我和他的故事们不一样,我喜欢游泳可以写成I apart from them l...

Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry导学案(6课时)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&11&Sad&movies&make&me&cry导学案(6课时)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&11&Sad&movies&make&me&cry导学案(6课时)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om Unit 11 Sad movies makes me cry.单元总览类别&课程标准要求掌握的项目单元话题& In this unit, students learn to talk about how things affect you重点单词&1. drive v. 迫使.2. lately adv. 最近,不久前;3. friendship n. 友谊,友情;4. king n.国王5. prime 首要的, 基本的6.minister 大臣7. banker 银行家8. fame n. 名声,声誉;& 9. pale adj. 苍白的,灰白的;10. examine v. 检查;检验;11. nor adv. 也不12. queen. n.王后13. palace n.王宫,宫殿14. power n. 权利15. wealth n. 财富;& 16. grey adj. 阴沉的,灰色的;&17. lemon n. 柠檬;18. weight n. 重量,分量;19. shoulder n. 肩膀20. goal n. 球门,目标21. coach n. 教练& 22. kick v. 踢,踹;23.besides adv.而且;24. teammate n. 队友25. guy n. 家伙26. pull v. 拉,拖27. courage v. 勇敢,勇气;28. relief n. 轻松;解脱; 29. nod v. 点头30. agreement n. 一致;同意;31. fault n. 过失;缺点32. disappoint v. 使失望; 重点词组&1. make me sleepy使我困倦 2. drive sb crazy使…发疯 3. 越…越…the more…, the more 4. yes and no好坏参半好坏参半5. be friends with sb是某人的朋友 6. feel left out感觉被忽视 7. 睡眠很差 sleep badly8. 不想吃东西don’t feel like eating 9. 毫无理由 for no reason 10. 既不…也不…neither…nor… 11. 应召进宫be called to the palace 12. 有很在的权力have lots of power 13. 替代我的职位 take one’s position 14.起初 to start with 15. 取考试成绩单get the exam result back 16. 发现find out& 17. 做的差do badly 18.仍旧永远不幸福remain unhappy forever 19.一件快乐人的衬衫a shirt of a happy person20. 搜寻,寻找search for &21. 回复国王return to the king 22. 必胜的球队the winning team 23. 在肩上on the shoulder 24. 在球场上on the soccer field 25. 错过进球miss scoring the goal 26. 使…失望let …down 27. 开除 kick sb off 28. 相互支持support each other 29. 而不是rather than 30. 齐心协力pull together 31. 点头同意nod in agreement 32. 输了竞赛lose the competition 33. 在考试中取得好成绩get good grades on an exam 34. 与你的好朋友发生争吵get into a fight with your best friend 35. 在众人面前讲话speak in front of many people
重点句式&1. ---I’d rather go to Blue Ocean because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating.& ---But that music make me sleepy.---更愿意到蓝海洋餐厅,因为我喜欢在吃饭时听轻音乐。& --=但那种音乐使我困倦。2. Waiting for Amy drove Tina crazy. 等候Amy使Tina发狂。3. The movie was so sad that it made Tina and Amy cry. 这部电影是如此悲伤以致使Tina和Amy 都哭了。 4. Sad movies don’t make John cry. They just make him want to leave quickly. 悲伤的电影没有让John 哭他们只能使他想尽快离开。5. Loud music makes me nervous. 吵闹的音乐使我紧张。6. Soft and quiet music makes me relax.轻柔的音乐使我放松。& 7. Money and fame don’t always make people happy.金钱和名誉并不总能使人幸福。& 8. She said that the sad movie made her cry.她说悲伤的电影使她哭泣。 单元语法&Make +sb +infinitive without to& make +sb +adjective
课时分解 第一课时 Section A(1a ~ 2d)&I. I. 知识目标类别&课时要点重点单词&1. drive v. 迫使.2. lately adv. 最近,不久前;3. friendship n. 友谊,友情;重点词组&1. make me sleepy使我困倦 2. drive sb crazy使…发疯 3. 越…越…the more…, the more 4. yes and no好坏参半好坏参半5. be friends with sb是某人的朋友 6. feel left out感觉被忽视&
重点句式&1. ---I’d rather go to Blue Ocean because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating.& ---But that music make me sleepy.---更愿意到蓝海洋餐厅,因为我喜欢在吃饭时听轻音乐。& --=但那种音乐使我困倦。2. Waiting for Amy drove Tina crazy. 等候Amy使Tina发狂。3. The movie was so sad that it made Tina and Amy cry. 这部电影是如此悲伤以致使Tina和Amy 都哭了。4. Sad movies don’t make John cry. They just make him want to leave quickly. 悲伤的电影没有让John 哭他们只能使他想尽快离开。
