求大家帮我翻译一篇短文英语小短文,字数真的很少,我给分,...

我的农场写一篇英语小短文带翻译,求大家帮忙_百度知道
我的农场写一篇英语小短文带翻译,求大家帮忙
提问者采纳
In the middle, corn,carrots ,hay, ducks, there is a pond, but it’s beautiful, pigs. It is not very big, cats. There are some tomatoes, there is another small house, hens, sheep and cowsThis is my farm, and horses. Near the horses is my house. Near the pond, fish.Do you like my farm, there are some dogs, there are many animals living their happy life, there are some flowers blossoming. They are not very lovly.Ob the left, and grass covering on it. A fountain is in the pond. I front of my house, there are some donkeys. On the right. On my farm
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
蔷薇-淡时光
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
用什么句型
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁能帮我翻译一封信?字数200~300,求英语牛人相助!_百度知道
有谁能帮我翻译一封信?字数200~300,求英语牛人相助!
由于是工程方面的内容,难度可能比较大,具体内容如下:经过考虑,我公司有兴趣以工程总承包的方式承接贵司的项目。另外,我司将就图纸问题与贵司进行商量。我公司在收到你方PDF版本电子图纸后,已将其转发给设计院。目前我公司与设计院正在分别对图纸内容进行研究,并将于适当的时候发给你方有关图纸的意见。关于你方还未提供的设计说明文件,你方表示目前正在翻译,并将与8月15日提交我公司。考虑到目前贵司的实际进度已晚于政府要求的进度计划,我公司提议贵司将已翻译完成的设计说明文件发给我公司,我哗粻糕救蕹嚼革楔宫盲公司将转发给设计单位,以便能使图纸报送政府有关部门的时间提前。期待您的回复,并希望就合作方式问题与贵方有进一步商谈。我自己也在翻译,但是我翻得肯定不好的,万分感谢了!
提问者采纳
Because it is the problem of engineering, may be more difficult, the specific contents are as follows: After consideration, our company have interest to undertaking the project of your company. In addition, we will discuss the problem of drawing with your company.
We have forwarded the electronic PDF version of the drawings to the Design Institute after we got it from your company. At present,哗粻糕救蕹嚼革楔宫盲 our company and the Design Institute are contanting to study the drawing, and we will send the view of drawing to you on an
appropriate
On your side has not yet provided the design documentation, that your side is currently being translated, and August 15 and submitted to my company. Taking into account the actual progress of your company at present has been late in the progress of the requirements of the scheme, we propose your company to send the completed translated design documentation to us ,we will be forwarded to the design units, in order to make the drawings submitted to the relevant government departments Ahead of time.
Hope your response and that cooperation on the issue with your side to further discuss
提问者评价
十分感谢,祝好心人一生平安。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
你这个150分估计才有人有点兴趣,因为要用很正式的英语.我有空的时候帮你
Because it is in the works, may be more difficult, the specific contents are as follows:
After consideration, I have interest in the company to general contracting works the way your company to undertake the project. In addition, I will be the Secretary for the drawings to discuss the issue with your company.
I received your company in the electronic PDF version of the drawings, has been forwarded to the Design Institute. At present, we are with the design institute of the drawings were content to study and will be an appropriate time to your side on the views of the drawings.
On your side has not yet provided the design document...
Because is the engineering aspect content, the difficulty is quite possibly big, the actual content is as follows: after the consideration, Our company has the interest to continue the expensive department's project by the project primary contractor way. Moreover, I will take charge of carry in the blueprint question and the expensive department discussed.
Our company after receiving your PDF edition electron blueprint, has given its repeater the design institute. At present Our company and the design institute are conducting the research separately to the blueprint content, and in suitable time issues you the related blueprint the opinion.
After consideration, I have interest in the company to general contracting works the way your company to undertake the project. In addition, I will be the Secretary for the drawings to discuss the issue with your company.
I received your company in the electronic PDF version of the drawings, has been forwarded to the Design Institute. At present, we are with the design institute of the drawings were content to study and will be an appropriate time to your side on the views of the drawings.
On your side has not yet provided the design documentation, that your side is currently being translated, and August 15 and submitted to my company...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁看到您帮很多朋友解决了英文的翻译难题,可以帮我翻译一篇文章吗?百度上字数限制没法打出来._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
看到您帮很多朋友解决了英文的翻译难题,可以帮我翻译一篇文章吗?百度上字数限制没法打出来.
看到您帮很多朋友解决了英文的翻译难题,可以帮我翻译一篇文章吗?百度上字数限制没法打出来.
你可以发我邮箱里面100分求帮小弟我翻译一篇论文摘要(字数不多,内详)_Java面试大全_优良自学吧 |
当前位置: >
> 100分求帮小弟我翻译一篇论文摘要(字数不多,内详)优良自学吧提供100分求帮小弟我翻译一篇论文摘要(字数不多,内详),100分求帮我翻译一篇论文摘要(字数不多,内详)论文已经写好了,就差摘要没翻译,求某位大人帮个忙 ------------- J2ME虚拟机在手机上的普及为手机游戏的发展提供了最适合的土壤,随着MIDP2.0的发布,特别是其中新增的GameAPI100分求帮我翻译一篇论文摘要(字数不多,内详)论文已经写好了,就差摘要没翻译,求某位大人帮个忙
