首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
要好想个名字
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
要好想个名字
采纳数:26
获赞数:54
参与团队:
就是你想跟他做他不愿意,小几率事件,一般来说都会答应,反正就是如果他答应了,就脱光衣服,过一会就停了,完后再对话连续干的成功率很低,一般会拒绝,如果第一次对话就失败的话继续重复约炮必定失败,不太清楚过多长时间cd会清掉,反正过一段时间就可以再约了
我也在玩,对了如果你想要汉化版,快玩盒子里有汉化版的
看在都是绅士 望采纳 谢谢
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。5days是什么意思_5days在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
5days是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
5days是什么意思 5days在线翻译 5days什么意思 5days的意思 5days的翻译 5days的解释 5days的发音 5days的同义词 5days的反义词 5days的例句
5days5days 双语例句1. 1. Also, inorder to compensate the 2 days downtime, we have added 5days to all Magicians and did the same to all rented refs expiry dateas well.&&&&此外,序补偿2天的停机时间,我们已经5天,所有buxwiz会员,也做了同样以租用的所有裁判终止日期以及。2. Methods: 81 cases with elderly NSCLC were divided into two groups randomly, 43 cases in the treatment group were administrated with Sinoactionomycin 6g/kg (1~4 day) combining card platinum 300mg/m2 (1st day), glucoside (VP16) 100 mg (1~4 or 5days) intravenously.38 cases in the control group were only treated with CBP and vp16 and the dosage were same with that of treatment group.21~28 days were taken as a treatment cycle and the curative effects were studied after 2~3 cycles. The relievable and survival periods were investigated as well.&&&&选取老年NSCLC病例81例,随机分治疗组43例给予新福菌素6μg/kg(第1~4d),卡铂300mg/m2(第1d),依托泊苷(VP16)100 mg(第1~4或5d)静脉滴注;对照组38例单纯使用CBP和VP16,剂量和方法同治疗组,21~28d为一个疗程,2~3个疗程评价疗效,随访缓解期和生存期。3. Most of man's can't receive treatment too hard, the news is eventhough min jeong receives treatment every 5days cause she wants comeback to fiming earlier.&&&&很多男人都不能接受过强的治疗,但是却听说敏贞姐为了能早日返回片场每五天接受一次治疗4. 4. The dynamic changes of serum IL-6, TNF-αat the1, 3, 5days in two groups were determined.&&&&入院后,两组分别于1、3、5天取血清标本,测定IL-6及TNF-α含量。5. Sir, your Service Passport has expired for 5days.&&&&I :先生您的公务护照已经过期5天了。6. 5days6. The ancient Egyptians were the first to use a solar year, and as early as 4000 BC they had devised a calendar of 12 months of 30 days each, to which they added 5days of celebration at the start of each year.&&&&古埃及人是第一个使用太阳历的民族,早在公元前4000年的时候,他们已经设计了一年12个月,每月30天的立法--他们在每年的年初加上5天的庆祝日。7. 7. And were given150millions U ofUrokinase intravenously in half an hour. After4-6hours were given5000U low molecular weigh heparin subcutaneously5days, fourtimes daily.&&&&入院后即刻口服巴米尔300mg,以后每天口服300mg.0.5h内静滴尿激酶150万U,4~6h后开始皮下注射低分子量肝素钙5000U,每日4次,应用5~7天。8. Pls confirm units cut per size within 5days after cutting?&&&&请在裁剪后5天内确认齐码样。9. It showed some 5days to activate...&&&&这表明一些五天来激活。。。10. But when I arrived at your hotel 5days ago, your faculty told me there is no vacancy any more.&&&&但当我5 天前抵达你们酒店时,你们的员工告诉我没有空房间了。11. After bank in, need 5days to prepare for ITEM you order.&&&&&&商品在您完成汇款之后的 5 天内就会抵达。12. I''ll work for the next 5days.&&&&&&我要事情5天从明天算起13. Please wait for 1~5days for approval. Thank you!&&&&&&请允许1~5天的工作日让盟主审核您的申请。14. 5days的意思14. He was suspended for 5days of school because of fighting.&&&&&&因为打架,他被罚停学5天。15. Today the lives of most Americans are organised that way:5days of work or school followed by 2 days of rest.&&&&&&如今多数美国人的生活都是依此来安排的:5天工作或上学,然后是2天休息。16. Methods 216 pations with ectopic pregnancy were divided into 3 groups. 51 patients in the A group, were treated by methotrexate which is guided by tra 49 patients in the B group, were treated by methotrexate, 0.4mg/kg, intramuscular, qd, for 5days; 51 patients in the C group, were treated by methotrexate, 1mg/kg, one time, intramuscular.&&&&&&将2003年2月~2007年10月在大连医科大学附属二院确诊为输卵管妊娠应用甲氨蝶呤治疗的151例患者随机分为3组。A组:51例,使用超声引导下异位妊娠囊穿刺注射甲氨蝶呤杀胚术;B组:49例,肌肉注射甲氨蝶呤0.4mg/kg(患者甲氨蝶呤用量20~25mg),每日1次,共5日;C组:51例,患者肌肉注射甲氨蝶呤1mg/kg,1次性。17. 17. At 25℃, eggs hatched after 3.69±0.25 days, the nymph had three instars, the 1st instar stage was 3~5 days, 2nd instar 3~5days, and 3rd instar 4~5 The prepupal stage lasted 8~14 days and the pupal stage lasted 10~15 days at 25℃.&&&&&&2黑广肩步甲成虫人工饲料研究分别研制了9种成虫人工饲料,以此饲喂黑广肩步甲成虫,结果表明,饲料Ⅲ是室内饲养黑广肩步甲成虫的最佳饲料。5days是什么意思,5days在线翻译,5days什么意思,5days的意思,5days的翻译,5days的解释,5days的发音,5days的同义词,5days的反义词,5days的例句,5days的相关词组,5days意思是什么,5days怎么翻译,单词5days是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备 66号 
911查询大全 微信公众号在线定制英文名用微信扫一扫4.3K946 条评论分享收藏感谢赞同了回答7 天前阅读全文赞同 508110 条评论分享收藏感谢We need 5 more students to help us your class. [ ] A. but B. except C. except for D. besides 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
We need 5 more students to help us ________ your class.
except for
