百度汉译英在线翻译(翻译)(翻译) 急!!!!急!!!!翻译的好追...

中译英 (翻译软件不要来!!!)急!!今天下午要用!!!_百度知道
中译英 (翻译软件不要来!!!)急!!今天下午要用!!!
各位学员:下午好! 欢迎大家来到***区委党校,参加第一期“迎亚运英语100句”口语提高班的学习。我是这期班的班主任,我的名字叫***,是***区委党校教务科的,担任这期班主讲老师的是***区委党校教研科高级讲师***老师。 第十六届亚运会将于明年在广州举行,这是亚洲体育的盛会,也是广州向世界展示城市魅力的机会。广州具有悠久的历史和深厚的底蕴,也是我国改革开放的前沿阵地,我们要通过亚运会展现岭南文化的博大精深,展现改革开放30年的成果,展现广州人民热情、友好的精神风貌,展现广州公务员的优质服务,而良好的英语口语能力是实现这一切的一个有效工具,这期班围绕与亚运会接待相关的10个主题展开学习,以达到提高学员英语口语表达准确性、流畅性的目的。 下面有几个注意事项要跟大家讲一下: 1、请大家上课时将手机调到无声状态,如果要打电话,请到课室外面打。 2、每次上课请大家拿课程表来我这里盖章签到,请假要写请假证明。 3、既然是英语口语提高班,就希望大家来这里学习尽可能用全英语表达,能力是用进废退的,口语的学习尤其要多讲、多练。 4、学习效果考核分为平时考核和结业知识竞赛考核两部分,平时考核由老师在上课时提问打分,占总成绩40%,结业知识竞赛考核方案会在竞赛前公布,分数占总成绩60%。 下面我们欢迎***老师给我们上课。
提问者采纳
*** Welcome to the Party School District to participate in the first phase of the &Towards the Asian Games in English 100& course to improve spoken language. I am a teacher in this class, my name is ***, is *** Party Senate District Branch, served as speaker in this class is the teacher's Party School District *** Senior Lecturer, teaching and research in teacher *** .All participants: Good afternoon!*** Welcome to the Party School District to participate in the first phase of the &Towards the Asian Games in English 100& course to improve spoken language. I am a teacher in this class, my name is ***, is *** Party Senate District Branch, served as speaker in this class is the teacher's Party School District *** Senior Lecturer, teaching and research in teacher *** .10 theme of learning to students to improve the accuracy of English expression, the purpose of fluency.16th Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou, which is the Asian sports event, but also the city of Guangzhou to the world the opportunity to charm. Guangzhou has a long history and deep inside, but also in the forefront of China's reform and opening positions, we must, through the Asian Games to show the breadth and depth of Lingnan culture, reform and opening up 30 years to show results, show the Guangzhou People's warm and friendly spirit, to show in Guangzhou quality of civil servants, and good spoken English ability is to achieve all of this is an effective tool in this class around the reception and the Asian Games-relatedThere are several note the following with you to talk about:1, please phone in class to silent mode, if you want to call, go to play outside the classroom.3, since it is to improve oral English classes, on the hope that we come here to study English for as long as possible to express the ability to use and disuse, and verbal learning in particular, more speaking and training.2, each class please use the curriculum to seal my attendance here, prove that leave of absence to write off.*** We welcome the following teachers to our school.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Trainees: Good afternoon! The district committee Party school welcoming everybody arriving in * * *, participates in the study about &welcoming Asia Game English 100 sentences & spoken language the first phases improving a shift. I am that this expects shift's class adviser, My name is * * *, being Party school educational administration section of district committee's * * * , holding the post of this phase of shift giving lecture on a teacher's is that district committee Party school teaches the inkstone senior lecturer * * * of section teacher * * *. 16th Asia game will be held with Yu in Guangzhou next year, this is Asia sports grand gathering, chance being also that Guangzhou shows city charm to the world. Guangzhou has age-old history and deep detail , is also that our country reforms open a forward position, we want to have both extensive knowledge and profound scholarship by the fact that Asia game displays south of the Five Ridges culture's , display reform and openness achievement in 30 , display Guangzhou the people fervency , the amicable mental outlook , display first class of service of Guangzhou government functionary, the fine spoken English ability is to realize a all these effective implement but , this phase of shift unfolds study about around 10 subjects receiving a relevance with Asia game, to achieve rise trainee English spoken language express accuracy , fluent purpose. Following has several matters needing attention to say an once with everybody: 1, on inviting everybody, the class hour moves mobile telephone to silent state, if needing to call, fight to class room outside please. I affix a seal 2, here coming giving lessons every time asking everybody to have no way with school timetable signing in , ask for leave needing to write the ask for leave certificate. Hope that everybody comes to here to learn using entire English to express as far as possible right away since 3, being that spoken English improves a shift,the ability is useless with moving forward withdraw from , the spoken language study about needs to talk much , to practise much especially. The contest studying effect checking the knowledge mark, examining and completing the study of a course for the ordinary time checks 4, two parts , the teacher who checks a reason in the ordinary time asks questions in upper class hour since taking up general achievement mark, 40%, the scheme meeting the knowledge contest completing the study of a course is checked is announced before the contest, the fraction takes up general achievement 60%. We welcome following * * * the teacher is given lessons by us.
