born with a silver spoonday and night in the desertone's mouth.?

大学英语四级词汇训练500题2(精选6篇)由网友“Zibigniew”投稿提供,以下是小编整理过的大学英语四级词汇训练500题2,希望能够帮助到大家。篇1:大学英语四级词汇训练500题2Test 21. This kind of medicine has the power to _______poison.A.splash B.resist C.adopt D.occupy2. He is easily _______ so I do not like to talk with him.A.defended B.afforded C.created D.offended3.I am _______ to believe that he won’t come back to see his wife again.A.inclined B.puzzled C.accompanied D.performed4.Before you mail this letter, you should check again whether you have _______ it or not.A.sunk B.sighed C.sought D.sealed5.After talking for nearly ten hours, he _______ to the government’s pressure at last.A.expressed B.yielded C.decreased D.approved6.My hands and feet were ________ with cold as I waited for the bus.A. cliff B.still C.stiff D.stick7.This problem is beyond his ability and he can not ________ it.A.slip B.pack C.gain D.solve8.When you buy the spare parts for your car, try to get the _______ ones from the authorized dealer.A.genuine B.generous C.genius D.gentle9.If you use _______, you can get a higher quality picture.A.wax B.shame C.goose D.slides10.Who _______ this country, the people or the president? This question is not easy to answer.A.frightens B.differs C.displays D.governs11.This year our university does not have any _______ to continue the international student exchange program.A.function B.fundamental C.funeral D.funds12.Who is the patient being _______ on?A.painted B.operated C.tied D.fetched13.Mary is _______ of music but I am not.A.pause B.adventure C.grammatical D.fond14.This man has been proved _______ of murder.A.guilty B.spoil C.flash D.curious15.The international situation is very _______ in the Middle East.A.delicious B.perfect C.delicate D.percent16.Even though he knew that I should study, he still ______ me to go to the movies.A.recognized B.extended C.persuaded D.unexpected17.We _______ that it will take another four months to finish this plan.A.grant B.estimate C.council D.check18.He read the paper several times but be still _______ some printer’s errors.A.overlooked B.ignored C.noticed D.outlined19.She often talks with a _______ appearance but in fact she is always telling lies.A.tidy B.sincere C.worship D.merry20.If the students can not support themselves during their study in university, they may ask for a student _______ from the government.A.menu B.spoon C.loan D.bond21.English has become a communication _______ for people from different countries.A.merit B.stream C.enjoyment D.medium22.During the eight years war, many people _______ their blood for their country.A.shed B.tempted C.reserved D.devoted23.You have greatly _______us. What you have done is not what you told us about several weeks ago.A.disappointed B.deserted C.clarified D.opposed24.Before you begin writing your paper, please write ------__________ first. Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about.A.an origin B.a detail C.an example D.an outline25.If you ask why I plan to study in the United States, the only answer is that it is a _______ for me .A.chapter B.ceremony C.chamber D challenge26.A _______ political and economic situation is very important for the development of any country.A.stain B.stable C.peaceful D.pink27.The financial support is decided not only according to your GRE score, but also according to your _______ in college.A.performance B.policy C.smart D.statement28.The World Trade Center is often called a _______ Building, because it is made up of two identical buildings.A. Alike B.Folk C.Twin D.Former29.It is impossible for us to _______ such a difficult task within the limited time.A.fuel B.frown C.fulfill D.frost30.Please do not _______ when somebody else is talking.A. intend B.interpret C.interupt D.invest31.As a commander, you should not _______ the soldiers to unnecessary danger.A.express B.explode C.ecploit D.expose32.This newspaper often _______ the government’s opinion, not the public opinionA.affects B.reacts C.reflects D.recognizes33.Although in great danger, the wounded still did not want to _______ from the front.A.feedback B.backward C.withdraw D.departure34.This movie has a _______ ending. You can not imagine who will be killed finally.A.dramatic B.original C.considerable D.temple35.During the graduation _______, the president gave a wonderful opening speech.A.evolution B.sign C.individual D.ceremony36.The dog _______ the rabbit but could not catch it.A.ceased B.chained C.checked D.chased37.If your letter is over weight, you