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2013届山东省青岛二中高三下学期第二次模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Some years ago when I was in my first year in college, I heard Salome Bey sing for the first time. The moment was exciting. Salome’s &&【小题1】&filled the room and brought the theater to life. I was so &&【小题2】&&that I decided to write an article about her.I &&【小题3】&&Salome Bey, telling her I was from Essence magazine, and that I wanted to meet her to talk about her career. She &&【小题4】&&and told me to come to her studio next Tuesday. When I hung up, I was scared out of my mind. I &&【小题5】&&I was lying. I was not a writer at all and hadn’t even written a grocery list. I interviewed Salome Bey the next Tuesday. I sat there &&【小题6】&, taking notes and asking questions that all began with, “Can you tell me…” I soon realized that &&【小题7】&&Salome Bey was one thing, but writing a story for a national magazine was just impossible. The &&【小题8】&&was almost unbearable. I struggled for days &&【小题9】&&draft after draft. Finally I put my manuscript (手稿) into a large envelope and dropped it into a mailbox.It didn’t take long. My manuscript &&【小题10】&. How stupid of me! I thought. How could I &&【小题11】&&in a world of professional writers? Knowing I couldn’t &&【小题12】&&the rejection letter, I threw the unopened envelope into a drawer.Five years later, I was moving to California. While &&【小题13】&&my apartment, I came across the unopened envelope. This time I opened it and read the editor’s letter in &&【小题14】&:Ms. Profit,Your story on Salome Bey is fantastic. Yet we need some more relevant materials. Please &&【小题15】&&those and return the article immediately. We would like to &&【小题16】&&your story soon.Shocked, it took me a long time to &&【小题17】&. Fear of rejection cost me dearly. I lost at least five hundred dollars and the chance of having my article appear in a major magazine. More importantly, I lost years of &&【小题18】&&writing. Today, I have become a full-time writer. &&【小题19】&&this experience, I’ve learned a very important lesson: You can’t &&【小题20】&&to doubt yourself.【小题21】A.voiceB.joyC.smileD.speech【小题22】A.proudB.movedC.satisfiedD.active【小题23】A.visitedB.emailedC.interviewedD.phoned【小题24】A.refusedB.agreedC.hesitatedD.paused【小题25】A.explainedB.discoveredC.knewD.replied【小题26】A.seriouslyB.nervouslyC.patientlyD.quietly【小题27】A.foolingB.blamingC.invitingD.urging【小题28】A.hardshipB.failureC.commentD.pressure【小题29】A.onB.byC.withD.in【小题30】A.disappearedB.improvedC.spreadD.returned【小题31】A.compareB.surviveC.competeD.struggle【小题32】A.faceB.deliverC.ignoreD.receive【小题33】A.decoratingB.repairingC.leavingD.cleaning【小题34】A.anxietyB.disbeliefC.horrorD.trouble【小题35】A.increaseB.replaceC.addD.mix【小题36】A.broadcastB.createC.assessD.publish【小题37】A.concentrateB.prepareC.escapeD.recover【小题38】A.energeticB.enjoyableC.typicalD.endless【小题39】A.Holding on toB.Dating back toC.Looking back onD.Dropping in on【小题40】A.affordB.attemptC.expectD.pretend
来源:2013届江苏省高三上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
1&Mymother is a geneticist, and from her I learned that despite our differences insize, shape and color, we humans are 99.9 percent the same. It is in our &&36&&to see differences: skin, hair and eye color, height, language.But also in our nature, way down in the DNA that &&37& &ushuman, we are almost the &&38& . Ibelieve there is more that unites us than &&39& &us.Mymother came to the US from India. She is &&40& &enoughthat she got her service &41 &in a diner in 1960s Dallas. My father is a white boy from Indiana whose &&42& &camefrom Germany in the mid-1800s.&Itseems &&43& &to admit now, but I never &&44&&that my parents were different colors. One day, I watched my parentswalk &&45& &the street of our church together. Theywere &&46& &in the service that day, and as theywalked, I saw their hands &&47& &together in unison(一致地). I noticed forthe first time how dark my mother was, and how white my father was. I knew themas my parents &&48& &I realized their skin color.I'm sorry to say that now when I see a mixed-race &&&49&&walking down the street, I see the &mixed race& first andthe &couple& second. Whenmy parents married in 1966, there were &&50& &placesin this country that had laws &51& &mixed marriage. &&52&, my white grandfather, &&53& &father had been atypical racist, was not against their marriage. Someof us are men, some are women. Some are young, some old. Some of us are short andothers &&54& . Some right-handed, some left-handed. Wehave we are all& &55& . But deepdown inside us, down in our DNA, we are 99.9 percent the same. And I believe weneed to remember that. 1.A.feature&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&B. character&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.nature&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.quality 