帮忙翻译一篇文章翻译!谢谢!

请英语高手帮忙翻译一篇文章
急 谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙翻译一篇文章
安全在我心中安全是幸福之本,企业之本,是一个永恒的主题,是企业的生命线。对个人来说,安全就是孩子仰视你时的笑脸,安全就是黄昏时餐桌旁全家人的欢声笑语,安全是公园里扶老携幼的全家福;对于企业来说安全意味着发展,意味着稳定,意味着效益,意味着基础保障,意味着管理水平。“我要安全”是一种严肃的生活态度,是一份对家人对亲人的责任,也许你为人儿女,对于父母的养育之恩应予以回报,如果你哭了先湿了的是你父母的面颊,如果你伤了,最痛的是父母的心,在父母的心中只图儿女能平平安安,这就是他们心中最大的宽慰。“安全不牢,地动山摇”。不是危言耸听,是安全事故以后的痛定思痛。为了爱我们和我们爱的人请你牢记安全,你的安全是他们心中最大的宽慰。“不积跬步,无以致千里;不积小流,无以致江海”,安全请从点滴做起,安全请从每时每刻做起,不要一失足成千古恨,“我要安全”,不要因为要被罚款才要,我要安全,是因为我要幸福生活。“我要安全”是一种严谨的工作态度,严格执行安全条例是每个员工必须要履行的责任义务,是检验执行力的重要标志,它不仅是一项制度,而且是一种文化,更是一份人性化的关怀和呵护。我们勤奋工作是为了什么,是为了更好地享受生活,如果没有安全保障,生活中会事故不断,这样的生活,只能让人感觉到生活的沉重和负担。所以我们必须时刻牢记安全,安全是我们每一个人幸福生活的保障。安全生产是企业发展的头等大事,安全生产与人的生命息息相关。我们常常说一句话:“安全生产,人人有责”,说明了安全生产对我们的重要性,分析目前所有安全事故,绝大多数是有违章造成的,也就是一切事故的根源出现在我们的思想上。安全意识不强,现场管理不严,凡事掉以轻心,这些问题依旧是引发各类安全事故的主要原因。从这个意义上讲,抓安全生产,其实就是抓人的思想工作,以增强人的安全意识。加油站定期的安全隐患自查以及分析活动,无不在提醒我们要不断增强安全意识,促进安全生产;提高综合素质,实现安全生产;加强制度落实,保障安全生产。增强安全意识,首先要通过各种培训和学习来提高。结合我们自身工作特点,加油站员工每周集中进行安全学习。这种方法其实都是在意示着我们要时刻增强安全意识,保持高度警觉;要居安思危,防范于未然。我们应该做到居安思危,防范于未然。其次,我们还要通过身边的典型和事例来警醒。这两年,我国发生的不安全事故很多,离我们近的,比如说2008年杭州地施工铁垮塌事故,比如深圳龙岗俱乐部火灾事故,再比如济南11运会主体育馆施工多次发生火灾事故。我相信,谁听说之后心情都会沉重,都会悲痛,但是我们不能只是听听而已,当时心痛一下,更多要从中反思,总结教训,不断的警示自己,告诫自己该怎样做,从哪里做起。增强安全意识,实际上就是要明白防患于未然的价值,他的价值要远远大于发生事故后的吸取教训;事前努力的意义要远远大于事后的追悔莫及和追究责任。要在安全时抓安全,不要在事故后去埋怨。因此,我们的安全意识和安全教育,一定要落到实处,不能盲目无序,要把“安全第一”当作首要的价值取向,只有真正让员工摆正安全与生产,安全与效益的关系,才能使安全生产深入人心,才能确保我们的企业兴旺发达,长盛不衰。
提问者采纳
Safe in my heartSafety is the root of happiness, the foundation of the enterprise, is an eternal theme, is the lifeline of enterprise. The individual, safety is the child's smiling face, when you look at dusk security is a table in the laughter, safety is the park FuLaoXieYou family, For enterprise development, means stability safe means, means benefit, means basic guarantee, means management level.&I want to be safe& is a serious attitude of life, is a part of the family of family responsibility, maybe you are raising children, parents should give in return, if you cry first wet is your parents' cheeks, if you hurt, the pain of the mind is the parents in the heart, parents can only children in peace, it is the largest in their heart. &Safety&, DeDongShanYao unsound. Not delibrately sensationalizing, is the fortune after safety accidents. To love us and those we love you remember your safety is safe, their heart's biggest relief. &BuJiKuiBu, nothing
not so, no, please,& safe from jianghai drip, safety please start from every moment, not short pleasure, long lament, &I want to be safe&, not only will be fined because, I want to be safe, because I want a happy life.&I want to be safe& is a serious attitude, strictly enforce safety regulations is every employee must perform the duty, is an important symbol of test execution, it is not only a system, and is a kind of culture, is a human concern and care. We work hard for what, is to enjoy a better life, if there is no security, life, this will live, can let a person feel the heavy burden and life. So we must always keep safety, security is every one of us happy life security.Safety is the priority of enterprise development, production safety and people's life. We often say: &everybody is responsible for safety production and safety production,& explained to us the importance of analyzing current all safety accidents, most is illegal, also is the root of all accidents occur in our thoughts. Safety awareness, on-site management, all these problems, is still the main causes of accidents. In this sense, safe production, is actually caught people's ideological work, to enhance awareness of safety. The security station regularly, and analyses the self-examination activities in remind us to continually enhance safety consciousness, promote the safe production, Improve overall qualities and safety production, Strengthening the system implementation, guarantee the safety of production.Enhance safety consciousness, first by various training and learning to improve. With our own characteristics, gas safety study on week. This method is shown in our care to enhance safety consciousness, keep on the alert, To free from danger, iridology. We should be free from danger, iridology. Second, we must through the typical cases and around to watch. These two years, the safety accidents happened in China, many from our close to hangzhou for 2008, construction, such as iron collapse