II. 课堂环节§自主学习方案【自学自查】根据汉语提示完成单词。1. We should spend more time with our friends to make our friendship (友谊) stronger. 2. Jim is often late for school and gets to sleep in class lately (最近).& 3. This naughty baby often drives (迫使) Mrs. Smith crazy.4. I often feel sleepy (困倦) after taking this medicine in the morning.5. I have realized (意识到) that there is something wrong with my pet dog.§课堂导学方案Step 1 情景导入(参考案例)Teacher: Most of us like music. A piece of soft music makes us feel relaxed, a loud music may make us feel boring and an exciting one makes us happy and excited. What kind of music do you like? Why? Students: ____ ① I don’t like loud music. It makes me angry.② I like quiet music. It makes me feel at ease.……环节说明:通过课前的一个师生问答互动引入新课的话题Step 2 完成教材1a-1c的任务【操作案例】1. 要求学生看课本P81 1a部分的图片。并按要求完成课本上相应的任务。(1分钟)2. 检查答案,要求2-3名同学根据提示内容回答问题,并把学生所列举的原因写在黑板上。(3分钟)参考案例Teacher: Which would you like to go? why? Students: ______.①I’d like to go to the Blue Ocean because I don’t like loud music. It makes me angry. ② I’d like to go to the Blue Ocean too because I like quiet music just like the girl in the picture does. It makes me feel at ease. ③ I’d like to go to Rockin Restaurant. I like loud music. It makes me feel excited. This loud music makes me want to dance.& ……3. 要求学生听第一遍录音,并完成课本上1b的听力任务。(1分钟)4. 要求学生听第二遍录音,并逐句进行跟读。(2分钟)5. 完成教材1c的任务,要求学生模仿听力内容,使用“make + sb. + adjective”结构,发表自己的观点。并邀请2-3名同学当堂进行演示。(3分钟)6. 小结训练。要求学生在规定的时间内完成一个小练习。并请若干学生给出自己的答案。有错误的话及时解决纠正。(2分钟)汉译英,每空一词1)轻柔的音乐使我感到很放松。&& The soft music makes me relaxed.& 2)我更愿意呆在家里。&& I would rather stay at home.& 3)墙上那些糟糕的图片让我感到很难过。&& Those awful pictures on the walls make me sad.
环节说明:通过学习1a,使学生对make + sb. +& adjective结构有所了解;通过1b,锻炼学生的听力及抓取关键信息的能力;通过1c的训练锻炼学生的口头表达能力,同时巩固对make + sb. +& adjective结构的认识。Step 3 完成教材2a-2c的任务【操作案例】1. 要求学生翻开课本P82。播放录音一遍,完成2a,2b的听力任务。(1分钟)2. 要求学生听第二遍录音,并逐句进行跟读。(2分钟)3. 听力内容巩固训练。要求学生根据所听到的内容完成下列各句。完成后要求若干学生给出自己的答案。以巩固对听力内容的了解。(4分钟)1)She said that loud music made her crazy.& 2)Loud music always makes me want to dance. 3)It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry. 4)Sad movies don’t make me cry. They just make me want to leave.&& 4. 大声朗读听力材料。(1分钟)5. 放下听力材料,要求学生模仿听力内容,利用2a,2b的信息分角色练习对话练习。然后邀请2-3对同学当堂演示。看哪一对的表现最佳。(5分钟)环节说明:将听、说、读、写的任务结合起来不仅锻炼了学生的语言综合运用能力,还巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、识记和运用。6. 播放2d的对话录音,让学生跟读,模仿并理解大意。然后让学生分角色朗读并表演2d的对话。(5分钟)环节说明:将听、说、读、写的任务结合起来不仅锻炼了学生的语言综合运用能力,还巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、识记和运用;同时,小组合作对话训练了同学们的合作意识和团队精神;对话的当堂演示使同学们有了学英语的成就感,张扬了个性。
§当堂评价方案(详见当堂训练部分)§备课资料包句式包:1. I’d rather go to the Blue ocean because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating.我宁愿去蓝海洋因为我喜欢在吃饭时听安静的音乐。would rather意为“宁愿……”,表示句子主语的愿望、选择,后接省去to的不定式。如:He’d rather join you in the English Group. 他宁愿加入到你的英语小组中来。如果表示“宁愿(可)……也不愿……”则用句型would rather...than...。在would rather和than后面所连接的两个对比部分一般要一致。如:The brave soldier would rather die than give in.那个勇敢的士兵宁死不屈。【备课例句】I would rather have lunch at school so that I can have a talk with my friends. 我更愿意在学校吃午饭以便可以和我的朋友交流一下。【课堂变式】He’d rather ____a volunteer in Sichuan than ____in Beijing University.&&&&& A. teach&&&&& B. teach &C. teaching& D. teach【解析】would rather...than...表示“宁愿(可)……也不愿……”。在would rather和than后面所连接的两个对比部分一般要一致。故选A。
