Oh,it's a nice room39.

2014年秋人教版七年级英语上期末复习试题47
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2014年秋人教版七年级英语上期末复习试题47
2014年秋七年级上英语试题;(100分);一、单项选择题(15分);()1、Ican’tspeak_________;A./,ofB.in,inC./,inD.the;()2.Tomis_________brothe;A.Lucy’sandLilyB.Lucy’sa;C.Lucy’sandLilyD.Lucyand;()3.---Doyouhavea___
2014年秋七年级上英语试题(100分)一、单项选择题(15分)(
)1、I can’t speak _________ English. What’s that _________ English?A. /, of
D. the, /(
)2.Tom is _________ brother.A. Lucy’s and Lily
B. Lucy’s and Lily’sC. Lucy’s and Lily
D. Lucy and Lily’s(
)3.---Do you have a _____?--- Yes, I _____ at a clothes shop.A.work, work
B.work, job
C. job, job
D.job, work.(
)4.--Let’s play computer games.--Great! That sounds_______.A.boring
B.difficult
C.interesting
)5.---______ do you go to the movies?--- We go to the movies on weekdays.A.Who
C.What time
)6.Ben ______ P.E. He thinks it’s boring.A.likes
B.don’t like
C.doesn’t like
D.doesn’t likes(
)7.Do you want to play_____ tennis?---Yes, I ______.A.a,want
C.an, does
)8._______ does Tom like math?Because _____ fun.A.Why, it’s
B.When, it
C.Why, It’s
D. When, it(
)9.― When is Tom’s birthday?― ___________ birthday is May 6th.A. My
)10.― When do you have P.E. ?―We have it ___________ Monday and Friday.A. in
)11. ― I like that red T-shirt. ___________ is it?― It’s fifteen dollars.A. How old B. How many
C. How much
D. How long(
)12.A lot of people don’t play sports. They only ___________ them on TV.A. look
)13. ― Where are the socks?― ___________A. They’re on the bed.
B. They’re $ 5.C. I’ll take them.
D. I can’t find them.(
)14.______________ is on September 10thA. Women’s Day.
B. Children’s Day
C. Teachers’
Christmas Day.(
)15. CDo you want _____ the red hat?
--Yes, I do. A. buy
D.buying二、完形填空(10分)This is __1__ bedroom. It’s a nice room. We can see a bed, two __2__, a chair and a cat on the floor. What __3__ see on the wall? We can see some __4__ and a kite on it. We can also(还)see two windows __5__wall. Where’s __6__ computer? It’s on __7__ table.Some flowers are on this table, __8__. Where __9__ her penil-box and books? They are on the other(另一个)table. We can see a clock __10__ it. Under the chair is her cat. It’s a very nice bedroom.(
)1. A. Kate
B. of Kate
C. Kate’s
D. of Kate’s(
)2. A. tables
C. tables’
D. table’s(
)3. A. we can
)4. A. in picture
B. picture
C. pictures
D. of picture(
)5. A. in the
)7. A. the one
)8. A. yes
D. is the(
)10. A. in
D. of三.阅读理解(40分)(A)It is a fine Saturday morning. Lily and Lucy get up at six thirty. They want to go to the Great Wall(长城) with their mother. At seven fifty they are in a big bus to the Great Wall. There are forty people in it. Some of them are A some are English. There are two Chinese in the bus, too. One is a woman. She is driving the bus. The other is a young man. He’s now talking about the Great Wall in English. They are listening to him. At about nine o’clock they get to the Great Wall.(
)1 .Lily and Lucy want to go to the Great Wall ______.A. in a fine day
B. on Sunday morningC. on Saturday morning
D. in a cloudy morning(
)2. There are ______ English people in the bus.A. forty
)3. The young Chinese man is _______.A. driving the bus
B. talking to the people
C. listening to him
D. doing nothing(
)4. They get to the Great Wall at about ________.A. nine o’clock B. seven fifty
C. ten o’clock
D. eight o’clock(
)5. There are two _______ in the bus.A. Americans B. English girls C. Chinese
D. Japanese girls判断正误(正确的写T,错误的写F)Wang Ping and Wang Bin are the twins. They are students. They go to school five days a week. They don’t have classes on Saturday and Sundays.Today is Sunday. They want to go to the shop. Wang Ping wants to buy a pen and Wang Bin wants to buy a pencil―box. In the shop there are many nice things and a lot of people . Some of them buy apples and bananas. And some of them buy food and clothes. The people in the shop are very friendly. Wang Ping and Wang Bin are very glad(高兴)to come back home with their things.(
)6. The twins go to school from Monday to Friday.(
)7. They go to the shop on Sunday.(
)8. Wang Bin wants to buy a pen.(
)9. The twins want to buy some food, too.(
)10. They are very glad today.(C)Jim is an English boy. He is thirteen. He is a middle school student. He is in No.6 Middle School. He is in Class 2, Grade 2. His teacher is Miss Gao.In his nice bedroom, you can see a bed, a table, a chair, a clock, a map, a picture, a cat and some flowers. There is a black cat under the table. There is a blue clock on the table, and there is a map of China and a picture of Jim’s family on the wall.(
)11. Jim ________ . Which isn’t right?A. is an English boy in No.6 Middle School. B. is thirteen years old.C. is in Class 2, Grade 2.
