nd if you love something you love什么意思啊

if you love something,set it free.if it comes back to you ,it is yous,if it doesnt.it never was 是什意思《原句翻译成中文 》_百度作业帮
if you love something,set it free.if it comes back to you ,it is yous,if it doesnt.it never was 是什意思《原句翻译成中文 》
if you love something,set it free.if it comes back to you ,it is yous,if it doesnt.it never was 是什意思《原句翻译成中文 》
If you love something,set it free.If it comes back,it's doesn't.it never was.如果你爱一样东西,请给它自由,如果它回到你身边,它j就属于你,如果没有,它从来都不曾属于你.
如果你喜欢某样东西就放开它,如果它回来它就是你的,否则就永远也不是你的(简单点就是:是你的终究是你的,不是你的永远也不是)
如果你喜欢一个东西,就让他自由,他来了,就是你的,如果不来,就永远不是你的了。谢谢采纳!
google 翻译 一目了然!no diggity是什么意思_no diggity在线翻译_no diggity什么意思_no diggity的意思_no diggity的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
no diggity是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
no diggity是什么意思 no diggity在线翻译 no diggity什么意思 no diggity的意思 no diggity的翻译 no diggity的解释 no diggity的发音 no diggity的同义词
no diggityno diggity 网络解释1. 黑街合唱团 )& & 14 . Do It ( 妮莉.费塔朵 ) | 15 . No diggity ( 黑街合唱团 ) | 16 . Superstar ( 鲁佩.菲亚斯科 )no diggity 网络例句1. Nd the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now i'm riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What i see is how ? & &路是黑的,但我知道他会来救我。高贵的人是我的谢泼德,我很冷静,尽管有除上帝之外我该害怕的紧急的危险。谢谢你对我的保佑及演说的技巧。五年之间我知道这里没有了尊贵和体面。最后我在我身上看到了希望,正崛起的必须倒下。2. Bridge Everybody's trippin' on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all I need I know I got to pay the price Lonely (2x) Cheepin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Tears in my eyes I'm a man lookin' for the light Dark is the path I know he will rescue me The lord is my shephard I'm cool despite emergency Whom shall I fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin' and the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown Always look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now I'm riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What I see is how I feel so leave me alone Lonely (3x) Knock on my door whom you lookin' for A dream or reality enemies at my door Eyes I realize it's fantasize I must be high So let me live before I die Once again grab the bottle twist the cap To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies Step my step and be versatile Love peace and crash that's what it's all about Alone by yourself than you lack there's no doubt about I'm always into something making moves to improve What would you do if you where in my shoes Boom a letter oops another suicide Meet me for a ride at the boulevard Nana's in the house to let you know What I see is how I feel and damn I'm alone & &大桥 每个人都trippin '我噢上帝来帮助我,请我没有一些不好的东西在我的生活为什么你不能救我的事业你有我需要的所有我知道我必须付出代价孤独( 2 ) Cheepin '的街道后,在晚上和大惊小怪斗争泪在我的眼睛我一个人来查找'的轻黑暗的道路是我知道他会救我上帝是我的谢泼德我很冷静,尽管紧急状态谁应我担心exept神谢谢你的blessin '和技能的麦克风五年来,我们知道,没有diggity 免费上看到光明,我什么上升必须下降我会在你走向deathtown 总是期待着几乎从未回头如此多的眼泪和蛇在我的运动员现在我骑在我的大脂肪骑你的屁股已晚,以便寻找路线娜娜在家里,让您知道我看到的是如何使我觉得我独自离开寂寞( 3 )敲我的门人你来查找'的梦或现实的敌人在我的门看我意识到这是幻想,我必须高让我活在我死再次抓住瓶子瓶盖扭为了生存你的生活是你我的生活是我的没有感情在这个世界上充满谎言一步一步,我是多面手热爱和平和系统崩溃这就是所有有关独自一人比你自己缺乏毫无疑问我总是把一些决策措施,改善请问您这样做,如果你在哪儿我在鞋繁荣的信哎呀另一个自杀满足我的车在林荫大道娜娜的家中,让您知道我看到的是我的感觉和该死的我在孤军奋战3. Everybody's tripppin' on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all