当然是褒义,人家夸你有学问呢。
中译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等翻译!!!!!!!!!!汉译英 翻译的好追分!!!!!!!_百度知道
在线等翻译!!!!!!!!!!汉译英 翻译的好追分!!!!!!!
我从小其实就比较喜欢唱歌,但是原来上班也没搞这个。第一次是我开始参加比赛,广东2000年百事星星大赛。小学就弹吉他,弹得不好很业余,慢慢慢慢得接触这个行业。以后也会干类似的工作。后来我干脆搞了个乐队,我和另外3个人搞了个乐队。那个时候,我比他们要喜欢一些,他们主要靠这个挣钱,我对这个要求比较高。自己写歌啊,现在也写一些。我以前最开始得时候其实就是摄影。没有时间去搞业余爱好这些,我是搞一些与音乐有关得,以工作为主。重庆著名得女子乐队,我在他们那里主唱,他们有三个人、我就弹吉他和他们搞一个组合,那时费用相当的低,几十块钱两个人分。我觉得当然是去学习和看一下别人的水平,但是确实很假,但是那女娃长得确实不错。走一步看一步了,先搞音乐搞不下去了,再搞一点教学,主要是没耐心,还有一个就是这些学生回去都不在练琴,上课练一会回去就玩去了,没意思啊,主攻方向还是幕后做一些编曲。说有个吉他,可以弹可以唱,我觉得很有兴趣,结果一拿就是10年了。那个女孩不急我也急,我有时候还是有点急的,我父母逼婚,恨不得马上生个孩。还是比较支持我得工作,他比较喜欢演滚。我们反正吃住都在一起。以前一场几十块钱,不到一百款钱,我正在计划当中涨工资,老员工了。那个女孩是新来得,我审批,一般来说其实只要唱歌还可以,长得还行,就可以。那个时候只有等到周末有时候有,我们网上有视频啊,优酷里面拷几个。这个名字还是原来在海逸大堂经理取得,中英文就是靠近,为了方便我们。我一直觉得,虽然说现在这个音乐不值钱了,但是比如说你看一个电影,这个电影没有音乐
在线翻译得(S,B)别来
翻译得好追分!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
Actually I like singing when I was young,but I didn' take the professional training after I have a job.(这里我不太懂你的意思,上班没搞这个的意思是说你没有接受过专业的唱歌训练还是?)The first time I participate the competetion was the Pepsi Test in Guangdong, 2000. I was played guitar in my primary school times, but it just was a hobby. And then I started out in this business. I will do the similarity jobs in my life.
In the later, I have a band with 3 people. But the difference is that I am in the band because I like the music, but the 3 pepole just want make money by it. I was wrote songs by myself, and I am also compose songs now. In fact, I was
a photographor at the earlier time, and I have no time to developing my hobbies. I have to work. I have been a vocal in the famous girls band of Chongqing. They have 3 people. I was play guitar in this band. Inthat time,the pay is so low. In my opinion, I was went for learning. But I dont't like the atmosphere, it was not real, but that girl was beautiful.
