求翻译:No matter how strong willI will get,you ...

no matter how strong i will get .you are still my weekness什么意思?_百度知道
no matter how strong i will get .you are still my weekness什么意思?
提问者采纳
无论我变得多么强大,你永远是我的弱点
再引申一下翻译ok?不胜感激!
不论我变得多么强大,我都会存在一个弱点,那就是你。(你对我太重要了)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
不管我的身体多么的强壮,你总是我的弱点
无论我变得多么强大,你永远都是我心中最柔软的一片。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:那些花开花落的美丽,从来不属于我。那些悲伤难过的情绪,却一直存在
参考译文1:The beauty of those flowers bloom, and never belong to me. Those sad sad mood, but there has been参考译文2:Those flowers blooming fall beauty, never belongs to me. Those sad sad mood, but there has been参考译文3:The beautiful flowers blossom falls, never belonged to me. Those sad sad emotions, but there has always been a参考译文4:These flowers blossom the beauty which falls, always does not belong to me.These sad sad mood, always exist actually语义参照:校友奖学金
Alumni Scholarshipit is inspiring to know so many enjoy my photos
正在翻译,请等待...尊敬师长是每个学生应该做到的
Respect for teachers is that every student should do请问这次订单能否整箱出货?
Does the order can ship FCL?谢谢我的好朋友们和我的家人们
正在翻译,请等待...indicator lighee
指标ligheefor the matter
为问题Serangoon
实笼岗Disable prog die improvements
禁用可编程芯片改善服务区域经理
Services Regional ManagerVideo Clip
视频剪辑应该把时间多花在学习上
It should be the time spent in learning more thanthis self-extracting zip file is part of a multidisk zip fil...
这个自解压缩的zip文件是一个multidisk zip文件的一部分,请插入磁盘集的最后i will watch a movie
我将观看一部电影I work to earn money, I give you to buy a lot of things that...
我的工作,赚取金钱,我给你买了很多很多的事情,你自己的不愿意购买garnering support, including visual dataflow, hierarchical c...
我来是上海45岁
I was 45 years old Shanghaiblown up
正在翻译,请等待...工科学士学位证书
Certificat de dipl?me d'ingénieur baccalauréatTHE DUTIES WITCH YOU FOCUS ON YOUR CUREER AND BE PROFESSIONA...
巫婆你专注于你的CUREER,是专业的职责CARTON& POLYBAG
纸箱科技装入貔貅一种瑞兽,龙生九子之一
Pixiu one animal, one of the nine sons of the Dragon你安排她去北京工作的?
You arranged for her to go to work in Beijing?邓志坚
Deng ZhijianThank you and I am willing to become friends, you are from t...
感谢你,我是很乐意成为朋友,你是从该国? 我国英语是没有良好,希望你不建议。 ^^你闭嘴 百叨叨
You shut up hundreds of chatter危机态势得以缓解
Crisis situation can be easedGood graphic design and typography should help people commun...
变薄作为泡影和正透明Today I was going to go to sleep, the next time you chat
今天,当下次您聊天,我打算去睡k well bye.
K及公司细则。我喜欢他们的合作
I like their co-operationhe is a moderator and an act
他是一个主持人和一个ACTRGENERATOR CONNECTION DIAGRAM
发电机连接图恒进印刷有限公司
Constant printing company limited帅气的笑容
Good looks and graceful manners smiling face我想去大便
I want to go to the bowel movementterm and condition
条款及条件手合闸开关
The closing gate switch金字塔模型看起来就和埃及的真的一样
The pyramid model looks like on is really same with Egypt认识你自己
Know yourself别犹豫向你的老师求助
Don't hesitate to ask your teacher for helpDo you live alone in yiwu?
你独居在义乌市?Code to beep x times
代码以响声x倍看似普通却又我的独特
ordinary looking but I am a unique(in Housing
(在房屋oFast-track publication
请输入您需No matter how strong I will get,you are still my weakne...
Please input you to need the text which No matter how strong I will get, you are still my weakness must translate!八月是商品优惠的季节
August is the commodity preferential benefit seasontranvia
电车至于你想要的答案等我回来给你好吗?
As far as you want the answers, and so I come back to you?棕榈酰三肽
Palm acid radical three peptides最近查询:
“便服日”发生在每个星期的星期五。本公司可放宽上述的“休闲装”的标准,让牛仔裤和运动鞋,同时还在观察下面的不适当的装束。
但他得到一个电话,他的新停车场
Here is another thrilling and exciting
直接对直接
总有些东西是我们选择忘记了,忘记了
I am studying in the discussion with Mr. Shu, but also does not have the conclusion?
现在是2至11名,准确
正在翻译,请等待...
for you. Remember that as much as possible of English words and expressions are necessary
Whatever happens, we should all be good
It create an equal range of classroom easy
我从来没有去过希腊和 Id 的爱去那里
They are all older than me so often let me
正在翻译,请等待...I love you and you love me,it will last for ever ,no matter we are in happiness or truble.求翻译._百度作业帮
I love you and you love me,it will last for ever ,no matter we are in happiness or truble.求翻译.
我爱你,你爱我,这将持续到永久,无论是快乐或痛苦的时候‘I was wondering when I was going to get a question like that. The answer is, I really don’t know. Of course I like the machines. I love the whole idea of the machines, and I am just as tempted to try one as any other girl. Perhaps one day I will, and no matter how well I think I know what the machi的翻译:' 我想知道当去获得类似的问题。答案是,真的不知道。当然,我喜欢这种机器。我爱的机器,整体理念,我经不起翻译公司,可以尝试任何其他女孩一样。也许有一天我会,并不管怎么样我想我知道这台机器将会做些什么,我不能肯定我自己的身体将会做什么。我可能为任何其他女孩一样容易受到与否,但我不可能知道。 ' 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
‘I was wondering when I was going to get a question like that. The answer is, I really don’t know. Of course I like the machines. I love the whole idea of the machines, and I am just as tempted to try one as any other girl. Perhaps one day I will, and no matter how well I think I know what the machi
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
“我不知道我会得到一个这样的问题时。答案是,我真的不知道。当然,我喜欢的机器。我爱的机器的整体思路,和我一样想尝试任何其他女孩之一。也许有一天,我会做得再好,我想我知道会做什么机器,我可以肯定我自己的身体做什么不知道。我可能是任何其他的女孩,还是不一样脆弱,但我不可能知道。“
' 我想知道当去获得类似的问题。答案是,真的不知道。当然,我喜欢这种机器。我爱的机器,整体理念,我经不起翻译公司,可以尝试任何其他女孩一样。也许有一天我会,并不管怎么样我想我知道这台机器将会做些什么,我不能肯定我自己的身体将会做什么。我可能为任何其他女孩一样容易受到与否,但我不可能知道。 '
`I想知道当我打算得到一个问题像那样时。 答复是,我真正地不知道。 当然我喜欢机器。 我爱机器的整体想法,并且我是正被翻译公司尝试一作为其他女孩。 或许一天我意志,和,无论好我认为我知道什么机器将做,我不可能肯定知道什么我自己的身体将做。 我也许是正脆弱的象其他女孩或者没有,但我不可能可能知道’。
正在翻译,请等待...
' 我想知道当去获得类似的问题。答案是,真的不知道。当然,我喜欢这种机器。我爱的机器,整体理念,我经不起翻译公司,可以尝试任何其他女孩一样。也许有一天我会,并不管怎么样我想我知道这台机器将会做些什么,我不能肯定我自己的身体将会做什么。我可能为任何其他女孩一样容易受到与否,但我不可能知道。 '

我要回帖

更多关于 strong will 的文章

随机推荐