of shenzhen longgang club, such as fire accident in jinan 11 games stadium construction many fire accident. I believe that, after all, who will be grieved, heavy feeling, but we can't just listen to it, then it will be more, heartburn, sum up lessons, constantly alert, admonish oneself how to do and where.Enhance safety consciousness, actually is to understand the value of nip in the bud, his value than after the accident lesson, Prior to the meaning than later regret and responsibility. When caught in safety and security, not in the accident to complain. Therefore, our safety awareness and safety education, must be implemented, not blindly, put foreword &safety first& as the primary value orientation, only really let staff put safety and production, safety and efficiency of production safety, can make to ensure our thorough popular feeling, the company developed, flourishing.不介意帮你复制过来。.!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Safe in my mindIt is a happy foundation to be safe, the foundations of enterprises, is an eternal theme, is the lifelines of enterprises. To individual, it is a smiling face when the child looks up at you to be safe, it is the happy laughters and cheerful voices of the whole& I take safe & one serious life attitude, one family responsibility in relative correctly, you behave children perhaps, the love and care to parents should reciprocate, if you have cried first a wet one is your parents' cheek, if you are wounded, it was the parents' heart that ached most, it can be safe to only pursue children in the minds of parents, this is their greatest comfort in the heart. && I take safe & one rigorous working attitude, carry out safe regulations each responsibility obligation that staff must fulfil strictly, it is the test that carries out the important sign of strength, it is not only a system, but also a kind of culture, it is a humanized care and care even more. Our hard workiThe safety in production is a cardinal task of enterprise's development, the safety in production is closely linked with people's life. We often speak a word: & the safety in production, everybody's duty &, have explained the importance to us of safety in production, analyze all incidents at present, the overwhelming majority breaks rules and regulations to cause, that is to say the origin Strengthen safe consciousness, and study to improve through various training first. Combining ourselves' working characteristic, employee concentrate and study safely every week at the service station. This kind of method actually all mind that showing us will strengthen safe consciousness constantly,
Want, think of danger in times of safety, take precautions against on right. We should accomplish, Strengthen safe consciousness, in fact will just defend suffering from Yu WeiRan's value clearly, his value wants the lesson of drawing after far greater than the acci It is too late to repent and investigating responsibility that the diligent meaning should be far greater than afterwards in advance. Wan
Safe in my heart Safety is the well-being of the country, this business is an eternal theme, the lifeline of the enterprise. Of individuals, safety is the children's smiling faces when you look up, security is the evening the whole family at the table next to the laughter, security is the park of the
for enterprise security means for development, means that the stability, means that effective, means that the basis of security, means that the management level. &I want security& is a serious attitude towards life is a family of their loved ones on duty, maybe you that children, for parents of ex-rearing should be return, if you cried for the first wet your parents cheek, if you hurt the most pain in the hearts of the parents in the hearts of parents and daughters can only safely, and this is the greatest comfort in their minds. &Security is not strong, earth and the mountains shake.