给老师写一封信,关于老师的英语作文文。大家帮帮忙啊

想给一个陌生的女孩写一封信认识一下,不知道第一封信怎么写,大家来帮帮忙吧(我们都是大学的)_百度知道
想给一个陌生的女孩写一封信认识一下,不知道第一封信怎么写,大家来帮帮忙吧(我们都是大学的)
提问者采纳
如果她可以接受你。不用着急,开心的时候也会想到你,当面跟她说,为了自己的幸福写信还不如当面说呢,慢慢来,慢慢的她就会知道你对她有好感的,想让她陪陪你说说话。如果人家不答应?咳~你不怕被女生笑你一点勇气都没有啊,也不要泄气?拿出点勇气,会接受你的邀请的,你就说。如果她问你为什么找她,我心情不好的时候总会想到你。如果觉得不好意思可以委婉点。可以说你今天心情不好什么的,还写信,你也不大清楚,如果你们是中学生可以写信,或者吃点东西,都大学了
提问者评价
感谢大家我现在知道怎么做了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
不要高错对象啊!我顶你!加油!写清楚是你约她不是老师啊!里面写个约会地址老师叫我把这封东西交给你!兄弟
上面说得好,这也是我的认为,但是还是没有勇气阿
你怎么会有陌生女孩的地址的?想追她的话直接点,不要写信了
写啊!~直接招呼了就是啊`!~!
都上大学了,就不要写信拉,应该拿出自己的勇气,找个机会跟她表白.
什么年代了,还写信
通过各种途径去结识她
靠 大学的都不知道 我们上中转的 上那知道去啊
去请教你的小学语文老师
愿她没有教你么
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇初中怎样学英语的英语作文,大家帮帮忙,谢谢啦~!越快越好~!谢谢~!_百度知道
写一篇初中怎样学英语的英语作文,大家帮帮忙,谢谢啦~!越快越好~!谢谢~!
能帮忙写出翻译吗?
提问者采纳
How to learn English
First,To improve your English writing,writing a diary in English every day is one of the best ways to improve your English writing ability. It doesn’t take a long time to do it. It can help us form the habit of thinking in English. Step by step, we'll know how to express ourselves in English. I began to write a diary in English when I was in Junior Grade One. In the beginning, I used short and simple sentences to express myself. My English teacher praised me for this. So I was interested in it. Soon with the help of my teacher, I could write a short passage. Before I knew it, my writing ability had greatly improved. I learn a lot from writing diaries in English!
Second,to improve your English reading, you should, first of all, choose something you feel important or interesting to read. Don't try to read everything. You should begin with those written in simple English, Don't read anything difficult for you at the very beginning. While reading, don't read too slowly or look up every new word you meet with. After reading a passage and having its main idea in mind, you may turn back and read it again. This time you read it slowly and look up some new words if necessary. Keep on reading like this and you'll surely make progress little by little. Third,to enlarge vocabulary,you can keep a vocabulary notebook. When learning a new word, write it down in your notebook. And write down a sentence next to it.You can make flashcards to study new words. On one side of the cards,
write the English word, on the other side of it,write the Chinese meaning. Use the new words very often. I think the best way to learn and remember the new words is to use them often. 如何学习英语
首先,要提高自己的英语写作,写日记,每天在英语的最佳途径是提高英语写作能力之一。它并不需要很长的时间去做。它可以帮助我们形成用英语思考的习惯。一步一步,我们就会知道如何用英语表达自己。我开始写英文日记,当我在初中一年级了。一开始,我用简短和简单的句子来表达自己。我的英语老师称赞这个我。所以我也感兴趣。不久,与我的老师的帮助,我可以写一短文。我知道这之前,我的写作能力已大大提高。我学习写英文日记很多!
第二,要提高自己的英语阅读,你应该首先选择一些你认为重要的或有趣的阅读。不要试图读一切。你应该先用简单的英语撰写的,不要读一开始对你来说任何困难。在阅读,不阅读速度太慢或查看每一个你遇到的新词。在阅读了通过并铭记它的主要思想,您可能会回头再读一遍。这一次,你看它慢慢地,如果需要查找一些新词。继续这样的阅读,你一定会取得进步一点点。 第三,扩大词汇量,你可以保持一个词汇的笔记本。当学习一个新单词,写下来,在你的笔记本电脑。并在旁边写下一个句子.你可以学习新单词的教学卡片。关于卡方之一的,写的英语单词,在另一面,写中文意思。使用新的文字很频繁。我认为最好的方式来学习和记忆的新词,是他们经常使用。
提问者评价
谢谢了,虽然长点,但还是谢谢啦~!twetio也谢谢啦~!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
English as a compulsory subject shows its importance in modern society. How to learn English well from junior middle school, it is a question asked by many Chinese beginners. Here I have several advices which I want to share with you.Generally speaking, form a good habit. As a beginner, it is really hard, especially for pronunciation. Some students write Chinese characters substituted English words, this is harm to English learning, you should learn how to pronounce normally, because good pronunciation is also good for your listening. English learning includes four parts namely listening, speaking, reading and writing. These four parts interact with each other deeply. Listening needs you a lot of practices. When I was a student, I listened the record of textbook, and then I would listen it again comparing with textbook. this
