可以把你大学演讲的英文PPT 发一份我吗? iorinaoh@youxi.vip.qq.com..

英语演讲 PPT_百度知道
英语演讲 PPT
你好,请问,你有英文演讲的PPT吗?麻烦传一份给我好吗?人文、旅游等等话题都可以哈,越多越好,急用,谢谢谢谢!
最好是关于世博会的。
有的话发我邮箱
在线等,急用!!!!
提问者采纳
做个PPT 也太麻烦了,给你点资料吧 Learning abilities differ from man to man. If this can be true then why can't there remain variation in the system of imparting education itself? Isn't it also obvious?
In the ancient times the process of educating people depended on a school where the single teacher/master gave lessons to the pupils on different subjects. Then gradually with the progress of the civilizations schools began to form with proper administrative systems where subjects were categorized and teachers were recruited accordingly. In this system of education a specific pattern of teaching began to be conventionalized. The process of evaluation after successful completion of the course was done through an examination system. For ages this has remained the dominant way of spreading education where the construct of the school or the institute is very specific. But with time things change as well as the concepts. The latest trend in the education system is online education where the students can enjoy utmost freedom in the process of learning. You can remain engaged in all other works including the course you want to pursue. This is the major difference between the online education and conventional education systems.
It would be better to state that the whole conception of online education holds a difference in the core that separates it from conventional education. You won't have concrete classrooms in online education where you can find a bunch of students attending lectures of their respective teachers. But you will get online classrooms where there may be one-to-one communication between the instructor and the student. There can be also a group of students interacting at the same time but it is a virtual setup. Both the systems of education do have some better things to give and also some unwanted things in store. As online education bothers about your personal convenience and comfort but it cannot provide you the lively feeling of a campus. You will miss the hues and cries of campus life and lack the socializing part among the friends circle that is an integral part of traditional system of education.
In the similar way you cannot exercise your own choices in the way you want to undertake learning process in the conventional schooling structure. But online education gives you every privilege to follow so. As for the degrees you get through conventional and online education systems, it is still the conventional mode that is widely recognized. But days are not far when online degrees will take the lead.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求大学英语ppt_百度知道
急求大学英语ppt
求大学英语演讲PPT,内容有趣或 比较有吸引力的,5分钟左右附带下演讲稿 呀;或只给一个有趣的话题,谢谢也不一定要有趣的,有点新意的也可以。老师给 布置的作业,在班级里演讲。因为有急事来不及 做,非常感谢各位高手能帮下忙哈。发到我邮箱 :
我加强英语的方法就是看英文资料片,辅以英语学习软件,然后找一家英语学习中心帮我练口语,ABC天丅口语还挺.好.的
课程是帮我量身制定的,我觉得介格还是不错的,这样的学习也应该能够提供给你很大的进步
我就进步很多了
如果一位小学生跑到这里求助和抄袭作文, 多多少少的还有情可原, 而一位大学生如果连一篇演讲的作文都要到这里求助和抄袭的话, 那你丢尽的不仅仅是你个人的脸面, 你丢的甚至是大学生这个群体的脸面, 这样的提问无异于是对中国大学生群体的一个侮辱 奉劝你好自为之,自重一些为好。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大学英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
我也知道前面那位提过的ABC夭下在线,是s.在网上老牌子了,真正的美国当地的老师即时oneone讲课..
自己做的演讲才好背
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一份适合大学生的英语PPT演讲稿 5分钟 要好读的 幻灯片和稿子都要 谢谢谢谢_百度知道
求一份适合大学生的英语PPT演讲稿 5分钟 要好读的 幻灯片和稿子都要 谢谢谢谢
求一份适合大学生的英语PPT演讲稿 5分钟 要好读的 幻灯片和稿子都要 谢谢谢谢我邮箱:nannan_
提问者采纳
My definition of success Today I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winni getting a high grade in making a n even now I am standing here giving my speech is somehow also success. However, as a person’s whole life is concerned, success becomes very complicated. Is fortune success? Is fame success? Is high social status success? No, I don’t think so. I believe success is the realization of people’ s hopes and ideals.Nowadays, in the modern society there are many people who are regarded as the successful. And the most obvious characteristics of hem are money, high position and luxurious life. So most people believe that s success and all that they do is for this purpose. But the problem is wether it is real success. We all know there are always more money, higher position and better condition in front of us. If we keep chasing them, where is the end? What will satisfy us at last? Therefore, we can see, to get the real Success we must need something inside, which is the realization of people’ hopes and ideals. Different people have different cause people’s hopes and ideas vary from one another. But I am sure every success is dear to everybody, cause it is not easy to come by, cause in the process of our striving for success, we got both our body and soul tempted, meanwhile we are enlightened by the most valuable qualities of human beings: love, patient, courage and sense of responsibility. These are the best treasures. So now I am very proud that I have this opportunity to stand here speaking to all of you. It is my success, cause I raise up to challenge my hope. What is success? Everyone has his own interpretation as I do. But I am sure every success leads to an ever-brighter future. So ladies and gentlemen, believe in our hopes, believe in ourselves, we, every one of us, can make a successful life! Wish you all good success!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
gei ni百度地图
本数据来源于百度地图,最终结果以百度地图最新数据为准。
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语ppt的相关知识
其他2条回答
额,能不能把你的ppt发给我用用呢?谢谢。。。邮箱
还好我当年没有删掉啊,我自己做的。英语绕口令!希望能帮到你啊。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文花体或圆体字帖。 我想好好练习英文字,能把你的资料发一份给我吗?非常感谢! 邮箱_百度知道
英文花体或圆体字帖。 我想好好练习英文字,能把你的资料发一份给我吗?非常感谢! 邮箱
提问者采纳
@yxd526 果断圆体英文吧,吧里有分享~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
圆体字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一份英语演讲PPT_百度知道
急求一份英语演讲PPT
主题不限,是大学英语课上要演讲的,5分钟左右吧!有的发给,万分感谢
提问者采纳
金融危机你有兴趣吗?我以前做过一个关于美国次贷危机的影响的presentation,我发到你邮箱里看一下吧,有一个5分钟左右的PPT,附了一个英文的讲稿,希望能对你有所帮助。
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英语演讲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 youxi.vip.qq.com 的文章

随机推荐