帮我鱼我所欲也翻译一下

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮我翻译一下
Helen Keller lived in the USA. She was a great woman.
When Helen was a baby, she got very sick. Many weeks later, the doctor said , “She is better, but now she can’t see and she can’t hear.”Her mother and father were very sad. A few years later,
things got worse. There was no way for Helen to speak to other people. She didn’t understand anything.
Then one day, a teacher came to live with Helen. The teacher helped Helen learn words. Helen was a very bright child and soon she learned to spell her first word. When she was older, she went to college.
Helen was a very old woman when she died. The world remembers her today as a brave and wonderful person. She was blind and deaf, but she found a way to see and hear.
When Helen was a baby, she got very sick. Many weeks later, the doctor said , “She is better, but now she can’t see and she can’t hear.”Her mother and father were very sad. A few years later, things got worse. There was no way for Helen to speak to other people. She didn’t understand anything.
海伦.凯勒生活在美国,她是一个了不起的妇女。当海伦还是个婴儿时,她的健康状况很差,许多周后,一个医生说,“她现在好点了,但是现在她看不倒也听不到。他的母亲和父亲非常的悲伤。几年以后,情况更糟糕了,没有任何办法可以让海伦对人说话。她什么也不懂。
Then one day, a teacher
When Helen was a baby, she got very sick. Many weeks later, the doctor said , “She is better, but now she can’t see and she can’t hear.”Her mother and father were very sad. A few years later, things got worse. There was no way for Helen to speak to other people. She didn’t understand anything.
海伦.凯勒生活在美国,她是一个了不起的妇女。当海伦还是个婴儿时,她的健康状况很差,许多周后,一个医生说,“她现在好点了,但是现在她看不倒也听不到。他的母亲和父亲非常的悲伤。几年以后,情况更糟糕了,没有任何办法可以让海伦对人说话。她什么也不懂。
Then one day, a teacher came to live with Helen. The teacher helped Helen learn words. Helen was a very bright child and soon she learned to spell her first word. When she was older, she went to college.
再后来的一天,一个教师到来海伦家和海伦住在一起,老师帮助海伦学习认字。海伦是一个非常聪明的孩子,很快她学会了拼写她的第一个字。当她年长的时候,她去大学上学啦。
Helen was a very old woman when she died. The world remembers her today as a brave and wonderful person. She was blind and deaf, but she found a way to see and hear.
当海伦去世时她已经非常老了,她是作为一个勇敢和令人惊奇的人物让世界记住的。她既聋又瞎,但是她找到了看和听的办法。
回答数:1296
。这位老师教Helen学习单词。Helen是个天资聪颖的孩子,很快就学会了她有生以来的第一个单词。随着年龄的增长,Helen还入了大学。Helen去世的时候
已经是一位古稀老人了。全世界都会(永远)记得她的,都把她视作一位勇敢、了不起的人物。虽然她双耳失聪,双眼看不到任何东西,但是她自己却为自己找到一条来感知这个世界的道路。
我自己翻译的,可能有不妥的地方,还望楼主和各路高手予以批评指正。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
本研究以D e c i & Ry a n ( 1 9 8 5 )提出的“自我决定理论”为理论依据,将Wi l s o n , R o g e r s ,R o d g e r s & Wi l d ( 2 0 0 6 ) 提出的“健身运动需求满足感量表” (Psychological Need Satisfaction in Exercise, 简 称 PNSE)为基础,从自我决定理论中的人的基本需要出发修订中文版的“健身运动需求满足感量表”,包括三个维度----胜任性,自主性,关联性。此量表适合健身运动参与的大学生使用。本研究针对在校大学生进行取样,共获得706有效问卷,采用因素分析和相关分析等统计方法,对本研究所修订的中文健身运动需求满足感量表的信效度进行验证,结果显示本研究所修订的中文版健身运动需求量表具有良好的信效度,是测量大学生健身运动需求满足感的有效工具。翻译成英语
括号内的不用不要用翻译软件的翻译!!谢谢
Taking the &self-determination theory&proposedby Deci& Ryan(1985)as the theoretical principle and on the basis of the “PsychologicalNeedSatisfactioninExercise” (abbreviated asPNSE) proposedby Wilson,Rogers,Rodgers& Wild(2006)and of people’s basic needsin the self-determinationtheory,this study revised theChineseversionof&PNSE&in the three aspects as competence,autonomyand relevance.The &PNSE&is suitable foruseby college studentsdoing physical exercise.The studytook samples from college studentsand got a total of 706 then the statisticalmethods such as factor analysisand correlation analysiswere used to verify the reliability and validityof the revisedChineseversion of “PNSE”.The resultsshowed that the reliability and validityof the Chinese version of “PNSE” are good,and is an effectivetool for measuring the satisfaction ofCollege Students' exerciseneeds.