must pay for the _______.A.excess B.exceed C.checked D.chased38.In the class the teacher asked the students to _______ their bad habits.A.weaken B.omit C.overcome D.overtake39.When you study in the United States, usually you have to buy your own health _______.A.insurance B.expense C.evidence D.payment40.Chocolate and ice-cream have different _______.A.favour B.favourites C.fever D.flavours41.This is an _______ that will not be easily forgotten.A.impact B.academic C.insult D.alternative42.Please _______ me for my rudeness. I really do not know the custom here.A. engage B.comfort C.execute D.forgive43.Water and air are _______ to human beings. We can not live without them.A.harbour B.function C.definite D.essential44.When the airplane takes off, the passengers are told to _______ their seat belts.A.fountain B.fix C.tight D.fasten45.This is not what we asked you to do. You can not get more pay for the _______ work.A.owing B.device C.tired D.extra46.My throat is _______. I cannot speak any more.A.sore B.purchase C.glow D.faint47.Many years ago, a lot of factories were _______ from big cities to the mountainous areas in case of war.A.transferred B.transformed C.transmitted D.transported48.He said in his letter that he would _______ some photographs but I couldn’t find anything in the envelope.A.case B.double C.enclose D.nonsense49.Many English words are _______ from Latin.A.displayed B.spread C.lost D.derived50.I feel _______ to say that I can not believe what he said.A.wanted B.observed C.obliged D.wandered答案:1.B 2.D 3.A 4.D 5.B 6.C 7.D 8.A 9.D 10.D 11.D 12.B 13.D 14.A 15.C 16.C 17.B 18.A 19.B 20.C 21.D 22.A 23.A 24.D 25.D 26.B 27.A 28.C 29.C 30.C 31.D 32.C 33.C 34.A 35.D 36.D 37.A 38.C 39.A 40.D 41.C 42.D 43.D 44.D 45.D 46.A 47.A 48.C 49.D 50.D篇2:词汇训练500题大学英语四级词汇训练500题大学英语四级1.Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not _______ himself to the Chinese customs.A.adopt B.adjust C.adapt D.accept2.He tried to _______ with the manager for has salary.A.evaluate B.object C.bargain D.pause3.To some _______, Mary still does not understand this unit. But she herself does not believe so.A.extend B.part C.extent D.content4.Great Britain and France will hold a _______ regarding some European economic problems.A.conference B.reference C.conversion D.cooperation5.Since he often travels on business, he can _______ himself to sleeping in any place he can find.A.make B.accustom C.force D.let6.He has _______ much time and energy for his invention.A.contained B.proceeded C.consumed D.paid7.A good teacher always tries to _______ students to ask question.A.encourage B.obey C.recall D.spread8.If you want to see the chairman of the department, you’d better make an _______ with his secretary first.A.admission B.agreement C.appointment D.alphabet9.They say the new film is a(n) _______ picture so they won’t go to see it.A. internal B.odd C.interesting D.dull10.The judge _______ the murderer to twenty years in prison.A.required B.ordered C.indicated D.sentenced11.This university has _______ a great deal since our last visit.A.appeared B.altered C.approached D.admired12.She is narrow minded and always _______ what other people have.A. jealous B.owes C.misses D.envies13.When he woke up from his dream, the frightened boy tried to _______ his mother’s arm.A.grape B.grey C.grip D.grave14.Mary has never been _______ a ship.A.abroad B.aboard C.above D.absorb15.The modern camera lens may be coated with more than ten _______ for each piece of its glass.A. levels B.stories C.layers D.formations16.The thief was _______ by the police at the railway station.A.carpet B.mined C.captured D.mounted17.In fact, there is no _______ liberty in any country.A.adequate B.absolute C.private D.practical18.There is too much noise outside. I can not _______my attention on my work.A.connect B.flat C.fill D.concentrate19.While studying at U.C.L.A.,Mr.Wang _______ his old friend, whom he has not seen for nearly twenty years.A.encountered B.whispered C.swung D.maid20.The _______ production of engines in our factory has doubled this year.A.manual B.annual C.amount D.alike21.The Foreign Minister made an excellent _______ on the current international situation.A.committee B.command C.comment D.commission22.They _______ cattle mainly for the international market.A.carpenter B.district C.ox D.breed23.He went to the dance last night but couldn’t find a _______ because of his strange clothes.A.pond B.saddle C.partner D.salad24.Her father will never _______ of her going to study in the