I decide if I can't go on my music road, I can go to the teach field. But I don't have patient, and I was so deeply dipressed ablut the student, because they
didn't practiced after they went to home. they just play piano at the class. So I think I'd better composed songs, made it be my major job. 说有个吉他,可以弹可以唱,我觉得很有兴趣,结果一拿就是10年了。那个女孩不急我也急,我有时候还是有点急的,(这个女孩是哪个女孩。。。?后边的那个男他又是谁。。。不好意思啊,人物关系实在看不懂 请说明一下)
提问者评价
非常感谢你,我已经做完期末设计了,其实在百度上认真的人真的不多,非常感谢你的努力!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
楼上的完全是中文式的英语,你要是拿出去给别人看,肯定会被笑死的
I grew up in fact is like singing, but the original work also didn't make it.The first time I started playing, guangdong in 2000, PepsiCo stars contest.Primary school will play the guitar, I am not good at it very amateur, slowly slowly contact with the industry.Later also can do a similar job.Then I just got a band, I and the other three people got a band.That time, I like some than they want to, they depend mainly on the money, I to the demand is higher.Writing your own songs ah, now also write some.I used the most beginning is actually photography.No time to make a hobby that, I do some and music, mainly about work.Chongqing famous band, I have women in their lead singer, there they ?
I grew up in fact is like singing, but the original work also didn't make it. The first time I started playing, guangdong in 2000, PepsiCo stars contest. Primary school will play the guitar, I am not good at it very amateur, slowly slowly contact with the industry. Later also can do a similar job. Then I just got a band, I and the other three people got a band. That time, I like some than they want to, they depend mainly on the money, I to the demand is higher. Writing your own songs ah, now also write some. I used the most beginning is actually photography. No time to make a hobby that, I do some and music, mainly about work. Chongqing famous band, I have women in them there, they have three lead singer, and I play the guitar and they make a combination, then a low cost, a few money two points. I think, of course, is to learn and see the standard of the others, but it is false, but that baby girl grow really nice. Walk the one step one step, see make music make not bottom go to, to do a little teaching, mainly is impatient, and a is that these students go back to practice are not class, for a while back to play to practice, boring, the main attack direction or do some arranger behind the scenes. Said a guitar, can play the can sing, I feel very interested in, the result is a take 10 years. That girl doesn't worry I also worry, I sometimes is still a little nasty, my parents BiHun, can't wait to give birth to a child. Or more support I have to work, he prefers rolling in. Anyway we eat all together. Before a few money, less than one hundred of money, I am planning to rise wages of employees, old. The girl is new, I come for examination and approval, generally speaking in fact as long as singing can also, grow a line still, can. That time until the weekend, we sometimes have Internet video ah, optimal cool inside kao several. The original name or in the lobby manager made in both Chinese and English, harbour plaza is close to, in order to facilitate us. I have always felt that, although the music now worthless, but for example you see a movie, the film no music
I grew up in fact is like singing, but the original work also didn't make it. The first time I started playing, guangdong in 2000, PepsiCo stars contest. Primary school will play the guitar, I am not good at it very amateur, slowly slowly contact with the industry. Later also can do a similar job. Then I just got a band, I and the other three people got a band. That time, I like some than they want to, they depend mainly on the money, I to the demand is higher. Writing your own songs ah, now also write some. I used the most beginning is actually photography. No time to make a hobby that, I do some and music, mainly about work. Chongqing famous band, I have women in them there, they have three lead singer, and I play the guitar and they make a combination, then a low cost, a few money two points. I think, of course, is to learn and see the standard of the others, but it is false, but that baby girl grow really nice. Walk the one step one step, see make music make not bottom go to, to do a little teaching, mainly is impatient, and a is that these students go back to practice are not class, for a while back to play to practice, boring, the main attack direction or do some arranger behind the scenes. Said a guitar, can play the can sing, I feel very interested in, the result is a take 10 years. That girl doesn't worry I also worry, I sometimes is still a little nasty, my parents BiHun, can't wait to give birth to a child. Or more support I have to work, he prefers rolling in. Anyway we eat all together. Before a few money, less than one hundred of money, I am planning to rise wages of employees, old. The girl is new, I come for examination and approval, generally speaking in fact as long as singing can also, grow a line still, can. That time until the weekend, we sometimes have Internet video ah, optimal cool inside kao several. The original name or in the lobby manager made in both Chinese and English, harbour plaza is close to, in order to facilitate us. I have always felt that, although the music now worthless, but for example you see a movie, the film no music 累!