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他5条回答
翻译中,时间原因,可能要两三天完成。
好的,希望快点谢谢
本研究以Deci&Ryan(1985)提出的“自我决定理论”为理论依据,@以@Wilson,Rogers,Rodgers&Wild(2006)提出的“健身运动需求满足感量表”(Psychological Need Satisfaction in Exercise,简称PNSE)为基础,从自我决定理论中的人的基本需要出发修订中文版的“健身运动需求满足感量表”,包括三个维度----胜任性,自主性,关联性。此量表适合@参与健身运动@的大学生使用。Based on The Self-determination Theory which put forward by Deci & Ryan(1985), and The Psychological Need Satisfaction in Exercise(PNSE) scale which put forward by Wilson, Rogers,Rodgers & Wild(2006), this study modified Chinese version of PNSE scale starts from &human basic demands& of The Self-determination Theory. This scale involve three dimensionality: Competence, Autonomy and Relevance. It's appropriate to college students' body-building.本研究针对在校大学生进行取样,共获得706有效问卷,采用因素分析和相关分析等统计方法,对本研究所修订的中文健身运动需求满足感量表的信效度进行验证,结果显示本研究所修订的中文版健身运动需求量表具有良好的信效度,是测量大学生健身运动需求满足感的有效工具。Sampling students in colleges, we got 706 effective questionnaires. The reliabilities and validities of the Chinese version of PNSE scale were examined using factor analysis and correlation analysis.The results reveal that the Chinese version of PNSE scale have the good reliabilities and validities. It's effective tool to measure college students' psychological need satisfaction in exercise.注:原文有语法错误,已经修正并用“@”标示。
Help to translate
翻译什么东东???
fan 什么?
翻译什么?英语?
什么英语?English?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙翻译一下
1.我们班的女孩占大多数.相比之下,他们的班级全由男生组成.
2.美国孩子通常每天花3个小时看,而中国孩子必须将放学后的大部份时间用于做家庭作业.
3他开发的一系列新研究方法使他获得了巨大成功.他说这一切都得归功于他父母的鼓励.
4.讨论直接涉及他的未来,而他却被排斥在外,对此他表示愤慨.
5.这些问题连续不断的出现,这表明这台新仪器必须重新调试.
6.张华是近年来涌入美国一流大学的亚裔学生之一,他说他的许多思想都基于传统的中国哲学
7.首先,杨先生如此努力工作并非只是为了钱.他一心为了教育年轻人并设法激励他们在各方面都取得进步.
8.我们剩下的时间不多了,于是我们把车开得更快,希望能及时赶到机场
暂时还没有相关回答,请再等等吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!请帮我翻译一下_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下
(M. Knopfler)Producer: CarterAlbums: Private Dancer (84), Simply The Best (91), The Collected Recordings (94)All the men come in these placesAnd the men are all the sameYou don't look at their facesAnd you don't ask their namesYou don't think of them as humanTurner TinaYou don't think of them at allYou keep your mind on the moneyKeeping your eyes on the wallI'm your private dancer, a dancer for moneyI'll do what you want me to doI'm your private dancer, a dancer for moneyAnd any old music will doI want to make a million dollarsI wanna live out by the seaHave a husband and some childrenAll the men come in these placesAnd the men are all the sameYou don't look at their facesAnd you don't ask their namesI'm your private dancer, a dancer for moneyI'll do what you want me to doI'm your private dancer, a dancer for moneyAnd any old music will doDeutch marks or dollarsAmerican Express will do nicely, thank youLet me loosen up your collarTell me, do you wanna see me do the shimmy again?
提问者采纳
(M. Knopfler) Producer: Carter Albums: Private Dancer 私人的舞者(84), Simply The Best 简单地最好(91), The Collected Recordings 收藏歌曲(94) All the men come in these places 所有的男人来到这些地方And the men are all the same 所有的男人都是一样You don't look at their faces 你不看他们的面容And you don't ask their names 你也不问他们的名字You don't think of them as human 你不认为他们是人类Turner Tina You don't think of them at all 你一点也不想他们You keep your mind on the money 你在金钱上保持你的意志Keeping your eyes on the wall 你注视着墙I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money 我是你私人的舞者,为钱而起舞I'll do what you want me to do 我会照你说的去做I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money 我是你私人的舞者,为钱而起舞And any old music will do 任何的老音乐将会I want to make a million dollars 我想要挣得一百万美元I wanna live out by the sea 我想在海边生活Have a husband and some children 拥有一个丈夫和一些孩子All the men come in these places 所有的男人来到这些地方And the men are all the same 所有的男人都是一样You don't look at their faces 你不看他们的面容And you don't ask their names 你也不问他们的名字I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money 我是你私人的舞者,为钱而起舞I'll do what you want me to do 我会照你说的去做I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money 我是你私人的舞者,为钱而起舞And any old music will do 任何的老音乐将会Deutch marks or dollars 德国马克或美元American Express will do nicely, thank you 美国运通快递会做的很漂亮,谢谢你Let me loosen up your collar 让我解开你的衣领Tell me, do you wanna see me do the shimmy again? 告诉我,你想看我再跳一次西米舞
提问者评价
参考资料:
现代韦氏词典
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 鱼我所欲也翻译 的文章

随机推荐