2. But that music makes me sleepy. 但是那种音乐使我困倦。动词make的使役用法,make sb后分别接了形容词和不定式短语。make的这种用法常见于以下结构:① make+名词(代词)+省略to的动词不定式My parents often make me do some other homework. 我父母常让我做些其他的作业。特别提示:这一结构中的不定式短语在主动结构中是宾语补足语,必须省去to,变为被动结构时,不定式短语作主语补足语,这时必须带to。如:She was made to work for the night shift. 她不得不上夜班。②make+名词/代词+-ed分词短语。如:What made them so frightened?什么使他们这样害怕?③make+名词/代词+介词短语或名词短语。 如:She made him her assistant. 她委派他做自己的助手。④make+名词(代词)+形容词或形容词短语。如:The good news made us happy. 这条好消息使我们很高兴。--- Yes,I suppose so.我想他会回来。⑤. make +形式宾语it +形容词或名词(作宾语补足语) +从句(作真正的宾语) 如: They want to make it clear to the public that they do an important and necessary job.  他们要向公众表明, 他们所做的工作不但重要, 而且是必不可少的。【备课例句】What has made China what she is today?  是什么让中国变成今天的样子?【课堂变式】He always makes his sister ____, but yesterday he was made ____by his sister.&&&&& A. cry&&&&&&& B. to cry&& C. to cry&&&&& D. to cry, cry【解析】make 常接不带”to”的动词不定式做宾语补足语,但在被动结构中必须带” ”to”故正确答案是C。
第二课时 Section A(3a ~ 3c) &类别&课时要点重点单词&1. fame n. 名声,声誉;& 2. pale adj. 苍白的,灰白的;3. examine v. 检查;检验;& 4. wealth n. 财富; 重点词组&1. 睡眠很差 sleep badly2. 不想吃东西don’t feel like eating 3. 毫无理由 for no reason 4. 既不…也不…neither…nor… 5. 应召进宫be called to the palace 6. 有很在的权力have lots of power 7. 替代我的职位 take one’s position 重点句式&1.& He found nothing wrong with his body.他发现他身材没任何毛病。2.& It’s all in his mind, neither medicine nor rest can help him.全是他的思想问题上,药和休息都不能帮助他。 3.& Although I have a lot of power, it doesn’t make me happy.尽管我有很大的权力,它并不能使我高兴。&& 4. I have a lot of wealth, but I’m always worried about losing my money. 我有许多财富,但我总是担心失去我的钱。I. 知识目标
II. 课堂环节§自主学习方案【新词自查】根据汉语提示完成单词。1. Both the tiger and the lion want to be the king(国王)of this forest.2. My brother dreams of being a banker (银行家)when he grows up.3. The singer got great fame (名誉) after singing at the concert.4. There is a saying that knowledge is power (力量). 5. The queen wanted to ask the soldier to build a great palace (宫殿) for herself.§课堂导学方案Step 1情景导入(参考案例)播放一段中央电视台的采访视频“你幸福吗?” 让同学回答同样的问题,并询问什么样的人才能直正幸福?告诉同学们,今天我们就将学习一个寻找幸福的故事。(4分钟)环节说明:通过上述图片或影片的介绍,使学生对这两个短文有了一定的了解,从而达到导入新课的目的。引起学习短文的兴趣。Step 2完成教材3a 的任务1. 要求学生快速默读短文,熟知大意,并完成课本3a的任务。然后邀请几位同学给出自己的答案,全班一起检查讨论。(3分钟)2. 先邀请几位同学朗读短文,教师要注意语音,及时纠正。然后播放录音,全班同学一起跟读。(3分钟)3. 短文内容巩固练习。教师可将这篇短文改写成小故事,将一些重点的表达方式空出。让学生在规定的时间内补全故事。然后邀请若干同学给出自己的答案。(4分钟)&Once upon a time, there lived an unhappy king in a rich and beautiful country. He slept badly and didn’t feel like eating. The queen and the people was very worried. They sent the most famous doctor to examine him. The doctor said nothing could help the king except a happy man’s shirt. The prime minister, the banker and the palace singer were called in to the palace at once, but none of them said they were happy and each of them has their own worries. Finally, the king’s top general was sent to find the happy man in three days’ time.4. 完成教材3b的任务,要求学生再次阅读短文,找出与3b的方框中所给短语意思相近的单词或短语。 (5分钟)5.让学生以小组为单位,分角色表演这个故事。环节说明:将听、说、读、写的任务结合起来不仅锻炼了学生的语言综合运用能力,还巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、识记和运用。§当堂评价方案(详见当堂训练部分)§备课资料包a. 词汇包:1. nor conj. & adv. 也不。(1)作连词 ①[用作否定语,尤指在 neither 之后]也不,也不是:【例句】:She won't wait for you, nor for me. 她既不会等你,也不会等我。②[用以强调前面的否定或继续否定]也不:【例句】:I never saw her again, nor I regret it.此后我再也没见到过她,对此我一点儿也不后悔。③[用于肯定句后]又不,又没有 (=and not):例句:He could do it, nor need I worry. 他能做好,这用不着我操心。④[古语、诗歌用语][与之连用的 neither 省略]亦无,亦非:例句:You nor I was present.君与吾均未出席。(2)&作副词 [英国英语]也不,也没有常用短语: ①neither…nor…见neither②nor yet也没有,也不【备课例句】What letter is neither I nor he?什么字母既不是我也不是他?【课堂变式】---- Mom, when shall we go to Weifang Museum this weekend?&---- Oh, sorry. I'm going to Beijing for a meeting. ____ Saturday ____. Sunday is OK.A. Neither, nor&&& B. Both, and&&&& C. Either, or&&&& D. Not only, but also【解析】考查连词辨析。