苹果Sex Life - all about Lovflexible positionss怎么解锁

Bent Sex | All things Bent About Sex
Why Don't you Try Some Sexy Costumes
Or Try Some Sexy Lingerie?
Want to Add a spark to your Love Life?
Sexy CostumesSexy LingerieSexy AccessoriesBend Your Sexual PositionsMens Sexy UnderwearPlus Size Lingerie
Get Your Sex Life back into Shape
We have all heard the stories of people in boring relationships. Sex becomes dull and the relationship with your partner seems to fizzle out and become “routine.” Sometimes it is difficult to have an interesting love life when daily responsibilities make time for sex seem impossible. Going to work, cleaning the house, getting groceries, attending to family members, and dealing with everyday family problems can sometimes leave you or your partner too tired to get anything going. Sex can also become dull when you have sex in the same place, at the same time, on a weekly basis, always doing the same types of things. If any of this applies to you, then reading and following these few tips can help get your love life back into shape.
Why Don’t You Try some Sexy Lingerie?
Need we say more? Oh well, whatever your reason for getting lingerie, you should pick an underwear based upon your state of mind, preference in design, design, convenience, and purpose. Before you set your feet out for lingerie shopping get to know yourself much better. Do you need underwear that emphasizes your bodily curves, or do you require it to spruce up your sex life or you need underwear to indulge yourself? Whatever your reason, trust us – there is more than one kind of lingerie for any event you may want.
Check Out Our YouTube ChannelUpgrade Your Browser | Udemy
We found out that your browser is a little bit old! Unfortunately we are not supporting this browser.
Please use one of the browsers below:Sex Life - 100+ Positions on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Sex Life - 100+ Positions by Double Dip Media, Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Sex Life - 100+ Positions
By Double Dip Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
NOW WITH 100+ POSITIONS! If you are tired of ancient style Kamasutra apps, then take a fresh look at your sex life and try out this contemporary style app, which includes both classic positions and more exciting new ones, including THREESOMES! Find the right position at the right time! -Use the random feature if you want to experiment -Use the favorite function if you want a safe bet -List all positions if you are in for a marathon plus many more ways of selection a positionKeep track of your sex life! -Easy to mark off positions as you try them -Easy to mark positions as favorites -Score board gives you an overview of your progress
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Now available in 6 languages, including Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Sex Life 100 + Positions
This is a great application for those looking to learn or improve upon the game of sex. From the opening of the app the club like dreamy music hits you and makes you feel as if you are in some exotic situation. Many sexual positions are provided with brief colorful illustrations while the rest are locked but with this app you can unlock one per day encouraging you to steadily learn about all the sex positions. If this doesn't appeal to you users have the option of paying to unlock them all at once. Users can also favorite their sex positions and search by the type of sexual act or by the stage of knowledge they believe they are in. I would in a future update like for the visual illustrations to be motion activated where users can get an idea of the physical dynamics that come into play for each position. Regardless this
is a great app to have for those seeking out knowledge and for those looking to try something new they may not have heard of.
Sex just got better
I love all the positions on the app!!! I love the feeling of my husbands dick up my vagina! He said my boobs feel great in his hands! We started off just going to have dinner as a regular date but then I spilled tomato sauce on my blouse and then when I was going to go wipe it off he leaned forward and unbuttoned my blouse and took off my bra and started to lick my boobs and next thing you know we were naked on the bed having hard core sex!!!!! I had never felt so good In my life!! My nipples are feeling great right now!!!! It was just kinda awkward to have to use an app to have so much fun!!! Well I going to go use this app again tonight because he wants to kick it up a notch!!! I am a lucky lady!! Lets get my sex on!!!!!!!!!!!
How much is a small payment
So, when you download this app they give you roughly three positions to every category.
The positions that are given are ones we all pretty much have seen and done before. If you desire to unlock the others you must pay a &small payment&, no price is given.
Regardless of the non information you can unlock them through other ways. It would just be common courtesy to inform the user of a price.
That being said I'll write a review after a few days and see what things it may show me.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.6.0Size: 25.6 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, SpanishSeller: Double Dip Media, Inc.Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or NudityFrequent/Intense Profanity or Crude HumorFrequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&3296 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&4743 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
All Positions$0.99
More by Double Dip Media, Inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 all about love 的文章

随机推荐