United States alone.A.prove B.agree C.admit D.approve25.I wish I could _______ you somehow for your kindness.A.straw B.issue C.reward D.own26.Our teacher was _______ by the funny story.A.naked B.yielded C.amused D.expanded27.The young people made a new _______ to the governorA.proposal B.submerge C.tendency D.thread28.In the film we saw last night, the hero _______ his wife to death with his sword.A.throat B.thrust C.trust D.thread29.If there is no other way to save a _______ person in a tall building on fire, fire fighters may spread a net into which the person can jump.A.volt B.wrapped C.trapped D.deserted30.Since 1978, many new _______ have been developed in our university to meet the increasing demands of the students.A.disciplines B.entrances C.checks D.flames31.How can we finish the work in the _______ of any other helpers?A.era B.haste C.spare D.absence32.The wounded soldiers’ blood _______ the ground red at the front.A.died B.dumped C.drawed D.dyed33.There are two governments in this country. But neither of them is regarded as the _______ one by the other.A.panel B.legal C.purple D.republic34.The question then ________: What are we going to do when we graduate from the university?A.raises B.arouses C.arises D.rises35.The _______ between the two playing periods of a football game is only a few minutes.A. internal B.reserve C.interval D.radium36.What we need to learn is how to put theory into _______ when we begin our fieldwork here.A.appearance B.application C.accomplish D.achievement37.It is a _______ truth that man is the only animal that has the power to speak and reason.A.worthy B.virtual C.universal D.indefinite38.His speech _______ the young people to continue their study.A.glanced B.delayed C.inspired D.created39.The ground around here is mostly _______ and not very good for farming.A.board B.clay C.kid D.wax40.Some people say that education is the best _______ for children.A. investigation B.organization C.investment D.origin41.She likes the _______ flower instead of the natural one.A. article B.adventure C.ancient D.artificial42.This highway runs _______ to the railway.A. identical B.suitable C.parallel D.distribution43.The rent for this house is $ 250. But you need also pay $50 first as the _______.A.deposit B.council C.desired D.submitted44.The rebuilding plan was _______ to the committee.A.taped B.admitted C.desired D.submitted45.Jack London worked very hard and finally he _______ success.A.made B.found C.sought D.achieved46.It’s just _______ bite. There is nothing to worry about.A.a vessel B.a temple C.an insect D.an arbitrary47.Jack is _______ of stealing the books from the library.A.accused B.witnessed C.strained D.found48.Metals expand when they are heated and _______ when cooled.A. indicate B.eliminate C.conquer D.contract49.In order to _______ a good knowledge of English, he gave up his job and went to study in an English school.A.require B.inquire C.acquire D.address50.He checked carefully to _______ the possible errors in his design.A.eliminate B.exceed C.enlarge D.vibrate答案:1.C 2.C 3.C 4.A 5.B 6.C 7.A 8.C 9.D 10.D 11.B 12.D 13.C 14.B 15.C 16.C 17.B 18.D 19.A 20.B 21.C 22.D 23.C 24.D 25.C 26.C 27.A 28.B 29.C 30.A 31.D 32.D 33.B 34.C 35.C 36.B 37.C 38.C 39.B 40.C 41.D 42.C 43.A 44.D 45.D 46.C 47.A 48.D 49.C 50.A篇3:大学英语四级词汇训练500题1Test 11.With the _______of Mary, all the girl students are eager to go to the party.A.exhibition B.exception C.except D.reception2.Although the trffic is not busy, he likes to drive at a _______ speed.A.spare B.fast C.moderate D.moral3.All the memories of his childhood had _______ from his mind by the time he was 65.A.faded B.illustrated C.comfined D.concerned4.This river is so big that it is impossible to build a _______ under it without modern technology.A.canal B.tunnel C.channel D.cable5.The _______ is nearly dead , so I can not start the car again.A. bean B.beam C.bake D.battery6.When making modern cameras , people began to _______ plastics for metal.A. surround B.substance C.stretch D.substitute7.With the help of the government , a large number of people ---_______ after the flood in 1991.A. survived B.suspended C.suffered D.subfected8.He always has a lot of _______ ideas in his mind , and sometimes we do not even know what he is thinding about.A. novel B.spoil C.acceptable D.additional9.Please be serious. I am not _______. You should consider it carefullyA. sorting B.joking C.counting D.comparing10.We do not have a _______ school in our institute. The highest degree we provide