neither… nor意为“既不……也不”;both…and意为“两者都”;either…or意为“或者……或者”;not only…but also意为“不但……而且”。句意为“―妈妈,这个周目什么时候我能去潍坊博物馆?―哦,对不起。我将去北京开会。周六和周日都不行。”故选A。& 2. wealth n. 财富;wealth的用法(1). 表示“财富”“金钱”,是不可数名词。如:They had little desire for wealth. 他们对财富无大欲望。Wealth is seldom related to happiness. 财富鲜与幸福相关。(2). 表示“大量”“众多”“丰富”等,可连用不定冠词,尤其用于a wealth of结构(其后可接可数名词或不可数名词)。如:He sent me a book with a wealth of illustrations. 他送给我一本有大量插图的书。Hidden underground is a wealth of gold, silver, copper, lead and zinc. 地下埋藏了大量的金、银、铜、铅和锌。【横向辐射】wealthy的用法 1. 意思是:富有的。如:He was born to [of] wealthy parents. 他出生于有钱人家。He succeeded in business and was very wealthy. 他事业成功,非常富有。2. 表示在某一方面富有,后接介词in。如:He is wealthy in wisdom. 他富于智慧。Our country is wealthy in natural resources. 我国自然资源丰富。3. 用于谚语。如:Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. 早睡早起使人健康、富裕又聪明【课堂变式】5. Knowledge is the most valuable w________ in our life.【解析】考查名词,由句意可知。知识是我们一生中最宝贵的财富。故填wealth.
b. 句式包:He slept badly and didn’t feel like eating.他睡眠很差并且不想吃东西。feel like的用法1. 表示“摸起来像……”It feels like silk. 这东西摸起来像丝绸。This feels like an orange. 这东西摸起来像个桔子。2. 表示“感觉像(是)……”My legs feel like cotton wool. 我感觉两条腿像棉花一样。3. 表示“有……的感觉”I’m surprised that he feels like that. 我奇怪他会有这种感觉。4. 表示“给人的感觉(像)是……”I was only there two days, but it felt like a week. 我只在那里呆了两天,但好像过了一个星期似的。It’s been a year since her daughter died, but to her, it still feels like yesterday. 她丈夫已过世一年了,但在她看来,这还仿佛像是在昨天。5. 表示“想吃或喝……”Do you feel like a drink? 你想喝点什么吗? 6. 表示“想做……”I don’t feel like cooking. Let’s eat out. 我不想做饭,我们出去吃吧。I don’t feel like waiting around for him to make up his mind. 我不能干等着他拿主意。【备课例句】They made me feel like one of the family. 他们让我觉得就是这个家中的一员。【横向辐射】feel like的搭配1. 后接名词Do you feel like a rest? 你想休息一下吗? The material feels like velvet. 这料子摸起来像丝绒。注:下面两句中like后面的rain和snow是名词,不是动词:It feels like rain (snow). 像是要下雨(雪)的样子。2. 后接代词We’ll go for a walk if you feel like it. 你愿意的话,咱们就去散散步。“Why did you do that?” “Because I felt like it.” “你为什么那么做呢?”“因为我想那么做。”注:有时后接反身代词,表示觉得身体情况正常。如:I don’t feel like myself today. 我今天感到不太舒服。3. 后接动名词I feel like catching a cold. 我像是感冒了。I felt like laughing, but I didn’t dare. 我想笑,但是不敢笑。&& After being ill I didn’t feel like eating but I managed to force something down. 我病后不想吃东西,不过还是勉强咽了一点。4. 后接句子I feel like I want to cry. 我觉得我想哭。You feel like you could reach out and touch it (the space). 你感到仿佛能伸手摸到它(太空)。注:后接句子时,其中的like相当于as if或as though。如:I felt like [as if, as though] I was swimming. 我觉得好像在游泳似的。 Alice felt like [as if, as though] she was in a very nice dream. 艾丽斯觉得她好像在做一个美梦。
【课堂变式】---Hi, Julie, What would you like to have for supper?---Oh, mom, I am too feel terrible and don’t feel like ____ anything.A. eat&& B to eat&& C. eating&& D. ate【解析】句中的feel like doing sth意为“表示“想做……”选C。
第三课时Section A(Grammar focus ~ 4c) I. 知识目标类别&课时要点重点单词&1. grey adj. 阴沉的,灰色的;2. lemon n. 柠檬;重点词组&1. to start with起初 2. get the exam result back取考试成绩单 3. find out发现 4. do badly做的差 重点句式&1. Loud music makes me nervous.吵闹的音乐使我紧张。2. Soft and quiet music makes me relax.轻柔的音乐使我放松。3. Money and fame don’t always make people happy.金钱和名誉并不总能使人幸福。4. She said that the sad movie made her cry.她说悲伤的电影使她哭泣。II. 课堂环节§自主学习方案【新词自查】根据句意首字母提示完成单词。1. It was cloudy and grey and the cloudy days make me unhappy.2. When you are tired, you can listen to the soft music.3. I don’t like sitting on the hard seat. It makes me uncomfortable. 4. Your face is pale like white paper, you should take more exercise.5. Knowledge is the most valuable wealth in our life.
