英语对他来说很难翻译很难,不知道怎么翻译好了

特别喜欢说英语的理科生,想从事和英语口语相关的工作,不知道什么职业比较好?如果转行当翻译,是否很辛苦? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。35被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="1分享邀请回答赞同 添加评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 添加评论分享收藏感谢收起英语翻译其实,我很爱你,只是我不知道怎么表达.昨晚听你说了那些话,我好难过.
问题描述:
英语翻译其实,我很爱你,只是我不知道怎么表达.昨晚听你说了那些话,我好难过.
问题解答:
In fact,I love you very much,but I just don't know how to express myself.I feel very say in hearing what you said last night.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Do you kown?I'm really love you!I will pursue you Reckless!
Y ¨&#186; u em bé,t&#244;i yêu b&#7841;n.s&#7869; g&#7885;i cho b&#7841;n t&#7841;i m&#7897;t th&#7901;i &#273;i&#7875;m b&#7841;n kh&#244;ng ch&#7845;p nh&#785
I can't love you more.不过这个好像是非常非常爱的意思 貌似和你说得不一样.
哥,我爱你,很爱很爱你.你要幸福噢,狠狠的幸福.妹妹爱你.Brother,I love you,I really love you so much.You must be happy,must be very very happy.Your sister loves you.
Elder brother ,I love you ,very much,love loves you verymuch ,you want happy ,fierce happiness.The younger sister loves you forever.
I will always love you, never leave. 我一直很爱你,从未离去.
My cousin loves to play or tell jokes. One day, she pointed at me and said: "You look like monkeys." I replied, "You are the one who look like a monkey." She sm
Chinese people like making a toast very much,but you don't seem to like that.这样的翻译BUT少不了,不然会让人觉得很生硬.
I am a girl who is fond of recording routine things , even a piece of one in life . The progress of it is really interesting , and you can find something gorgeo
There isn't any pain in giving up on someone who loves you,But giving up on a person whom you love very much is painful,And loving someone who doesn't love you
I really very much love you,I really do not have the means to constrain my sentiment…I did not know was your evil spirit,but was your evil spirit,I instead coul
I really love you very much,please accept my love.Will you please give me a chance to look after you?Without you,my life means nothing and I will lose my direct
I really love you,you clearly said you would only like me,but why are you so committed to her too?We really is not possible yet?I'm really just silly love you,I
鑫鑫.我真的很爱你I do love you.很爱你很爱你Love you so much.我只有这一句这么一句Only in a word.Just one.简单的话语Such a simple words我真的很爱你很爱你(上有重复)爱到底As long as I love you.不要嫌我嘴巴太啰嗦Never b
为你解答.露西很爱她的小妹妹.(be fond of) Lucy is very fond of her little sister.难道你不为你的将来担忧吗?(care about) Don't you care about your future?我们很难说服他改变想法.(change one's mind) It
I really love you,you?Also,as I love you so love me?I do not know,can you tell me?For you,I do not know how many times crying,it worth it?I smile to hide my vul
I really love you,I always thought that I could forget you,but I really can not do,I think I can give up at the end of Cheche at the end of you,but,no matter wh
When you are really in love with someone,you may want to describe the feeling.However,just like what the big and the small rabbit have found:love isn't somethin
I was once in love with a girl,but I didn't have the courage.Now everything has changed,while the only thing I cannot forget is this strange but familiar affect
也许感兴趣的知识有谁知道这是什么米糊,翻译一下,英文不认识_百度宝宝知道扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译最近的翻译作业都好难哦,不是单纯知道意思就可以译出来的哦,1) Indeed,he was one in whom the ancient Roman honor more appeared than in any that drew breath in Italy.原译:他身上体现的古罗马道德确实比当时的意大利人所体现的都多.改译:2) These three steps constituted an epochal advance.原译:这三个步骤构成了一个划时代的进展.改译:3) The air seemed almost sticky from the scent of bursting buds.原译:空气由于刚开的花蕾发出的香味似乎变得几乎是黏糊糊的了.改译:4) I had no idea about it,until you told me.原译:我对此一无所知,一直到你告诉我时为止.改译:5)本(航空)公司的经营方针是:“安全第一,旅客至上,优质服务,树立信誉.”原译:The guideline of our airlines is “safety first,passenger consideration,excellent services,establishment of prestige.”改译:6) Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances.(报上刊登的一句励志格言)原译:只有这种人才会取得辉煌的成就,他们敢于相信他们本身具有某种不向环境屈服的东西.改译:上面的原译是老师给的呢,都是直译的,应该是要我们改的高级一些吧。
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
小样儿你是来忽悠我们的吧?看来你是英语专业的学生吧,应该是翻译课的内容翻的不错啊.1)他确实是意大利当时最具有古罗马君子之风的人.4)你告知之前,我对此一无所知.___________其他的不用修改了.________________________哦,原来是提高翻译质量啊,那我再试试.3)花蕾绽放,香味满溢,连空气也似乎黏稠起来.6)只有那种坚信自己、不向环境屈服的人才能取得辉煌成就.2)由于采取了这三个步骤,我们取得了划时代的进展!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我也觉得你是来忽悠人的.我来试试.第4题,我的水平也只能翻这种很口语的东西.4.你不跟我讲,我压根不知道这事儿.
扫描下载二维码我今天很不舒服!用英文怎么翻译?_百度知道
我今天很不舒服!用英文怎么翻译?
sino_yusuke
sino_yusuke
采纳数:11751
获赞数:87878
I feel quite uncomfortable today!~亲,如果你认可我的回答,请点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端上评价点【采纳回答】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O,互相帮助,祝共同进步!
采纳数:33
获赞数:139
I don&#39;t feel well.或者I am not myself today.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译硕士英语的难度 的文章

随机推荐