把这句话把名字翻译成英文文

【在线等】请帮我把这句话翻译成英语。谢谢了!!!!~~~~~_百度知道
【在线等】请帮我把这句话翻译成英语。谢谢了!!!!~~~~~
有一句俗话叫“做一次手术就像重生一次&,同时这句话也暗示着手术的康复过程很痛苦。
是想把整段话翻译成英语,同时这句话也暗示着手术的康复过程很痛苦:有一句俗话叫“做一次手术就像重生一次&quot
提问者采纳
Do an operation like a rebirth &quot.祝你学习进步;, this sentence implies the process of recovery after the operation is very painful. Meanwhile,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我As a saying goes&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
Do an operation like a rebirth
是想把整段话翻译成英语:有一句俗话叫“做一次手术就像重生一次&,同时这句话也暗示着手术的康复过程很痛苦。
There is a common saying that &do an operation like a& born again, at the same time the words also suggests that the operation of the rehabilitation process is very painful.
Do an operation like a rebirth
是想把整段话翻译成英语:有一句俗话叫“做一次手术就像重生一次&,同时这句话也暗示着手术的康复过程很痛苦。
There is a common saying that &do an operation like a& born again, at the same time the words also suggests that the operation of the rehabilitation process is very painful.
There is a saying that &undergo an operation like give a rebirth&This saying also implies that the process of recovery after operation is
as the proverb goes, an operation is like a rebirth. I t means the rehab after the operation is painful.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你的就是我的、我的还是我的!!把这句话翻译成英文!!谁知道啊??_百度知道
你的就是我的、我的还是我的!!把这句话翻译成英文!!谁知道啊??
我有更好的答案
We really appreciate it, please find the price quote from Shanghai supplier for your reference, we are in great need for a network storage device (including a server and two 1TB hard drives)Request With the steady growth of projects in Beijing branch. Please help us purchase the device. Attached and also listed below. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
need just Word,Word has Word。
what's yours is mine, what's mine is still mine!
Yours is mine, mines is still mine!
You are my, my my!!
You is I, I is I!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文名字的英文写法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中文名字的英文写法