§课堂导学方案Step 1情景导入(参考案例)回顾:你对快乐的不同见解(4分钟)T: How do you make yourself happy every day? SA:______________________________T:How do you make your classmates and familyhappy?SB: _____________________________.T:How do your classmates and family make youhappy?Sc:__________________________________
环节说明:通过课前的一个师生问答互动引入新课的话题Step 2. 畅通Grammar Focus回顾语法重点.要求学生分角色问答并翻译表格中的句子。出说make的句型结构及基本用法。并能造出相仿的句子。Step 3完成教材4a-4b的任务1. 要求学生翻开课本P84,想一些褒义词填入4a的短文中。.给出5分钟的时限,然后请5组同学朗读句子,全班集体核对答案。(5分钟)1. upset 2. worried 3.angry 4. Stressed& 5. relaxed 6. happy2.依照4b下面方框中的对话提示,在小组中做一个调查写成4b的表格。4. 小结训练。要求学生在规定的时间内完成一个小练习。并请若干学生给出自己的答案。有错误的话及时解决纠正。(2分钟)根据汉语提示完成句子1.起初,他总是担心有人会取代他的位置。&& To start with, he is always worried about that someone may take his position.2. 只到老师把试卷发还给我们,我才发现我考的并不太差。&& I didn’t find out that I didn’t do too badly until the teacher handed back our exams.3. 今天天气阴沉,我不想出去散步。&& It’s cloudy and grey today and I don’t feel like going out for a walk.4. 我越是了解Julie,我越意识到我们有许多的共同点。The more I got to know Julie, the more I’ve realized we have a lot in common.
环节说明:将听、说、读、写的任务结合起来不仅锻炼了学生的语言综合运用能力,还巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、识记和运用。§当堂评价方案(详见当堂训练部分
第四课时 Section B(1a ~ 1e) I. 知识目标类别&课时要点重点词组&1. remain unhappy forever仍旧永远不幸福 2. a shirt of a happy person一件快乐人的衬衫3. search for搜寻,寻找 4. return to the king回复国王 重点句式&1. The general finds a happy person with power and money.将军找到了一位既有权又有钱的快乐人。2. The general realizes he is a happy person and gives his shirt to the king to wear.将军意识到他就是一个快乐的人并把他的衬衫脱下给国王穿。3. What made the poor man so happy even though he had no power, money or fame.是什么使这位穷人即使没权,没钱也没名誉还如此高兴? 4. Do you agree with the poor man’s thoughts about happiness.你同意那位穷人关于快乐的想法吗?
