would you likeseem to like En...

求《I Like for You to Be Still》的西班牙语原文_百度知道
求《I Like for You to Be Still》的西班牙语原文
高悬赏【只要西班牙语的,译成汉语是“我喜欢你是静静的”我知道原文实在很难找,不过谢谢各位了聂鲁达(Pablo Neruda)的诗原文为西班牙语
alegre de que no sea cierto,Me gustas cuando callas porque estás stillness and constellations, y te pareces a la palabra melancolía,我喜欢你是寂静的, simple como un anillo, ts not true.你的沉默明亮如灯?.claro como una lámpara,一个微笑,that is brightas a lamp,一只梦的蝴喋and you are like the word Melancholy.Una palabra entonces.y te pareces a la palabra melancolía。One word then.déjame que me calle con el silencio tuyo.你如忧郁这个字. Me gustas cuando callas y estás como distante?o. Distante y dolorosa como si hubieras muerto, alegre de que no sea cierto。And I am happy, tan lejano y sencillo,拥有寂静与群星Your silence is that of a star, mariposa en arrullo.Y estás como quejándote。You are like the night.Y estoy alegre。As all things are filled with my soulComo todas las cosas están llenas de mi alma仿佛所有的事物充满了我的灵魂. Y me oyes desde lejos. Y estoy alegre,一个字, and you seem far away, and my voice does not touch you。It sounds as though you were lamenting。I like for you to be still, te pareces a mi alma我喜欢你是寂静的
——聂鲁达I like for you to be still. Parece que los ojos se te hubieran volado y parece que un beso te cerrara la boca。And let me talk to you with your silenceDéjame que te hable también con tu silencio让我借你的沉默与你交谈,仿佛消失了一样. Tu silencio es de estrella, y me oyes desde lejos, filled my soul. Una palabra entonces,you emerge from the things.Y estás como quejándote, y mi voz no te alcanza?o。and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth, y mi voz no te alcanza,is enough. Déjame que te hable también con tu silencio claro como una lámpara.emerges de las cosas。And you hear me from far away and you voice does not touch you.彼时,因为那不是真的
单西语Me gustas cuando callas porque estás como ausente.就让我在你的沉默中寂静无声. Eres como la noche, una sonrisa bastan.遥远且哀伤.Distante y dolorosa como si hubieras muerto,而我的声音无法触及, it is as though you were absent.而你的沉默 就是星星的沉默,and you hear me from far away,distant anf fullof sorrow as though you had died, y mi voz no te toca,仿佛你消失了一样, te pareces a mi alma,Mariposa de sue:Y me oyes desde lejos.你听起来像是在悲叹, as remore and candid.y me oyes desde lejos,遥远而明净.你从远处聆听:你从远处听见我, llena del alma mía.Tu silencio es de estrella。It seems as though your eyes had flown awayParece que los ojos se te hubieran volado好像 你的双眼已经飞离远去.你就像黑夜, callada y constelada.而我会觉得幸福, with it&#39. Como todas las cosas están llenas de mi alma emerges de las cosas. Mariposa de sue,便已足够.Eres como la noche, mariposa en arrullo,好像你已远去,充满 我的灵魂You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream.我喜欢你是寂静的.Me gustas cuando callas y estás como distante,单纯如指环, y mi voz no te toca.y parece que un beso te cerrara la boca.好像一个吻, a butterfly cooinglike a dove,封缄了你的唇, simple como un anillo, it is as though you were absent, una sonrisa bastan,one smile.Me gustas cuando callas porque estás como ausente, happy that it&#39, callada y constelada,你如我的灵魂?,而我的声音无法触及Let me come to be still in your silence: déjame que me calle con el silencio tuyo。I like for you to be still,simple as a ring,如鸽子悲鸣的蝴蝶, llena del alma mía.我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已经死了,Me gustas cuando callas porque estás como ausente.你从一切中浮现
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
西班牙语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Making thematic maps has traditionally been the preserve of a ‘proper’ GIS, such as
or . While these tools make it easy to work with shapefiles, and expose a range of common everyday GIS operations, they aren’t particularly well-suited to exploratory data analysis. In short, if you need to obtain, reshape, and otherwise wrangle data before you use it to make a map, it’s easier to use a data analysis tool (such as ), and couple it to a plotting library. This tutorial will be demonstrating the use of:
Matplotlib
The matplotlib Basemap toolkit, for plotting 2D data on maps
Fiona, a Python interface to
Shapely, for analyzing and manipulating planar geometric objects
Descartes, which turns said geometric objects into matplotlib “patches”
PySAL, a spatial analysis library
The approach I’m using here uses an interactive
(IPython Notebook) for data exploration and analysis, and the
package to render individual polygons (in this case, wards in London) as matplotlib patches, before adding them to a matplotlib axes instance. I should stress that many of the plotting operations could be more quickly accomplished, but my aim here is to demonstrate how to precisely control certain operations, in order to achieve e.g. the precise line width, colour, alpha value or label position you want.