is a good way to make progress. I also like to listen English songs and movies in spare time, this is not bad. Speaking , it is better to find a partner to practise together, and in class answer questions as many as possible, as it can soar your confidence in learning—confidence makes people perfect. Reading, textbook is a good material. Every morning, read some articles, I mean read them out loudly, and enjoy reading, since after more and more reading, some day you will find that you can understand the content much better and faster. without reading out , I think your brain just makes its stir. Finally for writing, accumulate your vocabularies as many as you can, and please don’t make grammar errors. You had better divide your composition into three paragraphs. Writing your composition in order, not in mess, like time sequence, use some linking words, like first, second and so on, making your writing clear and clean.In the course of English learning, persist is vital. Don’t lose heart just because of failures. Failure is the mother of
success. 都没分咦
好累啊打了这么多字
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文一篇.................................大家看我打字这么辛苦,就帮帮忙吧_百度知道
求英语作文一篇.................................大家看我打字这么辛苦,就帮帮忙吧
假如你叫张蒙,班主任王老师想了解班级同学的情况,以便有针对性地对学生进行考前心理疏导。请你根据下面的内容要求,给班主任王老师写一封e-mail, 说明自己的情况,并请她给你提一些建议。内容要求:
1.学习任务重,睡眠不足,缺少体育活动。同学间缺乏沟通和交流;
2.在家不允许看电视,上网,听音乐等;
3.词数80左右。文中不得出现真实的校名,姓名;
4.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Subject:problems
Date:June 26Dear Ms Li,
I'm very glad to write to you .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Best wishes,
Zhang Meng
不能复制,摘抄
提问者采纳
i write to you because i want you to give me some suggestions on our classmates' study?now i will give my information as referece.i have much homework to do and i hardly doing any exercise,so i donot have enough time to sleep and also feel tired.and our classmates donot likee to talk to each other after class.many parents even donot let us watch TV,surf on the internet and listen some misic,because they think it is a waste of time and we should put our heart into the study.i do hope you can give some suggestions to us thank you.原创的哦 望采纳 花了我蛮长时间的
有没有用字典?我觉得这些句子好汉化啊
晕 绝对没有 你几年级的? 你不说清楚 我这初中的应该没问题吧
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我现在是毕业班,最后一年的教师节快到了,送什么好呢,还想写一封信给老师,帮帮忙吧!
我现在是毕业班,最后一年的教师节快到了,送什么好呢,还想写一封信给老师,帮帮忙吧!
老师是女的,30岁。
亲爱的老师:你好!感恩的心,感谢有您!是谁似轻燕捎来春的气息?是您,满载一身清辉的您!是谁在荆棘的荒野里开垦?是您,一直笔耕不辍的您!是谁像柔风细柳,抚慰一颗颗懵懂的心?是您,可亲可敬的老师!您有如海广阔的胸怀,您有天下父母的博爱,您有世界最珍贵的财富——知识。或许您就是智慧的化身,是文化的使者,满怀高度的责任与贡献,降临人世来传播文化的精髓,输送思想的养料。曾记得在月光皎洁的夜晚,漫步您的窗前,屋内是您那徘徊的身影。您苦苦地思索着,只为一个个难题。那整齐的书桌上是盏困倦的灯,发出吱吱的微响。风儿不经意翻开您的教案,映在窗上是行行密密麻麻的字。这就是您在教学路上留下的印记;这就是您在挥划未来蓝图的神圣的每一笔;这就是您在无私奉献的铁据!漫漫的求学路,每一次都记载着您给予的感动;曲折的人生路,每一步都有您真心的叮咛和呵护。您用知识的全部浇灌一颗颗含苞待放的心,您用毕生的爱,温暖一颗颗曾经冷落寂寞的心;您用天下最美的语言,将一个个心结打开,您用美丽的彩虹横跨我们彼此的心田。在您的帮助下,一颗颗童心日益成熟,仰天长望,有着腾飞的欲望;临渊俯鱼,有着遨游的梦想。您给予我们奋斗前进的动力,您的谆谆教诲,您的知识精髓在我们内心深处筑起财富的雕塑。您就是如此伟大,您培育了一个个精英,时代俊杰。您用自任的渺小塑造伟大,您用自觉的平凡点缀美丽;您用弯曲的脊背创造神话。流水匆匆,秋风吹落您年轻的容颜;岁月无情,夏月晒弯您健朗的脊背;冬雪皎皎,覆盖了您那黑发。但您“教书育人”的精神依旧抖擞焕发,不减当年。斗转星移,世道万变;但不变的是那份闪着金光的师生情,那颗饱含复杂感情的感恩之心。那是恩,是教育之恩,是启蒙之恩,是滴水当以涌泉相报的师恩。它是情,是师生之情,亦是朋友情,也是那“非授之以肌肤,但传之以智慧”的“父母情”。这是一份经得起时间考验,承受得住空间局限的恩情。即使在黑夜,也永远忘不了在黑夜中摸索的手;即使是在人生腾达、立群峰以俯瞰天下的神圣时刻,也忘不了您在落泪时送来的片片春语;即使在为学业不顺而苦恼之日,也忘不了您那希冀的目光、鼓励的微笑。您的每一次问候,每一次帮助,每一次关怀,都深深铭刻在我们的记忆里。即使是暴雨来袭,即使是黄沙卷起,也带不走那颗感恩的心,那份真诚的、肃穆的敬意!老师您是否看到那摇上树梢的月儿,它带着我的一片感恩之心和我最真挚的祝福:愿您天天有鲜花相伴,夜夜有星辰共随,也愿您在人生的大道上平平安安、快快乐乐!此致敬礼!您的学生
等待您来回答
礼节礼仪领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 关于老师的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