II. 课堂环节§自主学习方案【新词自查】根据句意首字母提示提示完成单词。1. I don’t like that movie because the sad movie makes me unhappy .2. All the police were sent to search for the three lost children.3. The woman was too poor and she was always worried about the food for her children.4. I have been out for three weeks and I have to return back home tomorrow.5. They invented a plane which can get power from the sun and keep on flying around the world.§课堂导学方案Step 1情景导入同学们还记得在第二课时一个国王派人寻找快乐人的衬衫的故事吗?国王最后找到了快乐的人吗?故事的结果是怎样的呢?你们能猜一猜吗(3分钟)1.Do you remember the story we learned in the period two?__________________________________________2. Had the king find the happy man?________________________________________3. Do you want to know the ending of the story?________________________________________4. Can you guess the ending of the story? _________________________________________环节说明:课前的师生问答互动不仅让学生回顾了自己上节课的内容,拓展了其他学生的知识面。而且还可以很自然的导入到本节课的内容。Step 2完成教材1a-1e的任务1. 要求学生翻开课本P85,迅速阅读1a部分所给的有关国王的故事的结局的几种猜测。。然后要求同学就故事的结局进行讨论并给出自己的答案,教师可以与学生一起讨论答案。(3分钟)2. 要求学生进行小组讨论,看这个故事是否有其他的结局。3. 听第一遍录音,完成课本上1c部分的任务。并要求学生把故事的后半部分内容所发生的事勾选出来。4. 听第二遍录音,回答课本上1d部分的所提出的问题。5. 听力内容巩固训练。要求学生根据所听到的内容完成下列句子。完成后要求若干学生给出自己的答案。以巩固对听力内容的了解。(3分钟)They went all over the country looking high and low for a happy man but never finding one.They were returning home when they saw a beggar sitting by the roadside. He watched his supper cooking, singing merrily.The man looked at each other. Had they found what they had been looking for? They went up to him and said, "You sound very happy, my friend.""Of course, I'm happy." he said.They could hardly believe their ears. With one voice they said, "We want your shirt."The beggar said laughing, I'm sorry, gentlemen. But I haven't got a shirt."6. 第三遍录音,并打开听力材料,全班逐句进行跟读。(2分钟)7. 放下听力材料,首先要求学生讨论这个穷人关于快乐的想法,然后模仿听力内容,分角色表演故事的后半部分。然后邀请2-3对同学当堂演示。看哪一对的表现最佳。(5分钟)
环节说明:将听、说、读、写的任务结合起来不仅锻炼了学生的语言综合运用能力,还巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、识记和运用。§当堂评价方案(详见当堂训练部分)§备课资料包句式包:What made the poor man so happy even though he had no power, money or fame? 是什么使这位穷人即使在没有权力,金钱以及名誉的境况下还能如些的幸福? even though 和 even if 均可用于引导让步状语从句,其细微区别是:1. even if 引导的从句是往往是假设性的,相当于汉语的“即使”“纵然”“就算”“哪怕”。如:They’ll stand by you even if you don’t succeed. 即使你不成功,他们也会支持你。正因为even if从句的内容通常是假设性的,所以有时还可用于虚拟语气;这样用的even if 与单独使用的if比较接近。如:Even if he had the money, he wouldn’t buy it. 他即使有钱也不会买它。2. even though 引导的从句内容往往是真实的,主要用于引出不利用于主句情况的信息,相当于汉语的“尽管”“虽然”。如: Even though it’s hard work, I enjoy it. 虽然工作艰苦,我还是很喜欢。He’s the best teacher even though he has the least experience. 他尽管经验最少,但教得最好。这样用的even though与though或although的意思比较接近,许多时候可以互换(注意:英语可以说though和even though,但不能说even although)。如:Even though [Thought, Although] I felt sorry for him, l was secretly pleased tha t he was having difficulties. 虽然我为他感到惋惜,但对他的困难却暗自高兴。3. 不过,在实际语言运用中,even if与even though有时也可不加区别地混用。如:Even if [Even though] she laughs at him, he likes her. 尽管她嘲笑他,他还是很喜欢她。【备课例句】Even though it’s hard work, I enjoy it. 虽然工作艰苦,我还是很喜欢。
【课堂变式】―You bought the car about ten years ago? ―Yes. ________ it's old, it still runs well.A. Because&&&&&&&&& B. Since&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Although&&&&&&&& D. But【解析】考查连词辨析。because意为“因为”;since意为“既然;自从”;although意为“尽管”;but意为“但是”。根据句意 “尽管它很旧,但是它仍然跑得很好。”为转折意思,故选C。&
第五课时 Section B(2a ~ 2e)I. 知识目标&类别&课时要点重点单词&1. weight n. 重量,分量; 2. kick v. 踢,踹;3.besides adv.而且;4. courage v. 勇敢,勇气; 重点词组&1.the winning team 必胜的球队 2. on the shoulder在肩上 3. on the soccer field在球场上 4. miss scoring the goal错过进球 5. let …down使…失望 6. kick sb off开除&& 7. support each other相互支持 8. rather than而不是 9. pull together齐心协力 10. nod in agreement点头同意 重点句式&1.& He felt like there was a heavy weight on his shoulders as he walked home alone.当他步行回家时,他感觉肩头好像压着沉重的担子。 2. The other half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes. 另一半是学会如何与你的队友交流并从错误中学习。3.& Peter didn’t say anything, but what his father said made him think carefully.彼特没说什么,但他父亲的话使他认真的思考。& 4. The next day, Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart. 第二天,彼特心里带着勇气而不是恐惧去参加足球训练。& 5.& I think if we continue to pull together, we’re going to win the next one.我认为如果我们继续齐心协力,下次一定能赢。6.& 知道他在一支必胜的球队里,使他感到幸运。&