汉译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等翻译,汉译英,要求准确,急急急!!!!!_百度知道
在线等翻译,汉译英,要求准确,急急急!!!!!
在市场营销的学习过程中,给我留下印象最深的是老师和我们一起做过的一个实验。三种品牌不同的香水,当我们选择喜欢哪种时,在得知价格、品牌信息前后竟发生了很大的变化。很多人在得知价格、品牌信息之后趋向于选择名牌的香奈儿而非普通的高田贤三。仅仅是这样一个小实验,足可以看出品牌的力量。其实产品本身并无多大差异,差异的是消费者的品牌偏好和品牌带给消费者的不同效益。美国可口可乐公司前任董事长罗伯特.士普.伍德鲁夫曾说:只要“可口可乐”这个品牌在,即使有一天,公司在大火中化为灰烬,那么第二天早上,企业界新闻媒体的头条消息就是各大银行争着向“可口可乐”公司贷款。罗伯特.士普.伍德鲁夫的豪言壮语绝不是妄自尊大,因为银行的贷款对象不是大火中的一堆废墟,而是“可口可乐”这个品牌,这个强势品牌的无形资产已超过了全部有形资产之和。从上面的例子我们可以看出,品牌也是一种资产。品牌资产(Brand Equity)也称品牌权益,是指只有品牌才能产生的市场效益,或者说,产品在有品牌时与无品牌时的市场效益之差。
品牌资产(Brand Equity)是与品牌、品牌名称和标志相联系,能够增加或减少企业所销售产品或服务的价值的一系列资产与负债。它主要包括5个方面,即品牌忠诚度、品牌认知度、品牌感知质量、品牌联想、其他专有资产(如商标、专利、渠道关系等),这些资产通过多种方式向消费者和企业提供价值。
品牌资产是企业的重要资产,是节约企业市场活动费用的有效手段,又是提升企业产品溢价的源泉,是取得市场竞争优势的法宝。提升品牌资产价值,可以促进品牌声誉的价值溢出,促进品牌资产的扩张,可以建立有效的壁垒以防止竞争对手的进入。那么,如何提升品牌的资产价值呢?具体来说,可从以下几个方面入手: 1、提高品牌资产的差异化价值
品牌资产的价值关键体现在差异化的竞争优势上。这种优势可表现在产品的质量、性能、规格、包装、设计、样式等带来的工作性能、耐用性、可靠性、便捷性等的差别;也可表现在由服务带来的品牌附加价值,如服务的快速响应、服务技术的准确性、服务的全面性、服务人员的亲和力;第三也可表现在塑造品牌联想和个性,品牌联想能够影响顾客的购买心理、态度和购买动机。所以品牌能够提升顾客的感知价值,反过来,也可促进品牌价值的提升。企业可以结合自身的优势打造品牌的个性,通过个性化的定位来提升品牌资产价值。这可以从不同的途径来实现:比如技术领先、产品差异化和市场专一化等等2、“强强”联手
品牌价值的提升同样可以通过与其他品牌联手迅速扩展自己的品牌形象,从而创造更多的附加值。国际知名大企业往往善于利用其在各自行业中的强大品牌号召力和市场优势,与其他行业的领先者进行“强强”联手,强化自身的品牌形象。这种强强联手往往是基于合作双方或多方的品牌共赢,因此也容易得到来自合作伙伴和市场方面的积极反应。
星巴克作为“咖啡快餐业”的知名品牌与联合航空公司携手,一方面拓展了新的业务领域,使自己的产品覆盖更广泛的市场空间;另一方面基于这种优势合作,使双方在各自领域中的品牌价值都得到了有效的提升。事实证明,许多潜在客户正是由于联合航空公司的新举措,变成了联合航空的客户,而许多星巴克的“拥护者”也是在联合航空上结识并开始钟情于这一“咖啡之星”的。另一个经典案例来自于英特尔公司,其与微软携手打造的WINTEL帝国为他们带来了丰厚的利润以及最具实力的品牌形象。
翻译软件翻译的硬伤很大,就别发布了……
  In the marketing of the learning process, impressed me most is the teacher and did an experiment with us. Of three different brands of perfume, which when we choose love, in that the price, brand information actually before undergone great changes. Many people know the price, brand information after the plates tend to choose rather than the ordinary Chanel, Kenzo Takada.  Just a little experiment, enough to see the power of the brand. In fact, there is little difference between the product itself, the difference is the consumer brand preference and brand to consumers of different benefits.  Coca-Cola's former chairman, Robert United States. Shipu. Woodruff said: as long as the &Coca Cola& the brand, even one day, reduced to ashes in the fire, then the next morning, the news media business headlines is the major banks scrambling to &Coca-Cola& company loans. Robert. Shipu. Woodruff's rhetoric is by no means self-important, because the bank's borrowers are not the fire in a pile of ruins, but &Coke& brand, the strong brand of intangible assets over the sum of all the tangible assets.  From the above examples we can see that the brand is an asset. Brand equity (Brand Equity), also known as brand equity, is only the brand's market efficiency can produce, or products in a brand with no brand difference between the market efficiency.  Brand equity (Brand Equity) is the brand, brand name and logo linked to increase or decrease the company sold products or services value to a series of assets and liabilities. It includes five aspects, namely brand loyalty, brand awareness, perceived brand quality, brand association, and other proprietary asset (such as trademarks, patents, channel relationships, etc.), these assets through a variety of ways consumers and businesses to provide value.  