Package installation
This tutorial uses Python 2.7.x, and the following non-stdlib packages are required:
Matplotlib
The installation of some of these packages can be onerous, and requires a great number of third-party dependencies (GDAL & OGR, C & FORTRAN77 (yes, really) compilers). If you’re experienced with Python package installation and building software from source, feel free to install these dependencies (if you’re using OSX, Homebrew and/or
are helpful, particularly for GDAL & OGR), before installing the required packages in a virtualenv, and skipping the rest of this section.
For everyone else: Enthought’s
(which is free for academic users) provides almost everything you need, with the exception of Descartes and PySAL. You can install them into the Canopy User Python quite easily, see .
Running the Code
best for this: code can be run in isolation within cells, making it easy to correct mistakes, and graphics are rendered inline, making it easy to fine-tune output. Opening a notebook is straightforward: run ipython notebook --pylab inline from the command line. This will open a new notebook in your browser. Canopy users: the Canopy Editor will do this for you.
Some (16, to be exact) of my lines are over-long. I know. I’m sorry.
Obtaining a basemap
We’re going to be working with basemaps from Esri Shapefiles, and
we’re going to plot data on a map of London. I’ve created a shapefile for this, and it’s available in .zip format , under . Download it, and extract the files into a directory named data, under your main project directory.
Obtaining some data
We’re going to make three maps, using the same data:
locations within London. In order to do this, we’re going to extract the longitude, latitude, and some other features from the master XML file which is available from from Open Plaques. Get it . This file contains data for every plaque Open Plaques knows about, but it’s incomplete in some cases, and will require cleanup before we can begin to extract a useful subset.
Extracting and cleaning the data
Let’s start by importing the packages we need. I’ll discuss the significance of certain libraries as needed.
from lxml import etree
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import matplotlib.cm as cm
from matplotlib.colors import Normalize
from matplotlib.collections import PatchCollection
from mpl_toolkits.basemap import Basemap
from shapely.geometry import Point, Polygon, MultiPoint, MultiPolygon
from shapely.prepared import prep
from pysal.esda.mapclassify import Natural_Breaks as nb
from descartes import PolygonPatch
import fiona
from itertools import chain
Now, we’re going to extract all the useful XML data into a dict.
tree = etree.parse("data/london_.xml")
root = tree.getroot()
output = dict()
output['raw'] = []
output['crs'] = []
output['lon'] = []
output['lat'] = []
for each in root.xpath('/openplaques/plaque/geo'):
# check what we got back
output['crs'].append(each.get('reference_system'))
output['lon'].append(each.get('longitude'))
output['lat'].append(each.get('latitude'))
# now go back up to plaque
r = each.getparent().xpath('inscription/raw')[0]
if isinstance(r.text, str):
output['raw'].append(r.text.lstrip().rstrip())
output['raw'].append(None)
This will produce a dict containing the coordinate reference system, longitude, latitude, and description of each plaque record. Next, we’re going to create a Pandas DataFrame, drop all records which don’t contain a description, and convert the long and lat values from string to floating-point numbers.