& Is not alarmist, it is safe to learn from its mistakes after the accident. In order to love us and our loved ones to bear in mind your safety, your safety is their greatest comfort in mind. &No plot brief step-by-step, without whic not plot a small stream, without which Jianghai& bit by bit security from the start, security starts from the moment, do not一失足成千古恨, &I want security,& not because it should be fine, I would like to secure, is because I want a happy life. &I want security& is a rigorous work attitude, strict enforcement of safety regulations is to be every employee's responsibility to fulfill the obligation, to test the implementation of an important symbol of power, it is not only a system, but also a culture, more is a caring and humane care. We work hard for what is to enjoy life better, if there is no security, life will be accidents, so that life can only make people feel heavy and the burden of life. Therefore, we must always bear in mind the safety, security, well-being of every one of us to protect life. Production safety is of paramount importance to enterprise development, production and safety are closely related to human life. We often say: &safety in production is everyone's responsibility& to illustrate the security importance of the production of our analysis of all security incidents, the vast majority are caused by regulations, that is the root cause of all accidents occur in our the ideology. Do not have a strong sense of safety, poor management at the scene, and they take it lightly, these problems lead to various types of security remains the main reason for the accident. In this sense, the efforts safety in production, in fact, the idea of arresting people in order to enhance people's safety awareness. Stations regular self-examination and analysis of security activities, to name just a reminder we have to constantly enhance safety awareness and promote
improve the overall quality, to ach to strengthen the implementation of systems to protect the safety in production. To enhance safety awareness, first of all through a variety of training and learning to improve. Combine the characteristics of our own work, gas station security staff to focus on learning a week. In fact, this method is about time that we have to enhance the safety awareness, and maintain a high to be prepared for adversity, and prevent in the first place. We should be vigilant in times of peace, to prevent in the first place. Secondly, we also passed around examples of typical and to the alert. The past two years, my accident happened a lot of insecurity from our recent, for example, in 2008 the construction of Hangzhou Iron and collapse incidents, such as Shenzhen club fire, another example of Jinan 11 Games main stadium construction of a number of fire accidents. I believe, who will be heard after a heavy heart, will be sad, but we can not just listen to it, then sorry about that more want to reflect on lessons learned and constantly warning themselves and remind ourselves what to do, where to start . To enhance safety awareness, in fact, is to understand the value of preventive measures, and his value is much larger than the lessons learne the significance of prior efforts is much larger than an afterthought and accountability is too late often. Security efforts in security, not to complain after the incident. Therefore, our security awareness and safety education, we must carry out the disorder can not be blind, it is necessary to &safety first& as the most important values, and only really put the safety of staff and production, the relationship between security and efficiency to make people safe production in order to ensure the prosperity of our business then.水平有限、、希望能对你有所帮助。。
Safe in my heart Safety is the root of happiness, the foundation of the enterprise, is an eternal theme, is the lifeline of enterprise. The individual, safety is the child's smiling face, when you look at dusk security is a table in the laughter, safety is the park FuLaoXieYou family, For enterprise development, means stability safe means, means benefit, means basic guarantee, means management level. &I want to be safe& is a serious attitude of life, is a part of the family of family responsibility, maybe you are raising children, parents should give in return, if you cry first wet is your parents' cheeks, if you hurt, the pain of the mind is the parents in the heart, parents can only children in peace, it is the largest in their heart. &Safety&, DeDongShanYao unsound. Not delibrately sensationalizing, is the fortune after safety accidents. To love us and those we love you remember your safety is safe, their heart's biggest relief. &BuJiKuiBu, nothing