Brand equity is an important asset, is to save business cost effective means of marketing activities, but also to enhance the source of premium enterprise products, is a magic weapon to achieve competitive advantage. Enhance the value of brand equity, brand reputation can contribute to the value of overflow, to promote the expansion of brand equity can be an effective barrier to prevent the entry of competitors. So, how to enhance the brand's equity value? Specifically, from the following aspects:  1, increase brand equity value of differentiation  The key brand value of the assets reflected in differentiated competitive advantage. This advantage can be reflected in product quality, performance, specifications, packaging, design, style of work brought about the performance, durability, reliability, convenience a also be reflected in the services brought by the brand added Jiazhi such as rapid response services, service technology accuracy, comprehensiveness of services, servic third may show personality in shaping the brand association and brand association can influence customer buying psychology, attitudes and purchasing motivation. Therefore, to enhance the customer's perceived brand value, in turn, can promote the brand value. Enterprises can combine the advantages of its own brand personality, positioning through personalized to enhance the value of brand equity. This can be achieved in different ways: for example, technology leadership, product differentiation and market-specific technology, etc.  2, &powerful& joint  Brand value can also join forces with other brands to expand their brand image quickly to create more added value. Large enterprises tend to be good at world-renowned in their respective industries to use its strong brand appeal and market advantages, and other industry leaders to &Stronger& to join hands to strengthen their brand image. This combination is often based on cooperation and win-win two or more parties of the brand, and therefore easy to get from the partners and the market's positive response.  Starbucks as a &fast food coffee,& the well-known brand with United Airlines to join hands, on the one hand to expand a new business areas to make their products cover
the other hand, cooperation on this advantage, the two sides in their respective fields The brand value have been effectively improved. Facts have proved that many potential customers precisely because of the new initiatives for United Airlines, United Airlines became customers, and many of the Starbucks &champion& is also on the joint air and began to get to know love in this &Coffee Star& .  Another classic example comes from Intel, together with Microsoft to build the WINTEL empire brought them huge profits, as well as the most powerful brand image.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Opportunity and Success
Opportunity is one of the elements of success. But opportunities don't come often. And not all the opportunities can certainly lead to success. Moreover, opportunities are usually di therefore most people don't recognize them. So if you want to achieve something, you must make efforts and get prepared. Otherwise, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to you. In my opinion,
there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who have made enough preparations and are highly talented can make use of them to achieve their purposeAn Unforgettable Day
Late one afternoon, I was on my way home from school. I walked slowly along the street with my head drooped. The scenes on both sides of the street were beautiful, but I had no interest in them at all. I walked and walked, thinking of what had happened that day.