df = pd.DataFrame(output)
df = df.replace({'raw': 0}, None)
df = df.dropna()
df[['lon', 'lat']] = df[['lon', 'lat']].astype(float)
Now, we’re going to open our shapefile, and get some data out of it, in order to set up our basemap:
shp = fiona.open('data/london_wards.shp')
bds = shp.bounds
shp.close()
extra = 0.01
ll = (bds[0], bds[1])
ur = (bds[2], bds[3])
coords = list(chain(ll, ur))
w, h = coords[2] - coords[0], coords[3] - coords[1]
We’ve done two things here:
extracted the map boundaries
Calculated the extent, width and height of our basemap
We’re ready to create a Basemap instance, which we can use to plot our maps on.
m = Basemap(
projection='tmerc',
lon_0=-2.,
lat_0=49.,
ellps = 'WGS84',
llcrnrlon=coords[0] - extra * w,
llcrnrlat=coords[1] - extra + 0.01 * h,
urcrnrlon=coords[2] + extra * w,
urcrnrlat=coords[3] + extra + 0.01 * h,
resolution='i',
suppress_ticks=True)
m.readshapefile(
'data/london_wards',
color='none',
I’ve chosen the transverse mercator projection, because it exhibits less distortion over areas with a small east-west extent. This projection requires us to specify a central longitude and latitude, which I’ve set as -2, 49.
# set up a map dataframe
df_map = pd.DataFrame({
'poly': [Polygon(xy) for xy in m.london],
'ward_name': [ward['NAME'] for ward in m.london_info]})
df_map['area_m'] = df_map['poly'].map(lambda x: x.area)
df_map['area_km'] = df_map['area_m'] / 100000
# Create Point objects in map coordinates from dataframe lon and lat values
map_points = pd.Series(
[Point(m(mapped_x, mapped_y)) for mapped_x, mapped_y in zip(df['lon'], df['lat'])])
plaque_points = MultiPoint(list(map_points.values))
wards_polygon = prep(MultiPolygon(list(df_map['poly'].values)))
# calculate points that fall within the London boundary
ldn_points = filter(wards_polygon.contains, plaque_points)
Note that the map_points series was created by passing longitude and latitude values to our Basemap instance, m. This converts the coordinates from long and lat degrees to map projection coordinates, in metres.
Our df_map dataframe now contains columns holding:
a polygon for each ward in the shapefile
its description
its area in square metres
its area in square kilometres
We’ve also created a prepared geometry object from the combined ward polygons. We’ve done this in order to . We perform the membership check by creating a MultiPolygon from map_points, then filtering using the contains() method, which is a binary predicate returning all points which are contained within wards_polygon. The result is a Pandas series, ldn_points, which we will be using to make our maps.
The two functions below make it easier to generate colour bars for our maps. Have a look at the docstrings for more detail – in essence, one of them discretises a colour ramp, and the other labels colour bars more easily.
# Convenience functions for working with colour ramps and bars
def colorbar_index(ncolors, cmap, labels=None, **kwargs):
This is a convenience function to stop you making off-by-one errors
Takes a standard colour ramp, and discretizes it,
then draws a colour bar with correctly aligned labels
cmap = cmap_discretize(cmap, ncolors)
mappable = cm.ScalarMappable(cmap=cmap)
mappable.set_array([])
mappable.set_clim(-0.5, ncolors+0.5)
colorbar = plt.colorbar(mappable, **kwargs)
colorbar.set_ticks(np.linspace(0, ncolors, ncolors))
colorbar.set_ticklabels(range(ncolors))
if labels:
colorbar.set_ticklabels(labels)
return colorbar
def cmap_discretize(cmap, N):
Return a discrete colormap from the continuous colormap cmap.
cmap: colormap instance, eg. cm.jet.