i need I know i got to pay the price Cheppin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Tears in my eyes i'm a man lookin' for the light Dark is the path i know he will rescue me The lord is my shepard i'm cool despite emergency Whom shall i fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin' a nd the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now i'm riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What i see is how i feel so leave me alone I am lonely lonely lonely I am lonely lonely in my life I am lonely lonely lonely God help me help me to survive! & &让我活下去。每一个人都践踏着我,哦,高贵的人请过来救我,我在这辈子做了坏事,为什么你不来拯救我?!因为你已经有了我所需要的一切!我知道我即将要付出代价。我走在晚上混乱和战争过后的大街上,我是这样一个眼含着泪寻找光明的人。路是黑的,但我知道他会来救我。高贵的人是我的谢泼德,我很冷静,尽管有除上帝之外我该害怕的紧急的危险。谢谢你对我的保佑及演说的技巧。五年之间我知道这里没有了尊贵和体面。最后我在我身上看到了希望,正崛起的必须倒下。当你往死亡之城前进的时候,我会陪在你身边,永远向前,几乎从不往后看。我的驾车上粘有那么多的泪水和毒蛇。现在我正驾驶着我高大的坐骑,你的笨驴太迟了所以小心那条线。 NANA坐在房子里告诉你,我所看见的就是我所感受到的,所以让我独个呆着。4. Everybody's tripppin' on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all i need I know i got to pay the price Cheppin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Tears in my eyes i'm a man lookin' for the light Dark is the path i know he will rescue me The lord is my shepard i'm cool despite emergency Whom shall i fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin' a nd the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now i'm riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What i see is how i feel so leave me alone I am lonely lonely lonely I am lonely lonely in my life I am lonely lonely lonely God help me help me to survive! & &我知道我即将要付出代价。我走在晚上混乱和战争过后的大街上,我是这样一个眼含着泪寻找光明的人。路是黑的,但我知道他会来救我。高贵的人是我的谢泼德,我很冷静,尽管有除上帝之外我该害怕的紧急的危险。谢谢你对我的保佑及演说的技巧。五年之间我知道这里没有了尊贵和体面。最后我在我身上看到了希望,正崛起的必须倒下。当你往死亡之城前进的时候,我会陪在你身边,永远向前,几乎从不往后看。我的驾车上粘有那么多的泪水和毒蛇。现在我正驾驶着我高大的坐骑,你的笨驴太迟了所以小心那条线。 NANA坐在房子里告诉你,我所看见的就是我所感受到的,所以让我独个呆着。有什么敲着它正在寻找的我的门,门外站着的是梦想或是现实的敌人,我意识到这是幻觉所以我必须警惕,所以请让我死后继续不朽吧。5. Everybody's tripppin' on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all i need I know i got to pay the price Cheppin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Tears in my eyes i'm a man lookin' for the light Dark is the path i know he will rescue me The lord is my shepard i'm cool despite emergency Whom shall i fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin' a nd the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now i'm riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What i see is how i feel so leave me alone I am lonely lonely lonely I am lonely lonely in my life I am lonely lonely lonely God help me help me to survive! & &我听说,人人为我,我为人人,无论你是黑色,白色,黄色,年轻或衰老, NANA坐在房子里告诉你,我所看见的就是我所感受到的,该死的我很孤单。孤单,孤单,孤单,我活得很孤单,孤单,孤单,孤单,上帝拯救我!让我活下去。每一个人都践踏着我,哦,高贵的人请过来救我,我在这辈子做了坏事,为什么你不来拯救我?!因为你已经有了我所需要的一切!我知道我即将要付出代价。我走在晚上混乱和战争过后的大街上,我是这样一个眼含着泪寻找光明的人。路是黑的,但我知道他会来救我。高贵的人是我的谢泼德,我很冷静,尽管有除上帝之外我该害怕的紧急的危险。谢谢你对我的保佑及演说的技巧。五年之间我知道这里没有了尊贵和体面。