-------------
J2ME虚拟机在手机上的普及为手机游戏的发展提供了最适合的土壤,随着MIDP2.0的发布,特别是其中新增的GameAPI使得手机游戏开发者可以更专注于游戏性的增强而不再是繁琐的动画处理与地图设计,让开发过程变得更加方便迅捷,它是手机游戏发展的重要里程碑。
本文完整地描述了如何在Eclipse平台应用J2ME技术,特别是MIDP2.0中新增加的GameAPI在手机上实现一个炸弹人游戏(原型为网游《泡泡堂》),核心在于其游戏引擎的构建。其中涉及到的技术有Midlet框架、游戏状态机、线程、精灵、地图、关卡、程序优化及兼容性设计等。
第一章介绍了J2ME游戏背景,及对论文中术语的约定;
第二章介绍了本游戏的开发平台及要使用的主要技术;
第三章对游戏进行了简单的需求分析;
第四章是游戏的具体实现,并描述一些关键性技术;
第五章是对整个过程的总结,讲述心得与感想。 ------解决方案--------------------这种事情比较烦心,多懒得做。
------解决方案--------------------J2ME virtual machine on your phone penetration of the cell phone game development offers the most suitable soil, With MIDP2.0 releases, particularly with the new GameAPI makes mobile phone games developer can concentrate more on the game instead of strengthening cumbersome to deal with the animation map is designed to allow the development process more conveniently and quickly, It is a important milestone in the development of cell phone games . This paper describes the integrity of how the Eclipse platform in J2ME technology, especially MIDP2.0 newly added GameAPI on cell phones to achieve a bomber games (prototype online game
&bubble Hall &), the core of its game engine building. With respect to the technology Midlet framework, state game machine, thread, clever, maps, hurdles Process optimization and compatibility design. The first chapter describes the J2ME games, and th The second chapter describes the development of the game and to use the platform of t Chapter III of the game for a s Chapter 4 is a concrete realization of the game, and describe some o Chapter 5 is about the process of summing up, and my feelings and experience on finishing this paper.
鍙傝EUR冧簡LINGOES缈昏瘧杞?欢锛屼慨鏀逛簡閮ㄥ垎锛屾ゼ涓伙紝鎴戜篃鏄?仛J2ME璁烘枃锛屼篃蹇?瓟杈╀簡锛屽?澶氳仈绯
------解决方案--------------------J2ME virtual machine on your phone penetration of the cell phone game development offers the most suitable soil, With MIDP2.0 releases, particularly with the new GameAPI makes mobile phone games developer can concentrate more on the game instead of strengthening cumbersome to deal with the animation map is designed to allow the development process more convenient, quick, It is a cell phone game milestone in the development of. This paper describes the integrity of how the Eclipse platform in J2ME technology, especially MIDP2.0 newly added GameAPI on cell phones to achieve a bomber games (prototype network You
&bubble Hall &), the core of its game engine building. With respect to the technology Midlet framework, state game machine, thread, clever, maps, hurdles Process optimization and compatibility design. The first chapter describes the J2ME games, and th The second chapter describes the development of the game and to use the platform of t Chapter III of the game for a s Chapter 4 is a concrete realization of the game, and describe some o Chapter 5 is about the process of summing up, and my feelings about experience.
------解决方案--------------------看上面两位的翻译,感觉风格都不对头。(本文来自互联网,不代表搜站(/)的观点和立场)本站所有内容来自互联网,若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢编辑推荐最近更新求3篇初中英语作文 题目为《我的3年初中生活》要求要附带中文翻译 字数为60左右_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求3篇初中英语作文 题目为《我的3年初中生活》要求要附带中文翻译 字数为60左右
求3篇初中英语作文 题目为《我的3年初中生活》要求要附带中文翻译 字数为60左右
Last term, our school held a singing and dancing contest. Each class had to prepare a song and some students would also dance or give us a performance with their relatives, but I’ve joined in the chorus only. At the first time, we sang a song called “If you are happy”, I think almost everyone knows the song well. It’s just like a children’s song. Our class won the first prize that time. Many classes chose children’s songs like the popular Korean song “Dachangjin” this time, but our teacher, Miss Yuan, is always very wise. She chose the kind of songs that other classes didn’t sing. It’s known as “Molihua”, a folk song. All of us didn’t agree with Miss Yuan when we heard we were going to sing such a song. However, we had to accept the fact. We practiced again and again, at lunchtime, after class or even in class. At the very beginning, we couldn’t help laughing as we sang it because it was so strange. The girls were asked to sing the song in our dialect and wear T-shirt and skirt. The boys were lucky, but they also had to wear T-shirt and trousers in cold winter. When it was our turn tossing on the stage, we trembled so much that we didn’t know whether it was because we were cold or nervous. In spite of this, our show was a great success. Again, our class came first. It’s the second time and also the last time for us to sing songs together on the stage in junior middle school. All of us have done a good job. The contest makes us a happy and satisfied school life.

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇短文 的文章

随机推荐