II. 课堂环节§自主学习方案【新词自查】根据汉语提示完成单词。1. Katie only have one meal a day in order to lose weight (重量)。2. While I was leaving home, my father came back with a heavy bag on his shoulder(肩头)3. The boy walked around the teacher’s office for a long time and went in at last with courage (勇气).4. The teacher told the students not to kick (踢) the door when it was closed.5. Holly works hard at school because she doesn’t want to disappoint(使失望) his parents.§课堂导学方案Step 1 2a 情景导入(参考案例)1. 情景导入:教师利用多媒体放映一段篮球或足球比赛团体比赛的片段。然后教师提问:在团体比赛中获胜的关键是什么?你是否参加过团体比赛?你在比赛中犯过错误吗?你是如何看待队友的错误的?(4分钟)What’s the most important for a team?___________________________________________Have you made a mistake in the match?& ___________________________________________How did it make you feel?______________________________环节说明:通过上述影片和提问,使学生本课内容有了初步的了解,从而达到导入新课的目的。引起学习短文的兴趣。Step 2&1. 要求学生快速默读短文,熟知大意,并找出各段的主题大意并标出事件的正确顺序。 然后邀请几位同学给出自己的答案,全班一起检查讨论。(3分钟)&& 2→5→1→3→42. 先邀请几位同学阅读短文(可一人一段),教师要注意语音,及时纠正。然后播放录音,全班同学一起跟读。(3分钟)3. 短文内容巩固练习。教师可给出一篇改写了的短文,将一些重点的表达方式空出。让学生在规定的时间内补全短文。然后邀请若干同学给出自己的答案。(4分钟)Peter had a soccer match today, but they lost the game because Peter missed scoring the goal. Peter thought he had let his whole team down and was worried that his coach might kick him off the team.Peter’s father told him that soccer was about team effort. He was not the only reason your team lost. If he had a good team, they should support each other. Besides, winning or losing was only half the game. The other half was learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from the mistakes. The next day, Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart. His teammates all nodded in agreement that they would continue to pull together to win the next match. It made him feel lucky to know that he was on a winning team.通过学生反复阅读短文,限时独立完成所给问题,使学生循序渐进地了解文章大意,训练筛选信息的能力,感知重要的知识点,直至综合语言,深入了解文章,培养学生的全面素质。
Step 3 完成教材2c-2e的任务1.让学生再细读短文,回答2c的问题。给出5分钟的时限,然后找5位同学回答问题,并集体核对答案.(5分钟)&The answers:&&& 1. Because he had missed scoring that goal in the match and his team had lost the game because of him. 2. His father advised him not to be too hard to himself.& 3. Yes , I agree. Because soccer was about team effort. Peter was not the only reason their team lost.4. What his father said made him think carefully and the next day, Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart. And he told his teammates he was sorry.5. Because his teammates all nodded in agreement that they would continue to pull together to win the next match.2. 让学生读2a的短文,找出能替换2d中的句子划线部分的习语或短语。The answers: 1. missed scoring that goal 2.let…down3. kicked off&& 4. Be too hard to yourself5. pull together4. 让学生两人一组合作参照2e所给示例练习彼特与他父亲之间的对话。环节说明:将听、说、读、写的任务结合起来不仅锻炼了学生的语言综合运用能力,还巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、识记和运用。§当堂评价方案(详见当堂训练部分)§备课资料包a.词汇包rather than 而不是rather than的用法& 一、“other than”的含义1.other than = except, but, apart from “除……以外” There is nobody here other than me. 这里除了我以外没有别人。 Someone other than your brother should be appointed manager. 应当任命一个除了你兄弟之外的人当经理。 2. other than = besides “除……以外,还……” English is now spoken in many countries other than England. 除英国外,其他许多国家都讲英语。 There were three people at the meeting other than Mr Day. 除戴先生以外,还有三个人参加了会议。 3.other than = not, instead of, rather than “不、非、而不是” I borrowed some books other than novels. 我借了几本书,都不是小说书。 4.other than = in any other way than “用除此以外别的方式” You can’t get there other than by swimming. 除了游过去之外,你没有别的方法到达那儿。 二、“other than”的结构 1. other than + 名词/代词 The presence of elements other than iron greatly affects the physical properties of steel. 铁以外的其他元素的存在极大地影响着钢的性能。 You should get a little stifleness but other than that there should be no side effects. 你会感到有点发闷,但除此之外不会再有副作用。 2. other than + 形容词 She can hardly be other than grateful. 她内心充满了感激之情。 I could not feel other than surprised. 我只是感到吃惊。 