for the students is a B. A. and a B. S. .A. continue B.bay C.assistance D.graduate11.In the United States, the foreign policy is decided by the ________ government, not by each state.A. federal B.figure C.scientific D.service12.He works in our university as a visiting _______, not as a formal faculty member.A. traditional B.scholar C.nurse D.pilot13.When you fill in the application form, please use your _______ address so that we can contact you easily later.A. policy B.plain C.permanent D.principal14.John _______ to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.A. pretends B.assures C.affords D.melts15.We can not trust him any more because he often ________ his duty.A. owes B.spoils C.deserts D.neglects16.In order to increase our output, we need to import more production _______.A. facilities B.hens C.votes D.artists17.When a spacecraft travels, one of the major problems is reentry into the Earth’s _______.A. surface B.atmosphere C.attitude D.bent18.This river forms a natural _______ between China and Korea.A. boundary B.string C.spot D.zone19.She is already 16years old. But she _______as if she were still a little girl.A. believes B.absorbs C.accrses D.behaves20.We are _______ at the rapid progress Mark has made in this semester.A. distinguished B.annoyed C.astonished D.scored21.The doctors _______ the medicines to the people in the flood area.A. distributed B.packed C.prayed D.undertook22.Much of the news provided by this newspaper is _______, not foreign.A. domestic B.strain C.purchase D.murder23.He tried to _______relations with his former wife but he failed.A. measure B.maintain C.shelter D.reply24.He _______ to study harder in the future so that he could have more opportunities to find a better job.A. resolved B.resorted C.requested D.reserved25.The _______ work continued for more than a week but there was still no sign of the missing boy.A. research B.rescue C.vessel D.vast26.Many kinds of animals are believed to have _________ from the earthA. withdrawn B.vanished C.found D.hung27.The engineers in this lab spent several weeks _______ their plans for the new bicycle.A. counting B.stripping C.elaborating D.casting28.Pine trees are usually believed to _______ cold weather.A. guard B.accomplish C.roar D.endure29.Free medical service is _______ to nearly all the college students in China.A. favorite B.available C.convenient D.average30.After working for twenty hours without any rest, the doctors were _______.A. exhausted B.mounted C.wrapped D.restored31.The college students in China are _______ from smoking on campus because this will do them no good.A. discouraged B.observed C.obeyed D.obtained32.Professor Smith is also the _______ of the international program office. If you have any problem when you study here, you may go to him for help.A. detective B.president C.manager D.director33.We won’t allow any foreign country to _______ in our internal affairs.A. devote B.district C.interfere D.wander34.We can not _______ all the magazines together.A. route B.draw C.thread D.bind35.What he said in the meeting _______ everybody present.A. disgusted B.dismissed C.disposed D.eliminated36.Some lazy men would rather _______ than work.A. indicate B.declare C.solve D.starve37.This boy was _______ for what he had done in the class.A. scolded B.overcome C.inclined D.displayed38.Some states in the United States _______ people to carry guns.A. apply B.charm C.ignore D.forbid39.Carelessness made him fall in his job _______.A.interview B.intention C.stomach D.stocking40.Sometimes it is very difficult to _______ some of the English words. Even the native speaker can not help.A. decrease B.create C.define D.delight41.Students with _______ problems may apply for student loans.A. economic B.financial C.male D.economical42.Both sugar and salt can ______in water.A. desert B.absorb C.dissolve D.involve43.I have not heard anything from him since his _______.A. departure B.fault C.foundation D.acciptance44.Without a proper education, people could _______ all kinds of crimes.A. conduct B.stoop C.commit D.sweat45.Several loudspeakers are _______ from the ceiling and we can hear the speaker very clearly.A. connected B.sustained C.associated D.suspended46.This morning in the class, our teacher lost his _______ at last because he could not stand any more.A. temper B.terror C.verse D.contain47.It is not ---_______ for me to return all the books to the library now because I still need some of them for my research.A. continuous B.difficult C.convenient