not so, no, please,& safe from jianghai drip, safety please start from every moment, not short pleasure, long lament, &I want to be safe&, not only will be fined because, I want to be safe, because I want a happy life. &I want to be safe& is a serious attitude, strictly enforce safety regulations is every employee must perform the duty, is an important symbol of test execution, it is not only a system, and is a kind of culture, is a human concern and care. We work hard for what, is to enjoy a better life, if there is no security, life, this will live, can let a person feel the heavy burden and life. So we must always keep safety, security is every one of us happy life security. Safety is the priority of enterprise development, production safety and people's life. We often say: &everybody is responsible for safety production and safety production,& explained to us the importance of analyzing current all safety accidents, most is illegal, also is the root of all accidents occur in our thoughts. Safety awareness, on-site management, all these problems, is still the main causes of accidents. In this sense, safe production, is actually caught people's ideological work, to enhance awareness of safety. The security station regularly, and analyses the self-examination activities in remind us to continually enhance safety consciousness, promote the safe production, Improve overall qualities and safety production, Strengthening the system implementation, guarantee the safety of production. Enhance safety consciousness, first by various training and learning to improve. With our own characteristics, gas safety study on week. This method is shown in our care to enhance safety consciousness, keep on the alert, To free from danger, iridology. We should be free from danger, iridology. Second, we must through the typical cases and around to watch. These two years, the safety accidents happened in China, many from our close to hangzhou for 2008, construction, such as iron collapse of shenzhen longgang club, such as fire accident in jinan 11 games stadium construction many fire accident. I believe that, after all, who will be grieved, heavy feeling, but we can't just listen to it, then it will be more, heartburn, sum up lessons, constantly alert, admonish oneself how to do and where. Enhance safety consciousness, actually is to understand the value of nip in the bud, his value than after the accident lesson, Prior to the meaning than later regret and responsibility. When caught in safety and security, not in the accident to complain. Therefore, our safety awareness and safety education, must be implemented, not blindly, put foreword &safety first& as the primary value orientation, only really let staff put safety and production, safety and efficiency of production safety, can make to ensure our thorough popular feeling, the company developed, flourishing.
哎,太复杂了。谁懂呀!!!!~~~~
可以试试去翻译论坛上找人翻译。这样估计快一些。
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把一篇中文短文翻译成英文!谢谢!
帮忙把一篇中文短文翻译成英文!谢谢! 300
静静的羊肠路上满是你留下的回忆,
在这条路上,一只小青蛙曾经安慰悲伤的我。
我垂下头,轻声哭泣中,
你又重新回到我的身边,
那窒息的箱子,终于被彻底打碎。
我熟睡时,你告诉我说你会带我走。
我们歌颂着爱情,我们呼唤着爱情,
永远不要忘记……
请用孤独的泪水记忆……
一个人的情歌……
一个人的复仇……
孤单单……
孤单单……
请追随着……追随着……
我的死亡……
因为我爱她……
There is full of the memory you left on the silent and narrow meandering footpath,
A small greenfrog had soothe me on this path 。
I lolled my head and sobbed gently ,
And you come back to me again 。
That choking box was knocked ofr six finally 。
You said you would take me away when I fell asleep 。
We paid a tribute to love and call for it ,
never forget it
please use the solitary tears to memorize it
The love song of a man ……
The revenge of a man ……
lonely …… lonely ……
Pease pursue
…… pursue ……
My death ……
Because I love her ……
其他回答 (1)
静静的羊肠路上满是你留下的回忆, There is full of the memory you left on the silent and narrow meandering footpath
在这条路上,一只小青蛙曾经安慰悲伤的我。A small greenfrog had soothe me on this path
我垂下头,轻声哭泣中,I lolled my head and sobbed gently
你又重新回到我的身边,And you come back to me again
那窒息的箱子,终于被彻底打碎。That choking box was knocked ofr six finally
我熟睡时,你告诉我说你会带我走。You said you would take me away when I fell asleep
我们歌颂着爱情,我们呼唤着爱情,We paid a tribute to love and call for it
永远不要忘记…… never forget it
请用孤独的泪水记忆……please use the solitary tears to memorize it
一个人的情歌…… The love song of a man
一个人的复仇……The revenge of a man
孤单单……alone
孤单单…… alone
请追随着……追随着……Pease pursue ,pursue
我的死亡…… My death
因为我爱她……Because I love her
所以…… So.....
