“你已经工作了吗” 工作用英语怎么说说

你以后想做什么工作用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
你以后想做什么工作用英语怎么说
what kind of job you want to do in the future
 what are you going to be?
What kind of job do you want in the future?
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:"我不想打扰你了,你继续工作吧。"的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:你已经连续工作十几个小时了,你最好停下来休息一下是什么意思?
你已经连续工作十几个小时了,你最好停下来休息一下
问题补充:
You work ten hours in a row, you'd better stop and take a break
You have been working continuously for more than 10 hours, and it would be best if you stop and rest for a bit
You already the continuous working for several hours, you should better stop down rest
You have a dozen hours of continuous work, you'd better stop to have a rest
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!亲爱的,最近你上班辛苦了,爱你的我看在眼里疼在心里,用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
亲爱的,最近你上班辛苦了,爱你的我看在眼里疼在心里,用英语怎么说?
Dear, Recently you work hard, love your eyes I see the pain in his heart
去GOOGLE翻译呗
Darling, you have been working hard in these days, I'm quite in an agony about you.
We are divorce下面的汉语如何译成英语“您的邮件已经收到,谢谢!希望以后能常联系,祝您工作顺利,平安幸福!”上面这几名句话译成英语怎么说?谁能给我一个正确的答案,谢谢!_百度作业帮
下面的汉语如何译成英语“您的邮件已经收到,谢谢!希望以后能常联系,祝您工作顺利,平安幸福!”上面这几名句话译成英语怎么说?谁能给我一个正确的答案,谢谢!
Thanks for your letter,please keep in touch.Best regards.商务英语简单明了最好.
Your mail has been received, thank you! I hope we can keep in touch with each other. Wish you success and happiness!希望满意
I've already got your mail.Thank you. I hope we could communicate with each other more often. Wish everything is OK and well-being.
Your message has been received, thank you!
Hope we'll have a regular contact, I wish you'll have many every successes on your job, happy everyday~
"I have received your mail,thank you!And I hope I can frequently contact with you,and also I wish you good luck with your job and wish peace to you and happiness!"
Thank you for your E-mail,and I have got it.I hope we could communicate with each other as often as possible!Good work,Happy life!
“您的邮件已经收到,谢谢!希望以后能常联系,祝您工作顺利,平安幸福!”上面这几名句话译成英语怎么说?谁能给我一个正确的答案,谢谢!Your mail is received with thanks.I hope we can be getting more touch in the futuer.May you smooth work and safety with happiness.
we've received your mail,and thank you! Hoping we always get in touch with each other in the future, and wish you work smoothly, be safe and happy!
Thanks for your mail.I hope to contact with you regularly. best regards and wish you life happies.
您的邮件已经收到,谢谢!There come your mail,thanks希望以后能常联系keep in touch later祝您工作顺利,平安幸福!”wish you everything is ok,heathfully and happiness
“您的邮件已经收到,谢谢!希望以后能常联系,祝您工作顺利,平安幸福!”上面这几名句话译成英语怎么说?谁能给我一个正确的答案,谢谢!I have received your letter. Thank you! I hope we can keep in touch from now on. May you work well! Best wishes!
Your mail already received, thanks! The hope later can often relate, wishes you to work smoothly, safe happy!
Your mail has been received.Thank you.I hope to contact you otfen later on.Wish you work smoothly and live a safe,happy life.
Thank you for your letter,and hope to keep in touch with you frequently. May you success in work and be safe and happy!
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 工作用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