D.sufficient48.When traveling alone in the mountains, you’d better take a _______ with you in case you get lost.A. compass B.compress C.complse D.campus49.As a teacher, you should not _______ the students from asking questions in class.A. ruin B.restrain C.import D.impose50.If you have any problems during your study here, please do not _______ to call me for helpA. hesitate B.despair C.urge D.request答案:1.B 2.C 3.A 4.B 5.D 6.D 7.A 8.A 9.B 10.D 11.A 12.B 13.C 14.A 15.D 16.A 17.B 18.A 19.D 20.C 21.A 22.A 23.B 24.A 25.B 26.B 27.C 28.D 29.B 30.A 31.A 32.D 33.C 34.D 35.A 36.D 37.A 38.D 39.A 40.C 41.B 42.C 43.A 44.C 45.D 46.A 47.C 48.A 49.B 50.A篇4:大学英语四级词汇训练500题4大学英语四级词汇训练1200题Test 41.Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not _______ himself to the Chinese customs.A.adopt B.adjust C.adapt D.accept2.He tried to _______ with the manager for has salary.A.evaluate B.object C.bargain D.pause3.To some _______, Mary still does not understand this unit. But she herself does not believe so.A.extend B.part C.extent D.content4.Great Britain and France will hold a _______ regarding some European economic problems.A.conference B.reference C.conversion D.cooperation5.Since he often travels on business, he can _______ himself to sleeping in any place he can find.A.make B.accustom C.force D.let6.He has _______ much time and energy for his invention.A.contained B.proceeded C.consumed D.paid7.A good teacher always tries to _______ students to ask question.A.encourage B.obey C.recall D.spread8.If you want to see the chairman of the department, you’d better make an _______ with his secretary first.A.admission B.agreement C.appointment D.alphabet9.They say the new film is a(n) _______ picture so they won’t go to see it.A. internal B.odd C.interesting D.dull10.The judge _______ the murderer to twenty years in prison.A.required B.ordered C.indicated D.sentenced11.This university has _______ a great deal since our last visit.A.appeared B.altered C.approached D.admired12.She is narrow minded and always _______ what other people have.A. jealous B.owes C.misses D.envies13.When he woke up from his dream, the frightened boy tried to _______ his mother’s arm.A.grape B.grey C.grip D.grave14.Mary has never been _______ a ship.A.abroad B.aboard C.above D.absorb15.The modern camera lens may be coated with more than ten _______ for each piece of its glass.A. levels B.stories C.layers D.formations16.The thief was _______ by the police at the railway station.A.carpet B.mined C.captured D.mounted17.In fact, there is no _______ liberty in any country.A.adequate B.absolute C.private D.practical18.There is too much noise outside. I can not _______my attention on my work.A.connect B.flat C.fill D.concentrate19.While studying at U.C.L.A.,Mr.Wang _______ his old friend, whom he has not seen for nearly twenty years.A.encountered B.whispered C.swung D.maid20.The _______ production of engines in our factory has doubled this year.A.manual B.annual C.amount D.alike21.The Foreign Minister made an excellent _______ on the current international situation.A.committee B.command C.comment D.commission22.They _______ cattle mainly for the international market.A.carpenter B.district C.ox D.breed23.He went to the dance last night but couldn’t find a _______ because of his strange clothes.A.pond B.saddle C.partner D.salad24.Her father will never _______ of her going to study in the United States alone.A.prove B.agree C.admit D.approve25.I wish I could _______ you somehow for your kindness.A.straw B.issue C.reward D.own26.Our teacher was _______ by the funny story.A.naked B.yielded C.amused D.expanded27.The young people made a new _______ to the governorA.proposal B.submerge C.tendency D.thread28.In the film we saw last night, the hero _______ his wife to death with his sword.A.throat B.thrust C.trust D.thread29.If there is no other way to save a _______ person in a tall building on fire, fire fighters may spread a net into which the person can jump.A.volt B.wrapped C.trapped D.deserted30.Since 1978, many new _______ have been developed in our university to meet the increasing demands of the students.A.disciplines B.entrances C.checks D.flames31.How can we finish the work in the _______ of any other helpers?A.era B.haste C.spare D.absence32.The wounded soldiers’ blood _______ the ground red at the front.A.died B.dumped C.drawed D.dyed33.There are two governments in this country. But neither of them is regarded as the _______ one by the other.A.panel B.legal C.purple D.republic34.The question