英语句式问题:Thone last timee you borrowed my car you w...

“四方之士来者” 还有是什么句式 正常句式又是什么_百度作业帮
“四方之士来者” 还有是什么句式 正常句式又是什么
到越国来的各方有名人士,这是定语后置句,正常语序来者四方之士英语句子改错Mum,need I go to the flower market this weekend?Yes,you can.Sorry,I've forgotten your notebook in my home.Did you borrow my dictionary?No,perhaps you borrow it to Peter.At the customs house I showed my passport.My wife showed her.I was very surprised at his _百度作业帮
英语句子改错Mum,need I go to the flower market this weekend?Yes,you can.Sorry,I've forgotten your notebook in my home.Did you borrow my dictionary?No,perhaps you borrow it to Peter.At the customs house I showed my passport.My wife showed her.I was very surprised at his sudden dead.The next morning the boy got up even early.每句都有一个错吧,大概.
can-mustforgotten-left第二个borrow--lendher-hersdead-deathearly-earlier用简单的英语解释下列句子.1、Can you help me?Can you _____ _____ a favor?2、My uncle's car broke down.There was _____ _____ with my uncle's car.3、I'd like to have a cup of coffee.I _____ _____ _____ a cup of coffee.4、May I borrow your notebook?Can you _____ your _百度作业帮
用简单的英语解释下列句子.1、Can you help me?Can you _____ _____ a favor?2、My uncle's car broke down.There was _____ _____ with my uncle's car.3、I'd like to have a cup of coffee.I _____ _____ _____ a cup of coffee.4、May I borrow your notebook?Can you _____ your notebook _____ me?
1.do me 2.something wrong3.want to have4.lend to
1. do me2. something wrong3. want to drink4. lend to
1: Gan you give me a favor?2:There was something wrong with my uncle's car.3:I want to have a cup of coffee.4:Can you lend your notebook to me?
can you do me a favorthere was something wrong with my uncle's car.I prefer to have a cup of coffee.can you lend your notebook to me
1.Can you do me a favor?2.There was nothing wrong with my uncle's car.3.I prefer to have a cup of coffee.4Can you lend your notebook to me?
您可能关注的推广回答者:---I didn’t go to Mary’s party last night because my car broke down.---You could have borrowed ._百度知道
---I didn’t go to Mary’s party last night because my car broke down.---You could have borrowed .
---I didn’t go to Mary’s party last night because my car broke down.---You could have borrowed mine. I ______ it.
A.hadn’t used
B.didn’t use
C.wasn’t using
D.wouldn’t use
提问者采纳
C项表示“当时未使用”。B项表示“未使用过”,不符合语境。【标签】动词时态
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ex4.从B栏选出A栏句子的答语 A B ( )1.How can I get to the hospital?A.Sure,here you are.( )2.Will it be rainy tomorrow?B.Yes,he is.( )3.What will you do this Sunday?C.You can go there by bus.( )4.May I borrow your book?D.Yes,it will.( )5.Is your father at home?E.I will go_百度作业帮
Ex4.从B栏选出A栏句子的答语 A B ( )1.How can I get to the hospital?A.Sure,here you are.( )2.Will it be rainy tomorrow?B.Yes,he is.( )3.What will you do this Sunday?C.You can go there by bus.( )4.May I borrow your book?D.Yes,it will.( )5.Is your father at home?E.I will go fishing with my father.( )6.When will they play football?F.No,there isn't.( )7.How many birds can you see?G.Tomorrow afternoon.( )8.Is there a park near your school?H.I can see seven.
1-C2-D3-E4-A5-B6-G7-H8-F

我要回帖

更多关于 one last time 的文章

随机推荐