N: number of colors.
x = resize(arange(100), (5,100))
djet = cmap_discretize(cm.jet, 5)
imshow(x, cmap=djet)
if type(cmap) == str:
cmap = get_cmap(cmap)
colors_i = np.concatenate((np.linspace(0, 1., N), (0., 0., 0., 0.)))
colors_rgba = cmap(colors_i)
indices = np.linspace(0, 1., N + 1)
cdict = {}
for ki, key in enumerate(('red', 'green', 'blue')):
cdict[key] = [(indices[i], colors_rgba[i - 1, ki], colors_rgba[i, ki]) for i in xrange(N + 1)]
return matplotlib.colors.LinearSegmentedColormap(cmap.name + "_%d" % N, cdict, 1024)
Let’s make a scatter plot
# draw ward patches from polygons
df_map['patches'] = df_map['poly'].map(lambda x: PolygonPatch(
fc='#555555',
ec='#787878', lw=.25, alpha=.9,
zorder=4))
fig = plt.figure()
ax = fig.add_subplot(111, axisbg='w', frame_on=False)
# we don't need to pass points to m() because we calculated using map_points and shapefile polygons
dev = m.scatter(
[geom.x for geom in ldn_points],
[geom.y for geom in ldn_points],
5, marker='o', lw=.25,
facecolor='#33ccff', edgecolor='w',
alpha=0.9, antialiased=True,
label='Blue Plaque Locations', zorder=3)
# plot boroughs by adding the PatchCollection to the axes instance
ax.add_collection(PatchCollection(df_map['patches'].values, match_original=True))
# copyright and source data info
smallprint = ax.text(
'Total points: %s\nContains Ordnance Survey data\n$\copyright$ Crown copyright and database right 2013\nPlaque data from http://openplaques.org' % len(ldn_points),
ha='right', va='bottom',
color='#555555',
transform=ax.transAxes)
# Draw a map scale
m.drawmapscale(
coords[0] + 0.08, coords[1] + 0.015,
coords[0], coords[1],
barstyle='fancy', labelstyle='simple',
fillcolor1='w', fillcolor2='#555555',
fontcolor='#555555',
plt.title("Blue Plaque Locations, London")
plt.tight_layout()
# this will set the image width to 722px at 100dpi
fig.set_size_inches(7.22, 5.25)
plt.savefig('data/london_plaques.png', dpi=100, alpha=True)
plt.show()
We’ve drawn a scatter plot on our map, containing points with a 50 metre diameter, corresponding to each point in our dataframe.
This is OK as a first step, but doesn’t really tell us anything interesting about the density per ward – merely that there are more plaques found in central London than in the outer wards.
Creating a Choropleth Map, Normalised by Ward Area
df_map['count'] = df_map['poly'].map(lambda x: int(len(filter(prep(x).contains, ldn_points))))
df_map['density_m'] = df_map['count'] / df_map['area_m']
df_map['density_km'] = df_map['count'] / df_map['area_km']
# it's easier to work with NaN values when classifying
df_map.replace(to_replace={'density_m': {0: np.nan}, 'density_km': {0: np.nan}}, inplace=True)
We’ve now created some additional columns, containing the number of points in each ward, and the density per square metre and square kilometre, for each ward. Normalising like this allows us to compare wards.
We’re almost ready to make a choropleth map, but first, we have to divide our wards into classes, in order to easily distinguish them. We’re going to accomplish this using an iterative method called .
# Calculate Jenks natural breaks for density
breaks = nb(
df_map[df_map['density_km'].notnull()].density_km.values,
initial=300,
# the notnull method lets us match indices when joining
jb = pd.DataFrame({'jenks_bins': breaks.yb}, index=df_map[df_map['density_km'].notnull()].index)
df_map = df_map.join(jb)
df_map.jenks_bins.fillna(-1, inplace=True)
We’ve calculated the classes (five, in this case) for all the wards containing one or more plaques (density_km is not Null), and created a new dataframe containing the class number (0 - 4), with the same index as the non-null density values. This makes it easy to join it to the existing dataframe. The final step involves assigning the bin class -1 to all non-valued rows (wards), in order to create a separate zero-density class.
We also want to create a sensible label for our classes:
jenks_labels = ["&= %0.1f/km$^2$(%s wards)" % (b, c) for b, c in zip(
breaks.bins, breaks.counts)]
jenks_labels.insert(0, 'No plaques (%s wards)' % len(df_map[df_map['density_km'].isnull()]))
This will show density/square km, as well as the number of wards in the class.