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙翻译一下一篇文章,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下一篇文章,谢谢
中央空础酣摆夹肢蝗扮伟堡连调末端智能节电控制器 ――“观景酒店”节能新武器目前几乎所有的观景酒店(包含海景、湖景、山景等)都会遇到这样的问题:当客人打开观景阳台大门时,室外大量的湿热空气涌入房间内,但室内空调照常工作,造成能源浪费,同时引起空调出风口结露,影响美观,导致客户投诉。如果多数房间都同时打开阳台门,将导致整个中央空调系统负荷加大、回水温度升高,可引起中央空调主机喘振的恶性后果。三友联能源科技有限公司发明的专利产品(专利号:ZL.2)中央空调末端智能节电器(以下简称“节电器”),可以有效的解决这个问题,为酒店大幅度节约能源,减少电费支出。 1、节电器组成:感应器A、发射器B、接收控制器C。 2、工作原理:感应器A、发射器B分别安装于观景阳台门固定侧与活动侧上,接收控制器C接于空调冷冻水二通阀电源回路中。当阳台门打开,感应器A感应与发射器B超出一定距离(约1~2cm)时,发射器B发射信号至接收控制器C 上,通过电路转换控制二通阀回路断开,二通阀关闭,从而停止空调换热。反之,当阳台门关闭,感应器A、发射器B重新合并,发射器B发射信号至接收控制器 C,通过电路转换控制二通阀回路接通,空调恢复正常工作。对于新建酒店,本公司另有一款有线节电器,酒店装修时可预先埋设线路,使数据传输更稳定。 3、节电分析(以大梅沙喜来登酒店为例):现客房每间标准间风机盘管的制冷量为5780瓦(约合1.6冷吨)。按照正常夏季室外温度为33℃计算,白天每小时耗电量为1.8度/每间房,且不算盘管机本身耗电,正常工作情况下室内温度达到设定温度时,风机及电磁阀关闭。房间温度处于设定的饱和状态时,每小时的耗电量为0.8至1度/每间房,甚至更低一些。当客人在房间将阳台门打开时,室外热空气只需要五分钟时间就可以将室内的舒适温度升高到30℃。此时房间内的空调将以最大负荷运转,且对室内温度起不到一点的降温效果。如未安装节电器,将会出现下列不良情形: ☆ 每间房每天每开一次阳台门超过五分钟,就可以浪费0.5度电以上,如果按400间房平均每间房每天只开一次阳台门,那么就可以浪费200度电,如果阳台门开半个小时到一小时以上,冷热交换就可浪费4度电,如果400间房平均每天开一次阳台门达半小时,就一次性浪费度电,且是在很短的时间内。如果有多次开门的情况,浪费就更大了。大量超负荷的冷热交换也会造成冷冻主机的使用寿命降低。 ☆ 经常开门因温差的原因将造成空调风口产生冷凝水,影响美观,且客人容易投拆。 ☆ 因空调风口是木制品,长期有冷凝水容易使木头发黑及发霉.造成经常维修和成本上升。一家酒店400间房平均每天只打开阳台门半个小时即浪费1200度电,一个月将浪费36000度电。若全部安装三友联公司发明的节电器后,按电价1元/度算,半年将节省电费21.6万元,约5~6个月便可收回成本。三友联公司已为深圳大梅沙喜来登酒店、京基假日海湾大酒店、惠州巽寮金海湾喜来登酒店等安装了中央空调末端智能节电器,并取得极佳的节能效果,深受客户的好评。 深圳大梅沙喜来登酒店,安装节电器400套 深圳京基假日海湾大酒店,安装节电器300套 惠州巽寮金海湾喜来登酒店,安装节电器320套
提问者采纳
Central air-conditioning end of the smart power-saving controller - an &observation Hotel& energy-saving new weapons almost all of the viewing hotels (including sea, lake, mountain, etc.) will encounter this problem: When the guests open viewing balcony door, a large number of hot and humid outdoor air flow room, but the indoor air-conditioning work as usual, resulting in energy waste, while a vent condensation caused by air-conditioning, affecting appearance, leading to customer complaints. If the majority of rooms are also open balcony door, will cause the entire central air-conditioning system load increase, return water temperature, central air conditioning can cause the vicious consequences of the host surge. 3 Union Energy Technology Co., Ltd. invention patent product (patent number: ZL.2) Central air-conditioning end of the Smart Saver (hereinafter referred to as &saving&), can effectively solve this problem, significantly for the hotel save energy, reduce electricity expenditures.1, Saver consists of: sensor A, transmitter B, receive controller C.2, the working principle of: sensor A, respectively B transmitter installed in the viewing balcony door on the side of the fixed side and activities, receive controller C connected to two-way valve air-conditioning chilled water supply loop. When the balcony door open, sensor A sensor and transmitter B beyond a certain distance (about 1 ~ 2cm), the emission signal transmitter B to the receiving controller, C, through the circuit change of control of two-way valve circuit disconnect, two-way valve closed, in order to stop air-conditioning heat exchangers. On the contrary, when the balcony doors closed, sensor A, transmitter B to re-merge, B emission signal transmitter to the