6. Chepping thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight,Tears in my eyes,i'm a man looking for the light,Dark is the path,i know he will rescue me,The lord is my shepard,i'm cool despite emergency,Whom shall i fear exept the god,Thank you for the blessin,and the skils on the mic,Five years we know there's no diggity,Free at last see the light in me,What goes up must come down,I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown,Allways look forward hardly never look back. & &深夜,在焦躁和争吵之后穿过那寂静的街道,泪盈满眶,我向往光明。前方的路一片黑暗,我知道谁将拯救我,上帝是我的牧羊人。我心静如水,尽管危险仍在,他是我唯一的惧怕,谢谢你的祝福,赐予我美妙的歌喉,五年了,活的没有尊严,我终将获得灵魂的自由。我会陪你走向死亡之巅,生生死死无人可避免,向前看不在回头。7. Bridge Everybody's trippin' on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all I need I know I got to pay the price Lonely (2x) Cheepin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Tears in my eyes I'm a man lookin' for the light Dark is the path I know he will rescue me The lord is my shephard I'm cool despite emergency Whom shall I fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin' and the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown Always look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now I'm riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What I see is how I feel so leave me alone Lonely (3x) Knock on my door whom you lookin' for A dream or reality enemies at my door Eyes I realize it's fantasize I must be high So let me live before I die Once again grab the bottle twist the cap To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies Step my step and be versatile Love peace and crash that's what it's all about Alone by yourself than you lack there's no doubt about I'm always into something making moves to improve What would you do if you where in my shoes Boom a letter oops another suicide Meet me for a ride at the boulevard Nana's in the house to let you know What I see is how I feel and damn I'm alone & &架桥 每个人是在我上的trippin的啊主人来帮助我请我我的生活地做一些坏的事情为什么你不能救援我`你已得到所有的原因我需要我知道我支付价格孤独( 2x ) Cheepin ` thru街道夜间在一种大惊小怪之后并且战斗在我的眼睛中的眼泪我是光的一人lookin的黑暗是我知道他的路径将救援我主人是不论紧急事件我是凉爽的的我的shephard 我将惧怕谁exept上帝在mic上谢谢你blessin和skils 我们知道的五年没有diggity 自由终于在我中看见光什么上升必须下来我将在周围当时你标题向着deathtown 总看向前从不很少往回看如此多在我的jock上的眼泪和蛇我现在在我的大的脂肪中摆脱骑你的ass如此晚寻找线在房屋中的Nana让你知道我看见的是如何我感到如此听任我自己去孤独( 3x )在我的门上的敲打你lookin的在我的门的一个梦想或者现实敌人我实现的眼睛这是幻想我必须是高的在我死去之前,因此,让我活再一次夺取瓶子拧帽子幸免于你的生活是你的我的生活是我的在这充满谎话的世界中的没有感情走我的步骤并且是多面手的爱和平和撞毁那是它是的关于的单独地靠自己比你缺乏大约没有怀疑我通往某样东西总做出行动改进什么你将做如果你在何处穿我的鞋子繁荣一信件oops另一个自杀为在林荫大道的一次骑乘遇到我 Nana在房屋中让你知道我看见的是我感到并且谴责我是如何孤独no diggity是什么意思,no diggity在线翻译,no diggity什么意思,no diggity的意思,no diggity的翻译,no diggity的解释,no diggity的发音,no diggity的同义词,no diggity的反义词,no diggity的例句,no diggity的相关词组,no diggity意思是什么,no diggity怎么翻译,单词no diggity是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 谁来帮我解释这句英文的意思 If you love something,set it free,if it comes back to you,it is yours._百度作业帮
谁来帮我解释这句英文的意思 If you love something,set it free,if it comes back to you,it is yours.
谁来帮我解释这句英文的意思 If you love something,set it free,if it comes back to you,it is yours.
如果你爱什么,让它自由.如果它回来了,它就是你的了.
若你爱它,请给它自由。当它回到你身边的时候,它注定就是你的!
如果你爱什么那就给它自由,如果它回到你身边那它就是你的
如果您喜欢的东西,设置免费的,如果你回来,这是你们的。
如果你真的爱一个东西,请放开他,给他自由;如果他重新回到你身边,那他才属于你
如果你真的爱上了什么, 就让它去吧。如果它还能再次回到你身边,那肯定就是属于你的了
如果你爱他(她),就给他(她)自由,如果他(她)回到你身边,那他(她)就是你的了
命里有时中须有,命里无时莫强求~~~
如果你爱上什么,那么给他足够的自由,如果他能够重回你的身边,那么他注定是你的!
如果你爱上一样东西,那么就请给它自由,如果它回到你身边,那么它就是你的了。love is a touch and yet not a touch是什么意思?