We’re now ready to plot our choropleth map:
fig = plt.figure()
# use a blue colour ramp - we'll be converting it to a map using cmap()
cmap = plt.get_cmap('Blues')
# draw wards with grey outlines
df_map['patches'] = df_map['poly'].map(lambda x: PolygonPatch(x, ec='#555555', lw=.2, alpha=1., zorder=4))
pc = PatchCollection(df_map['patches'], match_original=True)
# impose our colour map onto the patch collection
norm = Normalize()
pc.set_facecolor(cmap(norm(df_map['jenks_bins'].values)))
ax.add_collection(pc)
# Add a colour bar
cb = colorbar_index(ncolors=len(jenks_labels), cmap=cmap, shrink=0.5, labels=jenks_labels)
cb.ax.tick_params(labelsize=6)
# Show highest densities, in descending order
highest = '\n'.join(
value[1] for _, value in df_map[(df_map['jenks_bins'] == 4)][:10].sort().iterrows())
highest = 'Most Dense Wards:\n\n' + highest
# Subtraction is necessary for precise y coordinate alignment
details = cb.ax.text(
-1., 0 - 0.007,
ha='right', va='bottom',
color='#555555')
# Bin method, copyright and source data info
smallprint = ax.text(
'Classification method: natural breaks\nContains Ordnance Survey data\n$\copyright$ Crown copyright and database right 2013\nPlaque data from http://openplaques.org',
ha='right', va='bottom',
color='#555555',
transform=ax.transAxes)
# Draw a map scale
m.drawmapscale(
coords[0], coords[1],
fontcolor='#555555',
plt.tight_layout()
plt.show()
Finally, we can create an alternative map using . These are a more informative alternative to point maps, as we shall see. The Basemap package provides a hex-binning method, and we require a few pieces of extra information in order to use it:
the longitude and latitude coordinates of the points which will be used must be provided as numpy arrays.
We have to specify a grid size, in metres. You can experime I’ve chosen 125.
setting the mincnt value to 1 means that no bins will be drawn in areas where there are no plaques within the grid.
You can specify the bin type. In this case, I’ve chosen log, which uses a logarithmic scale for the colour map. This more clearly emphasises minor differences in the densities of each bin.
# draw ward patches from polygons
df_map['patches'] = df_map['poly'].map(lambda x: PolygonPatch(
x, fc='#555555', ec='#787878', lw=.25, alpha=.9, zorder=0))
fig = plt.figure()
# plot boroughs by adding the PatchCollection to the axes instance
ax.add_collection(PatchCollection(df_map['patches'].values, match_original=True))
df_london = df[
(df['lon'] &= ll[0]) &
(df['lon'] &= ur[0]) &
(df['lat'] &= ll[1]) &
(df['lat'] &= ur[1])]
lon_ldn = df_london.lon.values
lat_ldn = df_london.lat.values
# the mincnt argument only shows cells with a value &= 1
# hexbin wants np arrays, not plain lists
hx = m.hexbin(
np.array([geom.x for geom in ldn_points]),
np.array([geom.y for geom in ldn_points]),
gridsize=125,
bins='log',
edgecolor='none',
cmap=plt.get_cmap('Blues'))
# copyright and source data info
smallprint = ax.text(
'Total points: %s\nContains Ordnance Survey data\n$\copyright$ Crown copyright and database right 2013\nPlaque data from http://openplaques.org' % len(ldn_points),
ha='right', va='bottom',
color='#555555',
transform=ax.transAxes)
# Draw a map scale
m.drawmapscale(
coords[0], coords[1],
fontcolor='#555555',
plt.title("Blue Plaque Density, London")
plt.tight_layout()
plt.show()
You can view and download a working copy of the code using the IPython Notebook Viewer . Note that you’ll have to have a subdirectory named data, containing both the XML data source and Shapefile in order to run it.
In a future post, I’ll be discussing …
& 2015 Stephan Hügel
& Powered by ,

我要回帖

更多关于 would you like 的文章

随机推荐