then ________: What are we going to do when we graduate from the university?A.raises B.arouses C.arises D.rises35.The _______ between the two playing periods of a football game is only a few minutes.A. internal B.reserve C.interval D.radium36.What we need to learn is how to put theory into _______ when we begin our fieldwork here.A.appearance B.application C.accomplish D.achievement37.It is a _______ truth that man is the only animal that has the power to speak and reason.A.worthy B.virtual C.universal D.indefinite38.His speech _______ the young people to continue their study.A.glanced B.delayed C.inspired D.created39.The ground around here is mostly _______ and not very good for farming.A.board B.clay C.kid D.wax40.Some people say that education is the best _______ for children.A. investigation B.organization C.investment D.origin41.She likes the _______ flower instead of the natural one.A. article B.adventure C.ancient D.artificial42.This highway runs _______ to the railway.A. identical B.suitable C.parallel D.distribution43.The rent for this house is $ 250. But you need also pay $50 first as the _______.A.deposit B.council C.desired D.submitted44.The rebuilding plan was _______ to the committee.A.taped B.admitted C.desired D.submitted45.Jack London worked very hard and finally he _______ success.A.made B.found C.sought D.achieved46.It’s just _______ bite. There is nothing to worry about.A.a vessel B.a temple C.an insect D.an arbitrary47.Jack is _______ of stealing the books from the library.A.accused B.witnessed C.strained D.found48.Metals expand when they are heated and _______ when cooled.A. indicate B.eliminate C.conquer D.contract49.In order to _______ a good knowledge of English, he gave up his job and went to study in an English school.A.require B.inquire C.acquire D.address50.He checked carefully to _______ the possible errors in his design.A.eliminate B.exceed C.enlarge D.vibrate答案:1.C 2.C 3.C 4.A 5.B 6.C 7.A 8.C 9.D 10.D 11.B 12.D 13.C 14.B 15.C 16.C 17.B 18.D 19.A 20.B 21.C 22.D 23.C 24.D 25.C 26.C 27.A 28.B 29.C 30.A 31.D 32.D 33.B 34.C 35.C 36.B 37.C 38.C 39.B 40.C 41.D 42.C 43.A 44.D 45.D 46.C 47.A 48.D 49.C 50.A篇5:大学英语四级词汇训练500题8test 81.i’m looking for the _______ section in today’s paper.a. column b.combination c.comb d.classified2.where can i _______ in the tv? is the outlet right?a. plug b.paint c.shoot d.upset3.please put your _______ on this application form.a. site b.silly c.shower d.signature4.i bought a camera lens yesterday. its _______ quality is excellent.a. picture b.suit c.stomach d.optical5.this dress is made of _______, isn’t it?a. nylon b.monument c.mutual d.nod6.jack wants to be _______ when he grows up.a.a bar b.a cousin c.an opponent d.an astronaut7.she failed to call the office to _______ her appointment.a. greet b.miss c.ruin d.cancel8.which would you rather have the _______ chicken or the fish.a. fried b.ideal c.juice d.maid9.what is the total circulation of this _______?a. leather b.pale c.journal d.wagon10.he gave us a very good description of the _______ of this universitya. lawyer b.orient c.layout d.oven11.how much per gallon is this _______?a. poison b.pipe c.ox d.gasoline12.i couldn’t hear the program because there was too much _______.a. grasp b.globe c.superior d.interference13.thanks for the advice, but this is something i have to _______ out myself.a. fulfill b.identify c.figure d.claim14.mary was seriously injured in a _______.a. collision b.geology c.manuscript d.pool15.this 80-200mm zoom lens bears canon’s l designation, denoting a top-of-the-line lens built to extremely high _______.a. tolerances b.pitch c.possession d.purses16.according to mr. green, this is a _______ problem.a. grand b.complicated c.owing d.powder17.i’m going to call a _______ to repair my car this afternoon.a. mechanic b.host c.giant d.glance18.they have already _______ the telephone in their new homea. parceled b.spun c.installed d.retained19.the roof has _______ in it, and the front steps need to be fixed.a. ants b.drums c.grains d.leaks20.he received four years of training in english and two years in english teaching.he is a _______ english instructor.a. responsible b.scared c.vast d.qualified21.you are very _______ to take the trouble to help me. i can not thank you enough.a. whisper b.vital c.thoughtful d.considerable22.what’s your favorite kind of music? do you like _______ music.a. domestic b.classical c.existence d.feature23.this nation is noted for its economic _______.a. uniform b.stability c.gulf