3. other than + 副词 She performed other than perfectly. 她的表演远非尽善尽美。 I could not do it other than hurriedly. 我只能匆匆忙忙地做了那件事。 4. other than + 介词短语& &We decided not to stop anywhere other than at his house. 我们决定,除了他的房子以外,任何地方都不停留。 &You can’t expect to get a pay rise other than with hard work. 只有努力工作你才能增加工资。 5. other than + 过去分词 & The problem is other than settled. 问题还没有解决。 & The struggle cannot be other than protracted. &&&& 这场斗争只能是持久的。 6. other than + 不定式 && He reread every page with no other purpose than to pass the time. 他一页一页地重读,不为别的,只为消磨时间。 &&& During the winter the hibernating animal can do nothing other than lie down and sleep. 在冬季,冬眠的动物只能躺下睡觉。 7. other than + 从句 & She is other than I thought. 她和我想象的不一样。 & I don’t wish her other than she is. 我不希望她改变现状。 && I can’t be other than I am. 我只能是我。 && The truth is quite other than what you think. 事实真相和你想的不一样。 三、other than的其他搭配 ① nothing other than “只是、仅仅” & They were given nothing other than dry bread and water for their evening meal. 他们只得到了干面包和水作晚餐。 ② no other than “正是、恰恰是” & It was no other than my best friend, Mary. 这不是别人,正是我最好的朋友玛丽。 ③ no + 名词 + other than “正是……” & It was no other person than Mr Smith. && 那人正是史密斯先生。 ④ none other than “不是别人/别的东西,正是……” && It was none other than Tom! We thought he was in Africa. 不是别人而正是汤姆!我们还以为他在非洲呢! 【横向辐射】would rather/sooner和prefer/would prefer的区别would rather和would sooner之间一般没有区别,但经常接触到的是would rather。如:Tom would rather /sooner read than talk. 汤姆宁可读书而不愿谈天。&请注意1)would rather后跟不带to的不定式+than+不带 to的不定式,而prefer后跟动名词+to+动名词。有时prefer后面也可跟名词,而在would rather之后要求只带动词原形。如:He prefers wine to beer.= He would rather drink wine than beer.他喜欢喝红葡萄酒而不喜欢喝啤酒。2)某些 prefer+名词的情况不能用 would rather完全确切地表达出来:He prefers dogs to cats.(他喜欢狗而不喜欢猫。)和 He would rather have dogs than cats.(他宁可养狗而不愿养猫。)很明显,这两句的意思并不完全相同。3) would rather+不带to的不定式有时可代替 would prefer+带 to的不定式。 I’d rather fly than go by sea.=I’d prefer to fly.我宁愿乘飞机也不愿乘船。这两个结构后面带名词时情况也一样:I’d prefer a coffee.=I’d rather have coffee than gin.我想喝点咖啡。/我想喝点咖啡,不想喝杜松子酒。4)would rather/sooner和would prefer后面都可跟完成式,但后者带to。We went by sea but I’d rather have gone by air=I’d prefer to have gone by air.我们是乘船去的,可我本想乘飞机去。(我愿意乘飞机去,可我的愿望未能实现。) 这和 would like+不定式的完成式有点相似,would like+带to 的不定式的完成式也表示未能实现的愿望。【课堂变式】It showed us that what these children need is a happy family _____money and food.& A. instead& B. but also& C. not only& D. rather than【解析】由句意可知,孩子们需要的是一个幸福的家庭而不是金钱和食物。other than + 名词/代词意为“而不是”。故选D&
第六课时 3a ~Self Check &类别&课时要点重点词组&1. lose the competition输了竞赛 2. get good grades on an exam在考试中取得好成绩 3. get into a fight with your best friend与你的好朋友发生争吵 4. speak in front of many people在众人面前讲话 重点句式&1. What can you learn from the experience?你能从这次经历中学到什么?2. Fame is not very important. It can make me nervous if too many people follow me around.名誉并不是很重要,如果太多的人跟在我周围它会使我感到紧张。I. 知识目标II. 课堂环节§自主学习方案【新词自查】根据汉语提示完成单词。1. The elephant is too heavy, can you come up with an idea to get its weight.2. Don’t pull in front, please push behind it.3. We are in agreement to volunteer to clean up the city park on weekends.4. Tom and Mike are on the same soccer team, they are teammates. 5. Please don’t kick the door with your foot, please knock on it with your fingers.§课堂导学方案Step 1完成教材3a-ab部分的任务。1. 根据课文87页3a的所给的提示,想一些使你高兴或悲伤的经历,和同伴进行讨论。2.根据3a 写的提要以及3b所给的提示,写一篇与2b内容相似的短文。学生完成后评出优秀的作文在班上展示。环节说明:本节主要是将读、写的任务结合起来不仅锻炼了学生的写作及对语言综合运用能力,还巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、综合运用。Step 2完成教材self check 1-2部分的任务。1.把表格中的单词放入表格中恰当的位置。给出3分钟的时限,并请1位同学核对答案。Positive: comfortable, relaxed, happyNegative: nervous, unhappy, uncomfortable, worried, angry, awful, uneasy2.参照例句,用所给的单词造句。The answers:2. Speaking in front of many people makes me nervous.3. Money and fame don’t always make people happy.4. Soft piano music makes me relaxed.5. Rainy days makes us stay at home and watch TV.3. 阅读方框中所给的单词,按照所代表的含义用1-6(1表示最不重要,6表示最重要)分别标出,表达它们对你的重要性,并根据你的选择,参照例句写六个句子。环节说明:本节主要是针对本单元的主要目标语言进行加强巩固训练,巩固了学生对目标语言的学习、识记和运用。§当堂评价方案(详见当堂训练部分& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 我和他的故事 的文章

随机推荐