It is very veryfamous是什么意思 all over the worId(改为一般疑问句)

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
句型转换。(10分)1.He wants to play in the next World Cup. (改为一般疑问句)he
to play in the next World Cup?2.Let’s go fishing.(改为同义句)__________ __________ going fishing?3.There are many students on the playground.(改为同义句)There are __________ __________ students on the playground.4.Millie often watches TV at home in the evening.(对画线部分提问)__________ does Millie often
__________ at home in the evening?5.Daniel and Kitty are from Beijing.(对画线部分提问)__________ __________ Daniel and Kitty from?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
want2.What /How about3.lots of4.What5.Where are
为您推荐:
1.】考查一般疑问句。对于一般现在是的一般疑问句含有实义动词,主语为第三人称单数要借助助动词does +主语+动词原形。结合题意故填Does
want2. go fishing是征求建议的语句可以转换成how/what about+doing的结构根据题意故填What /How about3. lot of =lots of+可数名词的复数。故答案lots of4. TV可知用what提问,what+does+主语+动词的原型,构成根据题意故答案What5. 根据划线部分是Beijing可知是对地点的提问,根据题意故填Where are句型转换。
本题考点:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
lwanttotravelaroundtheworld改为一般疑问句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Do you want to travel around the world?下次记得空格哦!我都差点没看明白!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you want to travel around the world?
you...................回答
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
改一般疑问句He has only forty-one years old,and he has already been to nearly every country in the world.变成一般疑问句怎么变?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
楼上的回答的不对.应该是:Does he have only forty-one yeas old and he have already been to nearly every country in the world?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一般问句形式是:Is/Was it + 被强调部分+that/who+句子其他成分?如: Was it during the Second World War that his grandfathe——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
一般问句形式是:Is/Was it + 被强调部分+that/who+句子其他成分?如: Was it during the Second World War that his grandfather died? 特殊问句形式是:特殊疑问词 + is/was +that/who + 句子其他成分?如: When is it that the school sports meeting will be held? [真题回顾4]- that he managed to get the information? -Oh, a friend of his helped him. A. Where was it B. What was it C. How was it D. Why was it 解析:根据下文的答语 a friend of his helped him可知上文是强调方式状语.故选C. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
English is the most widely used language in the history of our planet. One in every seven human beings can speak it. More than half of the world’s books and three quarters of international mail are in English. Of all languages, English has the largest vocabulary—perhaps as many as two million words. However, let’s face it: English is a crazy language. There is no eggs in an eggplant, neither pine nor apple in a pineapple and no ham in a hamburger. Sweet-meats are candy, while sweetbreads, which aren’t sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But when we explore its paradoxes ( 探讨它的矛盾), we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square, public bathrooms have no baths in them. And why is it that a writer writes, but fingers don’t fing, grocers don’t groce, and hammers don’t ham? If the plural(复数形式) of tooth is teeth, shouldn’t the plural of booth be teeth? One goose, two geese—so one moose, two meese?How can a slim chance and a flat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? How can overlook and oversee be opposites, while quite a lot and quite a few are alike? How can the weather be hot as hell one day and cold as hell the next?English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects( 反映) the creativity of human beings. That’ why, when stars are invisible. And why , when I wind up my watch, I but when I wind up this essay, I end it.【小题1】According to the passage ______.A.sweet-meats and sweetbreads are different thingsB.there should be an egg in an eggplantC.pineapples are the apples on the pine treeD.boxing rings should be round【小题2】Which of the following is the correct plural? A.BeethB.GreeseC.MeeseD.Tooth【小题3】Which of the following includes two items which have the similar meaning?A.A wise man and a wise guyB.Overlook and overseeC.Quite a lot and quite a few.D.Hot as hell and cold as hell.【小题4】The underlined words “wind up” in the last paragraph probably mean “___”.A.blowB.roll upC.get hurtD.finish【小题5】Through the many paradoxes in the English language, the writer wants to show that human beings are _______.A.cleverB.crazyC.lazyD.dull
English is the most widely usedlanguage in the history of our planet. One in every seven human beings canspeak it. More than half of the world’s books and three quarters ofinternational mail are in English. Of all languages, English has the largestvocabulary—perhaps as many as two million words. However, let’s face it: English is a crazy language. There is no eggs in aneggplant, neither pine nor apple in a pineapple and no ham in a hamburger.Sweet-meats are candy, while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. Butwhen we explore its paradoxes ( 探讨它的矛盾), wefind that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square, public bathroomshave no baths in them. And why is it that a writerwrites, but fingers don’t fing, grocers don't groce, andhammers don’t ham? If the plural(复数形式) of tooth is teeth, shouldn't the plural ofbooth be teeth? One goose, two geese—so one moose, two meese?How can a slim chance and a flatchance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? How canoverlook and oversee be opposites, while quite a lot and quite a few are alike?How can the weather be hot as hell one day and cold as hell the next?English was invented by people,not computers, and it reflects( 反映) the creativity of human beings.That’ why, when stars are invisible. And why ,when I wind up my watch, I but when I wind up this essay, Iend it.1.According to the passage ______.A. sweet-meats and sweetbreadsare different thingsB. there should be an egg in aneggplantC. pineapples are the apples onthe pine treeD. boxing rings should be round2.Which of the following is the correctplural? & A. Beeth&& B.Greese&& C. Meese& D. Tooth3.Which of the following includes two itemswhich have the similar meaning?& A. A wise man and a wiseguy&&& B. Overlook and oversee& C. Quite a lot and quite afew.& D. Hot as hell and cold as hell. 4.The underlined words “wind up” in the last paragraph probablymean “___”.&& A. blow&&B. roll up&& C. get hurt&& D. finish5.Through the many paradoxes in the Englishlanguage, the writer wants to show that human beings are _______.A.clever&& B. crazy&& C. lazy&& D. dull&
根据中文注释及所给单词首字母,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式1.France is a____________( 欧洲的&&) country。2.The book provides ____________(有价值的) information on recenttrends.3.Though he was& old , his mind ____________(仍然处于) active 。4.After the explosion, the police& dida lot of work to find some clues fromthe ____________(目击者)& Ks*5u5.A ____________(溺水的)man will catch at straw.6.He pushed against& the rock with allhis____________(力量)7.The headmaster’s ____________ (回应) to our plan was encouraging..8.A serious ____________(缺少) of availabe cash forced theclosure of the company9.Your are ____________ (流血&)at the noise 。10.The Queen is on a _________(私下的) visit to Scotland. &
用leading或lead的正确形式填空
He is one of the ________ writers of his day.
根据所给汉语,写出单词的正确形式1.It is said that the first ___________(定居者) of this country are prisoners.2.This is the ________(标准)textbook on the subject.3.He gave a ________(生动的)account of his life as a fighter pilot.4.The _______(焦点) of thenews is earthquake happening in Sichuan.5.If the fire-alarm goes, ________ (全体员工) should assemble outside the building.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Kiss does her hnmework with us(改成否定和一般疑问句)I have just been to North City Park(改成否定和一般疑问句)I have already been to Water World(改成否定和一般疑问句)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Kiss does her hnmework with us(改成否定和一般疑问句) Kiss doesn't do her hnmework with us.Does Kiss do her hnmework with us?I have just been to North City Park(改成否定和一般疑问句)I haven't just been to North City Park.Have you just been to North City Park?I have already been to Water World(改成否定和一般疑问句)I haven't been to Water World yet.Have you been to Water World yet?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 veryfamous 的文章

随机推荐