2.A.gets&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.lets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.makes3.A.same&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.different& &&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&C.familiar& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.similar4.A. differs&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.divides& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.departs&&&&&&&&&&& D.splits5.A.yellow& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.white& &&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.dark&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.brown6.A.turned out & &&&&&&&& &&&&B.turned down &&&&&&&&&&& C.turned over&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.turned back7.A.ancestors &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.parents& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.family& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.origin8.A. silly&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.wise& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.stupid&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.foolish 9.A.noticed& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.looked&& &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.watched& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.observed10.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.up& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.out& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.down11.A.entering&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.running& &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.attending& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.participating12.A.rocking &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.shaking&& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.swinging&&& D. waving13.A.unless& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.after&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.before&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.until14.A. marriage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.couple&& &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.double&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.twins15.A.always&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.also&&&&& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.almost&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.still 16.A. allowing&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.preventing &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.encouraging & D. banning17.A.Therefore&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.However&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Otherwise18.A.which& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.whose&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.that&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.what19.A. long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.high&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.tall&&&&&&&&&& D. kind20.A.similar& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.familiar&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.unique&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.same&
来源:2012届浙江省衢州高级中学高三上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
Most of us spend our lives seeking the natural world. To this end, we walk the dog, play golf, go fishing, sit in the garden, drink outside rather than inside the pub, have a picnic, live in the suburbs, go to the seaside, buy a weekend place in the country. The most popular free time activity in Britain is going for a walk. And when joggers (慢跑者) jog, they don’t run the streets. Every one of them automatically heads to the park or the river. It is my firm belief that not only do we all need nature, but we all seek nature, whether we know we are doing so or not.But despite this, our children are growing up nature-deprived (丧失). I spent my boyhood climbing trees. These days, children are robbed of these ancient freedoms, due to problems like crime, traffic, the loss of the open spaces and strange new ideas about what is best for children, that is to say, things that can be bought, rather than things that can be found.The truth is to be found elsewhere. A study in the US: families had moved to better housing and the children were assessed for ADHD (多动症). Those whose housing had more natural views showed an improvement of 19%; those who had the same improvement in material surroundings but no nice view improved just 4%.A study in Sweden indicated that kindergarten