Would like you would you like造句 would you like造句 ___(come...

Would you like to come and visit us ___Chinese New year 为什么用at?说明为什么!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Would you like to come and visit us ___Chinese New year 为什么用at?说明为什么!
Would you like to come and visit us ___Chinese New year 为什么用at?说明为什么!
因为at(表示存在或出现的地点、场所、、空间);向;朝;因为;忙于;以(某种价格、速度等)而这句话的意思是你愿意来参观我们中国的新年吗?中国是地点.位置来着Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?I'd love to ,_____ I have lots of work to do._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?I'd love to ,_____ I have lots of work to do.
Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?I'd love to ,_____ I have lots of work to do.
表示【转折】
Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?I'd love to ,__but___ I have lots of work to do.would you like ___(come) to my office ___ (discuss) the report_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
would you like ___(come) to my office ___ (discuss) the report
would you like ___(come) to my office ___ (discuss) the report
to come to discuss前一个to 是would like to do 想要做某事后一个to 是不定式做目的状语 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
would you like __to come_(come) to my office _to discuss__ (discuss) the report 如果我的答案对您有帮助,请您点击下面的“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢!“Would you like to come?”she asked me.(改成间接引语)She wanted to know _____ _____ _____ like to go._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
“Would you like to come?”she asked me.(改成间接引语)She wanted to know _____ _____ _____ like to go.
“Would you like to come?”she asked me.(改成间接引语)She wanted to know _____ _____ _____ like to go.
“Would you like to come?”she asked me.(改成间接引语)She wanted to know (if I would) like to go.她想知道我是否想去.这是个一般问句类型的宾语从句,所以连接词要用if或whether,并改为陈述语序.
if/whether I would ***********************************************************加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!***********************************************************
填if I would放心采纳,希望帮助到你!唉,手总是比别人慢,这些人怎么就这么快呢,答题专业户伤不起···— Would you like to
— Would you like to enter the photo competition?— ______,but I lost my father's new digital camera last month.
A.I'd love to B.That's all right C.I'm e on
拍照搜题,秒出答案
— Would you like to
— Would you like to enter the photo competition?— ______,but I lost my father's new digital camera last month.
A.I'd love to B.That's all right C.I'm e on
— Would you like to
A.I'd love to B.That's all right C.I'm sorry D.Come on

我要回帖

更多关于 would you like 的文章

随机推荐