d.democratic24.he wants to _______ his appointment from monday to wednesday.a. transfer b.decay c.advance d.postpone25.this is what i could do. there is no other _______ for me.a. sleeve b.residence c.burden d.alternative26.our teacher always sees the _______ side of everything.a. spot b.negative c.efficient d.robot27.if you want to make a call, first, pick up the _______,then deposit a coin in the slot.a. receiver b.speaker c.microphone d.hook28.the service in this restaurant is not good. even the _______ is very dirty.a. milk b.salad c.soup d.menu29.i am _______ enough to make up my own mind. you do not need to teach me.a. young b.mature c.numerical d.guarantee30.i’m _______ you’ve made the right choice.a. bond b.confident c.double d.gravity31.kuwait is famous for its _________ resources.a. petroleum b.jar c.fame d.jaw32.the doctor gave me a chest x-ray and _______ some medicine for me.a. prescribed b.floated c.drugged d.drifted33.nobody believes he made such a foolish mistake. people say he is very _______.a. accurate b.actual c.experience d.career34.the _______ region is centered largely in the north of the country.a. petrol b.mineral c.telescope d.wire35.as soon as i complete my training here, i am going to be a _______ expert.a. sphere b.missile c.rod d.volume36.i was crossing the street and was almost hit by an _______.a. ambulance b.amateur c.echo d.editor37.how much do you know about the works of great _______ figures?a. literary b.humour c.grammatical d.circular38.the next time i buy a typewriter, i’m going to buy a _______ model.a. sulphur b.portable c.suspending d.tender39.your _______ for this paper is too long to be accepted.a. entrance b.guidance c.abstract d.represent40.water is as _______ to fish as air is to man.a. obvious b.basin c.indispensable d.constant41.his proposal is very _______. we do not need any explanation.a. concrete b.loyal c.grey d.draft42.this is a _______ computer, which we just bought for our research.a. detective b.luggage c.digital d.grave43.the two pictures are _______. we don’t know which is the copy.a. identical b.likely c.limited d.resemble44.if you don’t want to wash your jacket, you may send it to a _______.a. participant b.planet c.laundry d.ribbon45.if the _______ in the test is too small, we can not get a good result.a. sample b.percent c.leisure d.flight46.i am very _______. you may tell me your suggestion.a. fog b.debate c.culture d.flexible47.this is a very big hotel and it can _______ more than 1,000 people.a. accommodate b.display c.faint d.loaf48.professor li _______ in doing his experiment for nearly ten years.a. insisted b.piled c.persisted d.split49.the new plan is _______ and everybody present agrees with it.a. feasible b.adventure c.appendix d.camel50.please be _______. your question is too general.a. limited b.narrow c.specific d.thorough答案:1.d 2.a 3.d 4.d 5.a 6.d 7.d 8.a 9.c 10.c 11.d 12.d 13.c 14.a 15.a 16.b 17.a 18.c 19.d 20.d 21.c 22.b 23.b 24.d 25.d 26.b 27.a 28.d 29.b 30.b 31.a 32.a 33.a 34.b 35.b 36.a 37.a 38.b 39.c 40.c 41.a 42.c 43.a 44.c 45.a 46.d 47.a 48.c 49.a 50.c篇6:大学英语四级词汇训练500题7test 71. this rock has to be _______ in order to build a road.a. blasted b.explored c.hired d.maintained2. he did not go to the party last night, which _______ her feelings deeply.a. wounded b.injured c.hurt d.injury3.when they returned to the river, they found that the boat had _______ away.a.framed b.frosted c.frowned d.floated4.if you need further information, please _______ our office.a.constant b.construct c.contact d.contain5.during the war, many soldiers were killed not by _______, but by disease.a.bulledts b.devil c.bible d.depth6.we watched the ship until it became only a _______ in the distance.a. point b.jar c.stove d.dot7.the english proverb ‘_______ the rod and spoil the child’ means that if you deep from punishing the child, you will spoil its character.a. rule b.rug c.clap d.spare8.the _______ was only sentenced to pay a fine of $10,000.a. worm b.trial c.tube d.criminal9.higher education in china is free but the _______ for entrance is strong.a. comparison b.consequence c.competition d.crawl10.the light is too _______ for me to read. i can not stand any more.a. rid b.ripe c.soup d.dim11.the water _______ from the tap and damaged all the books in my study.a. sprayed b.puzzled c.inclined d.exported12.in the united states, congress makes the laws and the president _______ them.a. orders b.conquers c.executes d.hedges13.she is too _______ to answer questions in the class.a. eagle