children who could play in a natural environment had less illness and greater physical ability than children used only to a normal playground. A US study suggested that when a school gave children access to a natural environment, the entire school would do better in studies.Another study found that children play differently in a natural environment. In playgrounds, children create a hierarchy (等级) based on physical abilities, with the tough ones taking the lead. But when a grassy area was planted with bushes, the children got much more into fantasy play, and the social hierarchy was now based on imagination and creativity.Most bullying (恃强凌弱) is found in schools where there is a tarmac (柏油碎石) the least bullying is in a natural area that the children are encouraged to explore. This reminds me unpleasantly of Sunnyhill School, with its hard tarmac, where I used to hang about in corners dreaming about wildlife.But children are frequently discouraged from involvement with natural spaces, for health and safety reasons, for fear that they might get dirty or that they might cause damage. So, instead, the damage is done to the children themselves: not to their bodies but to their souls.One of the great problems of modern childhood is ADHD, now increasingly and expensively treated with drugs. Yet one study after another indicates that contact with nature gives huge benefits to ADHD children. However, we spend money on drugs rather than on green places.The life of old people is much better when they have access to nature. The most important for the growing population of old people is in quality rather than quantity of years. And study after study finds that a garden is the single most important thing in finding that quality.In wider and more difficult areas of life, there is evidence to indicate that natural surroundings improve all kinds of things. Even problems with crime and aggressive behaviour are reduced when there is contact with the natural world.Dr William Bird, researcher from the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, states in his study, “A natural environment can reduce violent behaviour because its process helps reduce anger and behavior that people might regret later.” Wild places need encouraging for this reason, no matter how small their contribution.We tend to think human beings are doing nature some kind of favor when we are protecting nature. The error here is far too deep: not only do humans need nature for themselves, but the very idea that humanity and the natural world are separable things is damaging.Human beings are a species of animals. For seven million years we lived on the planet as part of nature. So we miss the natural world and long for contact with non-human life. Anyone who has patted a dog, stroked a cat, sat under a tree with a glass of beer, given or received a bunch of flowers or chosen to walk through the park on a nice day, understands that.We need the wild world. It is necessary to our well-being, our health, our happiness. Without other living things around us we are less than human.【小题1】What is the author’s firm belief?A.People seek nature in different ways.B.People should spend most of their lives in the wild.C.People have quite different ideas of nature.D.People must make more efforts to study nature.【小题2】What does the author say people prefer for their children nowadays?A.Personal freedom.  B.Things that are natural.C.Urban surroundings.  D.Things that are purchased.【小题3】What does a study in Sweden show?  A. The natural environment can help children learn better.  B. More access to nature makes children less likely to fall ill.  C. A good playground helps kids develop their physical abilities.  D. Natural views can prevent children from developing ADHD.【小题4】Children who have chances to explore natural areas ________.A.tend to develop a strong love for science B.are more likely to dream about wildlifeC.tend to be physically tougher in adulthood D.are less likely to be involved in bullying【小题5】What does the author suggest we do to help children with ADHD?A.Find more effective drugs for them.  B.Provide more green spaces for them.C.Place them under more personal care.   D.Engage them in more meaningful activities【小题6】In what way do elderly people benefit from their contact with nature?A.They look on life optimistically.  B.They enjoy a life of better quality. C.They are able to live longer.D.They become good-humored
题型:单选题
We need 5 more students to help us ________ your class.A.butB.exceptC.except forD.besides
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号亲,访问受限了
为保证您的正常访问请进行验证
0ec7e62d0a9a53ff2d2a5d

我要回帖

更多关于 neednot意思 的文章

随机推荐