receiving controller C, via the circuit switching control circuit connected to two-way valve, air-conditioning to resume normal work. In new hotels, a cable company while saving the hotel renovation can be pre-laid lines, so that data transmission more stable.3, power-saving analysis (i础酣摆夹肢蝗扮伟堡连n order to Dameisha Sheraton as an example): Each standard room is room fan coil cooling capacity of 5780 watts (about 1.6 cooling tons). According to the normal outdoor temperature was 33 ℃ in summer terms, the power consumption of 1.8 degrees per hour during the day / per room, and does not power abacus tube machine itself, the normal working conditions under which the indoor temperature reaches the set temperature, fan and solenoid valve closed. Room temperature at a set of saturation, the hourly power consumption 0.8 to 1 ° / per room, or even lower. When the guests in the room to the balcony door open, outdoor hot air only five minutes you can be comfortable indoor temperature to 30 ℃. At this point the room air-conditioning will be the biggest load operation, and a little on the indoor temperature pleasant cooling effect. If not install the Power Saver, will be the following adverse conditions: ☆ per room per day once the balcony door more than five minutes, you can waste more than 0.5 kWh, if the room at 400 per room per day on average only once a the balcony door, it can be a waste of 200 units of electricity, if the balcony door open for more than half an hour to an hour, hot and cold switching can be a waste of 4 units of electricity, if the daily average of 400 rooms to open the door for half an hour once a balcony on the one-time a waste of
units of electricity, and is in a very short period of time. If there are multiple open the case, waste is even greater. Overload the exchange of a large number of hot and cold can also cause frozen to reduce the life of the host. ☆ often open the door because of the reasons for difference in temperature will cause condensation of water produced air-conditioning vent, affecting appearance, and the guests easy to bring complaints. ☆ a result of air-conditioning vent is a wooden products, long term condensate is easy for the black and moldy wood. Caused by the regular maintenance and costs. A hotel room an average of 400 to open the balcony door for half an hour a day that is a waste of 1200 units of electricity a month would be a waste of 36,000 kWh. If all three Union's installation, after saving the invention, according to price 1 yuan / degree calculation, for half a year will save electricity 216,000 yuan, about 5 ~ 6 months to recover the costs. 3 Union Company has Dameisha Sheraton Hotel in Shenzhen, Beijing-based Holiday Inn Bay View Hotel, Huizhou Xunliao Golden Bay Sheraton hotels, central air conditioning installed in the end of Smart Saver and achieved excellent energy-saving effect, deeply customer high praise . Dameisha Sheraton Hotel in Shenzhen, the installation Saver 400 sets of Shenzhen Bay Hotel Holiday Inn Beijing-based installation Saver 300 sets Xunliao Golden Bay Sheraton Hotel in Huizhou, installation Saver 320 sets
其他类似问题
文章的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 文章翻译 的文章

随机推荐