帮忙翻译下面几句英语,上海急用钱,是关于齿轮和热处理

急用! 大家帮忙翻译一下这几句英语作文吧 要人工的哦 考试用的 谢谢啦!_百度知道
急用! 大家帮忙翻译一下这几句英语作文吧 要人工的哦 考试用的 谢谢啦!
我们都知道,健康对人们很重要。怎样才能让自己更健康呢?我认为,运动对健康有很大好处。运动可以锻炼我们的身体,让缉畅光堆叱瞪癸缺含画我们的生活更有乐趣,让我们更快乐。因此,我们要经常参加体育运动,让自己更加健康。
提问者采纳
as we all know,health is important for people.how can we make ourselves more healthy?I think that doing sports is good for health.doing sports can build up our bodies,which can make our life more interesting and make us happier.so we should often do sports to make ourselves mo缉畅光堆叱瞪癸缺含画re healthy.逐句翻译的,圣诞快乐啦!学习愉快!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他4条回答
We all know, health important to people. How to make themselves more healthy?I think, exercise on health benefit a lot. Sports can our physical exercise, let our life more fun, let us more happy.缉畅光堆叱瞪癸缺含画So, we want to participate in regular physical exercise, let oneself more healthy.
As far as we know,health is important to us.But how to make us healthier?In my opinion,sporting does good to our health. Our body can be strengthen by sports,and it can make our life more intreresting and happier.
So we should join sport activities frequently,to make us more healthy.
As we all know, health is very important to us. How to make ourselves healthier?In my opinion, doing exercise is good to health. Doing exercise can keep us fit, make our lives more interesting, and make us happier.So we should often take part in sports activities to make ourselves healthier.
We know that health is important to us.But how to make ourselves more healthy?I believe that sports are good for our health.Not only ports help to develop healthy bodies,but also it make our lives more wonderful and make us more happy.And therefore ,we should take regular exercise to make ourslves more health.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求救,求救,求救!哪位大神帮我看看这段如何翻译,急用啊_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:32,221贴子:
求救,求救,求救!哪位大神帮我看看这段如何翻译,急用啊收藏
本文以香沙芋淀粉为实验材料,分别研究在不同的处理温度、时间和水分含量条件下湿热处理和韧化处理对香沙芋淀粉理化性质的影响。实验结果表明:经湿热处理和韧化处理后的香沙芋淀粉的溶解度、膨胀度和透明度都低于原淀粉。随着处理温度升高、处理水分含量增加,抗性淀粉含量增大,延长湿热处理时间,抗性淀粉含量先增加后减少。而韧化处理后淀粉的抗性淀粉含量明显提高。随着韧化处理温度升高,抗性淀粉含量增加;延长处理时间或者增大水分含量,抗性淀粉含量先增加后减少。香沙芋淀粉xiangsha taro starch湿热处理:heat-moisture treatment (HMT)韧化处理:annealing treatment溶解度:solubility 膨胀度:expansion degree透明度:transparency抗性淀粉: resistant starch
我qq,非免费
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请高手来帮我翻译下以下几句为英文,明天急用~!正式一点的~接待客人的!_百度知道
请高手来帮我翻译下以下几句为英文,明天急用~!正式一点的~接待客人的!
请问您需要冰水、打扰下、茶,我给您添点水&#47、还是咖啡2;咖啡31、您好
提问者采纳
. 对话时别紧张;coffee for you, tea. Excuse me, coffee or ice water!
What would you like. I will go and get it ready in a minute.
Shall I add some more water&#47?3?2. Hello,自然点就OK了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
因此稍作改动;咖啡 Excuse me.看起来都是服务行业的英语、您好,我去为您准备 One moment、还是咖啡(假设是早晨)
Morning Sir、茶,
would you like to add some water&#47, tea or coffee1,请问您需要冰水,coffee, please, what would you like to have,我给您添点水&#47?2。供参考、打扰下?3、请稍候, I will go and get ready for you
1.Nice to meet you. What would you like, ice water, tea or coffee?2.Excuse me. Could you give me more water or coffee?3.Please wait a minute. I will prepare for you.希望可以帮到你哈!
What would you like, tea, coffee or ice water?2. Excuse me.
Shall I add some more water/coffee for you?3. I will go and get it ready in a minute.
Hello,do you like something drink, ice water, tea or coffee.excuse me, do you want some more water(coffee)?wait for a moment, I will get it ready for you.
其实日常用语口语点就好了,这几句有道翻译的不错,希望对楼主有帮助1.Hello, would you need to ice water, tea, or coffee 2.Excuse me, I give you add some water/coffee3.Just a moment, please. I go to prepare for you
Hello, Do you need ice water, tea or coffeeExcuse me, I'll give you to add some water / coffeePlease wait I went for you
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那个高人用英语翻译下知之为知之,不知为不知,是知也_百度知道
那个高人用英语翻译下知之为知之,不知为不知,是知也
麻烦帮忙翻译下
提问者采纳
hen you know a thing, to h and when you-this is knowledge, to allow that you do not know it
提问者评价
好下面几句能翻译下吗?急用己所不欲,勿施于人上善若水空不异色直指人心 见性成佛
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
是知也 【译文】,不知为不知知之为知之:Knowledge is to know what is knowledge and what is not
....know is know,don't know is know ,it's smart...挖哈哈...
Know is know,no know is no konw,it'clever.
参考资料:
我同学的名言
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 上海急用钱 的文章

随机推荐