D. has a nice classroom.(
)12. Miss Gao is _______.A. Jim’s teacher
B. Jim’s English teacher
C. Jim’s Chinese teacher
D. not Jim’s teacher(
)13. What color is Jim’s cat?A. I don’t know.
C. Dark black
D. Light black.(
)14. What’s on the wall?A. blue clock.
B. A map of China.
C. A picture of Jim’s family.
D. Both B and C.(
)15. How many kinds(种类) of things are there in the passage(短文)?A. Seven
)16.The first name of the boy is ______.A.Smith
) 17. Kate Smith is _______years old .A. 7
C. 38D. 39(
)1 8. John is Tina’s ____________.A.cousin
D. brother(
) 19.There are (有)________people(人)in this family .A.three
)20. Which(哪一个) is TRUE(正确 的) ?A.Jim is Tina’s cousin .
B.John Smith is Tina’s brother .C.Tina and Jim are John’s parents.
D. Jim is in Class Four , Grade Seven.(只写序号,其中有两项是多余的)B:Yes,please.I need a pair of shoes.A:Good.______1_______.B:Green.A:_____2_____.B:Oh,it is nice,but it’s too big for me.Do you have a small pair?A:Sorry,we don’t._______3_____.B:Oh, it looks nice ,too.I like it very much.______4_____A:Only 20 dollars.B:OK.I’ll take it.A:_____5____.B:Thank you.A:You are welcome.1.________
2._________
4_________
5__________五、根据汉语提示写出单词。(5分,每空一词)1.Sally,come on!It’s 8 o’clock.We are_________(迟到)for school.2.I have two_____________(词典).3.This sweater is________(二十) dollars.4.Brad likes____________(看) TV on Saturday night.5.The boy has________(仅仅) one jacket.六、用所给词的适当形式填空(5分)1. She ___________(have) a great art collection.2. How much are these __________ (tomato)?3. September is the ___________(nine) month of the year4. Let _________ (we) play tennis. That sounds great.5. My mother often ________(go) shopping on weekends.七、根据句子意思和首字母提示,把文中所缺的单词补充出来(5分)Look!This is a photo o___1__my friend.Her name is Cindy.She is 12 years old.She is a student in NO.1Middle School.There are t___2____ people in her family--her parents and her.Her parents are both teachers.Cindy’s birthday is on November second.Every year,her parents have a birthday party for h___3___.On that day,her mother buys some food and drinks in a shop.Many of her friends come to her home.They play sports,watch TV,sing the birthday song and e__4____a big cake.She is very happy.Cindy’s school has a music festival every year.It’s on March 6th.She likes to take part in it b____5____ she likes music and she thinks it is very interesting.1._______
2.________
3._________
4.___________
5.________八、写作。根据以下的信息,写一篇60词左右的短文介绍你的朋友Tom(15分)要求:语句通顺,字迹工整,不写出自己,学校和老师的全名称,60词左右。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
包含各类专业文献、行业资料、专业论文、外语学习资料、各类资格考试、应用写作文书、2014年秋人教版七年级英语上期末复习试题47等内容。
  2014年秋季人教版七年级新目标英语上册期末试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语考试 I. 听力测试 A) 听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个...   2014秋人教版七年级英语上册期末模拟试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014――2015 年马路中学七年级英语上册期末模拟试卷一、单项选择(20 分) ( )1. Bananas(香蕉...   2014秋七年级英语上学期期末试题 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 秋七年级英语上学期期末试题 A 卷 100 分(A 卷 I 60 分;A 卷 II 40...   2014新版人教版七年级上英语期末专项复习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。由莲山课件提供 / 资源全部免费 七年级上学期词汇 --专项练习 10. ...   2013---2014年新人教版七年级英语上册期末试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2012...专题推荐 2013---2014年秋七年级... 2013---2014新人教八上...1/...   年人教版七年级上册英语期末考试题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 今日推荐 81份文档
笑话大全集 笑话大全爆笑版 幽默笑话大全 全球冷笑话精选68份...   年新版人教版七年级英语上册期末综合复习题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级上册英语期末测试题 一、单项选择 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. I ...   2014年秋季新课标人教版七年级上学期期末复习建议_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年秋季七年级上学期期末复习建议
复习建议 1. 认真研读《2011 年版...   年新版人教版七年级英语上册期末综合复习题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级上册英语期末测试题 一、单项选择 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. I ...推荐这篇日记的豆列
······ 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
下载积分:400
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 21:10:34|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档