觉得很是有趣:  在一岁时我和姥爷……【】    〖预览〗快乐人人都拥有,但是快乐分好多种:有的是自然而然的快乐;有的是由一件事引起的快乐;有的是和某人一起玩的很快乐&&但我的快乐和哪些原因截然不同:我的快乐是在一堂课上。每个人都拥有快乐,快乐是世间最好的,也是最珍贵的,用金钱是买不到的。  星期三的下午,我们上了一堂&快乐&的课,是体育课。体育课开始了,第一项:跑步,五百米。我们排成了一条&直线&,做好准备。哨子一响,同学们使出了全身的力气,可是,跑了三百米左右,每个同学都大喘气,当然我也不例外。男女同学已有很多放弃了。那时我也想放弃,我太累了,当我要放弃时,想起了妈妈的话:做什么事都不要放弃,即使是遇到挫折……【】    〖预览〗现在已是21世纪,人类不断进步,社会不断发达,今天,利用假日,我准备到月球上游玩。  随着一声&轰&的巨响,眨眼间,我就来到了月球。这里的景色太不可思议了!月球上生机勃勃,各种不同的树木在月球上,给月球增添了一道美丽的风景。月球的天空是无暇的,美丽的。再深吸一口气,感觉神清气爽。  正当我观看月球美景而陶醉其中时,我闻到了一股沁人心脾的花香问这味道走去,进出一看原来是一颗姿态优雅的桂花树,上面的一簇簇一朵挨着一朵,香味四溢这时,在桂树下,我看到一个漂亮的姑娘,抱着玉兔在眺望地球。我心想:一定是嫦娥。我迫不及待的和她打了个招呼嫦娥见到了我,惊恐地问:&你是谁?你怎么来到这儿的?&我回……【】
&&&&推荐专题:
  〔暑假的一天英语作文〕
  暑假的一天英语作文所属栏目:〖〗〖〗
  “暑假的一天英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  暑假作文提供的暑假的一天英语作文由网友原创或转发,若暑假的一天英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
https://www.unjs.com/
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
暑假的一天英语作文相关作文扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文关于暑假一天的生活()就是写你暑假的其中一天在干什么.是一般将来时
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Dear My Friend,How are you?Do you want to know about my English study?OK,I will tell you.I study English at Sunday afternoon at two o'clock.I study JianQiao English.And,last Saterday I took part in the Public English Test.I think I can pass.And,next Monday,my school will have an English words test.I want to take part in.I am sure,I can win.Well,it's late.In the end of my letter,I put my best wishes for you!Please write to me soon!Yours,Jackyanbo
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码暑假在家的一天英语作文_百度知道
暑假在家的一天英语作文
暑假在家的一天英语作文...
暑假在家的一天英语作文
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:23528
获赞数:18117
参与团队:
翻译如下:暑假一天的快乐生活A happy summer day7月我们又放暑假了。一大早我去了公园,公园里有很多树。很多人在散步。公园里有很多学生。公园里有很多的人在划船。然后我去看了电影,下午,我午睡了2个小时。我的朋友李华喊我去游泳。我们游泳游了一下午。这实在是快乐的一天。We'll start another summer vacation when July comes. In the morning, I got up early and went to the park after washing.Many people are walking about in the park. There are many trees in the park. In the park, there are lots of students. There are so many people paddle boat in the park.And then I went to an interesting movie.Afternoon, I take a nap for 2 hours. My friend Li Hua called me to go swimming.We swam all afternoon. This is really a happy day.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文:暑期待在家中还是外出旅游
我的图书馆
英语作文:暑期待在家中还是外出旅游
Staying At Home or Going Out For TravellingThe summer holiday is coming. The discussion about what to do during the holiday is right on their way among students.暑假就要到了。关于暑假做什么的讨论正在学生中进行。Some students prefer to stay at home. They can stay with their families and have more flexible time to do what they like. They also can use their leisure time to prepare for their next-term study. In addition, they can save much money to do other things. However, they lose the chance of enjoying the beauty of nature and touching the outside world personally.有些学生偏爱于待在家中。他们可以和家人待在一起,有更多自由的时间去做他们喜欢做的事。他们也可以利用空闲时间来准备下学期的学习。另外,他们可以省下许多钱去做其他事。但是,他们丧失了亲身体验大自然的美,接触外界世界的机会。However, others are in favor of going out for travelling. They figure out that going out for travelling provides a chance for them to increase their knowledge and broaden their horizons. And they can understand the differences between regions and countries by travelling in person. Besides, through travelling different places, they gather different experience, which is a source of their imagination. However, they have to spend much money and feel tired sometimes.然而,其他人赞成外出旅游。他们指出外出旅游给他们提供了增长知识、开阔眼界的机会。通过旅游,他们可以亲身体会不同地区,不同国家之间的差异。此外,通过到不同地方旅游,他们收集了不同经验,这是他们想象的源泉。但是,他们不得不花费许多金钱,有时候还会感觉到疲倦。As for me, I prefer to stay at home during the holiday since I can control my time flexibly. However, I advocate that students should go out to get in touch with the outside world and meet some difficulties so that they can value the time of staying at home.对于我,我比较喜欢待在家中过暑假因为我可以自由地支配自己的时间。但是,我也提倡学生应该出去接触外界世界,遭遇一些困难,这样他们才会更加珍惜在家中的时光。
[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢关注0粉丝3赞795
这个暑假每日打卡
英语一天一个必修
日积月累不断巩固
然后背英语作文
提高英语成绩
我真的都坚持不了 要我每天玩手机可以 每天看英语单词做不到啊?
你们暑假多少天?
心若无尘心自安:我们暑假是7月13号放假的
我也想有个好成绩
心若无尘心自安:朋友