Just a few minutes before the second class began that afternoon, I was asked to go to the teacher's office. I heard my teacher talking to my mother with anger.
How could you dare to go to see a film this morning without permission? Mother said at the top of her voice, slapping me in the face heavily. I look at Mother, dumbfounded…
I walked more slowly, for I had seen my house ahead, where Mother was always standing at the door, smiling at me, at this time every day. But now, she wasn't there. My heard was beating faster. I even didn't dare to open the door for fear that Mother should beat again.
Not knowing what to do, I sat on the ground near the door, blaming myself for what I had done. I was lost in deep agony.Suddenly a soft hand patted me on the head. I looked up, seeing Mother standing beside me. I couldn't help crying, Mum! tears rolling down my cheeks.
In the marketing of the learning process, impressed me most is the teacher and did an experiment with us. Of three different brands of perfume, as when we choose to prefer, at that price, brand information before and after the great changes actually happen. Many people know the price, brand information tend to choose after the Chanel brand, Kenzo Takada and not ordinary. Only a small experiment, enough to see the power of the brand. In fact, there is little difference between the product itself, the difference is the consumer brand preference and brand to consumers of different benefits. Coca-Cola's former chairman, Robert United States. Shipu. Woodruff said: as long as the &Coca Cola& the brand, even one day, reduced to ashes in the fire, then the next morning, the news media business headlines is the major banks scrambling to &Coca-Cola& company loans. Robert. Shipu. Woodruff's rhetoric is by no means self-important, because the bank's borrowers are not the fire in a pile of ruins, but &Coke& brand, the strong brand of intangible assets over the sum of all the tangible assets. From the above examples we can see that the brand is an asset. Brand equity (Brand Equity), also known as brand equity, is the only brand to market benefits generated, or that products with brand brand with no difference between the market efficiency. Brand equity (Brand Equity) is the brand, brand name and logo linked to increase or decrease the company sold products or services value to a series of assets and liabilities. It includes five aspects, namely brand loyalty, brand awareness, perceived brand quality, brand association, and other proprietary assets (such as trademarks, patents, channel relationships, etc.), these assets through a variety of ways to consumers and businesses provide value. Brand equity is an important asset, is to save business cost effective means of marketing activities, but also to enhance the source of premium enterprise products, is a magic weapon to achieve competitive advantage. Enhance the brand value of the assets, can promote the value of the brand reputation of overflow, to promote the expansion of brand equity can be an effective barrier to prevent the entry of competitors. So, how to enhance the brand's equity value? Specifically, available from the following aspects: 1, increase brand equity brand equity value of diversity reflected in the difference between the value of the key competitive advantages. This advantage can be performance in product quality, performance, specifications, packaging, design, style of work brought about performance, durability, reliability, convenience a also the performance of the brand by bringing added value services such as rapid response services, service technology accuracy, comprehensiveness of services, servic third may show personality in shaping the brand association and brand association can influence customer buying psychology, attitudes and purchasing motivation. Therefore, to enhance the customer's perceived brand value, in turn, can promote the brand value. Enterprises can combine the advantages of its own brand personality, positioning through personalized to enhance the value of brand equity. This can be achieved in different ways: for example, technology leadership, product differentiation and market-specific technology, etc. 2, &powerful& joint brand value can also join forces with other brands rapidly expand their brand image, thereby creating more added value. Large enterprises tend to be good at world-renowned in their respective industries to use its strong brand appeal and market advantages, and other industry leaders to &Stronger& to join hands to strengthen their brand image. This combination is often based on cooperation and win-win two or more parties of the brand, and therefore easy to get from the partners and the market's positive response. Starbucks as a &coffee fast food industry,& the well-known brands to join hands with United Airlines, on the one hand to expand a new business areas to make their products cover
the other hand, this advantage based on cooperation, both sides in their respective fields The brand value have been effectively improved. Facts have proved that many potential customers precisely because of the new initiatives for United Airlines, United Airlines became customers, and many of the Starbucks &champion& is also on the joint air and began to get to know love in this &Coffee Star& . Another classic example comes from Intel, together with Microsoft to build the WINTEL empire brought them huge profits, as well as the most powerful brand image.
