您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置:
& & 自我介绍_550字
自我介绍_550字
作者:& | & 四年级&&
16人浏览了这篇文章
大家好!我叫王嘉轩,今年11岁了,我来自内蒙古乌海市海勃湾区第五小学,已经是个四年级的学生了。
大家看到了吧,我胖呼呼的身材了,所以我的脸蛋圆圆的,鼻子不高但是正好,最主要的是,因为我没有保护好自己的眼睛,所以我的脸上就多了一副小眼镜。
我热情大方好客而且又是一个爱助人为乐的人,记得在一次紧急疏散演练上,我们正在读古诗,突然广播一响,同学们手忙脚乱的逃出了教室,在我跑的过程中,看见同学陈卓吾的脚给扭了,他疼的落在了后边,别的同学都已经都跑到了操场,看到这个情景,我很快回头跑了过去,把他扶了起来,我搀着他,我们俩一起跑到了操场,事后,老师还表扬了我还把定为了纪律委员,不仅如此,还让同学们向我学习呢,你们知道吗?那时候我心里美滋滋的。
我的特长是滑滑板,写软笔,还有说英语,我的英语最棒了,在一次英语考试中我考了全班第二,被选成了参加英语竞赛的其中一位,当时我心里很兴奋,我鼓励自己一定要好好学习为班争光,到后来呢,我虽然没有拿第一,可是我没有泄气,我已经努力了。
我呢,还有一个特别伟大的理想,就是当一名飞行驾驶员,期待有一天能够驾驶属于自己的飞机,在蔚蓝的天空中自由的飞翔,那是一件多么激动的事啊!
我知道我作文写的不好,但是我还在继续努力的学习之中,争取在语文的考试中,不要在让作文拉分。
这就我,一个有优点也有缺点的但是又是一个好学上进的快乐小男孩,你们愿意与我相识吗,那么就到五完小来找我吧,可别忘记了是四年级一班喓!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen2308892/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
同年级的其他文章
同体裁的其他文章问题补充&&
especially badminton and swim i am a young girl from An Shun in the Gui Zhou province . i like sports very much . though i am not good at swim . English is my f**orite subject , and i wish i can be a english translator in the future . i am now 12 years old , and my name is Lucy , i like to spend my free time on it
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
5 school.I could talk with people all over the world if I learn English well.And I want to study better. I want to m**e more friendsI am so happy to intro**ce my**lf here.I like Engilsh becau** it is very interesting and u**ful. Thank you all.My English name is Lucy .I come from the NO,Class 12,Grade 7.And I am 12 years old this December
My Chine** name is ***, and my English is ***.My interests are singing and painting. My f**ourite food is KFC.My f**ourite subject in physics . I am an active girl. I am thirteen years old. I am so glad to meet all of you. I will cherish this luck, and m**e great efforts with you . I am always ready to offer my help. Feel free to ask me if you need any help. It would be nice if you can give me some aid. Thank you all. 后加一段的意思是:非常高兴能够认识大家,我会珍惜这缘分,与大家一起努力,共同进步.我很热于助人,希望大家多多向我索取帮助,当然能够多多给予我帮助也最好不过了.谢谢大家
My Chine** name is ..., and my English
name is....My interests are singing and painting. My f**ourite food is KFC.My f**ourite subject in physics . I am an active girl. I am thirteen years old.
My name is***,you can call me lucy.I am 13 years old and come from **mber5 middle school.Actually,I am crazy **ut English.The reason is that English play an important role in nowaday.And English can rich my daily life.As you know,English not only u**ful,but also
interesting . Aa far as I am concerd,English is a significant language in the world.I love English very much!that all.thanks for your time!我叫***,你可以叫我lucy.我13岁,来自5中.事实上,我为英语疯狂(就是我非常喜欢英语的意思!).原因是,英语在当今世界扮演着重要的角色.它丰富了我的日常生活.正如你所知,英语不但有用而且有趣.就我个人而言,英语是一门很重要的语言,我真的很爱英语.(最后一句是套话就是说&我说完了,谢谢你&的意思.但很重要!特别是对老外.你这样说他会觉得你很礼貌,很地道!)
PS:最后祝你成功!
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &