Listen! someone is you____(call)you 解析

1.Listen!Someone ____(sing)outside the classroom.2.Would you like _____(interview)the famous movie star?3.She is so weak that she can‘t carry the heavy box(改为同义句)She is____ weak ____carry the heavy box.4.The film started twenty minuts ago.(改为同义句)_百度作业帮 1.Listen!Someone ____(sing)outside the classroom.2.Would you like _____(interview)the famous movie star?3.She is so weak that she can‘t carry the heavy box(改为同义句)She is____ weak ____carry the heavy box.4.The film started twenty minuts ago.(改为同义句)The film ______ _________on ____twenty minutes.5.greater than any other = _______ ______6."Am I going the right way?" I asked (改为间接引语)I asked ________I______going the right way.7.翻译:峡谷的另一边________ 向左看_________8.What’s the ________of this building?It‘s about 150 metres9.长城是世界最伟大的七大奇迹之一The Great Wall is one of the seven _______ __________of the world10.写出到达的所有英语词组11.Before you go through the road,you must look to the left and then______(你过马路前,必须左右看一看) 1.is singing 根据题意采用现在进行时2.to interview 使用would like to do sth3.too...to so...that 改为too...to句型4.has been...for 一般过去时改为现在完成时5.the greatest 最高级6.if...was 改为间接引语时注意时态7.the other side of the valley(canyon等等都可) eyes left8.height 题意为高度,所以用height9.greatest wonders 最高级10.reach/arrive in(at)/get to 等等11.right 左右看一看个人意见仅供参考 1 is singing ( listen !/ look!开头,后面的动词用进行时)2 to interview ( would like to do sth )3 too, to( 太……而不能)4 has been , for (终止性动词变持续性动词)5 the greatest6 if / whether , was (主句是... 1.Listen!Someone ____(sing)outside the classroom.is singing , 听,外面有人正在唱歌。关键词:listen!强调动作正在进行。2.Would _____(interview)the star?固定句型: would like to do sth

我要回帖

更多关于 someone is you 的文章

随机推荐