这句话的意思是什么呢?完整版如下:“There are some people who think love is sex and marriage and six o’clock-kisses and children, and perhaps it is, Miss Lester. But do you know what I think? I think love is a touch and yet not a touch.”
按投票排序
恍是仙衣微举动,复从欲语到凝眸。大概就是这么一种感觉吧。直译这句话貌似非常出名啊。“
有人认为爱是性,是婚姻,是清晨六点的吻,是一堆孩子,也许真是这样的,莱斯特小姐。但你知道我怎么想吗,我觉得爱是想触碰又收回手。 "
《让我吹掉那些谷糠吧》一个小故事,看完可能有助于理解。这是很久很久以前网络上流传的一篇文章,其原作者和出处已经不可考,可能摘自《辽宁青年》2004.8B。其中所述电影原型也找不到源头(如果有烦请指出我修改)。标题也是版本众多,我选择了最常用的。以下为全文引用:一个男孩一直暗恋着一个女孩,但是却始终没有机会和她接近。一次,他们在一间粮仓里相遇,女孩不小心身上粘了一些谷糠,她请男孩帮她打掉。男孩沉默了片刻,说:“我想,还是让我吹掉那些谷糠吧,吹比打要干净些。”于是,他低下身,小心的为女孩吹掉那些谷糠。他的气息轻柔的地掠过女孩的衣衫和皮肤,像春天的暖风。他的神情是那么得认真和郑重,以至于周围的空气都变得异样起来。这部电影的名字我早已忘记了,但是这个细节仍记忆犹新。我忘不了那个男孩腼腆的容颜,忘不了他的拘谨语调,更忘不了他的那句话:“还是让我吹掉那些谷糠吧。”他是那么爱她,朝思暮想,魂牵梦萦。她的身体一定是他心中的圣地和天堂。可是,当他真的有机会去触摸那个几乎是嵌在自己灵魂里的玉体的时候,他却让自己的双手带着自己的狂热躲开了。他选择了让肺腑里透明的气流去和她相吻,为她吹掉那些给予他这次机会的谷糠。因为,她还不知道他的爱,他只是单恋。在没有形成彼此的爱情之前,自己想入非非的触摸对她而言是不公平和不纯净的。我想,他一定是这么想的。可他又是多么纯净啊。他用那么虔诚、那么严谨、那么自律的方式守护着心中的爱和心中的美。在吹掉那些谷糠之后,水落石出的,是一颗多么皎洁的心啊。也许会有人认为他太迂腐。可是我觉得,他是真正懂得爱的,也真正懂得女人。这样的男人,有点智慧的女人都不会错过。我记得,在影片的最后,这个男人真的拥有了那个美丽的女孩。懂得就意味着拥有。而占据,并不是。-----------------------------引用结束,稍微有点跑题,有点片面,但我觉得心意相通。
我想从另外一个角度抛砖引玉一下。首先想澄清的是,我没有阅读过这个段落完整的上下文,因此下文的解读仅通过我的推理和想象、针对这里出现的3句话作出。先给出我的意译:“我认为爱情更重要的是心意上的相通,而不仅仅是朝夕相对这么简单”我认为解读这句话的关键在于对“touch”这个词的理解。"touch"在这里有双关义:(1)物理的触摸(意义等同于“Don't touch the table”中“touch”的意思);和(2)心灵的触动 (意义为“touching”一词的词源)。如果只看到“I think love is a touch and yet not a touch"这一句,并把"touch"单纯理解成为“物理的触碰”,那么把这个句子翻译成“我觉得爱是想触碰又收回手”是很合理的。首先,从字面上翻译,它说的就是“想触碰但还没有触碰到”;然后,“还没有触碰到”的直译被提升到了“又收回手”这个意译;最后,这个解读也符合人们对生活的理解——很多人对爱人的确有“明明想靠近却还是不敢靠近”这种纠结的感觉。因此如果仅从单个句子解读,这个翻译非常合理,还非常具有美感。但如果联系上文“There are some people who think love is sex and marriage and six o’clock-kisses and children, and perhaps it is, Miss Lester. But do you know what I think?”,我会更倾向于作另外一种解读。由于有“...and perhaps it is”和“But do you know what I think"这两句,我会推断这个段落表达的是一种转折的意思,也就是说,“There are some people who think love is sex and marriage and six o’clock-kisses and children”[A]这一句和“I think love is a touch and yet not a touch [B]”这一句的意思应该是相反的。而[A]句描述的是一种很世俗、很常见的两性关系,即几乎所有夫妻都会过的生活,那么我们可以继续推断,[B]句要表达的是一种更柏拉图、因此也更不常见的两性关系。再结合“touch”的两个意思,我认为这一句可以直译为:“我觉得爱情是心灵的触动而不是物理的触摸”。最后,我把它refine成了回答开头的意译的版本:“我认为爱情[更重要的]是(心意上的相通),而不[仅仅是](朝夕相对)[这么简单]”。其中,()中的词是对"touch"的意译;而[ ]中的词则是对语气的调和。博大家一笑 :)