Leave an impression to me in the learning process of market marketing deep was a teacher to once do together with us of an experiment.Three kinds of perfume of brand dissimilarity, be we choice like which kind, is know price, brand information in front and back and unexpectedly occurrence very big of variety.The many people incline toward a choice Chanel of the famous brand after know price, brand information rather than common of Gao Tian2 Xian2 three.Only is so a small experiment, good enough to with see the strength of product card.In fact the product have no many big difference, difference of is the dissimilarity performance that brand hobby and brand of consumer bring consumer.Coca-Cola Company in the United States former incumbent president elder brother of one's father especially.Private Pu.Five virtuous Lu mans once said:Want ~only the brand
& Coca-Cola& at, even one day, the company reduce to ashes in the wildfires, so the second day morning, the head of the business enterprise boundary news medium the news be each big bank to emulate toward&Coca-Cola& company loan.Elder brother of one's father especially.Private Pu.The Hao speech of five virtuous Lu mans strong language anything but bumbledom, because bank of loan the object isn't a heap of ruins in the wildfires, but is the brand
& Coca-Cola&, the immaterial assets of this pre-eminent brand already exceed all tangible assets with.The example that is from above we can see and the brand be also a kind of property.Brand property(Brand Equity) also call brand rights, is only brand then can creation of market performance, perhaps say, product while have brand with have no brand of market performance of bad.
Brand property(Brand Equity) is and brand, brand name and marking mutually contact, can increment or decrease business enterprise sale product or service of value of a series assets and liability.It is main to include 5, namely brand loyalty, brand cognition, the brand know quality, brand association of thought, other particularly have a property(such as trademark, patent, outlet relation etc.), these properties pass variety the way provide value toward the consumer and the business enterprise.
The brand property is the importance property of business enterprise, is the market movable expenses of the economy business enterprise of valid means, again is the source which promote a business enterprise product a premium price, is the magic weapon which obtain market competitive advantage.Promote a brand property value, can promote brand good reputation of value overflow, promote extend of brand property, can establishment valid of barracks in order to prevent get into of rival.So, how promote the property value of brand?Concrete to say, can from the following a few aspect commence: 1, exaltation brand the difference of the property turn value
Brand property of value now of key body the difference turn of competitive advantage up.This kind of advantage can the performance is in the quality, function, specification, packing of product, design, style's etc. bring of work function, enduring, credibility, convenience...etc.Can also performance at brand bring by service additional value, such as service of fast respond to, service technique of accuracy, service of comprehensive, the affinThree can also the performance is mold brand association of thought and character, brand association of thought can influence purchase of customer mental state, attitude with purchase motive.So the brand can promote the feeling of customer to know value, turn over, can also promote brand value of promote.The business enterprise can combine the character that the advantage of oneself create brand and pass a characteristic fixed position to promote a brand property value.This can from the path of dissimilarity to the realization:For example the technique lead and the product difference turn to turn an etc. with market with single mind2, &strong& cooperate
Brand value of promote same can pass to cooperate with other brand quick expand oneself of brand image, create thus more additional value.The nations well-known and big business enterprise is good at strong brand public appeal and market advantage which make use of it in respectively the profession, with lead of other profession carry on&strong& cooperate, enhance the brand image of oneself.This kind of is usually strong to cooperate is according to cooperation both parties or in many ways of brand total win, so also easy is come from cooperation colleague and market of aggressive reaction.
Well-known brand and consociation airline of Starbucks conduct and actions&coffee fast food industry& hold hands and on the other hand expanded new of business realm, make oneself of the product overlay more extenMake according to this kind of advantage cooperation on the other hand both parties at respectively brand within realm value all got valid of promote.Fact certificate, many latent customer is exactly because consociation airline of new raise Cuo, became consociation aviation of customer, but many&advocator& of Starbucks is also at consociation aviation top become friends with and start fall in love at this&the star of coffee& of.The another classic case come from Intel company, it hold hands with Microsoft to create of the WINTEL empire brought big profits for them and most the brand image of real strenght.
好专业的市场营销资料啊,需要翻译之后用来发表论文么?还是投递到专业杂志上发布呢?不过不管怎样的使用目的,都建议你来我们美东旭好好地翻译一下呢~
汉译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 百度汉译英在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