b.cough c.eager d.couch14.we enjoy seeing the glorious _______ of the rising sun.a. beams b.beans c.beef d.beer15.in the _______ english reading course, the students have to read a lot.a. extensive b.mechanical c.mercury d.opera16.he gave up his study in college in _______.a. bundle b.butcher c.ash d.despair17.several people _______ the car accident.a. witnessed b.proved c.swallowed d.drugged18.they will _______ the project with the necessary funds.a. refer b.relate c.furnace d.furnish19.i took it for _______ that you wouldn’t come here again.a. grand b.tame c.granted d.thumb20.he was sent to london on a special _______.a. missing b.missile c.mission d.mistress21.this light shelf is strong enough to _______ all the books here.a. wipe b.wax c.survey d.sustain22.the _______ court is the highest court in the united states.a. vital b.thunder c.reverse d.supreme23.our university has an international student exchange _______ with the university of wyoming in the united states.a. procession b.provision c.profession d.program24.he ________ of me the best way to go.a. investigated b.inquired c.frightened d.resorted25.mr. white tried to _______ this job through the influence of his father.a. harness b.fetch c.curse d.obtain26.the police dog finally found the _______ of the prisoners of war.a. steep b.resolution c.porter d.trail27.as the only _______ in the small village, he not only fixed the furniture but also made furniture for the villagers.a. symbol b.source c.pan d.carpenter28.a big crowd gathered around the bus, almost _______ the traffic.a. affecting b.blocking c.creating d.mating29.as far as i see, this book has its own _______.a. merit b.signal c.visible d.swift30.this tree is too _______ to be planted in this area.a. tremendous b.vigorous c.shy d.tender31.this product is _______ to change without notice.a. despite b.evil c.subject d.crust32.i don’t know how he can _______ himself for such conduct.a. justify b.locate c.rear d.swear33.the stolen watch has been _______ to its owner.a. retired b.pitched c.restored d.cured34.it is _______ cold this winter in xi’an.a. considerably b.tight c.naval d.moreover35.it has been my _______ to meet with this accident.a. journal b.reduction c.affect d.fate36.her smile _______ her secret even though she didn’t admit the fact.a. reviewed b.reversed c.responded d.revealed37.he ________ that he could finish the job without any help.a. designed b.headed c.claimed d.preserved38.professor li _______ his success to his mother.a. owns b.ruins c.owes d.roars39.the election _______ for the state governor has begun this year.a. campaign b.bolt c.hell d.immense40.anyone without _______ illness can do this simple job.a. mild b.mind c.mental d.mend41.glass may _______ at high temperature.a. profit b.pronounce c.sting d.melt42.silver _______ electricity far better than other materials.a. equips b.strikes c.cracks d.conducts43.everyone is encouraged to _______ food or clothing for those who suffered a great deal in the flood.a. attribute b.distribute c.contribute d.drift44.white teeth are a sharp _______ to black skin.a. content b.contract c.contrast d.contain45.tom is _______ about photography. he spends nearly all his money on it.a. justice b.innocent c.fierce d.crazy46.we need help from the other countries. but we do not _______ on others for support.a. engage b.lean c.strip d.multiply47.we will _______ the plan because of the cost.a. council b.journal c.damp d.oppose48.our train is _______ at shanghai at seven o’clock this evening.a. due b.crystal c.cushion d.cooperation49.her voice was _______ in the noise.a. filled b.entertained c.enormous d.drowned50.he is very _______ in his family and never does anything against his wife.a. hence b.possess c.outer d.humble答案:1.a 2.c 3.d 4.c 5.a 6.d 7.d 8.d 9.c 10.d 11.a 12.c 13.c 14.a 15.a 16.d 17.a 18.d 19.c 20.c 21.d 22.d 23.d 24.b 25.d 26.d 27.d 28.b 29.a 30.d 31.c 32.a 33.c 34.a 35.d 36.d 37.c 38.c 39.a 40.c 41.d 42.d 43.c 44.c 45.d 46.b 47.d 48.a 49.d 50.d★ 大学英语四级词汇训练500题★ 大学英语四级词汇训练500题5★ 大学英语四级词汇训练题★ 大学英语四级词汇(P)★ 大学英语四级词汇试题★ 大学英语四级词汇 b★ 大学英语四级词汇 q★ 大学英语四级考试词汇练习题★ 大学英语四级考试翻译训练★ 12月英语四级词汇
《大学英语四级词汇训练500题2.doc》将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
【大学英语四级词汇训练500题2(精选6篇)】相关文章:12月大学英语四级重点词汇盘点2022-12-1312月大学英语四级阅读理解训练2023-10-30上半年英语四级重点词汇2022-11-02描述关于娱乐的英语四级词汇2022-12-27英语四级高频词汇测试题测试2023-11-29历年大学英语四级考试真题2022-10-25四级词汇试题2023-01-23大学英语六级必考词汇500(09)2022-07-21大学英语六级必考词汇500(02)2022-09-13大学英语四级试题2022-05-04

我要回帖

更多关于 day and night in the desert 的文章

随机推荐