爱是想触碰又收回手。就像雨果说的,真爱发生在男孩身上是胆怯,在女孩身上是大胆。
你的城市在下雨,而我却不能问你是否带了伞。
-爱是若即,是若离。若要画蛇添足,再加上——是九曲回肠绕指柔。-我觉得翻译出了「触」「碰」的都堕入四六级水准了。英语里的「touch」是一个很「玄」的词。老惦记着「触碰」,遇到「a touch of love」「a touch of sin」怎么办呢?-一定要记得这句话是出自一个「屌丝」之口。问题中给的语境不够,后面的内容一定要引用出来才能让人理解的:I suppose it's important to a woman that other people think of her as the wife of a man who is either rich, handsome, witty, or popular. I'm not even popular. I'm not even hated. I'm just--I'm just--Justin Horgenschlag. I never make people gay, sad, angry, or even disgusted. I think people regard me as a nice guy, but that's all.When I was a child no one pointed me out as being cute or bright or good-looking. If they had to say something they said I had sturdy little legs.-不爱那么多, 只爱一点点, 别人眉来又眼去, 我只偷看你一眼。 李敖装潇洒的现代诗,细读起来,也完全符合「屌丝」的视角。
【原文】There are some people who think love is sex and marriage and six o’clock-kisses and children, and perhaps it is, Miss Lester. But do you know what I think? I think love is a touch and yet not a touch.【直譯】有人認為「愛」是性,是婚姻,是早上六時的吻,是生兒育女。或許真的這樣,但您知道我是怎麼想的嗎?萊斯特女士,我認為「愛」是又亦非一種「觸碰」。
拙见:爱是触动,而非触碰。
爱是心灵上的触动而不是肉体上的接触?好直白呵呵呵
1) 爱情是碰触却又没碰到。通行那版翻译问题很多,这句他翻成,爱是碰触又收回手,我觉得多了。用脚也能碰触,哪哪儿都能碰,碰不到可能因为阴差阳错机缘巧合不一定是收了手。之所以说这版翻译错多,是最后有一句,this is not a story about how boy-meet-girl, because in that story boy must actually meet the girl, 翻译成了,这不是一个boy-meet-girl故事,因为那样男孩要主动出击。完全没表达出意思,这故事是讲男主和Lester妹子都瞎鸡巴想,都他妈没见着bb半天,结果都各自幸福了,就是说别意淫!那男孩得正儿八经的”见着“那妹子。2) 前面那个答案什么,不是物理接触而是心灵柏拉图什么的,中学阅读理解做多了吧。touch名词很少用来表示”心灵“感动。
是一种小心翼翼的珍视带着隐隐的得到后的怕在爱情里,因为什么让人害羞,胆怯,想进一步却又不敢向前呢唔,我还是,无法确切妥帖的词语描述出来那种感觉—更新见了他,她变得很低很低,低到尘埃里,但她心里是欢喜的,从尘埃里开出花来
爱是若即若离吧
Less is more 感觉应该差不多吧。
在机场等一艘船
爱是想触碰却不敢伸手
这不是那句很著名的 爱就是想触碰却收回手
爱就是那一刻心动吧
爱是做爱,但不仅仅是做爱。
爱是珍惜。(“珍”,“惜”
这两个字本身含义已经足够,你可以延伸延伸,根据这两个字的意思用一下比喻)

我要回帖

更多关于 something you love 的文章

随机推荐